Naughty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must be desperate, to be aroused by such an unlikely specimen of manhood. Standing next to harry, the poor fellow didn't have a chance in hell.

She knew better than to tease them, for it was too dangerous. She was behaving like a sexy slut, and the more they responded, the more it dragged her into the role. The game had often been played, with her husband, in the safety of their bedroom. Here, in public, it was so very wrong. Being dressed like a stupid slut, and treated like one, shouldn't have made her into one. It seemed her husband was right. When aroused past a certain point, she lost control.

It was important to get away from them, and to somehow get home.

"Joe has agreed to take you in exchange for the meal," Harry informed her.

Her mouth dropped open. The expression on her face clouded darkly, with a storm warning, readying for a harsh announcement. Her lips flapped, unable to express the indignation she felt. How could they possibly treat her so badly?

Her hips moved back and forth, as though she were being humped, up against a wall. This slight movement betrayed how she really felt, behind the facade of anger.

Bernice tried to complain only her voice was dry. Being given away for a few burgers and bottles of soda, was the worst humiliation to strike in all her life. So demeaning was it, her mind couldn't cope. She was a sophisticated business woman, being given away by a callous youth, for food.

In business she had easily and abruptly, dealt with unwelcome advances. Customers sometimes tried it on, just before the signing of a substantial contract. Especially when the figures were so substantial, they thought they deserved something extra from her.

Now she was expected to fuck for food! It appalled her, yet the dire humiliation excited her.

"You work the rest of the shift, cleaning tables and washing up," Harry informed her.

"Oh!" Bernice murmured. She felt foolish. The arousal was still there, working away at her, heating her crotch. She thought the fringing, hiding her pussy, might catch fire any moment.

Harry was surprised she gave in so easily. He joined his friends, to hang around until the last drip of soda had been sipped. After all they had nowhere to go or do.

When they left in a loud, boisterous group, she became frightened. It seemed terrible to be abandoned. Left there working for this ugly looking guy, left her feeling as though she was at his mercy. She wanted to shout at them to take her along. As bad as it seemed, she wanted to tell them, she was their sexy slut, 'so please take me with you'.

Joe was working until ten, when he would close up as usual. It was only seven, yet he would already be clock watching. This evening he couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful woman working for him. What a body!

She couldn't blame him for she was flaunting it. Not just because the clothes were so brief, it was the way she moved. She couldn't do much about the clothes, so she would have to cool down, needing her behaviour to return to normal. Otherwise, she would be in serious trouble.

"You can go clean the tables. Put the cardboard and paper in the trash can. Bring back the plates and glasses to wash them," he told her. He explained what to do as though she were a dumb bitch. With her mind in turmoil, unable to think straight, she was acting like one.

There were few customers, but walking among the tables, left her feeling vulnerable in the brief shorts and skimpy top. It was obvious she wore nothing underneath. The guys stared, and the girls glared.

She felt him squeeze by her yet again. Despite there being enough room he pressed her against the sink. This time he gently rubbed up against her bottom. She was ready for him. She looked over her shoulder, ready to tell him off. Instead a more urgent request came to mind.

"Can I ask you something?" Bernice asked, putting on a helpless, girly voice. She had firmly sunk into the persona of Barbara, the sexy slut.

"Sure!" he shot back at her. He grinned with a wild look of pleasure plastered across his face. The slut hadn't pushed him away or shouted at his immature advances. She looked so hot, he couldn't help interpreting everything she said and did, as a come-on.

"Could I earn the cab fare home, please?" she asked. The sweetness of her voice would gain anything she wanted. She felt him press a little more firmly against her rear. She should have told him off, instead she sweetly smiled. She understood what she was doing to him, but couldn't hold back.

There had probably been more attractive girls walking into this greasy joint at some time or another, but they would have ignored him. Bernice was attractive, way above his standard, yet he had her working for him. He could hardly keep his hands off her.

This knowledge didn't help her calm down. She was still hot, still needing a man, still wanting to submit. She was trying to fight the need to be treated like a sexy slut. The mischievous thought reverberated through her head. She wanted to tell him she wasn't Barbara, the sexy slut, but the words caught in her throat.

She rolled her head around on her shoulders, trying to get rid of the tension. She bent forward over the sink, dipping her hands in the washing up water. She was trying to dismiss him from her thoughts, but he was still there.

When he pushed against her she pushed back, meaning to push him away, only he was too strong. As he pushed her forward against the sink, she felt his cock pressing against her bottom.

"Oh! No! We can't," she stuttered.

He ignored the weak protest. Joe rubbed his cock against the bare cheeks, protruding from the shorts.

Bernice looked up, finding they were hidden behind a small, cardboard advertising sign. It sat on the counter, hiding them from view. As humiliating as it might be, to let him take her over the sink in a greasy burger bar, she was aching for it.

In frustration, she lifted up on her toes and rubbed her bare cheeks over his hardness. His cock felt so hard and hot against her bare flesh. She pushed back on him, catching his cock in the crease of her bottom. The friction against the thin cotton at her crotch, was rubbing her up the right way.

Breathing heavily through her open mouth, she tried not to make any noise. There weren't many in the down market place, but an audience of one would be too many.

She felt him push between her thighs then lift. Her whole body was lifted up, to balance on her hands, and his cock. He grabbed her cheeks, pushing her into place, manoeuvring past the crotch of her shorts.

She sank back onto her feet, by sliding down the length of his cock. She gasped when it forcefully hit the neck of her womb. He was so deep inside her she thought she might choke. It felt as though he had filled her entire body with his cock.

She had eaten cum earlier, but needed a cock to fill her up, to orgasm properly. She wasn't thinking about that, she was thinking about being filled. It was so bad she was past caring who did it to her, just so long as she had a cock. She looked like a slut, behaved like a slut, and this proved without doubt, she was a dirty, sexy slut.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered, over her shoulder.

"OK! You want it, I've got it," he told her.

She cringed at his words. Little should be expected from a stupid young guy, working in a cheap burger bar. He was working her body now, and doing a good job of it, just so long as he kept his mouth shut.

He lifted her up off the ground a couple of times, while slamming away at her. Every deep penetration brought a feeling of euphoria. "Yes!" she hissed, when he reached so deep into her body, it felt as though he was taking her over. Her head flopped forward, until he pulled back.

She felt his cock rubbing over her clit, as he dragged it back. Her head lifted, with eyes wide open, anticipating the forward thrust and a satisfying, deep penetration. He wouldn't last much longer, and knew it would trigger her orgasm too.

Lifting her head, like a nodding donkey, her eyes grew wide. This time her eyes grew large with astonishment. A man had pushed aside the small cardboard barrier. He was smiling at her. The amusement on his face didn't mollify her fear. He could see perfectly what she was doing.

He put a finger under her chin, holding her head up from its usual dip. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his. The struggle behind her was being resolved. She felt his whole body stiffen, as he started pumping sperm into her vagina. The man still held her chin, and her gaze.

Her mouth flapped trying to announce she was about to cum. She dare not say it. The man knew anyway. He was watching the guy behind her thrust in deep, where he finally held his cock motionless, right up inside her.

The tremors sprayed out from her stomach, reaching her hands and feet, and swamping her head with lightning shocks. The man smiled at her. That smile told her he knew what she was doing and what was happening to her. He was so close he shared the intimacy with her, as though it was he that fucked her, and made her cum.

This was the second time she had an audience to an orgasm today. It didn't make it any easier. Still staring at him, she began to realise she had seen him somewhere before. His face was only inches away from hers, so she hadn't focused on it. Besides, she had been busy up till now.

This man worked for a consultancy business she had hired. Shit! He would start on Monday, looking over her business, preparing to give advice on expansion. Here he was, staring at her, studying her, while she calmed down from an orgasm.

He had watched her being fucked by this greasy young guy! She tried to look away, only he held her chin, forcing her to look at him, while he appraised her. His face revealed what he thought of her. To him she was a dirty little slut. In her own head, she was exactly that.

In self defence, her mind hid behind the persona of Barbara, the young, sexy slut. She desperately needed to be Barbara, the only way of escaping this sordid situation.

12