All Comments on 'Naughty Miss Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Absolutely loved it. You are one of the best authors in this genre! Can't wait for the next installment in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bitch contract?

Very good, Sarah is getting further under the control of Becky and now has agreed to be Lloyd's bitch. I hope this leads to Sarah being more humiliated at school as they both work their desires on her. Perhaps Sarah can set Lloyd an extra "homework". Lloyd has to write a bitch contract where he sets down the rules that Sarah agrees to follow. The contract would naturally have Sarah's photo's and personal details on. I think Lloys would earn an A for extra credit for that kind of homework. Becky of course will keep upping the ante as well. Keep up the good work.

SashaDeeSashaDeeover 15 years ago
Oh god babes

I've read and re-read this and end up with my hands in my panties everytime. I think of Lloyd and his muscled body while he uses me again and again... omg... his think length stretching my bottom, my submission as I drop to my knees for him and Becky. You know me better than I now myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
roll on part 4

Love the series, can't wait for part 4

DedeMDedeMover 15 years ago
From Dede....

Sarah you aren't the only one who feels that way.... omg...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is absolutely one of my most favourite stories in all of Literotica. Please don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wish I was Lloyd's cock, thrusting in and out of his teacher's exposed asshole! This is one time I would not object to getting coated with her shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous