Natural Is Always Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got some good pussy, Marie." He praised, smiling down at me.

"You fucked me good. A most ample cock." I returned his praise. "You totally ignored the girls."

"I did didn't I!" He answered sheepishly.

He unrolled the rubber off his cock and tossed it over into the darkness. Standing, he pushed his sagging tool into his pants and re-zipped.

He offered me an extended hand to help me gain my feet.

I bent to retrieve my panties and stepped into them. I slipped my feet into my flats and smoothed my skirt down, ironing it with my palms. I retrieved the blanket and shook it clean before folding it.

I followed Carl to the edge of the bushes. He surveyed the area and we waited for one person to leisurely walk by the waterfront before we quickly put distance between us and the bushes.

Reaching my car, I opened the trunk and threw the blanket inside.

I turned to Carl and pushed up on my toes to kiss him on the cheek, patting his chest with my left hand.

"I envy your wife. Thank you. I feel a whole lot better." I said. "I should be getting home now."

"No, thank you, Marie!" He returned. "Are you going to forgive him? Whatever he did? Your son?"

"So you caught that?" I said sheepishly. "Yes. He is 19 and very stupid. But he'll learn. Pussy rules world? Are you going to apologize to your wife?"

"That it does!" He was quick to agree. "I'm going to call her when I get home. Your son is a very lucky guy. You take care of yourself, Marie."

"You too."

We kissed again, this time on the lips, before he turned to leave,

I was unlocking the apartment door by 12:30 AM. All was dark and I walked through the darkness to my room. Tomorrow being Saturday there was no need to set my alarm. Being fucked with a rubber required no cleanup, so I stripped naked and slipped under the covers. I gave a momentary thought to whether Bobby was awake or not.

I slept late and found Bobby gone, probably playing ball. I made toast and coffee, then, began washing clothes and housecleaning as I usually did on Saturday. The only thing I had not done this morning was share my bed with Bobby as had become customary. It had only been three times but it felt like something was missing from my Saturday.

Unsure whether he would return home for a late afternoon lunch on Saturday like he usually did, I prepared sandwiches and soup anyway. He arrived as expected around 2:00 PM and I sat across from him as he ate hungrily.

"Did you find what you were looking for last night?" He asked halfway through lunch, having taken the nip off his hunger. He reached down to untie his speakers, toeing them off.

"If you're asking if I went barhopping, no." I replied. "Actually, I met a young man down on the waterfront and we fucked in the bushes."

As I expected, he was shocked into silence and it took him a few moments to recover.

"How young?"

"Didn't ask, but I figured him to be in his late 20s or early 30s. I know you're wondering, but won't ask. His cock was not as good yours but it sufficed. Oh yeah, he didn't hesitate to use a rubber. Said by pussy was really good!"

"I told you I would very rubber from now more if that's what you want!" He whined. "You didn't have to go out and get yourself fucked in the bushes... what if you would have been caught?"

I remained silent watching him eat his lunch for long minutes.

"Did you go see Betty last night or just jerked off?"

"I jerked off." He replied stiffly.

"Well, it's a bright sunny day! I think some makeup sex is called for. You want to go to my room and open up the blinds and fuck? I know how you like to fuck in the light of day or with the lights on."

"I need to shower."

"No you don't. I haven't."

We stared into each others eyes as if waiting for the other one to flinch. I figured the answer would be yes, so I made the first move, standing, "I do the dishes later", and heading towards the bedroom. I knew he was following.

I stopped at my door and watched him past me going to his room I figured to retrieve the rubber that was the crux of our problem.

crux

My bed was situated between two 6' x 2' windows. I walked directly to the one on the right and pulled it up about a foot from the top. I circled the bed and did the same to the other. On the third floor, though we were on the parking lot side of the building, there was little chance of anyone viewing us.

The bed was unmade as I intended to wash it, so I grabbed the bedding and yank it to the floor. As Bobby entered the room, I lifted my cotton sack dress over my head and pushed my panties off by hips, down my legs and stepped out of them.

Bobby had little to remove, a T-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. It took longer to open the rubber. His cock was hard enough to accept it.

"You haven't bathed since fucking last night?" Bobby queried.

"No." I casually answered. "Is there a problem?"

"No. Not at all." He answered just as casually. "You want foreplay?"

"Tonight."

I entered the bed, tossed most of the pillows to the floor, placed myself on my back, lifted my knees, spread my legs, and waited as he rolled the rubber onto his erection.

He entered from the foot of the bed and maneuvered between my legs. I reached to take hold of his cock and put it to me as he slid his arms under my shoulders. He pushed and I pushed, wigging my my ass until he was fully into me.

As I was doing all of this mostly to prop up Bobby's ego, to let him know if he followed the rules we would continue to fuck, I forced my body into gear before my mind caught up. But, me being me, I was soon physically engaged with mind and body.

Whether, still a bit miffed at each other or just at a loss for words, we fucked silently, the bed the only clue to our incestuous makeup sex.

My thoughts became centered on the condom my son wore. It seemed so senseless. If I kept ass home, relying on Bobby to keep be sexually satisfied, which I knew he could do, and he fucked his girlfriends with a rubber, which I knew he did, being a conscientious lover, disease was not a threat, and I knew it my heart that pregnancy was a one in 1 million chance.

The rubber he was fucking me with was a "ribbed" type. To me, it felt worthless if it was expected to get me extra excited. I love my boy's thick, warm cock. I had had longer, but his was sufficiently long. The way he liked to grab my ass, locking me in tight, and stabbing deep into my pussy, my belly, I was quite sure I didn't want it any longer.

I found I could not relax and concentrate on fucking or

being fuck. That it was safe, was all I could think about.

"Pull it out of me!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Pull it out of me, sugar." I requested in a more calmer tone.

He did as requested, sitting back on his haunches and staring at me with a curious look. I reached and began to unroll the rubber off his cock.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a puzzled tone.

"Yes. Yes I am sure. If we are going to fuck, we will fuck as nature meant it. Now come on! Let's get back to it."

I put him back to me, his cock slipping easily into me, and we began to fuck with determination. Often, he shoved his cock deep into me causing me to grunt and growl. I hated when I did that as it caused me to sound like a pig. As stated earlier, I am not easy on the eyes, but I take my ugliness in stride, knowing a woman with a good pussy, who enjoys fucking, can bewitch a man to see her inner beauty. Bobby, my son, often told me I was beautiful. When I asked him why, he would tell me JUST because I was. My pussy, and my readiness to spread my legs. had cast a spell on him.

In the daylight, I saw him studying my hips and ass as we fucked. He would lift himself up and fondle my tits, sucking on my nipples alternately.

Soon, I was lost in lust. His fucking of me was incredibly divine. My pussy was on fire and the only way to squelch the burning sensation was was to fuck like a Mink.

The orgasm struck me like a bolt of lightning. My ass lifted skyward. I felt his cock penetrate me deep. My ass when into double time and my labored breathing made me feel like I was going to pass out. The orgasm released me and my ass flopped back to the bed. My back felt the coolness of the damp sheet.

I was aware of him pulling out of me, his right hand on my left hip. He wanted me to rollover and I obliged. I knew what was coming. I felt his teeth bit into my ass and he growled as he shook my meaty left cheek. Over and over again he sank his teeth into me causing me to yelp and giggle.

"Damn you!" I cried. "Stop you're damn playing and stick it in me!"

I felt his hands pulling on my hips. He wanted me on my knees.

"No mercy!" I commanded. "No mercy! You hear me!"

He moved in close behind me. I felt the head of his cock touch my hole. He slammed it home and I bellowed out like a tormented animal.

He began to slam into me, causing me to groan with each deep penetrating stab.

My instinct was to move forward to get away from the punishment, but I forced myself to remain in position.

I was soon aware of him coming to his feet. His hands bore down on my hips, anchoring my knees. I was frantic in my desire to get away from the determined stabbing thrust. I must have moved forward without knowing it, as I now felt the headboard against my head. It was a barrier that stopped me, leaving me to endure what I refused to bring to a halt.

"AAAGGggggggggggg!" He finally growled loudly.

"YOU BIG COCK, MOTHER-FUCKER!" I shouted, joining him in incestuous lust.

"Don't you move!" He declared, as he slowed to a stop. "Don't you fucking move!"

He maneuvered backwards. I held my position and glanced over my shoulders to see his head between my thighs. I felt his hands pulling at my thighs and ass cheeks. He wanted to see the cum ooze from my pussy. I flexed my pussy muscles to cause it to flow more freely.

"It's a beautiful!" He said with elation in his tone.

"It's still hard isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

The wonder of a young stud, I thought. "Stick it back in me!"

He toppled me to my left side, spooning in close behind me. I lifted my right leg to give him access. He easily entered me and we began to fuck slowly.

"I didn't hurt you, did I, mom?" He whispered.

"A little." I answered. "But it was a good hurt and it will not last. I would say it's gone already. Don't worry about me right now. I just want more of you cum in me."

I lay with my left arm extended, my fingers toying with my clit. My right hand behind my leg holding it against my belly.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and slow." He told me. "Nice and slow until I shoot off."

And that is exactly what he did as I concentrated on his rock-hard shaft stroking in and out of me, pushing deep with each thrust, until, my pussy overflowed with his cum.

It felt good... it felt right!

12