Naughty Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it pervert, let go of her right now!" Harry exclaimed.

Bernice wanted to explain it was the young guy hurting her wrist, not her husband. She yelped in pain instead, while caught between the two of them, in a tug of war.

Thinking the old man had hurt this girl, he shoved a hand at him.

Jim could easily overpower the young guy, though obviously, he didn't want to attract attention. It would be humiliating to be caught out like this. Besides, he would be in trouble if a park ranger came by. Fighting with a ruffian like this, would take some explaining.

Again they were taken by surprise. The rest of his friends stepped out from among the trees, and quickly surrounded them. Jim let go of his wife, to ward them off. When he manoeuvred around to face them, it turned out to be a mistake.

Harry shoved Bernice behind him, meaning to protect her from the mean old guy. His friends circled him, trapping her between them. They began to edge away, back toward the trees. Caught in their circle, with her wrist firmly grasped, she couldn't do a thing, except trip along with them.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jim lamely shouted.

"She's safe with us, away from old farts like you!" Harry sneered at Jim.

"Please, let me go," Bernice cried out.

"See, she doesn't want to stay with you. Go bother someone your own age," Harry shouted.

"Stop! You can't drag her away like that!" Jim shouted back. "She's my, just stop, right now," he complained, in confusion. He stood watching them hurry off with his wife. Within seconds they had disappeared into the undergrowth.

Bernice couldn't get her breath to shout at them. By the time she thought of telling the guy he was her uncle, they were away, lost in the woods.

"Shit!" Jim said, under his breath. It had happened so quickly. There was no time to think. One minute they were intently playing a game, the next she was gone. His excitement had been cut short, leaving him shaking with anger.

He just stood, staring at the spot where his wife had been dragged off. They were a bunch of eighteen year olds, trying to protect one of their own. All very commendable, except it was his wife they had hauled away.

He should have done something! There had been six of them, so it would have been difficult to manhandle or threaten so many. He shouted her name, attracting the attention of a passing couple. They asked if he had lost his dog.

He felt like telling them he had let his bitch wife off the leash. It had been for just a moment then she ran off into the woods, with a pack of wild dogs. He was close to laughing, though not in a pleasant way. Hysteria was patting him on the shoulder, ready to take over responsibility for his abject failure.

"Everything OK?" a ranger asked. He turned up on a bicycle, on his usual rounds.

"My, err, she was kind of dragged off, by a gang of juveniles," he stammered.

"Who was?" the ranger asked.

"My niece, Barbara," Jim lied.

"Who dragged her off," he asked, while making notes. "How old would you say they were? OK! I know who they are. She should be OK. I'll get them checked out, make sure she's alright. We know where they hang out," he said, trying to be reassuring.

"I need her back, not just checked out," Jim demanded.

"Are you her guardian?" he asked.

"No! I'm, err, just her uncle," Jim bluffed.

"Well, if she wants to stay out till the park closes, there's nothing I can do to make her leave," he stated.

"She'll want to go home with me," Jim said.

"Well, why did she run off with them in first place?" he asked.

It was getting complicated, and Jim knew sooner or later, he wouldn't have the right answers. If this carried on, he was sure to get caught out. Besides, if the police became involved, their sordid little game would be uncovered.

It was difficult to accept there was nothing he could do. How could he tell them, his wife had run off with a bunch of wayward youths? It was humiliating to even think about. If it was discovered, it would get back to people they knew.

"What should I do?" Jim asked.

"Where's your car parked? Go home and wait for her there. We'll phone you as soon as someone checks on them. I'll radio to another ranger. It won't take long, as we know where they get too. Don't go wandering off after them, you'll never find them in the forest. I don't want to go searching for you too," he sternly warned.

Jim looked at him, and shrugged his shoulders. It was demeaning having to leave his wife out there, in the woods, with a bunch of adolescents. They were probably laughing at him right now.

When she got home, he would be in trouble. She would blame him for this almighty disaster. Still, in years to come they might laugh about it. When they were old, they might even be bold enough to recount it to close friends. At the moment though, all he could think about, was what she would say once home.

Before getting into the car Jim looked back at the park gates. Shit! He felt so stupid.

He dressed his wife up in a little sexy skirt and top. He then worked her up into such a state she was dangerously close to an orgasm, in a public park. Then he let a bunch of lusty young guys drag her off into the woods. What a mess!

When she was that close to an orgasm, she became docile and easily controlled. That's when he called her his sexy slut. Only then it was when they were safely at home, in the bedroom.

So, those young guys had dragged into the woods, a sexy slut primed, and ready for anything. Out there were a bunch of randy young guys, with a horny experienced woman, dressed like an eighteen year old, and behaving like a sexy slut. They had no idea what they had let themselves in for.

He dare not think about the consequences. If it had been his niece, would it be any worse than being his wife out there? He just hoped she could bring herself under control, before one of them discovered how easily manipulated she was.

She was bound to have recovered her composure, and become angry with him by now. As a mature woman she would find a way to handle the situation, though it would be a close run thing. When she returned home, he would be in big trouble!

12