All Comments on 'Naughty Wife Ch. 04'

by billndeb37891

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..VANNA!!..VANNA!!..VANNA!!..'cum QUEEN!!!...

..VANNA does it again!!..training these dirty ladies to be the best!!..giving her all and herself with the BLACK STALLIONS she loves so much!!..the MLB/NFL/NBA all benefit from her being made available via her GRAND BLACK MASTER..who 'owns' her with a voluntary lifetime contract as his white 'trophy wife' slave..to serve/service at his whim..YOU GO GIRLS!!...XXXcellent!!..;-}}}

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
Is she whore

Calling a stranger at home is nothing but whoring her

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More "true"stories about a whore who would invite a stranger to her house to fuck while her children sleep upstairs and her cuck listens in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife was about 22-23 years old, 5"2", 102 pounds and we were five years into our marriage the first time we brought a guy home that fucked her while our 4 and 5 year old kids slept. It was also the first time I fucked her ass while another man took her pussy. Hard to believe some of the risks we took getting her fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We think it is terrific for the trust that has developed when one spouse shares the other one for sex and even more so when the spouse is not present during the activity. Recently we have developed that level of trust between us and it makes us extremely happy when the other spouse is so satisfied with someone outside of the relationship. Our experiences have included strangers, bosses, peers, subordinates, neighbors, and best of all, our brothers and sisters!! We wish we were younger as we believe it would have been over the top sharing parents with each other. Carry on with your activities and look forward to the next episode!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous