Necessity is the Mother of Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly grew until he was stretching her mouth, but even as she struggled to adjust, she was thrilled to hear his low groan of pleasure. I did that! she thought joyously. He likes it... She withdrew him from her mouth for a moment, still encircling him with her fingers and slowly stroking.

"Sorry," she apologized, not really meaning it, "I don't usually do that first. It's just... well, you were hanging there and you looked so good... I guess I just had to find out what you tasted like?"

"And the verdict?" he moaned softly.

"Oh! Excellent! Absolutely excellent. But..." and she sat back, letting go of his now very pronounced erection, "perhaps you should sit and we should proceed with the original plan." She gave him a wry smile as she scooted back, making room next to her.

"Jesus, woman..." he muttered. "You're killing me..." But he did move to sit beside her.

"What was the original plan, again?" he asked as he settled in next to her.

"That I be permitted to touch you wherever I feel like," she reminded him.

"Ah, yes..." he smiled.

"I remember it well," she finished, also smiling. And reaching out, as well.

"I suppose..." she said softly as her hand found his hair and ran her fingers through it, "that I'd best start at the top." His hair was soft and smooth, and yielded easily to her touch. He wore it medium-short, and being blond, it reminded her of a surfer look.

She trailed her hand down the back of his neck and then along his temple, down his cheek, to his neck and shoulder. His skin was amazingly soft for a guy, and yet the muscles under it were firm and toned. She stroked along his collarbone and out to his shoulder and upper arm, feeling the hidden strength. She came back and did the other side, and she realized she was getting even more swollen and wet than she already was when she started.

She came back to his chest and drew lazy circles around his nipples, relishing the feel of his pectoral muscles neatly shielded by the broad expanse of his most sensuous skin. She drifted her hand on down to his belly, feeling the firmness of his abs and the definition of his ribs and waist. His erection was still pointing skyward and she watched herself in fascination as she drifted her hand to it, gently stroking it and then cupping his testicles, now drawn up tightly against him.

He moaned softly and leaned his head back against the couch as she fondled him, turning so she could bring her other hand into play, wrapping her fingers around his cock and slowly stroking, feeling his skin slide over the rigid flesh beneath. He had one of those helmet-type glans with a distinct flare, and she felt a charge of excitement shoot through her as she played with it, teasing the opening of the urethra and the little bit of the skin of the frenulum.

Deciding to tease a bit more, she leaned forward, running her hands down his thighs, to his knees and calves, pressing her breasts against his side and leg as she gently stroked his wonderfully smooth skin. He had very little hair on his body, and that which he had, he appeared to either shave or trim. Even the hair on his legs was soft and downy, and a pale blond, almost invisible.

She could feel his breath catch as she touched him and pressed her breasts into him. She could feel his very erect manhood pushing into her chest and began fantasizing what it would be like to give him a titty-fuck. And then, she had her flash of inspiration. She sat up, gave him a peck on the cheek and stood up.

"Just wait right there," she told him. "I need to do something. I'll be right back."

She didn't wait for him to reply before swinging by the breakfast bar and grabbing her dress, then disappearing into her bedroom.

He sat, his erection throbbing almost painfully, and wondered what the hell was going on...

In her bedroom, Karen dropped the sundress on the chair and picked up Number 27. She went into the bathroom to put it on, using the mirrors to make sure it looked good and was seated right, including the wrist and ankle cuffs, then grabbed the robe off the back of the door and put it on. Satisfied that she looked exactly the way she wanted to look, she headed back out to the couch and John.

She was very pleased to see that he was still sitting there and still hard. In fact, it looked like he might be playing with himself a little. What Asshole Number 5 had called "edging.'

I doubt I can get all of that in me, she thought as she sauntered towards his confused expression, but it's going to be fun trying!

When she got to the couch, she centered herself between his legs, getting a very intense look of curiosity and anticipation from him. Then she let the robe drop and followed it to the floor, kneeling between his legs and taking as much of his hard-on in her mouth as she could manage. She was seriously out of practice.

He, on the other hand, damned near achieved orbit.

"Oh, fuck, Karen!" he moaned loudly as she pushed down on him, taking him deeper and deeper as she remembered how to deepthroat. "What are you doing?"

Silly question, she thought as she finally managed to get her lips all the way down to his ball sack. Rather obvious, I'd think... She was elated that she'd managed to control her gag reflex and get all the way down on him. Christ, he's almost in my stomach, she thought as she gently bobbed up and down until she had to come up for air. That's one thing she still needed to learn - how to breathe with a dick down her throat. Fuck, he's got to be 10 inches, anyway, she thought. And thick. Almost as big as my Johnny.

Without answering him, she decided okay, let's see what else I remember. She came up off his cock and sank down, holding him out of the way so she could get at his balls. They were still drawn up tight, but she put her mouth over one and started sucking, gently at first, pulling it into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, my God..." His moan was music to her ears as she pulled his testicle in far enough to run her tongue around it. He was big enough, she wasn't sure she could get both in her mouth at the same time, but taking turns wouldn't be so bad. She popped the one out with a little smacking sound, then went after the other, successfully pulling it in far enough to twirl her tongue around as well.

I think I'll wait to find out if he likes anilingus until later, she thought. Besides, I'm so fucking hot, I'm running down my legs. Now would be a good time to see if he fits.

She came up from between his legs and fixed him with her gaze. He was, as far as she could tell, mesmerized. He was staring back at her in what she hoped was awe as she stood up, knelt forward onto the couch, position him against her slit and sat down. All the way.

"Karen, don't!" he tried to tell her as she mounted him. "You're going to hurt yours..." His words died in mid-sentence.

"Oh, my God, you're fucking HUGE!!" she cried out as she hit bottom. "Oh, my fucking God!..."

Rather than stop, though, she stayed right where she was, grinding her pussy back and forth on his groin and feeling her own need rising up like a volcano ready to blow.

"Oh, fuck, you're good... oh, fuck... damn, I've needed this..." she began muttering, her controlled intent giving way to her animal needs. As she ramped up, she sped up, rising and falling faster and harder.

"Jesus! You have one hell of a way of 'touching' a guy," John managed to moan. Her sheathing was driving him nuts.

"Is that a complaint?" groaned as she climbed towards her climax. "Sir???"

"Not at all... Bitch!" He suddenly grabbed her under her butt and stood up, keeping her impaled on him and making her throw her arms around his neck to stay upright. With sheer strength, he kept her coupled to him as he strode towards his bedroom.

"You are my Bitch... right?" he demanded as he pulled her head to him and crushed her lips with his.

When she could break away enough to answer, she told him meekly, "yes..."

"Yes, what?" he asked as he positioned them near the foot of the bed.

"Yes, I am your Bitch, Sir," she answered, her head buried in his shoulder. It didn't stay there long, though, as he literally picked her up off of him and placed... more like threw... her in the middle of his bed. His sudden action and the soft landing confused her as she looked up at him, towering over her.

He didn't wait. He crawled up on the bed, between her thighs which he spread further, anchoring them in place with his forearms while his fingers spread her nether lips. He was delighted. The corrugations of her labia made her pussy look like a pink orchid with a large pearl at the top. He lowered his mouth to her nethers and she almost had a coronary, she came so hard.

Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, FUCK!! she screamed to herself as her body clenched, hard, and she felt herself blown over the edge by the simple sucking of her clit. Too soon, too fast... she complained to herself. Too fucking ready... OH MY GOD HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!!

To her astonishment, John started taking broad licks, from her anus to her clit and back, sucking and licking everything in between. He was slow, he was steady, he was methodical and he was going to make her lose her mind. She felt the next cum warming up and tried to respond to him, tell him to take it easy, but easy wasn't what he had in mind. She wanted to grab his head and push him back, but all she did was grab the bedcovers in a death grip and hold on for dear life.

"Oh! OH! OHHHH... FUCKING CUMMING!!"

She hadn't meant to give him that kind of power over her, but he'd just taken it... and now she didn't want it back. He just held her in place and kept at her. Over and over and over...

She had no idea how many times she'd cum when he finally eased up off of her. She lay there exhausted, quivering, feeling the aftershocks rip through her body like tsunami smashing the shores. She didn't even realize he'd left the bed until she felt her foot pulled up near her butt and her hand taken off the bed, and moments later heard a distinct Click! She was puzzling over the click when he moved her other foot and hand near each other and there was another Click! That's when she figured it out. She tried moving her hands and feet and found they were now coupled together.

The third and fourth Click! were her ankles and wrists being connected to the waist of Number 27. She was trussed up good. She could close her knees some, but everything else wasn't going anywhere and she was helpless to interfere with whatever he had planned. She lay there with her eyes closed, hoping.

Hoping he knew what he was doing.

I haven't allowed myself to be helpless since Greg walked out on me, she thought, fighting down the fear and the memories of being tied up and left alone. Please, God, if you're listening, please let him know what he's doing.

Then she felt the soft cord being wrapped around her thigh, just above the knee. Her heart went into overdrive as she imagined what he must be doing. He hadn't hoodwinked her, but she was afraid to look. That got overridden when she heard a metallic snap-snap-snap and felt something pushing underneath her. She looked.

There was now a metal tube sticking under her waist and a thick, soft cord running from her knee into it. And on the other side, he was pulling the cord out and drawing it taught.

"I think I forgot to mention," he told her casually as he worked with the rope, "I had a couple of things delivered while you were, um... relaxing." He took the other end of the rope and looped it around her other knee. As soon as he started tightening it up, she realized what was happening.

Her knees were being drawn apart, exposing her. And her own body weight was keeping the tube in place. She was being spread open with no chance to close her legs and protect herself. She was truly at his mercy. He reinforced that point when he was done tying her knees and spent a minute tying the tube to the harness.

Her hands were anchored, her knees were drawn up and her legs were spread. She wasn't going anywhere.

"Okay, let's see..." he mused half-aloud as he brought out a container the size of a shoebox and opened it. "Mmm..." he continued as he pawed through the contents, eventually withdrawing what seemed like pieces of jewelry. "Let's try these..."

She realized what he was holding were a couple of nipple clamps with chains attached about the same time he was affixing them. She moaned and lay her head back. She knew how sensitive her nipples got and how connected they were, straight to her clit. Playing with them could sometimes trip her over when she was having trouble getting there. And he was attaching them to her nipples and attaching the ends of the chains to the D-rings on the belt. At the sound of her moan, he looked up at her curiously.

"Would you like a blindfold and a ball gag?" he asked as if it was only polite conversation.

"Pickles," she said as she slowly shook her head "no".

"Excuse me?" He wanted to be sure he understood her.

"Safe word. Pickles," she iterated and he smiled.

"Got it," he told her and finished the clamps and chains. Then he dug around in the box again and brought out a Magic Wand.

"Oh, my God... I'm dead," she told him, and she was mostly serious.

"Nope!" he told her brightly as he looked for a place to plug in the vibrator. "No dying allowed. I need you functional for tomorrow's meetings."

"Please remember that," she said softly, but loud enough for him to hear and smile.

"Absolutely," he told her as he finished plugging it in and switching it on to test it. It came to life and her body went crazy. Pulse, respiration, flooding... all through the roof. Then he turned it off and she started coasting back down to normal. Until he slipped in the butt plug. Granted it was small, but it was still a surprise.

"Oh, God, John..." she whimpered, now torn between trepidation and pure lust. "I haven't had anything bigger than a finger in my ass in a very long time. You'll tear me!"

"Then that will be just for show tonight," he assured her. "Nothing bigger than that in your ass until you okay it. Now... where was I?" He remembered soon enough.

He took his position between her legs again and she knew the ride had only begun. He started by going back down on her, long, languorous strokes with his tongue, tickling her ass to her clit and everything in between. He tugged on one of the chains while sucking her clit and she involuntarily clenched, hard. He noted that. He inserted one and then two fingers, feeling her heat and her slipperiness, probing around until he found her cervix and her G-spot. A gentle, circular stroking of that area and she was squirming.

"Oh, God, John..." she whimpered again, but seemed resigned to taking more pleasure than she thought she could stand. He didn't disappoint.

With his fingers still buried in her, he brought the wand over and placed it against his palm, and turned it on. A long, low moan was the only intelligible thing to come from her mouth at the incredible feeling of his precisely aimed fingers beginning to vibrate. She'd had vibrators in her pussy before, but never living, moving, pinpoint vibrating fingers that made everything tingle in very, very intense ways.

It didn't take her long. Between the powerful, insistent vibrations and his massage of her paraurethral glands, she lost it. Zero to sixty in two-point-five seconds.

"Oh, GOD!!" she screamed out as the orgasm was ripped from her and she felt herself explode. Literally. Everything clamped down hard, like a major muscle cramp and then she blew out a load of fem-cum. And the follow-on pulsing and crashing waves of ecstasy had her thrashing in place.

She didn't need confirmation to know she'd squirted, but when he stood up and his chest was dripping, she got it.

"Forgot about that..." he commented as he went into the bathroom and came back with a couple of towels, one of which went under her butt. "Do you squirt very easily?" he asked as he got back in position.

"Less than half a dozen times in my life and you just tore that one out of me!" she managed to tell him in ragged breaths.

"Really..." he mused as he put his fingers back in. "Let's see what we can do if we go slowly..."

"No dying allowed, remember?" she asked and then it was too late. The vibe went on and she went over moments later. Not hard enough to squirt but stronger than an aftershock. Then he took his time, gently probing around and alternating pressure with the vibrator until he had her right on the edge and begging.

"Oh, God, please, Sir!" she moaned. "Please, Sir, make me cum! Please! Oh, God, I am SO CLOSE! Please! Please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, oh, oh... Oh! Oh! Oh, my Fucking GOD! CUMMING!!"

"I think you're right," he commented offhandedly as she thrashed through her climb. "I like it better without the gag." But when she went over, he made sure to go after her G-spot again.

"OH-FUCKING-HELL-FUCKING-CUMMING... FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!" And she squirted again. Hard. Her body was wracked with orgasmic spasms as she felt herself shoot, and heard him laughing.

Laughing. She was cumming her brains out and he was laughing! What the fuck?!?! She struggled to lift her head and look at him and was amazed. Through the haze of her body's continued twitching and spasming, she saw him sit back - taking the vibrator away, thank God - and she saw his entire face, from his hair to his chin, was dripping with her cum. And he was delighting in it.

He was absolutely, certifiably insane. Bonkers. Looney. And maybe exactly what she needed. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"I hope you're going to fuck me, Sir," she told him. "Because this foreplay is headed for more than I can take. Passing out is the same as a safe word, right? Sir?"

"Well, we wouldn't want that," he agreed. "And yes, if you wish, passing out can be safe wording." He set the vibrator down and knelt between her knees. She looked up and saw his monster schlong bobbing there and a momentary pang of fear ripped through her. But it dissipated, replaced by lust.

She closed her eyes again, but soon felt him unhooking her ankles from the restraints, leaving everything else bound. He lifted her legs with his forearms, raising them as he nestled forward, easing the tip of his prodigious shaft into her recesses. She gasped as he entered her, moving slowly and steadily in.

"Say when," he told her, smiling down at her when she opened her eyes to look at him.

"All of you... please... Sir," she whispered and she felt the shudder run through his muscles as he held her.

"As you wish," he muttered as he buried himself to the hilt.

Balls deep in this hot bitch and she's taking my all, he thought as he bottomed out. She is fucking amazing!

Her moans as he drove into her kept rising in pitch and volume, and it turned him on like crazy. God I love her sounds! he thought as she wrapped her legs over him and pulled him in. And she's so wonderfully sensitive! No fucking faking it with this one... thank God!

She was borderline delirious. Oh, my God, he feels so fucking good! she kept thinking. God, he's stretching me out so fucking much! And I love it! Oh, fuck yeah! Gonna cum!

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, right like that! Right there! Don't fucking move! Right like... OH! FUCK! CUMMING!" she cried out as she went over. And John, being one of the few males to actually take her literally, did not change pace, depth, position or anything... and took her right back up again.