All Comments on 'Naughty Mr. Lopez'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jalapamajalapamaalmost 16 years ago
English or Spanish

Pick a language! Geez, this was impossible to read. P.S. Aqui en Estado Unidos de Americana se habla Englais, no habla Espanole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done.

Excellent. I happened to like the use of both Spanish and English. We're global now guys, we should get used to thinking in different languages. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Agree

English or Spanish. I know we live in a gobal world but not everyone reads Spanish. I therefore missed a portion of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Is

Really it,Erica do not listen to the gringos that pretend they do not understand Spanish.I am English and can speak French German and Spanish.This story is so very erotic its not true,my Spanish girl was 16 ,dynamite[and she knew it]a virgin well what more can I say.Get a English /Spanish dictionary you idiots who cannot understand ,I find your american english more difficult to cope with than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
language

combining language detoured flow of story, appeared to have great content, but i got tired of skipping over and ended up bored thus not finishing story. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fuck the language good story

keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Reality

At least try and have some semblance of reality - 34dd breasts are NOT perky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

Erica another fabulous job!! i wish these people would shut up about the language thing..I love your stories and look forward to reading them! heres a suggestion though how bout some oral on her? that would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVED IT

But then I would as Spain is not a million miles away and spanish women are red hot so are mexican women,by the way perky is a lovely way of describing her tits ie jaunty ,self confident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What can I say?

I read the other comments before making mine. lol The combination of languages was okay, it did not detract from the story. It was just sex/dirty talk anyway, so one can guess what Mr. Lopez is saying. For the breast size (34DD), I agree that they would not be perky. Tits that size would be pendulous. Personally, I would have liked it better if the breast size was not mentioned at all, and the description ended with "perky"; more erotic that way IMHO. Overall, it was a good story.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
This is lovely

Hey gringos watch the film "WALK IN THE CLOUDS". You silly sods americanos mexican people are lovely they and their Spanish/Aztec ancestors were there long before you can even imagine.Love Erica little do they know ,no breeding thats their problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why Not

She had perky big tits,not all big tits are pendulous,I know plenty of lovely Spanish women with lovely tits and superb arses so what do you make of that.Its all the Rioca that does it and plenty of shellfish,also lots of red hot chilli[that would make you daft americans eyes water]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

as are all of your stories. I am anxiously awaiting thenext story!!!!! I've read everyone wrote and each one was hot and got hotter each time!!!! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WACK

how ta fuck am i suppose to like it when half of the dialogue is in spanish ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY HOT

You got my juices going > my cunt is still dripping

Katie in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great but

please put that big cock in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Language

Wtite it in english or spanish. No matter which but STICK to one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

love this story, very hot. i love how it goes from english to some limited spanish. that my kinda story! =)

for those of you that dont like it switching from english to spanish, perhaps it should be an inspiration for you to learn a new language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Guess if I knew what all of that stuff in Spanish meant, it might have been even better.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 10 years ago
Ahh...

... really hitting that fetish spot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the haters!

i absolutely adore the dirty talk in spanish! I find it to be so much hotter. I cum like crazy with all your stories. Keep up the good work!

Cupid1927Cupid1927over 2 years ago

really hot reminds me of this 18 year old i had a while back.. made mac an cheese with her tiny latin pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous