Necessity is the Mother of Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" she moaned before she'd even come down from the first cum. "Again! Oh, fuck, again! You're gonna make me... oh, fuck, cumming!"

That butt plug has him pushed up against my spot real, real hard, she thought as he drove her over repeatedly. Maybe... maybe I can take him...

John figured he'd gotten her off a half dozen times or more before she almost made him cum using words alone. She grabbed his biceps tight and cried out "John! John, look at me!" When he did, she fixed him with one of the most intense stares he'd ever seen. Pure wild animal.

"Fuck me in the ass, John." He almost came in her pussy.

She wants it in the ass??? he thought as he tried to pull out without losing it. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

He reached down and eased out the butt plug, then smeared a little of her lube on her rosebud, carefully lining up with her and easing in. She was tighter than a snare drum, but slow and steady won out as she gently yielded to him and his glans finally popped in.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard, fuck me into next week!"

"Your wish is my command," he smiled and began a slow and steady fucking, buried in her hot, tight, throbbing ass and feeling like he wasn't going to last very long. He could feel himself building, getting larger and harder, and apparently she could, too.

"Cum in me, John. Please," she moaned. "Cum in me! Deep. Cum deep in me, John!"

The power of her words was amazing. He couldn't have resisted if he wanted to. He felt his balls in his throat as his ass snapped shut and everything tensed with the explosion to come. He pounded away into her, driving deep, his need taking over until he finally hit his peak... and felt rope after rope spurt into her blast furnace ass, taking his release and milking him for more.

They kept thrashing together, her bound by the harness, him free to manhandle her as he wished, and yet both in a dance of pure ecstasy. A dance which left them exhausted and near passing out. He managed to stay coupled with her, deep in her ass, as he unclipped her hands from the restraints, then fumbled with the ties on her knees. She helped with the ties, then wrapped her arms over his back and drew him down onto her once she was free.

He struggled to keep his weight on his hands and knees. She struggled to pull him down to her. She finally got exasperated and told him, "give it up, John! I can take your weight!" Then she cheated. She pulled him into a kiss and while he was busy being distracted by that, grabbed his wrists and pushed them towards the headboard as hard as she could.

He collapsed.

"Much better," she sighed. "I'm glad you got the towel. There's going to be a hell of a puddle when you pull out..." He could hear the smile in her voice.

"You are fucking amazing," he told her.

"Thank you. So are you," she smiled. "So I don't have to go job hunting?"

"We'll see, after your performance at the meetings this week," he teased.

"Hey, no fair!" she complained. "We haven't gone over the notes, yet, and I'm about to pass out."

"Then let's pass out," he suggested. "Actually, let's get you out of Number 27 and you and me cleaned up a little, then pass out. We can get up early to look at the stuff."

"That, Sir, sounds like a plan," she smiled.

"What did I tell you about..." he started, but she interrupted him with a kiss.

"Ah, ah, ah," she admonished him when she broke it. "I'm still in leather and D-rings."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he grumbled, but did eventually pull out and helped her out of the harness. A quick shower and light snack with a glass of wine, and she curled up with him in his bed, tucked in under his arm and reveling in his scent and feel.

"Five o'clock," he told her as he reached for the lights.

"Five o'clock," she muttered to the darkness. God, please let this have been the right thing to do...

[to be continued]