All Comments on 'National Security:Turn the Page'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
mike2710mike2710almost 11 years ago
good story

Nice follow up but I dont know about the get back together part.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
LMAO

Interesting take on their future. Honestly, I think I liked the original ending better. Serious impact. This one was good as well, but man, that first one was classic.

I'm glad you kept with your original character's personalities and traits. As your man says at the end "why else would I have shot Ray's dick off".

The thing I will never understand is when people in real-life find that person who they love and loves them like no other and then proceed to fuck it up by doing dumb shit. Meg is the classic personification of people like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fetish

This belongs in fetish, not LW.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Think I liked the original ending, but an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was OK

but I liked the original story more

kalharrikalharrialmost 11 years ago
interesting

I think I would have liked Kelly to have survived more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No...

As I've already told Stangstar, I can't get into a story where the crazy wife gets away with adultery and murder. It's hard to imagine anyone liking this story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
Just plain bad

The cheating and murdering wife getting off scot free just seems so out of place for a Stangstar story. This was your worst story and felt more like it was written by Matt Monroe !

jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
Lighten up!

HELLO - its a STORY! Its humorous/slapstick/comedy folks! (I would bet it was St. Peter not God. see "Letters from Earth", Twain)

Geez..! Thanks Stang. It was fun.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Original was better

The original story was far better, I feel that you are loosing your touch. Most of your current stories except the RAB ones were not like your older ones.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
An incredible idea for a new series

I am one of your more avid and loyal fans, I always liked the mixture of romance and justice in your stories, but what bothered me most was that in many of your stories the wife did cheat out of stupidity and mostly she was a pure imbecile, she didn’t cheat because she was malicious or evil, and the way you painted how they loved their husbands was really good that when they were kicked to the curb it was some kind of a loss, I really had a problem with the way you treated the wife in Miracle Man although I loved the romance of the new relation in the same story so much. Also, your stories were becoming repetitive and I was really struggling to continue giving you the usual five stars, so, starting this new series where some of those idiot wives find redemption and love especially after each has suffered horribly at the end of each story for her stupid decision is a very good and new idea, some of your readers will want cheating wives to burn in hell forever and ever, I am like this in a way, BUT… have I told you before that you are the only one on this site who make me feel pity for the cheating wife at the end of the story, again, good idea, keep on please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why?

I like your writing...well, most of the time, but this? Even if it was suppose to be funny, it's not. And these pages really just ruined a very good story for me.

LikepattonLikepattonalmost 11 years ago
Yea!

Sorry PC people, it was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So you went with the I'm Matt Moreau and love to piss of my readers route huh cucky!? I used to look forward to and love all your stories but you have gone downhill with your content extremely fast. This was shit just like the last few have been! Sorry man just calling a spade a spade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Has the 'Stang finally run out of gas?

First let me say I'm a great admirer of your work.

That being said, the quality of your work has diminished significantly in the last four months. Most of your stuff lately hasn't been funny, insightful, or entertaining, quite a change from your former work.. You've been hitting about one out of three. I don't know if you're on some self imposed time frame, but I'd rather have one good story a month than four that are mediocre at best.

I've read everything you have available on this site, and this is without a doubt the worst. It's embarrassing, really.

I will continue to read what you write, but please, take what your readers are saying to heart. You have too many fans rooting for you. It took a lot of soul searching for me to write this, but if it was me, I'd want the truth.

That being said, I look forward to your next offering.

Leon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked this...

When will some of you hard asses learn that neither you or other humans are perfect. So you got your feelings hurt by a woman...women get their feelings hurt as well. I just don't get why you want all of a writers stories to be the same...especially why you think they all have to be kill the bitch! If you read the first story, she was not having intercourse with anyone else, just oral sex. Oh well, I know I won't influence any of you. I thought this story was quite entertaining, and Stang...you know as well as any writer that these comments are only as good as that commenter's personal feelings. Personally, I am more of a romantic and appreciate true if not perfect love. There has never been a perfect and ever-lasting love for anyone in the world to date. So get off it guys...things happen in life...get over it and do what you personally feel is right for you. Please allow these writers to tell the tales they want. Who cares whether you liked this story or not! Wait for the next one!

OldMarineVet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
necrophilia? Really?

You know it's bad when even the typical Stang lemmings (you the ones who think everything this asswad turns out is the next work of Chaucer) don't like it. Garbage!!!! I do thinnk I am through readin this guys shit, and I do mean shit. He hasn't written anything decent in a long time. Fuck you stang!

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
I didn't care for this story--in fact I hated it with a burning passion.

I think you should've left the story alone. You totally fuck'd up the story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
I hope

I hope this story is not the beginning of a trend to redeem slut bitches that deserve to be burnt. I can't stand those types of stories.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Bad.

This one totally sucked. Makes dan a wimp and that is only the beginning of fuck ups. Even if you wish to continue on stories dont spoil them. Though again there are your stories so i guess no one has a right to say what you should do and what u shoud not. But this seriously took being fucked up to a whole new level.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good reading

Different from most of the LW stories though true to SS's pattern. The wife seems to stupid to be an agent, but apparently the hubbie was guilty of giving her a second chance in her training when she should have been washed out, which suggests that this new second chance would be a further waste of time! Interesting twists though and some amusing secondary characters. Poor Ray, how could he resist what is offered?

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago
uhg...

Ok... as someone whose complained about some of the Ss06 endings in the past for abruptness and stuff, you would think that I would enjoy to see Ss take up this concept and lengthen his stories.... but if the result is to be this... where the original character development is completely ignored and thrown out the window to be ass raped by a pack of rabid dingos... I think we can do without more of them.

For Dan to turn out like this... to borrow one of ss favorites... fuck and no.

I just don't buy there's one iota of a chance that the man described in the first part of this story could ever possibly react the way this story turns out.

Very seldom have I ever truly had any reason to bitch about story composition from an Ss piece... but this time... uhg

I only hope that the next time Turn the page pops up that a little more thought is given to the characters themselves rather than just keeping a story going for the sake of keeping it going.

Never thought I'd have to do this for an Ss story really, but... story was well written as a standalone piece without the background of the first story, but when taken as a continuation.... 2/5 and that's almost painful for me to put up that rating for an author I enjoy so much.

puddychpuddychalmost 11 years ago
rubish

the original story was good and it should have ended there,this fabricated extra bit brought no clarity or ending and made old dick shooter in to a whimp....

puddych

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 11 years ago
I thought that this one felt contrived.

But then, so did the first story. This one was okay, and I didn't feel I'd wasted my time after reading it. But neither this story nor its prequel show you at your best. OTOH, I assume that I'm not going to like every story any given author turns out, so it's not a problem on my end.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
It was abit of a let down

She cheated, she killed, she gets away with it and a happy ending. WTF!!!!! This is not the way StangStar06's stories are supposed to go. She cheats, he gets even and lives happily ever after with someone new. I am a little disappointed in this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wish I hadn't...

I thought 'National Security' was an OK story. There were too many field agents with the 'SFB' problem. (Shit For Brains). Especially Sweetie. Kelly was never her problem but Sweetie killed her in cold blood! It ended sadly, and a bit unrealistically, but it was better left alone.

This follow-up helped nothing! A frabjius ending after a happy ending. It takes a REALLY bad shot to stick a serious handgun under your chin and blow the top of your head OFF and not get the job done!

3.7= 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As always -

Well written! Your style is a pleasure to read. As far as the plot goes it also has your stamp on it. That being said, I personally can't buy it. I know cheaters, I have observed them, and they are simply very selfish people! Nothing more and nothing less. They are not worth your time as an acquaintance, as a co-worker, as a friend, and definitely not as a spouse! They are by nature - unreliable and boring in their selfishness. We all make mistakes, and we all have to learn from them or suffer them in perpetuity. Dan's mistake was hooking up with the wrong woman. When he learned that he had made a mistake he compounded it by not letting her go and trying to continue to live the fantasy. Even if she never cheats on him again, she will always be a drain, not a help mate. What kind of wife and mother is that? Foolish. More pain for Dan, probably for decades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SSDD

Same shit different day!

Wrong category... should be in non-erotic

Non-Erotic - Fiction without a sexual focus

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And?

Should've let Meg go.......and found Kelly shortly thereafter.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Not a story but an epilogue

Frankly, Stang is notorious for utterly destroying the women and making the men incredibly cold to their exe's

Now he's being pilloried for having a man who actually DID love his wife enough to encompass this strange word...begins with an F...it's on the tip of my tongue...

Oh yeah: Forgiveness. Some of you should look it up.

Did I like this story? No. There was no story here. The character development was in the first story. This is a quick add on. A one off. A scene. He thinks it's an interesting scene. YMMV.

These sorts of short scenes work better with long established characters and when you've developed a following, such as with DQS's WWWM. So this lacks the punch he hoped for. But I certainly don't ding him for trying. HE cares for the characters.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Foreshadowing?

I liked the original story here, but I don't care for this add on. I am hoping that you aren't going to do this to too many more of your older stories. When the part where Dan crossed paths with Jason from Back on the Block came I found myself hoping you don't fuck with that story.

I can think of a few of your stories that I would have liked to see end differently, but I can't say I'd like for them to have new endings like this. Just my $0.02 here.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Not a fan

I don't see how this did anything for the original story at all. In fact, it was so poorly written I cannot believe you wrote it yourself. Of all the stories you have written why attempt an "epilogue" follow up to National Security???

If you are polling through the comments I'd vote for this being the one and only turn the page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmm...

I don't think you did near enough to garner any sympathy for Meg. Or at the very least, make us believe that she wasn't as off-kilter mentally as she was in the original. In short, the bitch ain't right. :)

Love your stories though, thank you for sharing.

Reader67Reader67almost 11 years ago
Not for me!

I feel as if I'm blaspheming but not liking this! As usual very well written but for me it didn't add anything to the original.

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
yuck

she suffers a lot of pain so she gets of scot free. cold blooded murder by a serial cheater is justified because she suffered and was in a coma. sorry not up to your usual standards.

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
MMMMMM......

......funny many commentators didn't actually READ the story....it wasn't about Meg...she for all intents and purposes is dead(resigned to a fate less than ideal)...now she has to live a lie,always with a sword over her head....God forbid if Dan ever gets a reason to be pissed off with her....

...yes some may say she's been rewarded,but in truth Dan has caged her for his personal benefit....he has a slave for life....the cage may be gilded but she has not rights whatsoever .....won't fav....but you get 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3.71

3.71??????? ,,,, the average score your readers have given the RAAC story you submitted here. Assuming your not an idiot (based on your other stories ... you're not), the question is why StangStar06 did you write this one? If it was to piss off your readers ... you succeeded! Btw ... she committed murder! You go to jail for that ... right??

The cuck/wimp trend that is becoming more common in your stories takes away from your skills! If your going to continue, please warn the readers at the start of the tale .. it would be appreciated!

Signed,

A loyal follower and concerned Anon Reader

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting turn of events from the original. It is odd to find characters so nonchalant about murder. Of course, both of them were quick to use guns to solve their problems. That is something I would suspect of super agents conducting missions that frequently necessitated them killing. However, these two seemed like average FBI agents on routine stakeouts. It is hard to come back from such a dark ending, as we saw in the original. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not one of your best

Technically proficient, but I don't recall another of your stories such as this one. I do not have sympathy or respect for ANY of the (living) characters this time. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

LamwayLamwayalmost 11 years ago
Sorry, but nope

First one of yours I couldn't find a reason to like.

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Polealmost 11 years ago
Sometimes...

...I dread reading your stories; the emotional aspects of the betrayal on the part of the wife are difficult for me to read. I'm a big believer in BTB. Occasionally though, I enjoy a story with eventual reconciliation. This sequel was a perfect counter part to the original. I hated that the asian girl died though.

I gave this story 5 stars. I'll read anything you write, you're one of my top 3 authors on Lit. Keep up the good work!

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Great Page Turner....

Stangstar06 man You done it again, I've always thought about what would have happened if Meg servived or Kelly for that matter she would have lost that eye and never want to fuck with Meg's man. Dan would have had a tough time getting dates at the job as well as Meg getting another partner to work with After Ray getting his dick shot. I would say that all in all Dan and Meg truely were made for each other. Hey Stangstar06 how about turning the page on BUSINESS.

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
ALRIGHT!

A great second ending, but you always pull a good one out of the dust left by your pony. Thanks for the story. As always one of your fans.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Haven't Read it Yet

So why comment? I can usually tell in the LW category that a story with a rating of below 4.0 is a wimp cuckold story and I pass. You never write those stories and always have higher ratings. So it's surprising to see a 3.74 rating on this story. I'll read it and further comment after.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
OK I Read It

As usual, good writing and crisp humor. One thing, I come away thinking of Kelly and considering both lead characters in need of some karma for their callous attitudes toward an innocent victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Suck

I gave you 5s because your story was good. You suck because you let the slut live and the Asian chick die. So you suck. Good story. Keep writing. You are one of the few that should be turning out books professionally. By the way you suck and the Asian chick should have lived. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
52 comments...

Some people love your story, some people hate your story...but they seem to forget....it's just fiction....and it is your story. You are who you are, and you tell a compelling story, and, from my view, the number of comments tell me that you are touching your readers, and because they are responding, they truly care about what you write. Keep doing what you are doing, go where your heart tells you to go and keep on trucking....don't stay in the same formula that worked so well for you in the past, continue growing as an author, and continue to explore the unexpected. And one of these fucking days I will take the time to set up my own fucking profile so you will know who I am, but until then, I am just another anon mouse. Love Ya!

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
Pretty Bad

"He wasn't a religious man, he was a wimp!"

You don't have to crank out something every week, and if this is the best you can come up with, wait two weeks, or even longer.

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 11 years ago
As We

Turn the page, We see another side of the story.

I will never understand why some of the anonymous asshats think that they have to make such assnine comments.

thanks for the read.

ED

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
A different twist

The last few lines clinched it.

Chuckle.

Thx!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 11 years ago
only gave it a three was expecting more

like ninety percent of your stuff but this was a wee bit under par. your story and all but I was expecting more here. he's not a wimp and that is in real life. I've seen families come back from the brink due to infidelity but I've also seen them stronger for it. she was stupid for her actions and all and should have paid the price. as a friend once told me the heart wants what the heart wants. that is him in a nutshell. would have liked to have seen the angel or whatever power come back not so much to torment but to put her mind on it. would have been great if she was informed during pregnancy that she would have a baby with the soul of the agent she murdered and would have to make up for it by raising the child well. also any of the other children they would have had should have been somehow linked to her purgatory in some manner but have her know if she screwed up even a little she would find herself in worse dilemma than before. just my thoughts on the matter.

one more thing for those that think he is a wimp. I have a friend that went into the field with me. best man in a firefight. totally fearless and would do anything for friend and family. pulled my ass out of the fire that's for sure. the only time he ever cried was when his wife was found to be cheating. she got injured on her way to the restaurant that he was going to have her served at. she had no idea. they had four kids by then but he couldn't live with her anymore. when he saw her in the hospital he kinda snapped. couldn't divorce her while she was in need. so he stayed and helped throughout the recovery while making his plans. one small wrinkle. even though he started to date with her full knowledge (guy couldn't lie to save his life and didn't even try) he found that he still loved her. it took four Yeats post recovery but they did get back together again. it was hard but they stayed the course. she NEVER even came close to cheating again. she dated twice in the entire time and just decided to not even go there. during the time they found she had a brain rumor which caused her to have a proclivity towards something almost bordering on nymphomania. see she never got pleasure from the cheating. when she had the diagnosis and surgery she didn't tell him before and just asked him and his parents to look after the kids while she was away. now due to his clearance level she and he didn't know that they were all checked up on randomly. winds up she even left letters behind just in case. well another friend of ours got the duty for the checks and found it very strange that she should be checked into a hospital and he didn't mention anything. so he dug. when he for the whole story including the diagnosis he didn't know how to proceed so he came to me and our section chief. he came as a friend as well as handing in his report. when we found out we told him gently the whole thing. including the reasons for the cheating. he didn't believe us so he went out there to double check. had long talks with the doctors and a priest that was there. bow the priest had formerly been married and a psychiatrist before being ordained after his cheating wife died two years following the divorce. so he had some perspective. he asked my friend if when he looked at his former wife if he felt love or hatred. he responded with the following. I still love her now maybe even more than when we met but I can't get over the disrespect and shame that I had no reason to get from her cheating. she kind of had a post op incident that was touch and go for a few weeks. he came to terms with what had really been going on. it took them almost four years but they finally got back together. he warned her if it even came close to him feeling she was off the straight and narrow that would be the end and he would take the kids this time. she never did. they did get remarried and are still together. the kids came out really ahead and for thier acts together. they are now A+ students. he still works for the government and she still goes to counseling and sometimes he goes as well. we all hope that it is going to be a happily ever after. but life still goes on. who knows. but yes he took her back and no he is not a wimp. I do think that the drama could have been averted by both of them communicating to each other better he may have seen the signs of the tumor. but that is neither here nor there. the fact that after all the heartache and all the pain that they could work through it is a miracle in and of itself. remember he was halfway there during her first accident (which by the way they sued the hospital and doctors for not finding the tumor back then) . thankfully she didn't try any of the cliche things of it's just sex or whatever. she told the truth in that she didn't know why and couldn't understand it herself.

okay I will get off my soap box now. make of it that you will.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Okay this is a shit story

No its just shit the first was better i dont know who wrote this piece of shit, but wow did they/she/it fuck up a good story, this one reeks of cunt and bitch shit,yeah this is the same guy from first one ...hahahaha this is so bitch slanted its gotta be somebodies drunk ass female writing it wow.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Well - I was surprised -

BUT I liked it - it is a fascinating way to "move on" and finish the story line -

Too bad Kelly had to die but the idea that Meg could be saved is a viable story line. The brain damage story also holds water and he was smart enough to get the info on how to do it right -

Te big WTF is why should she get the second chance - the only good answer IMHO is because the "angel" give in to Dan's need - not hers -

Nice touch too she did not deserve anything but he did -

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Oh my God

That was the worst shit you've ever written Stang! Don't ever revisit a story again. I don't know where to begin in telling you how bad this was. Were you on drugs? The innocent virgin,Kelly, not only didn't survive, but was raped after death by a necrophiliac? What did she do to deserve that? The murdering, cheating psycho survives having the entire back of her head taken off, tells "God" to fuck himself, gets sent back anyway and is then forgiven by all? No trial just because she claims memory loss? She is not even sent to an institute for the criminally insane?

The original story was good, and FINISHED! Just because a few sissies don't like it when people die in a FICTIONAL story, doesn't mean you should re-write a good story or finish it with this crap! NO MORE REVISITING FINISHED STORIES!

WinestoneWinestoneover 10 years ago
WOW

What a good twist. Keep writing

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Totally Inconsistent With the Character Established in Part 1

Yeah, its nice to have a twist ending or a happy ending but this makes no sense at all based on Part 1. Sorry, but you have written "Springtime for Hitler" and want us to take it seriously. 1* since I can't go lower

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
Haters gonna hate

It's good to have a different ending; the broken shell of a human ending gets old.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Krosis666

She didn't tell "God" to fuck himself, "He" said, "Fuck it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continued story

You need to quit writing alternate endings or follow-ups like this. They totally destroy the message of the original story, this one possibly the worst. You're too good writer to do this type stuff.

JRscrewingJRscrewingalmost 10 years ago
Sequels

Stang, sequels are usually major let down whether they are movies, books, plays, old radio shows etc.

I've been spending my reading time almost strictly on your stories because I like your writing style and your story lines.

I am not one to complain about how you end your stories. Some I don't like, some I like and some I love the ending. With 'In the Interest of National Security' you went off the reservation with the ending which, in my mind, made it a 'Classic' that I would not forget.

I would have enjoyed, after learning she remembered everything, hearing him say "Meg, I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Kelly T.............!" then cuffing her and calling Arnie.

In my opinion you should not mess with your previous stories. Some do limp, some walk straight and tall, some run away with it like a marathon champ but this one is a slug that needs to be stepped on.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
TYPICAL SPOOK DRAMA

lie, lie often, do a spin and then refute, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow....

I usually love your stories and your writing style is great but this..... This was a major let down that not only was a really bad ending to a story but completely ruined the original ending.... The other thing is I felt that you completely re-wrote Dan's character from this bad ass government agent who didn't give a damn about what people thought into a sniveling spineless wimp who'd cut his own balls off if his wife asked him politely enough. Also I know this is just a story but you were a bit unbelievable even for a story because it doesn't matter that Meg doesn't remember she's still going to jail for a long time for murder. I know it might seem a bit harsh but it's the truth mate. Still I'm love you're writing style I just thing one was pretty bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Even rational and intelligent adults like a fairy stories occasionally !

Thanks SS06 .

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Even a BTB charter member can go along with redemption once in a while.

Dan better watch his step and never do anything that might cause her to ever THINK anything and keep the guns and knives locked up securely. I have read the original story several times and appreciate this follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total rubbish

Written by a fucking wanker.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
well written

about people not well liked

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Incredibly Stupid

Any relation to the original characters is purely coincidental.1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Once A...

Once a cheating slut...ALWAYS A Cheating Slut. Cuckolds and Creampie Eaters are creaming their panties right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Ending

My opinion! First I know that it is fiction! They both deserve each other! Anyway I liked it that what counts for Me! 10 stars = 100 %. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mixed feelings...

I usually love reading your stories, you are one of my favorite authors. This story though, I don't know. To me, it seemed that justice wasn't served and that the main hero of this story turned out to be just another villian. The virgin touch was even worse with Kelly, as it made her the true innocent victim in all this mess whose end was made even more horrible by the mortician. I normally rate your stories at a 5, I'm sorry that I have to say this is the first time I want to rate this story a 2. I really hope Kelly is in character heaven and Meg and Dan burn forever in character hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nop just Nop

I read the first story. It was skillfully write and the main characters had well flesehd personalities, the famous or infamous finale was a shocker coming out nowhere but it was something very different... this sequel-conclusion... just dont live her predecessor, the parts about the necro and Kelly being virgin were too much, and now even heaven cant make a sinner repent.

Nop sorry.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Continuations Suck

When someone writes an interesting story and leaves the ending open to interpretation by the reader, the author should never write an ending. This follow-up, based on how I read the original, is absurd. Nothing follows from the first in terms of character, plus there is the minor problem of the wife's public murder of a fellow employee. 1*

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

OK, this is just a story/tale/fantasy, but it is hard for me to grasp the intent of the story/author in absolving her of all of HER CHOSEN wrong's to give her good life.

Story makes it look like Kelly reserved to die? That Dan was so love struck that he (one the best agents ever) could look the other way - what does that say to the morals and ethics of agents overall? Family can do anything but no one else can (guess the Clinton's have proven that point)? Don't ask don't tell, we know how good that worked.... Hell the mortician has a very sick fetish - he don't kill anyone but likely he is a guest of the Fed-pen for ~10yrs.

Yet, a sworn government agent a willful adulterous murderer gets a second life and no penalty (remember her attempted suicide was on her no one else) ?@#$%^&(*&^%$#

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dick move

Meg was a cheat, a liar, a stealthy manipulating murderee who killed Kelly for no fucking reason and she miraculously gets her husband back. Kelly deserved to have lived here. Stang...you're a total fucking dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

What the fuck is wrong with you?

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
The shit hits the fan.....

When it's discovered that one bug was missed in the room......Federal prison isolation---life for both...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Written, But Terrible

I can give kudos for a well written story. But I can also ding it for being one heck of a story that rewards people who have done terrible things and punishes the innocent. Kelly, the innocent, gets shot and killed by a jealous, soon-to-be-divorced wife, then goes through the indignity of losing her virginity in a necrophilia case? And that soon to be ex gets off Scott free? No. As well as the story is written, it’s terrible.

I know a lot of stories, particularly in the LW section, have dangling endings, endings that allow the reader to fill in their own blanks. I also read enough comments to know there are readers who want every last detail spelled out. I prefer filling in the blanks. That’s why sequels that are written in response to readers clamoring for every last detail, usually don’t do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total rubbish

Soooo, who got shot in the brain, Meg or the writer?

first story great and this could have been but for the rubbish plot

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Original story was great. You are one of my favorite writers, but this one is just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yukkkk!!!!!

Just no.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Didn't like it any better the second time through.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
AND MORE BACK ON THE BLOCK.....

GREAT story, I don't know what 26thNC was talking about. And there was another reference to a Mustang. I give it 10 Stars; sorry I doubted you,stangStar06. Never again, and any body who doesn't think God swears, has never been to a NYG football game in the west end zone, 3 rows from the top. God just wanted her to be honest. Lying is even worse. Or, it could have been St. Michael- He has a really convoluted sense of humor.10 stars, and I promise to keep working with the flash cards. ( I still can't count. ) Be good to each other, kids.

The BEAR

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago
Good addition.

He went full cuck in the end... Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only once unlike 26thnc but agree sucks

Sound of toilet flush

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say weird as shit

Cue The Twilight Zone music

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Blah. Kelly deserved better than to get in between these two losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Thought it was a Cluck Story until the end ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful

Way worse than part one .

The whore meg should have died .

1*

Well deserved .

-Amanda

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

It is unbelievable how bad this is, just incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck. This story is worse than the first one.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948almost 2 years ago

Waste of my time. I hoped your continuation would have Kelly survive. I will have to learn to read the comments of others before I read a story. P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TOTALLY FUCKED A GOOD STORY BY HAVING THE WHORE SURVIVE AND THE CUCK AGENT DAN TAKE HER BACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck?

You let the whore live and the potentially new wife die!

You must be wired totally different from any person i would like to know.

Jopstorm

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author is sometimes so fucking lame its unbelievable what a pathetic cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
oops!!!

Even the best authors have a bad story line now and then - Your next one will be back to your normal top notch writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would appreciate when you mention last week's story if you could include the title so I can find and read it easier. Thanks, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Young psychos in love, How Sweet 🤔👿😈😱💀💩🙃😣☹️😟😳😵

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was absolutely awful!! He loves her so that's enough to let her get away with murder and cheating on him? You should've just left your original previous story alone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dark and twisted. Guess that to be a secret agent you have to be a bit psycho anyways. Both nutjobs in their own way. Maybe they deserve each other? Dunno.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous