Nature Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I was aware of when I woke up was Rick's hand on my belly. He was kissing my neck and shoulders. When I opened my eyes, he said, "Good morning, beautiful."

I smiled at him. "Morning, sweetheart." His hand moved down and brushed my pussy, but he didn't seem to notice. He was only moving to caress my side. Now that he was over me, I kissed him back and returned his hand between my legs. While he stroked my pussy, I fumbled around to find his dick so I could return the favor. When I found it, it was closer to soft than hard. It didn't instantly get rock hard, but it only took me a few seconds to get him to a point where I could feel his erection. I rubbed the head the way he was rubbing my pussy. I thought he'd try to get me to hold it, but his expression told me he liked this for its own sake. He rubbed the folds of my pussy but didn't put his fingers inside me, and I enjoyed that attention the same way he was enjoying mine. That was until I put my other hand on his butt and his hand slipped. His middle finger separated my pussy lips, and that's when I couldn't just let things be. I moved my hand, gesturing for him to move on top of me. "I want you," I whispered.

"Me too," he assured me. "Do you want it fast or slow?"

"Just go deep," I said. "I wanna feel you all up inside me." I spread my legs to make it easy. Usually I liked it when I could feel his cock head making its progress, but he was giving me what I wanted. He centered himself and moved in slowly the first time, but a little faster on each of the next two thrusts.

"If you want it deep, work my back," he told me.

This was one thing that was the same whether I was with a guy or a girl. I put my index fingers out and ran them up and down his spine, but the second time down, I ran them over his buttocks. That spurred him to go deeper than I'd ever felt him before. "Shit! Yeah, I think you're at my cervix!"

Rick put his hands under my back, on my shoulders, and pulled me down. "You want me to come in your cunt, don't you?" I nodded. "You want my sperm to shoot all the way back, don't you?" I nodded. "Is there something else you want?"

"Oh, Gaahhhd," I moaned. "Give it to me!"

No one was using the campsite on either side of us, but Rick was still worried about being heard by people passing by. He told me, "I'm coming," but he was right up in my ear. "Coming in your fertile pussy." I moved my head back as my own orgasm started. "That's what you want, isn't it?" When I moved forward, I must have looked like I was nodding, because he said, "Yeah, I knew it. That's why you're clamping down on my cock."

At that point I came back to reality. "I'm clamping down on it 'cause it feels good," I told him.

"So you don't want a souvenir of our weekend to show up in about nine months?"

"God, no!"

Rick had gone soft by now, and he climbed off me. "Good thing you got that IUD, then."

"Shit," I said.

"What's that mean?"

"I love you, and I don't want to lie to you. Actually, I did lie, and it's eating at me."

"That's my job," Rick said, and he stroked my wet pussy again.

"I couldn't get a doctor's appointment fast enough, but I didn't want to use condoms. I want to feel your skin, not a piece of latex. I wanted your cum to flow through me, not into a reservoir tip. Most of all, it just felt less intimate."

"Well, if you can live with the consequences, so can I."

"Do me again!" I commanded.

"Why don't you do me this time?"

"Gladly!" I said. I climbed over him and slipped his cock head inside my cunt. I did everything else with a sense of urgency, but I savored the feeling of his cock rising along the back. Once I had him all the way in, I rocked back and forth, slowing down only long enough to make a joke about him being a mechanical bull.

Three I dipped down and up to get my tits teasingly close to his mouth. On the third time, he put his arms around me and sucked on the left one. That only lasted a moment before he announced, "One shot of fertilizer incoming!" I ground my hips into his so I could feel his cum as it oozed down my wall and onto my pussy lips.

Once his dick was limp enough to slip out, I got off him. Rick got up and started digging through his bag for his clean clothes. "I want to come clean," I said.

He could tell I was serious because he didn't make a joke about "coming." He sighed, "What else haven't you told me?"

"Not to you. I want to tell Mom and Dad."

"Shouldn't I come with you?"

"No. You need to have a head start if it goes the worst way possible."

"Okay. Just let me know one way or another."

When we got back, we drove by the house. Mom and Dad were gone, so he was able to drop me off. That night at dinner, I said, "Mom? Dad? I've got something to tell you."

Dad said, "I'll kill him!"

Mom stopped him. "You don't know that's what she's gonna tell us. For all you know, she's changing her major."

"Wow, it's like you read my mind. I actually was thinking about switching from psych to social work. But that's not what I meant."

"What is it, Marissa?" Dad asked.

"Have you noticed that I've always been secretive about the boys I date?"

"Oh, you're a lesbian!" Mom said.

"I thought you meant something we didn't know," Dad continued.

"Honey, anyone who makes you happy is fine with us," Mom said.

"But there's--"

Dad was still supportive without even knowing what I was trying to tell them. "And that's not just about men or women. Black, white, Asian, cyborg."

Mom joked, "Just don't think this gets you out of giving us grandchildren. Down the line."

"Well, you or Rick," Dad added. "As long as one of you does."

I had to run to my room because I was so choked up. With the door closed, I was able to convince them that I was crying with joy that they were okay with my choice of lifestyle instead of laughing at how far off they were about what that choice was.