All Comments on 'Naughty Girl Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I cannot wait to read chapter two to read of what becomes of Bernice with her playing the role of damsil in distress.

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
submissive

ood story so far nice tuch must be more maybey she got lucky and and had 6 studs fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Commas

I could not get through the story. You put commas where you don't need them and they were almost in all sentences! It was annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is this only 1 story>?

I am confused. Apparently the author is switching between "what previously happened" and what is happening right now -- without any clue as to which one talking about except for a new paragraph? I found it very confusing! Other stories by this author are good, but this one is like 2 stories in one. If the story that is at the beginning is considered the present, then there is at least one past event or TWO also being mentioned, but not in the past tense.

MunchDKMunchDKover 9 years ago
Anonymous below

The parts with her colleague are fantasy sections, where she imagines what would have happened if her colleague had recognized her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Love the opening, love the fantasy story within a story as she masturbated in the park imagining her employee using her in the office. All very nicely done, can't wait to see more!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Exceptional opening chapter

I do not usually read hetero stories, but yours are the exception. I love the grown woman regressing theme.

huntsman29huntsman29about 4 years ago
Total bullshit.

Sorry, but for me fantasy has to not break reality. Submissive does not mean doormat that can't say no, nor stop themselves being dragged off by strangers with little resistance. Nor do I see any reason he couldn't say she was his wife. Why would he care what some kid things about them playing a game? He let her be hurt and dragged off. Total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful compared to your other stories

Were you sober when written? Sounds like more than one story being told and switches time from present to past and back again! Total Trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave up halfway through - the story is confusing and all over the place. And the use of the worrd “Ruffian” - please!

iam5of10iam5of1028 days ago

Hmm. Some parts are okay, others not plausible. Why would she go to a park that she worked at? That is not logical. Then, at the end, you shifted to the man's POV, which threw it off. The mid parts where she is imagining things was confusing to me.

Now I like the idea of a 30'ish women dressing up like a slutty high school girl, getting caught by a group of collage kids and getting taken advantage of, it just needs more focus. ,

StoryTeller07StoryTeller0726 days agoAuthor

Where did you get the idea that she worked at a park? It just so happened that one of her colleagues was there taking a walk. It is a very large park with ranges in vehicles so it was bad luck for her good for the story to meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES