Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 11

Story Info
Tyrone's ex-bodyguards, Anthony and Marquis grab Carmen.
7.2k words
4.13
6.5k
4
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch 11

The first annual Lara Logan party with Simone, Lucy, and Carmen as the main attraction.

Author's Note:

This is a Non-Consent/Reluctance story. There is no rape in this story.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old. There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story. There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 10: Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman

Marquis and Anthony, the two, huge bodyguard who once worked for the deceased, Tyrone, sat in their car waiting for Carmen to finish her prostitution business with her customer. They knew where she was, what she had been doing, and where she was going. They've been following her, Lucy, and Simone for days.

Waiting for her to emerge, Anthony got out of the car and, before Carmen spotted them and had the chance to remove her high heels to run. As soon as she emerge from the doorway and started walking up the street, Anthony grabbed her. He pushed her in the backseat of his car, sat beside her, and closed the door as Marquis drove away.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Chapter 11:

The first annual Lara Logan party with Simone, Lucy, and Carmen as the main attraction.

Marquis and Anthony sat in their car waiting for Carmen to finish her business with her customer.

This was now:

"Where's that stupid bitch at,' asked Marquis? "If she spotted us and ran out the back way, I'll be pissed. Maybe you should go around the alley so that she don't duck out on us," said Anthony to Marquis."

He was just about to open his car door and get out of the car, when he saw the front door open and Carmen emerge counting her money on the stoop before depositing the wad of cash in her pocketbook. A street hustler, she knew better than to count her money in public but in the mood she was in, she'd dare anyone try and fuck with her or steal her hard earned money. Tired and fucked over by having sex with men she'd rather not even say hello to on the street corner, prostitution was the only way she knew how to support herself and her three, young children.

# # #

That was then:

Married to her handsome, perfect husband, she had a good life and was a good wife with a job that had benefits, until the recession hit her hard and she was let go from her job. In just a matter of a few months, her life went from good to bad to worse. She was saving to buy a house in the suburbs, that is, until her husband ran off with a woman he met at work.

Leaving her to fend for herself and three, small children, he took their life savings with him. Desperate for money, she never would have considered becoming a prostitute had she not run into Simone after having not seen her in years. To say that Simone saved her life by turning her on to prostitution would be an understatement.

"How you doin Carmen," asked Simone? "Long time no see," said Simone.

She smiled and pointed out with her manicured finger as if she was using her fingertip to place her punctuation after her sentences.

Happy to see her old friend, Carmen looked up at her and smiled. With Carmen a short, Hispanic with huge, double D, cup breasts and a big ass, Simone was totally opposite. Simone was a tall, beautiful, black woman with D cup breasts and a nicely shaped, black ass.

"Did you buy that dream house," asked Simone?

Again, she punctuated her sentence with her fingertip. Carmen looked sad at the mere mention of her dream house, after her husband ran off with some slut from work.

"My man ran off with another woman and took my all our down payment money," she said. "Now with me not working, living on my unemployment, and unable to find a job, I'll never earn enough money for a house. I'll be lucky to keep my apartment. I'm already behind on my rent."

# # #

Simone hugged her old friend.

"Bastard! Why would any man leave someone who looks as good as you do," asked Simone? While staring at Carmen's huge breasts, she paused as if rethinking what she was going to say. "My man is looking for another woman and you'd be perfect," she said.

Carmen looked up at her confused.

"Your man? What do you mean, your man?"

Simone laughed.

"My pimp," said Simone with a short smile.

Never expecting her to be a prostitute, shocked, Carmen looked at her in disbelief. Simone looked nothing like the prostitutes that she's seen around the neighborhood. If she was to guess at her doing that for work, Simone looked more like a high priced call girl than she did a hooker.

"You're a prostitute?"

Simone laughed.

"When you say it like that Carmen, you hurt my feelings," said Simone with a laugh.

# # #

She put a hand to the back of her head before pushing out and putting her hand on her hip and throwing back her head laughing.

"We do what we must do to survive, girlfriend," she said. "No one but a fat, old, horny Caucasian man wants a black woman, not even a black man. What I was giving away for free after someone spent twenty dollars on me for a nice dinner, they now pay me hundreds of dollars to play."

Simone looked at her with a satisfied smile while Carmen looked at her with shock.

"I can't do that," said Carmen shaking her head. "I could never do that. I could never live with myself. Eww. That's so gross having some stranger's dick in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy,' said Carmen waving her hand as if waving down a bus.

She looked at Simone with new eyes.

"Just as I couldn't have sex with just anyone, I couldn't prostitute myself for money. I could never look my children in the eyes, knowing that I was a hooker,' she said. "I'd be so embarrassed and ashamed if they ever discovered that I sucked and fucked strangers cocks to earn a living."

Simone shrugged.

"It's just a job Carmen. It's no big deal. If you've sucked and fucked one cock, you've sucked them all," said Simone with another shrug while looking at her fancy fingernails. "If it wasn't for me hooking, I couldn't afford to live uptown. I couldn't afford to get my hair done and maintain my manicure, never mind go shopping for clothes and shoes."

As if she needed that to not prostitute herself, Carmen shook her head while looking up at Simone as if she was suddenly thinking about prostitution as a way to earn the money she needed.

"I could never have sex for money," said Carmen softly as if she was thinking about having sex with men for money.

Knowing the whore that she was as an 18-year-old blowjob queen in high school, Simone laughed at Carmen's newfound, moral modesty.

"Don't be stupid Carmen. Caucasian people prostitute themselves every day while working at a job they hate for the sake of a paycheck and health insurance benefits. They earn much less money than what I make hustling my black ass part-time on the street," she said.

# # #

Carmen looked at her friend as if she was a counselor at the Welfare Office.

"Answer me this, Carmen," she said moving her finger through the air with her words. "How would your children feel if you were homeless, hungry, and living on the street?"

Carmen nodded her head.

"I don't know Simone. I just don't know. I never thought about prostituting myself," she said.

She looked up at Simone with her hair done, her fingers manicured, and wearing a beautiful outfit with expensive, new shoes.

"I mean the idea of having sex with different men, depending on the man and the amount of money he paid me to have sex with him, is as sexually exciting as it is sexually repulsive and morally reprehensive," she said. "I just don't know how to do it." She looked up at Simone. "How do you do it?"

Simone laughed.

"Say what? You don't know how to do it?" She laughed again. "It's easy," said Simone with a laugh while hiking up her short skirt to expose her shapely black thighs and white, bikini, panty clad pussy.

She laughed again.

"I spread my legs, open my mouth, and hold out my hand. That's how I do it. I could never make the amount of money that I earn working a 9-5 job at an hourly wage not much higher than minimum," she said. "Also, unlike so many other prostitutes, not wasting my money on putting things up my nose, I don't do drugs. Moreover, my pimp even takes care of my medical bills and my bail should I be arrested."

# # #

Carmen laughed.

"Yeah, well, you're tall and beautiful Simone. I'd even pay you to have sex with me," said Carmen with a laugh. "What man would pay me, a short, overweight, Hispanic woman to have sex with him?"

She stared up at Simone as if thinking about prostituting herself.

"Overweight? You're not overweight. I wish I had your curvaceously, shapely figure," she said looking around. "Come with me for a minute. Step in my office," she said with a laugh while leading Carmen down a back alley and into a doorway.

After looking to see if they were alone in the alley, Simone reached her hand out to feel Carmen's big tits, first one and then the other. Women feel other women's breasts differently than do men. Women don't grab and grope. They feel them with gentle, sexual seduction.

As if they're feeling for the perfect melon at a produce counter, their feels are more quality feels instead of sexual feels. Women are more considerate and gentler, as if giving a breast massage. Adding to Carmen's sexual pleasure, Simone had sensuous hands instead of sexual hands.

Carmen looked down at Simone's hands and watched her feeling her breasts. Immediately, her big nipples erected and her pussy moistened. Carmen was becoming sexually aroused from Simone feeling her breasts through her clothes. Then, as if she was going to kiss her, Carmen looked up at Simone as if she wanted to be kissed. With her horny enough to have sex with a woman, after not having had sex in a while, Carmen looked up at her face with big, brown, sexually aroused eyes.

"You should at least buy me dinner before feeling me up," said Carmen with a breathless laugh. "It's been a long time since anyone has touched me like that," she said staring down at Simone's black hands before looking deeply in Simone's big, dark eyes. She continued staring at Simone's hands feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra. "You're making me wet."

# # #

No doubt, taking Carmen's words as encouragement to continue, Simone continued feeling Carmen's massive tits especially when her big nipples made their impression through her blouse and bra.

"You'd make a pile of money with tits like these Carmen. So big, so full, and so firm, I wish I had your tits. I wish I had your big nipples," she said finally removing her hand from Carmen's breasts.

She took a step back to look at the huge impressions her tits made in her blouse.

"Show me your tits, Carmen," said Simone. "I want to see them."

She stared at Carmen's huge breasts through her blouse and bra.

"I've been saving to buy me some big titties like your huge breasts, but my doctor said it would cost me five-thousand-dollars. That's more than I have right now after Lucy and I bought a condo together," she said. "Yet, as soon as I earn more money sucking and fucking, I plan on buying me some big tits."

She continued staring at the huge mountains that Carmen's breasts made in her blouse.

"What? Wait. You want me to show you my naked breasts? Right here? Right now?" With a sudden face full of sexual excitement, Carmen looked around her to make sure no one was coming. "You're crazy, Simone," said Carmen laughing.

Simone laughed, too.

"C'mon, Carmen. Let's be crazy together. Show me your tits. I want to see them. Maybe, I'll ask my plastic surgeon to give me a set of breasts that looks just like yours," she said with a laugh. "We'll look like sisters, twin sisters with double D tits."

Carmen laughed.

"A black woman and a Hispanic woman? We'd hardly look like sister, never mind twin sisters, even if we both had the same breast size," said Carmen with a laugh.

Simone laughed again, too.

# # #

"Let me see your sisters," said Simone.

Carmen looked around to make sure that no one was coming.

"Okay," said Carmen.

Carmen put her purse down on the ground and lifted her shirt and bra to show Simone her big tits.

"Damn girl, you have beautiful knockers," said Simone.

She felt and fondled Carmen's huge, naked breasts. She continued fingering her nipples until they were hard and erect. Then, she leaned forward to take her big nipples in her mouth, first one and then the other. Putting a gentle hand behind her head, Carmen looked at Simone with shock as much as she looked at her with sexual arousal.

"Gees, Simone. What are you doing? You're making me so horny," said Carmen breathlessly.

She left her hand behind Simone's neck as if she was nursing a baby or allowing her husband to have his horny way with her tits. She pushed Simone's mouth forward as her encouragement for her to suck her nipples longer. Then, when Simone stood, she leaned down and kissed Carmen on her lips. Not stopping there, she parted her lips with her tongue and French kissed her.

"You're bigger than a double D cup, Carmen. Your breasts are more like a triple D, an F cup," said Simone. "In the way that your breasts overflow your bra, you're definitely an F cup. You need to buy a bigger bra."

Carmen cupped her naked breasts in the palms of her hands while staring down at them before staring up at Simone. Simone leaned down to take Carmen's erect nipples in her mouth, again.

# # #

"Damn girl, if I had boobs like your boobs," said Simone releasing Carmen's nipples from her mouth and standing. "I'd make big bucks. Most men want big tits, the bigger the tits the better. My friend Lucy has no tits but what she doesn't have in tits she makes up for with her mouth, her tight little Asian ass, and her insatiable pussy," said Simone.

Carmen laughed.

"You sure know a lot about Lucy," said Carmen with a nervous laugh while putting her tits away just as a big, black man entered the alley.

"Lucy is my friend. She works and lives with me. We watch out for one another," said Simone giving Carmen a look before volunteering more information. "She's my lover."

Carmen laughed.

"You're lover? Lucy is your lover?" Carmen let out a nervous laugh. "I didn't know you were lesbian. I should have known you were lesbian in the way you were feeling and sucking my tits," laughed Carmen again.

Carmen looked at Simone with curiosity.

"Since when are you lesbian, Simone? You were always popular with the men in school. You had so many boyfriends," said Carmen with jealousy. "Of all the women I've known, thinking you more as a whore," she said with a laugh. "I'd never peg you for being lesbian."

Simone shrugged and nodded her head.

"I had a lot of boyfriend because I put out and was a slut. After fucking and sucking men who never give me what I want, Lucy knows how to treat a lady," she said. "Generous, giving, and unselfish, she's a wonderful lover.

# # #

"You just made me horny sucking my nipples," said Carmen holding her palms over her nipples while whispering and giggling. "If you were a man, I'd get down on my knees right here and right now in this dirty alley and suck your cock, so long as you still fondled my tits and fingered my nipples" she said with a dirty laugh.

Simone laughed, too.

"If I were a man, I'd let you," said Simone. "You can always lick my pussy or I'll lick your pussy, if you want. If you come home with me, we can even lick one another's pussy while in a 69 position," said Simone with a laugh.

Carmen made a face and shook her head no.

"No thanks. I'll pass," said Carmen returning her laugh. "I'll take a rain check. Maybe another time, when I'm desperate enough for a man to settle for a woman."

The man who entered the alley walked closer.

# # #

"Where you been at? I've been looking for you Simone," he said calling to her from a distance.

He walked closer.

"Where've you been hiding at?"

He looked from Simone to Carmen and spoke as if Carmen wasn't even there.

"Who that?"

He asked finally nodding his head in Carmen's direction before looking back to Simone again.

"This is my friend, Carmen. Her man left her and stole all of her money," she said. "They were going to buy a house. Now she can't even afford her apartment."

He gave Carmen a long, hard look as if he was about to buy a prize, Pit Bull at the pet store.

"You looking for work? You need a job?"

Instead of looking up at her pretty face, he talked to her big tits. Carmen returned his inappropriate leer look with a bit of Detroit attitude.

"Yeah, I'm looking for work. I'm desperate for money. I've been looking for a job but there are no--"

# # #

"I can use a woman with tits that big. Lemme see those titties," he said stepping closer to grab two, big handfuls of Carmen's huge tits through her blouse and bra. "Are they real?"

She cringed while pushing him away.

"Hey! What the fuck?" said Carmen slapping his hands away and taking a step back. "Yeah, they're real."

Ready to slap her across the face, instinctively Tyrone raised his big hand but withdrew it when a big smile took over his face and he started laughing.

"You got some spunk girl. I like that. I like a woman who can stand up for herself, especially with the customers so that they don't take advantage of her and disrespect me by not paying her for services rendered," he said. "You dig?"

Simone smiled at Carmen.

"It's okay Carmen. Tyrone is my pimp. When it comes to women," she said nodding her head. "He's like a doctor. He has trained hands, fingers, mouth, and cock," she said with a laugh. "Doctor Tyrone," she said with a sexy smile. "She's got huge tits Tyrone, at least an F cup. And they're proud and not some saggy bags of blubber."

Simone smiled at her friend.

"F cup, huh? Wow," said Tyrone. "Show me your tits, Carmen."

# # #

Simone walked closer to her friend to lift her blouse and to expose her big, white brassiere.

"Show him your tits Carmen," said Simone. "Let Doctor Tyrone see them."

Pressured to show Tyrone her tits and desperate enough for money to prostitute herself to feed her kids and to keep herself from being evicted from her apartment, she reluctantly lifted her blouse along with her bra. Immediately Tyrone's big hands were all over Carmen's huge breasts. Having been horny ever since her man left and especially after Simone sucked her nipples, if Tyrone touched her tits and sucked her nipples in the way that Simone just did, she'd suck his cock.

"You have big nipples. That's good. Men like sucking big nipples. Men would pay extra to suck your big nipples," he said.

He continued to finger her nipples, before turning them, twisting them, and pulling them. Then, he leaned down to suck her erect nipples. He released the hold on her tits and nipples for Carmen to pull down her bra and blouse.

"Do you suck cock?"

He unzipped himself, reached his big hand inside his pants, and pulled out his erect, black prick.

"Yeah, but I--"

Carmen stared at his big, semi-erect, black cock.

"Suck my cock," he said holding his semi-erect cock in his hand as if offering his prick to her. "I needs to know what you can do with your hand, your mouth, your lips, and tongue before I hire you."

Carmen looked at him with shock mixed with sexual arousal. She hadn't sucked a cock since her husband left her. Yet, after Simone and now Tyrone fondled her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples, she was wet. She was so very wet and sexually aroused.

"Wait. You want me to blow you? Right here? Right now? In the alley? Someone may come," said Carmen looking all around her.

# # #

Tyrone laughed.

"Ain't no one dare comes down here, especially when I'm around," he said with a big belly laugh. "This is my neighborhood. I own this territory. The only time the police comes is when escorted by SWAT to make a big drug bust, when looking for a fugitive, or when picking up their bag of cash to pass out to their buddies in blue," he said with another big laugh.