Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone smiled while nodding her head at Carmen.

"Go ahead and suck him Carmen," said Simone. "Consider this as part of the interview. You've already passed the first step by having a pretty face and having such big, beautiful breasts."

Tyrone made a face at Simone.

"Shut up Simone and let the woman make her own decision if she wants the job or not," said Tyrone holding his big cock out in his hand. "Just as I'd never force a woman to suck me, I don't want to be forcing anyone to work for me. Tyrone ain't like that," he said referring to himself in the third person.

Carmen shrugged while grabbing a piece of cardboard from the alley before getting down on her knees.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I? If it wasn't for my kids, I wouldn't be doing this," said Carmen taking his cock in her hand to stroke him before taking him in her mouth to suck him.

As soon as she started sucking him, forcing her to continue, Tyrone put a heavy hand to the back of her head and humped her mouth while fucking her face. He didn't let her go until he exploded a volume of cum in her mouth and until Carmen swallowed.

"You asshole," she said pushing him away, spitting out what was left his cum, and standing.

Tyrone laughed.

"You're hired," said Tyrone. "But you best not spit your customer's cum out in the way you spit out mine. Men will pay extra for you to swallow. Men want to believe that you enjoyed sucking their pricks as much as they enjoyed you sucking their pricks. You dig?"

Simone hugged Carmen.

"You got the job," said Simone jumping up and down as if Carmen had just won the lottery. "That's great," said Simone while continuing to hug her friend.

Tyrone turned to leave.

"Show her the ropes Simone. I can use her tonight. There's a private party that I need you and Lucy to attend. Bring her along with you," he said. "And dress her. She can't be going to the party dressed like that and looking like someone's mother."

# # #

That was then and this is now:

Anthony climbed out to grab Carmen as soon as she emerged from the doorway and walked away from their car. They knew where she was, who she was with, what she's been doing, and where she was going. With Lucy and Simone among the missing, since Tyrone disappeared, they've been following them for days and wanted to make sure that Tyrone wasn't coming back before stepping in to take over his business.

Waiting for her to emerge, Anthony got out of the car and, before Carmen spotted him and had the chance to remove her high heels to run. With her kicking and screaming, he grabbed her by her long, dark hair, carried her beneath his big, strong arm, pitched her in the backseat, and closed the door as Marquis drove away. Now, that they had Carmen, Simone and Lucy were next.

"Carmen," said Anthony with sarcasm while running a big hand across her breasts and pinching her nipple hard. "How are you?"

She pushed his hand away and grabbed her nipple.

"Ow you, fuck wad. That really hurt," she said in pain. "What do you want with me?"

He looked at her and smiled.

"You disrespected us. You haven't paid us what you owe us, Carmen," said Anthony. "We just want what's coming to us," he said giving her another smile as if he was on friendly terms with her.

She made a face.

"I don't owe you shit. I owe Tyrone but he hasn't been around to collect," she said with her Detroit attitude all up in his face. "You're not my pimp. He is, and when he comes around to collect, I'll pay him and no one else," she said.

Anthony laughed.

"Yeah, well, unfortunately for you and fortunately for us," he said giving Marquis a high five. "Tyrone ain't around no more. I think that Navy SEAL took him out and put him where no one will find him. He ain't comin' back," said Anthony.

# # #

Marquis turned around in his seat.

"So now you owe us," said Marquis. "Bus'ness as usual. We're taking his place. We'll give you all the protection and dates that you'll need. We're your pimps now and you do who we tell you to do and when we tell you to do it," he said turning back around in his seat and talking to her through the rearview mirror. "You dig?"

Not one to be told what to do, Carmen gave him her attitude.

"Go fuck yourself Marquis, and fuck you, too, Anthony," said Carmen. "I don't answer to your sorry, black asses," she said looking from Marquis to look at Anthony. You ain't my pimps. I'll work for myself before I work for you two, miserable assholes."

Anthony grabbed her arm when she reached for the door ready to jump from their vehicle and bolt when they were stopping for a red light.

"We're here to help you Carmen. We're here to protect you," said Anthony with a laugh before slapping her face hard enough to get her attention when she looked across the street at a parked patrol car.

She tried to scream but he put his big hand over her mouth.

"The only protection I need is from you two," she said pulling away from him again.

Holding her close, he threw a possessive arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, close enough that her big tit was pressed against his ribs. He pushed her down in her seat and out of the view of the two cops seating in the front seat of the patrol car.

"Has anyone given you any problems? Because if anyone is causing you any grief, Marquis, me, Smith, and Wesson will talk to them," he said opening his jacket enough for her to see the butt of a handgun.

Carmen pulled away from Anthony.

"The only problems that I have now are from you two fuckups," said Carmen to Anthony before looking out the car window. "Where are you taking me?"

Anthony laughed.

"We're gonna pay Lucy and Simone a visit to let them know what's what," said Marquis. "They haven't paid us either. It's time that they knew there's a new sheriff in town," he said with a laugh.

# # #

Anthony grabbed Carmen's purse.

"Lemme see that," said Anthony.

Carmen reached for it but he pulled it away while leaning away from her.

"Give that back to me," said Carmen grabbing for her purse but unable to reach it when Anthony held it away from her with his long arm. "Go ahead, take it," she said when Anthony put his other hand to her neck and squeezed.

He opened her purse and pulled out a few hundred dollars.

"Is this it? Is this all the money you earned working all night? Bullshit," he said staring at her.

She shrugged.

"It was a slow night. Maybe if Tyrone was around to make me my appointments I'd be...,"

He surprised her by reaching his big hand down her blouse and bra. Before she could react to his sexual assault, his hand was already down her blouse and inside of her bra. According to Simone, Carmen had huge F cup, triple D cup breasts. She usually hid her money in her bra and beneath her breasts.

Anthony laughed.

"Damn Carmen. You have nice titties and big nipples, too. You have the biggest and the firmest titties I ever felt," he said giving Marquis a wink through the rearview mirror.

Anthony shook his head.

"There's no money in my bra Anthony, just tits."

# # #

The easiest way to get at her money was to lift her bra from the front before lifting up her big boobs. Instead, Anthony took the more difficult albeit more pleasurable route down her shirt and bra instead of up shirt and bra. He reached inside her bra again. He felt her tits while fingering her nipples. Then, he lifted each breast and reached beneath each big tit in his search for her money.

He pulled out a small wad of cash from underneath each one of her big tits. He stuck his big hand in her blouse and bra again. This time, not feeling any money, he felt, fondled, and caressed her big tits and fingered her nipples again before she ejected his hand with a shove.

"What's all this bitch?" He held the money up to her face while splaying it open to quickly count it. "There's six-hundred-dollars here. Holding out on us?"

Carmen pushed him away.

"Asshole. If you're going to feel me, then you need to pay me," said Carmen with a sexy look while making a grab for the money but missing when Anthony pulled his hand away.

Anthony pushed her away in the way that she had pushed him away.

"Shut up bitch," said Anthony slapping her hard across face again, this time even harder. "I'm not paying you shit. You give me what I need for free, anytime I want it. You dig?"

He reached in between her legs and up her short skirt.

"Carmen pushed his hand away. Don't fucking touch me," said Carmen recoiling from him while trying to close her legs.

# # #

Something she wasn't accustomed to doing lately, ever since she's been working for Tyrone, she was unaccustomed to a man groping her. A good woman, a loyal wife, and a loving mother turned prostitute, had her husband not left her and taken all her money, she wouldn't be sitting here now with these two lowlifes.

"I'll touch you anywhere and anytime I want bitch," said Anthony. "I own your Puerto Rican ass."

Carmen made a face while sticking out her chest with pride.

"My parents, born in Puerto Rico, are Puerto Rican. Born here, I'm American," she said with pride.

He laughed.

"Whatever. All of you mud people look alike to me," he said with a shrug and another laugh.

She gave him more attitude.

"At least I know who my Daddy is. Who's your Daddy, Anthony?"

Anthony made a fist at the ready to punch her.

"Watch your mouth, woman," he said.

# # #

He pulled the crotch of her panties forward before pushing her panty aside. He grabbed another wad of cash from between her legs before sticking a stiff finger in her pussy.

"Here we go. This is what you owe me. This looks like about two grand in hundreds," he said.

She spit at him but missed when he ducked.

"You filthy pig," she said pushing at his arm while squirming away from him. "What are you into snowballing? I hope you get a finger full of my John's cum to suck," she said with a loud cackling laugh.

Marquis laughed, too.

"Careful Carmen or you'll be sucking my cock on the way to Lucy and Simone's place. All totaled, there's about three grand here," he said to Marquis while counting hundreds, fifties, twenties and dumping the money in the front seat. Marquis grabbed the money and stuffed it in his pocket. "Simone trained you good. You've been a very busy girl," said Anthony.

Carmen turned to him with anger.

"What about me asshole? What do I live on if you take all of my money?"

He laughed.

"What about you?" He gave her a hard stare. "You're been holding back on us for nearly two weeks. You've had plenty of money to live on by not giving us our share," he said. "You're lucky we don't ask you for a cut of that too, but this will do for now until you make more money for us later," said Anthony after Marquis pocketed her cash.

Anthony laughed.

"Matter of fact, you're right Carmen," he said unzipping himself and pulling out his cock. "What about me? Suck my prick."

She pushed him away.

# # #

"Fuck you. I'm not sucking your cock. Go fuck yourself. I'll bite it off before I suck it," she said staring down at his erect prick.

He laughed.

"You do and I'll cut off your tits," he said lifting her blouse and bra to expose her big tits before reaching in his pocket to pull out a switch blade.

She pulled her bra and blouse down.

"Don't, Anthony. I won't suck you," she said trying to pull away from his grasp.

He put a heavy hand behind her head and pulled her mouth down to his lap.

"Blow me Carmen," said Anthony forcing her head down to his lap. He pulled her long, dark hair for her to open her mouth to scream for him to fill her mouth with all of him. "Suck my cock or I swear to God, I'll beat you senseless that even your own mother won't recognize you when trying to identify your dead body at the morgue."

Reluctantly, Carmen gave Anthony what he wanted. Just as they pulled up to Lucy and Simone's place, he ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth.

# # #

Unlike Carmen who lived with her three kids, oxymoronic that they'd have sex with men for money, opposite of their sexual preference, Simone and Lucy lived together as lesbian lovers. Atop of an old warehouse just outside of town, isolated and desolate, Simone and Lucy lived a good, quiet life, that is, once they finished servicing men for the night. When they bought this condo, the owner had plans to develop the other seven floors but ran out of finances when his bank would no longer fund his renovation project.

Even though the rest of the building looked like shit, his showcase palace, the top floor was spectacular. They never would have bought this place had it not had a secure front and back door, video surveillance, and a new elevator. They never could have afforded such accommodations had the landlord slashed the price, and had they not prostituted themselves.

A virtual fortress, Marquis and Anthony needed Carmen's help to get them inside. Hugging the outside of the building, Marquis pulled around the corner and parked his car out of sight of their security cameras and windows in case Lucy or Simone were looking out the window. Known to run and a fast runner, with an arm on each side of her, they escorted Carmen to the front door.

"Tell them you need to talk to them about Tyrone. Tell them whatever you need to tell them to get us up there. And if you don't, I'll make you sorry that you're alive," said Anthony lifting her short skirt to pinch her ass hard.

She pulled away from him.

"Ow! Fuck! That fucking hurt and that's going to leave a bruise. Okay," said Carmen pulling away from Anthony. "What are you going to do them once you're up there? You won't hurt them, will you?"

Carmen looked from Anthony to look at Marquis.

"You three, working girls are our prized possessions, our moneymakers, why would we hurt you? We just want our money. We just want what's coming to us," said Marquis. "We just want to talk."

Anthony nodded his head in agreement.

"As we told you, we just want Lucy and Simone to know that we're their pimps now. Tyrone ain't comin' back," said Anthony. "We have plans for the business and want to tell them about a big, upcoming party."

# # #

Carmen rang the bell to the front door and, immediately, Lucy answered while Anthony and Marquis stayed on either side of her and out of sight of the security camera.

"Hi Carmen. Come on up," said Lucy buzzing open the door.

After taking the private elevator up, as soon as Anthony and Marquis gained entry, they corralled the three women on the couch.

"Lucy," said Anthony grabbing her by her arm. "I'm going to go with you to get the money you owe us that you haven't been paying Tyrone."

Lucy pulled away from him.

"I'm not giving you my money," said Lucy. "You're not my pimp."

Simone chimed in, too.

"Tyrone is our pimp and not you two dumbasses," said Simone.

Anthony gave her a hard stare.

"We're taking over Tyrone's bus'ness now," said Marquis. "Tyrone ain't coming back."

Simone looked from Marquis to look at Lucy and Carmen.

"And what are you going to do for us? Are you going to make us appointments? We haven't been working as much without Tyrone making us appointments at the hotel," said Simone.

# # #

Anthony nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right," said Anthony. "We haven't been around to help you but now we are. As a show of good faith," he said giving Marquis a wink. "We're not going to take your money. As matter of fact, we're going to give Carmen back her money too," said Anthony holding out his hand for Marquis to give him the money that he took from Carmen.

Marquis reached in his pocket and pulled out Carmen's wad of money and handed it to Carmen.

"I hope you know what you're doing brother," whispered Marquis to Anthony.

Anthony laughed.

"Don't worry. I do," said Anthony. "Look at this place. Just look at it. It's perfect. This is a better place to have our function here instead of at the club," he said looking at the beamed high ceilings and the exposed brick, pipes, and ducting. "It's so big."

Marquis looked around the condo.

"Big for what? What function?" Lucy looked from Anthony to Marquis. "Big for what? What my place big for, asked Lucy while stumbling over her English?

Marquis laughed.

"Don't you people know how to pronounce your pronouns. You people need to learn the language before coming here to America," said Marquis. "You've been in this country since you've been a little girl and you still don't talk right Lucy," laughed Marquis.

Lucy stiffened her posture and held closed fists at her sides.

"How's this? You go fuck yourself up your asshole with your gun," said Lucy.

Marquis laughed.

"See, that's better," said Marquis laughing. "Now, I can understand you."

# # #

"This is the perfect place to have our first, annual, Lara Logan party."

Simone looked from Anthony to look at Marquis.

"Lara Logan," asked Simone? "Who's that? Did you hire another hooker?"

Anthony laughed.

"You girls need to read a newspaper and/or watch the news," he said.

Knowing who she was, Carmen looked scared by the thought of Anthony wanting to have a Laura Logan party.

"You could say that after her sex scandal and sex tape went public," said Carmen with a laugh. "I know who she is. "Lara Logan is that news reporter who was sexually assaulted by two to three hundred Egyptian men in Tahrir Square," said Carmen looking from Lucy to Anthony. "They stripped her naked and continually fucked her in every hole with their cocks and with sticks."

Carmen looked from Anthony to look at Marquis.

"Is that where you're going with his and what you want us to do? You want us to have sex with lots of men. Are you forcing us to have gangbang sex with a dozens of men?"

Anthony laughed.

"Look at the big brain on Carmen keeping up with current events," he said shaking his head. "What kind of pimp do you think I am?" Anthony looked at her and laughed. "I'd never allow dozens of men to sexually assault you. I'd only invite 25 of our top customers," he said with a big, booming laugh. "I'd even invite a couple more hookers to help you girls with the men."

# # #

Lucy waved her hands in the way of a customer at a Chinese restaurant buffet taking all the shrimp without taking any rice.

"Twenty-five? Oh no. That too much," said Lucy. "Lucy don't do twenty-five men. Lucy don't do five men or three men. Lucy do one man, or one woman, or one man with one woman at the same time but not twenty-five men," she said shaking her head. "No, Lucy don't do that," she said continuing to refer to herself in the third person. "Lucy no gangbang whore."

Anthony laughed.

"This isn't up for discussion," said Anthony. "I've already made my plans to sell tickets to the first annual Lara Logan part for two-thousand-five-hundred-dollars a pop and you three are my star attractions. I had planned on holding the affair at the strip club but this place is better and classier."

Carmen stood to leave.

"I'm leaving," said Carmen.

"Sit your ass down," said Anthony. "You're working for us now."

Simone voiced her outrage.

"You ain't holding any party at my place. I'm not sucking and fucking no twenty-five men," said Simone. "I don't need the police raiding my place and me losing my property because of some fucking, gangbang party. Have the party at your house and have them gangbang your mother, your wife, and your daughter, too," said Simone with a laugh.

Marquis laughed.

"You will or we'll tie your naked, black body to a stripper's pole and have our paying customers do whatever they want you to do." said Marquis. "You dig? Best you girls get ready as your invited guests will be here tomorrow night."

Simone looked from Tyrone to Marquis.

"Why you do that?" Lucy looked from Anthony and then to Marquis. "Why you do that? Why you do that? No gangbang. We don't do gangbang."