Nature Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably when we made out in the car, too," I pointed out.

"Good thing you have the IUD," he said. I squirmed because I hated lying to him about it.

"Well, we don't need it right now, and let's go with that," I said. I put my hands on his shoulders. He took the hint and probed my cunt with his tongue. He didn't quite have the skill of my last girlfriend, but he was clearly doing it to please me instead of himself, and that made it even better. "I'm gonna come, Rick!" I moaned. He continued to lick me, but he added his index finger and started looking for other spots where he could please me. Instead of pushing down on his shoulders to keep him inside me, I moved my hands to his forearms so I could grip them and not fall backward off the log. When I finished coming, I pushed his head up and told him, "Now it's your turn."

"Only if you want to," he said. "Don't feel obliged."

"I want to see how well I remembered what you taught me," I explained.

As soon as I got up, Rick sat down. I got in front of him and lifted his cock in the air. I skipped the shaft entirely and sucked each of his balls into my mouth. I kissed a circle around the whole area. Then I licked a line from the base of his cock to the head. I formed an O with my lips and closed them around the head. I moved down until I could feel his hair grazing my nose. He wasn't quite long enough to reach the back of my mouth yet, but he was already engorged enough for me to savor the feeling against each cheek. "Oh, Marissa," he groaned. Then he laughed.

I let him out to ask, "What's so funny?"

"The best head I've ever had is coming from a lesbian!"

"Yeah, I'm starting to think I'm not really a lesbian after all," I admitted.

"Did you like it when your girlfriend ate you?"

"Obviously," I answered.

"Did you like going down on her?"

"Yeah."

"Then you're a lesbian. Or bi. I'm not big on labels, but until we got together, I pretty well knew you were into girls. Something else we have in common!"

I let him out and started stroking him. "Stop trying to have a conversation with me. I'm trying to pleasure you!"

"Sorry," he said. He made the gesture of turning a key on his lips and throwing away a key. When I took him into my mouth this time, I couldn't get all the way down because the head was at my throat. I pulled back a little and remembered what I'd heard some of my friends talking about. I relaxed the muscles in my mouth and moved in slowly. I could feel his cock head blocking my wind pipes. I kept it there just for a few seconds until I had to pull it back. The danger was a turn-on, but I didn't want Rick to have to explain why his sister was dead and naked with cum in her throat. And at that moment, he made the last part come true. I held him back at a safe distance so I could swallow every drop without choking.

I got up and sat next to him. The bare spot wasn't quite wide enough for both of us, so Rick let me sit on his lap. "I wanted to do that at your apartment, but we didn't have enough time," I told him.

"Anything else you want to do?" he asked.

"I just want to go back to swimming for a little bit," I told him. I saw an abandoned volleyball a few feet behind us. "And see if we can get a pick-up game going."

"I doubt you'll find many takers in a state park," Rick reminded me.

"Then we'll just have to play one on one," I told him. We took the ball out to the middle of the creek, and we tossed it back and forth. We didn't touch each other at all, but the occasional bad throw meant free looks at each other's nude form. I knew I'd want him inside me again before the day was through. Would I be able to keep my secret? We didn't stop until I noticed my fingers wrinkling up.

While we were putting our clothes back on, Rick confessed, "I was hoping we'd make love in the water, but I liked this too."

"Yeah, just playing around like two people in love was pretty sweet. And the log was fun, too."

"Is my dick the first one you've sucked?"

"Before I identified as a lesbian, my friend Allie and I were at a party, and she talked me into helping her tackle a guy. He didn't resist when we pulled his pants off. I came in from the left and licked his balls; Allie went right and took him in her mouth. Does that count?"

"I don't know if it counts, but it's hot as fuck!" Rick said. "What happened after that?"

"He wasn't very clean. Just the thought of smelling something like that quashed any lingering heterosexual thoughts I might have had until the afternoon with you and Sonya."

Rick laughed. "Good thing I'd just been in the water, then!" We were both dressed by now, and we headed back to camp.

"That's different. I love you. I would have given you a blow job as soon as the tent was up if you'd asked me."

When we got to camp, we changed into dry clothes and made sandwiches for our lunch. "What do you wanna do next?" Rick asked.

"They have a movie that runs every hour at the visitor center," I pointed out. "It's air-conditioned, too."

To avoid going back into the heat, we looked at every exhibit they had, even reading the scientific names of all the plants and animals in the display cases. One of the park rangers had some small animals that she let people hold. Her name tag identified her as Billie. Mostly it was kids, but she let Rick and me handle them too. Her uniform revealed narrow hips and a bust that was generous in comparison.

At five before the hour, they opened the doors to the screening room. A family with three kids went in ahead of us and took up the front bench. Rick and I sat in the back. There was a scene where a camera was placed perfectly to scare the pants off me when a snake jumped forward. Okay, not literally, but I jumped up and landed in Rick's lap. The air conditioning had gotten him hard. I decided to either tease him or please him. I took his hands and put them on my thighs. He got his fingers under the hems of my shorts on both sides. He found my pussy with his right hand and even got one finger inside me, but another shot scared the little girl enough to make her cry. They decided to leave, and we had to disentangle ourselves in a hurry. We enjoyed the rest of the movie just the same.

On the way out, Billie brushed against me. She apologized, but I got a vibe when her hand touched my thigh. Rick was off looking at the sign that gave the times and locations of the various evening ranger programs. I found him and told him my idea. I stayed back and read the same schedule while he went to talk to Billie. I could see him pointing to me, and she nodded. She looked like she was trying to contain some enthusiasm for the benefit of the other visitors. When he came back, he pointed to the photography program on the schedule. "She does that presentation. She says to come see her afterward."

We had another non-perishable dinner, and I prettied myself up while Rick read a book that he'd bought at the visitor center. We headed to the Tyler Pavilion and sat in the front row, to be sure Billie saw us. Her presentation was interesting, and she didn't seem the least bit rushed, which made since if, as I guessed conservatively, she'd done it thirty times that summer. While we were waiting for the other campers to leave, Rick told me that he'd told Billie we were cousins, and that she seemed even more interested on account of it. Once the three of us were alone, Billie explained, "We're not supposed to have overnight guests in our quarters, but all of us rangers know where the secluded spots are to take someone for an intimate encounter."

"Lead the way," I told her.

Billie led us maybe half a mile into the woods to a grassy area surrounded by tall trees. "The tree cover is important, because there are helicopter rides a mile south of the park, and people want their privacy when they come here," she explained.

"I thought that was a selling point for the rides," Rick joked.

Billie was quick to correct him. "Not everyone who has sex in public is someone you'd want to watch. The pilots don't just avoid those areas because they're nice. Anyway, how are you two related again?"

"Her dad and mine are brothers," Rick lied.

I expanded on his lie. "That's why we have the same last name." In case she had a reason to look at the registration and also see my name, I didn't want anything to look suspicious. I was also glad that his address didn't match the one on my driver's license.

Billie was looking at my chest. "Yeah, you'll do nicely," she said.

Rick didn't notice that she was looking mainly at me. "For what?" he asked.

"My husband thinks I don't know that he's been having an affair with one of his trainees," she explained. "Well, two can play at that game."

I made sure Billie knew that Rick wasn't just going to be a spectator. "And three can play even better."

She turned and ran her fingers down Rick's dick. It was visible through his shorts already, but it really took shape at that point. She unbuckled his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. I helped them out by pulling his underwear down with them. His dick sprang forward, and Billie said, "Lucky you!"

While Billie stroked Rick, I stood behind her and unbuttoned her uniform shorts. To Rick's and my surprise, she had gone commando. She stood still so I could pull them off. Then she turned around and tugged on my shorts. I started to take them off, but she said, "Take your shirt off first. I've got this." I could feel my shorts being pulled down to my ankles while I pulled my T-shirt over my head. Billie reached behind me and undid my bra. She put her arms around me and felt my butt through my panties. I kissed her deeply. I could see Rick coming up behind her. He had already taken his clothes off. When there was no space between any of us, I moved my head to the side and kissed Rick. "Oh, hi, Rick!" she exclaimed. I realized his cock must have either hit her butt or gone between her thighs. I moved back so she could do whatever she wanted with it, but she was more interested in me. She leaned down and sucked each of my nipples into her mouth. Without losing her grip there, she got my panties far enough down that I could feel the elastic right below my pussy, and my butt was completely exposed.

"We got a winner here, Rick," I said.

"Speak for yourself," Rick sighed.

Billie told me, "Lie down."

I knew what she had in mind, so I found the place where the grass was thickest and lay down. After I took my shoes and socks off, I turned toward her and splayed my thighs. "Aren't you going to invite my cousin?" I asked.

"Sorry, I didn't think he needed it," Billie said. She turned back to Rick, who was stroking his dick. "Whenever you're ready!" She got on all fours and hovered over me face to face. She kissed me again, and I put my arms around her waist. She let herself fall, and our boobs pressed against each other. She ground her hips, and her pussy rubbed mine.

"I've never felt that before," I told her. "Do it some more!"

"What about Rick?"

"I'll join in later," he assured us. "I've only read about this before. I've never seen it."

Billie rubbed a little harder. I thought I might come after just a minute of this, but she had other ideas. She scooted down a little and kissed my tits some more. "Oh, yes, these are perfect," she said. In the background, Rick had a pained expression on his face, like he was trying not to touch himself before he had a chance to do something with us. She kissed my belly and worked her way down to my pussy. She licked a circle around it and then licked a line up the ridge of my cunt lips.

"Oh, that feels good," I told her.

"You said your name's Marissa?" she asked rhetorically, and she proceeded to spell my name with her tongue.

"What I wouldn't give to have a 'z' or a 'q' in my name," I sighed.

"Well, your middle name's Jennifer," Rick reminded me.

"Good to know!" Billie said, and she did the same with that name. She exaggerated the capital J, which called for her to go deep between my thighs. When she did that, Rick came in behind her. I couldn't see his dick, but the way she yelped, I could tell his dick was inside her. "Oh, fuck, yeah," she said.

"You heard her, Rick," I repeated. As if he needed any encouragement, he started fucking her hard. Billie, in turn, probed deeper and deeper in my pussy, reaching up and playing with my tits the whole time.

Rick kept fucking her, but he slowed down enough to tell Billie, "Damn, your husband's an idiot to cheat on a body like this, and a wild woman on top of it!"

"I know he is, but I never get tired of--Oh, God!"

"I wanna see this," I said. I pushed up on Billie, then moved around so we were in a 69. She resumed licking my pussy, but now I could return the favor while I watched my brother's dick go in and out between that same set of lips. When he was most of the way out, I'd lick a circle around her pussy, and when he was far enough in, I'd kiss his balls. When I was ready to come, my mouth was too full of dick to tell them, so I just put my hands out and pushed in on his butt.

"I'm coming!" Rick announced.

"Looks like your cousin is too!" Sure enough, I got a taste of his come as it overflowed her pussy. Rick pulled out, and then Billie got off me. He had one last burst that flew into the air and landed in Billie's hair. She put her fingers over it and said, "Eh, I was gonna wash it in the morning anyway."

We sat down to catch our breath. Also, Billie still had her shoes and socks on. I pulled on the shoe string on my left, and she took them off. They'd been in my way when I was underneath her, and I wanted them out before we did anything else. Once we could all talk, I said what we all must have thought. "That was fantastic!"

"Are you gonna tell your husband about your night?" Rick asked.

"I should," Billie said. "Just to spite him. The trainee's probably your age." She was looking at Rick when she said it, but she turned to look at me. "He's sucking on young tits, I sucked on a pair of young tits. He's eating a young pussy; I just ate a pussy that I'd get in trouble for serving liquor to." I nodded that she was right. "He's fucking a young pussy; I'm--" She looked at Rick again and made him smile. "Well, my pussy got fucked by a hot young stud."

I remembered our day's events. "Speaking of which, you haven't fucked ME today."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked. "What about in the car?"

"That was fun, but you weren't inside me," I reminded him.

"Well, everyone's come but me!" Billie protested.

"We can fix both those things at once," I pointed out. I got on my back again. I was hoping Billie would help him get his cock inside me like Sonya had the first time, but she was too focused on herself. I couldn't really fault her. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch my brother's big dick enter my pussy. I think he was showing off for Billie's benefit, but he went really slowly. I liked it, too, because I could feel each little bit of my inner flesh being stimulated as his cockhead moved further up. "You really know how to pleasure a girl," I told him.

"So do you," Billie said, and she pushed down on my shoulder. She was still facing Rick. She looked down and asked, "So, does he know how to pleasure a guy?"

"Not that I know of," I answered.

"No. Just no," Rick said. "Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing."

"Too bad," Billie said. "I've got a younger brother who'd probably like this view. Oh, well. More for me!" She moved over, still facing Rick, and spread her legs so I could reach up with my tongue.

I rubbed her clit and then her cunt lips with my thumb. Her lips were already separated from Rick fucking her. I started to see how far I could go with my tongue, but I remembered what she'd done for me. I traced a capital B and then asked, "Is Billie your given name?"

"Yeah, but if you wanna pretend it's Wilhelmina, I'm not gonna complain!"

I proceeded to spell that out. She seemed to get the greatest pleasure out of the capital W, but the sheer length of the name had her a little weak in the knees by the time I finished it. I noticed Rick fucking me at a different angle. I turned my head and realized he was now bending down to suck on Billie's tits. Mine were firmer, because I was still nineteen, but hers were big. Not huge, but a size that I could imagine a plastic surgeon enlarging one patient to and reducing another to on the same day. Rick was fucking me harder and harder. I knew he wouldn't last as long this time, but I was still getting my satisfaction. "You ready to come, Cuz?" I asked. I put my hands on his lower back and pulled him in hard. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was nodding by the way his chest moved. Some other night, I'd want to feel his dick go deep, but at that moment I wanted to feel his cum going deep, and I got my wish.

"Me too," Billie informed me.

"Good, 'cause I didn't get to finish you off last time," I said.

"You're telling me," she replied. I'd gotten what I wanted from Rick, so I let go of his back and put my hands on Billie's hips. I pulled her in close, and I could taste her juices mixed with Rick's cum. Rick pulled out of me. Billie leaned down as if we were going to do another 69, but she put two fingers in my pussy and used them like a dick. "Hey, what do you know, I get to fuck a young woman after all!" she exclaimed.

I laughed but didn't do much else. I let her keep going till she gave me one last orgasm. She licked my cum off her fingers and shared it with Rick. I got up, and she offered it to me. I declined. "No, you go ahead and enjoy it."

Rick sensed my momentary lack of enthusiasm. "Do rangers have a curfew?" he asked.

"Not officially, but they put trackers on our walkie-talkies. They wanna be able to summon the nearest one any time there's an emergency."

"Hey, Rick, I think we left some food out. I'm worried a bear will smell it," I told him.

"There aren't any bears here," Billie told us. "But there are other animals who might break in, so if you wanna take care of it, I understand."

"Thanks," Rick said.

"Hey, Marissa, would you mind if I take a picture of you?"

Rick sounded protective, and I loved it. "What for?"

"I don't know if I'm ever gonna tell my husband about this, but if he doesn't believe I had a better-looking side chick than he did, I wanna be able to prove it."

I felt adventurous. I put my arms around a tree. "Tell him you found a tree-hugger." Billie got her cell phone out and snapped a picture of me. "Call me Nature Girl."

Billie showed us the picture. You could barely see my butt, let alone tits or pussy, but she was satisfied. She turned to Rick and played with his cock a little. "And I got some good wood out of it, too," she said.

Rick had already put his shirt back on. Billie stayed there, naked, while my brother and I got dressed and headed back. She pointed to where we'd left the pavement so we could find our way back. We'd gone about a hundred yards when I thought I heard the fake sound of a camera that cell phones make. "Hopefully you're not about to become an internet sensation," Rick said.

"I doubt it," I told him. "I think she really did just want to spite her ex."

"Doesn't mean he won't post it somewhere," Rick said.

"If she's trying to hurt him the way I think, the last thing he wants is to see it everywhere. Besides, it's the best picture I've ever taken."

"Not that I'm greedy, but I could have gone another round. Why'd you decide to leave?"

I told him, "I got the feeling she was only interested because I'm so young. You were a bonus. I've punched men who were creepy like that."

"Good for you," Rick told me. I didn't say it, but that gesture showed me he loved me more than any sex act could.

We both went to bed naked. I fell asleep with his arm around me for the second night in a row. I could feel his dick at my ass, but we were both too tired from the threesome to do anything.