Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

"You're so beautiful Anise, I've never met anyone like you," Willa whispered in my ear between nibbles on my neck, right below my earlobe causing me to gasp lightly and then sigh with pleasure.

I caressed her hair and ran my hands down her back, then tugged lightly on her shirt. She raised her arms above her head and I pulled her shirt over. She returned the favor before we started kissing again. Her lips were so soft, my nipples were taught and tingling as our breasts brushed together through our lingerie, sending tingling shots of pleasure to my core. I could feel myself getting hotter, and start to moisten up as my breathing picked up.

I took her skirt off as she fumbled with my jeans, I was intensely aware and sensitive every time her body brushed against mine, it was sweet torture as we finished stripping each other. I pulled her by the hair lightly, tilting her head and attacking her neck with feather light kisses, breaths, and soft nips. I held her against me with my other hand as I explored her body. I could hear her heavy breathing and moans over my own as we slowly made our way to her bed amidst our explorations.

Her soft silky lips drove me crazy as our now naked bodies rubbed together in very interesting ways. My core was hot, wet, and aching to be touched. When her hand cupped my mound and her middle finger teased my labia slightly open I gasped into her mouth, eagerly returning the favor with feather light fingertips. We slowly pleasured each other, drawing it out almost painfully as we rose to pleasure.

Willa screamed in pleasure, "Goddess I'm cumming, oh Anise, don't stop!"

Her body locked up and she gasped as her molten center greedily milked my fingers, her juice soaking my hand. I reached my pleasure a few moments later.

My whole body shook as my core erupted, my walls bearing down on her fingers as I soaked them in my juice. I was lost in ecstasy as we continued to move in each other, drawing out the orgasm as much as possible until we both collapsed onto the bed.

When we came down together, the initial fire put out, we took a shower, making sure we were fresh and clean from the day's activities. We didn't even talk about it, when we returned to the bed we moved into a sixty nine position. All the anticipation was nothing to the reality of her warm wet tongue running along my labia, circling and flicking against my clit. I returned the favor with pleasure, tasting her sweet molten core as we once again rose together to climax.

We held each other through after tremors, and I could sense her falling asleep. A part of me longed to join her, but a very small part. I accepted my nature long ago. But it was as she was falling asleep it popped into my head, the obvious question I couldn't pin down earlier.

"Love? What was the name of that witch that became a vampire."

I was in shock at her answer despite almost expecting it, "Amy," she slurred sleepily.

Oh god. My granddaughter Amy was still alive...

Chapter 5 - Vincent

I still couldn't sleep. That power I got from Kim almost two days ago now still roared through me, my demon side still sated. I wondered if I didn't only hunt when I absolutely had to, if I would ever really need sleep. I vowed that was something I wouldn't find out.

When I got home last night, Amy was less than happy to find out they wanted her to go there for some reason that neither of us could figure out. I didn't trust Silas, not at all, but I was still hoping for peace. Hopefully whatever he found would satisfy him to leave us alone. Unfortunately I have no idea what he really wants. Maybe it's just something that's so commonly known that they didn't have to bring it up? When Miri and Sara got back after the council meeting they said no one mentioned my situation again.

Amy had been surly about it, but had agreed. It made me angry as well, I did want peace, but a part of me just wanted to enslave the asshole, take the city, and be done with it. Luckily that side of me wouldn't win.

Although I worried about if he gave me no choice. Would it be better to kill him?

I pondered that for a while, but I already knew the answer. Yes. Yes it would.

Amy was an innocent, forced as a slave to attack me. Silas is in control of his own actions, he doesn't deserve a second chance, doesn't deserve quasi freedom now and a chance at true freedom once my dumb ass figures out how to use my powers better. No, if I bonded Silas I'd have to stay in control, make him a slave. I wouldn't do that, it would be better to just kill him if it became necessary.

I had a few hours before a morning job, the reason I told the council I would be back after lunch was I had shit to do. I wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and made a sandwich. Amy came in and glared at me, plopping down into the chair. I managed to suppress a smile. How was it this surly verbally abusive woman never failed to cheer me up. No doubt there was something very wrong with me.

"Can't you sleep?" she sniped, her voice rougher than usual.

I looked at her carefully, she looked like shit. Amy never looked like shit, but right now she was pale, and looked tired. Dark bags under her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked in my usual non tactful way.

She sighed, "I haven't eaten, been afraid to leave the house."

A pulse of anger went through me, and without thinking I said, "Feed from me then, you look like total shit, which isn't normal."

She glared up at me and said, "You are such an asshole. I won't feed from you."

I sighed, engaged my brain for once while sipping the beer, then asked, "Why not, I mean, I hate to see you like this," then of course the anger disengaged my brain again, "It makes me want to go pound Silas into the ground. Maybe drag him to hell, I've never actually done that before, but he is a good first candidate."

I nodded to myself, like I was wise or something.

She shook her head, "I have other gifts, because I was a witch when I was turned, one of them is to send thoughts, read thoughts, even share minds, feelings."

I looked at her not getting her point and she said, "Well, that sort of happens involuntarily when I am feeding. So we'd be reading each other's minds while going through pretty much ecstasy as I fed on you."

She shuddered as if in horror.

I'll be honest, that kind of hurt my feelings. "I'd be okay with it, it's better than you starving yourself," gah, I sounded so weak when I said that.

She shrugged. "With a human it's easy, I just erase it all right after, except for a little pleasure. With you... that isn't an option. You don't want that memory."

She chuckled and continued, "You couldn't take the hit to your self esteem."

I was insulted, at least for a second, then the fact that she just lied her ass off with that last sentence registered in my mind. Now I was really curious what she did think of me, but short of ordering her to do it, which I wouldn't, I wasn't going to find out.

I changed the subject, curious despite myself, "So, what other abilities do you have?"

She peered at me a moment before answering, "I can use compulsion without speaking, compulsion works really well combined with the mind reading, sending and modifying thing. Other than that I am just faster and stronger. It's like I'm still connected to nature, by a very thin thread, and I can pull on the earth enough to magnify my physical abilities."

She looked at me sheepishly for a moment, "I'm sorry I never told you, I think that is why Silas either wants me under his control or dead," her face grimaced, "There is one more thing."

I took a sip of my beer and just waited, giving her the choice. I was curious as hell but repressing curiosity is simplicity itself after suppressing a demon's, my, appetite to gorge on human souls.

She said reluctantly, "It is another side effect of the same gift really, I can completely block compulsion, no matter how powerful or old the other Vamp is. I'm immune to everything but a necromancer's bond that way. I think it's because compulsion affects the mind, the necromancer bond works through the magic itself, directly into my soul."

Shit, if Silas learns that he is going to want her dead for sure.

I frowned, "You need to eat, does it have to come from the source?"

She furrowed her brow, "What do you mean?"

"Well, what if I bleed into a cup, will that sustain you? I am thinking the mind connection thing will probably only happen if you bite into me," I made a face, "Unless of course it will work anyway, through the bond. Will you try it? I'm pretty sure I can block you out with shields if we aren't touching."

She sighed her voice going soft, "Thank you Vince, but let me think about it."

"I suppose you could join me this morning, grab a snack on the way to the client? I don't think they will bug you with me there." At least, I hoped not.

She giggled. "That might work."

We sat in silence for a while as I finished my early AM meal. As usual for the last twelve hours my mind wandered to the golden haired woman I saw right before leaving. She glowed, a bright white field surrounding her body. I almost squinted at first, until I realized it was my other sight. My first thought was she must be an angel, but that's absurd, isn't it?

She had also smiled at me, as if she was looking at something that amazed her, which was unexpected considering where I had been and what I am. She was quite beautiful physically as well. I took another sip of beer and tried to shove the memory down, but the curiosity was killing me. Who was she, more importantly what was she?

I shook my head, it didn't matter. I was a demon, I needed to stay the fuck away from her. I could sense her purity of purpose, her greatest desires were to help, heal, and have a family. All things I was utterly incapable of because of my very nature. Well, the last two anyway. Was it any wonder I had anger issues?

I switched tracks, thinking through what it would be like if Amy read my mind. Awkward summed it up rather well as I was very conflicted in my feelings toward her. I was protective, I wanted to give her freedom, but I was afraid she would leave if I did. I loved her like a sister, but she wasn't, so I was also very attracted to her but determined to ignore that for various reasons. But I would feed her if I had to.

I got up and jumped in the shower, getting ready. The client, Cindy, was a human who swore she was being hunted by her dead ex-boyfriend Steve. I may have mentioned this before, but I hated dealing with humans, they never completely believed in the supernatural even the rare few that had the proof sitting right there. Even the believers looked at me askance, like I was a con man trying to steal their hard earned cash.

I put on a polo shirt, a pair of Dockers and some shoes. Business casual was a must with humans. With other supernaturals it wouldn't matter if I showed up in jeans and a t-shirt, they could feel my aura, my power, humans not so much. I tracked Amy down, she was passed out on the couch not looking good at all.

I considered slicing my arm and putting it under her nose, the shape she was in right now, I knew she wouldn't be able to resist, but she would be pissed, so I picked her up and threw her in the back seat of the jeep. Just in case the vamps attacked I didn't want to be driving any of my more expensive cars. It was very early but still dark, so I took a chance and drove where I could pick up a hooker.

Amy would probably be pissed about that too, but I'd get a good laugh out of it, and she wouldn't be that pissed off. It didn't take long, I picked up a woman who looked desperate, handing her a fifty and telling her to get in the back. Then I turned to watch as I sent a burst of energy through our bond, waking her up. Her nose wrinkled and took in the nearby scents. I didn't even see her move, one second she was sprawled on the backseat, the next she was sucking down blood from the woman's neck like a parched man with a juice box.

It didn't take long, she couldn't drink all that much, just what would fit in a normal stomach. Vampire deaths rarely happened, on the rare times a human actually died it was because the vampire was careless and ripped open the jugular past their ability to heal it. The hooker was moaning louder and louder as Amy drank from her neck. I thought it would be disgusting, but it was actually pretty hot.

But then, I am a demon so my judgment could be suspect.

I thought the woman might actually reach orgasm, but Amy stopped before that happened. The woman looked dazed as she stumbled out of the car. Amy looked up and saw my shit eating grin and snorted when I waggled my eyebrows.

"Asshole," she said, her voice acidic.

I started laughing and couldn't stop, forced to agree with her assessment, it was a couple of minutes before I gathered myself enough to be able to drive and headed to my client's house. It was about an hour drive and just after dawn when we pulled up. Amy was passed out in the back seat so I put up a ward around the jeep after locking it up, just in case.

It was early, but Hardin had told me the client couldn't take a day off of work, so it was just as well. She was already awake and answered the door shortly after I knocked.

Cindy was a thirty five year old human. Clear complexion, light blonde hair down to her shoulder blades and blue eyes. She looked to be in good shape and her breasts hovered between a C and D cup. She looked me up and down then blushed, stammering as she invited me into her home. I could tell she had been a ten, and she was still easily an eight or nine, age barely touching her beauty.

I walked in and sent out my power looking for a ghost. I didn't detect anything but that really didn't mean anything. He probably felt me coming and either left this plane temporarily or simply left the house. Assuming of course, the place was really haunted.

"Would you like a coffee or something else to drink?"

Her voice was velvet and her face was flushed. It was so strange, people didn't know evil when they saw it. They didn't run from it screaming, no, they invited me into bed more often than not. Not that I thought I was truly evil, but the side of me she was finding so attractive was my demon side. Could they really be called victims when they came so willingly?

"Thank you, I'd love a cup."

I followed her into the kitchen and asked, "So why do you think you are being haunted?"

"I wake up with cold chills despite being under the warm blanket. I can't bring a man here, if I do I feel an angry presence, pictures fall off the walls. Doors are slammed."

I nodded, detecting no deception, and asked, "Was he a jealous man when he was alive?"

She pursed her lips, "I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but yes, very much so. We didn't go out much because of it, he always ruined the evening if I drew the attention of other men."

I nodded slowly, "Well, he isn't here now, no ghosts are," she handed me a mug and I took a sip, "Thanks. I can stay for a while and see if he shows back up, when do you need to be at work?"

She stepped closer, "Not for a few hours," she paused a moment, looking up at me through her eyelashes, "Maybe we could give him a reason to come back?"

She reached out and put her hand on my arm, just in case her innuendo wasn't obvious enough. To be fair with my abilities it was much easier to read the intentions of a woman, human men probably would need to have it rubbed in their face. I could see much more than that though, the woman did not like pain, but she greatly desired a man to take charge, to take her without regard.

I put down the coffee mug and pulled her into me, turning her so her back was to my chest, my arm wrapped around her under her breasts. She gasped in shock, then pushed back against me, my hardening member nestled between her butt cheeks. I tilted my head down and whispered in her ear in a firm voice, exactly what I would do to her.

"I'm going to bend you over that table and fuck you mercilessly until I fill you up with my seed."

She drew in a sharp breath and ground her ass against my now hard cock.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

She replied, at first uncertain but then almost begging, "Fuck me, use me, get off in me."

And I had just met her five minutes ago, my life was so unreal sometimes. I pushed her gently but firmly to the table and bent her over before pulling down her pants. She looked really good like that, I could see her labia glistening in the sunlight entering the kitchen window. The strong scent of her arousal told me she was ready for me.

Even more than that, she didn't want foreplay, she wanted to be used, she wanted to feel desirable, and for her that would do the trick. As if she was so beautiful, so irresistible, I had lost control and couldn't help rutting her like an animal. Who was I to argue her desire? I couldn't help the small upturn at the corner of my lips when I slapped her ass hard and gave her a sharp order while I dropped my own pants.

"Stick your ass up higher, now."

She looked really sexy when she got on her toes, arching her back and raising her ass as high as she could, eager to please. I lined up my manhood and slid into her hot slick silky passage. Then I started to slam in and out of her as fast and hard as I could as she cried out in pleasure. I angled myself just right to drive her to a quick and intense orgasm, while acting like I really didn't care. That was what got this woman off.

I certainly didn't mind.

I felt the ghost approaching, and it was with a negligent thought I trapped the ghost in a cage of my necromancer energy. Okay, I was probably an asshole for making him watch, but I was too busy to deal with him right now. I still felt full from Kim, so I experimented as she came all over my cock, her body bucking back into me as she gasped in pleasure. I tried to block the feeding. First with necromancer energy, then I stupidly tried demonic and I almost killed the woman as it dove to consume her entire soul.

I was a bit disappointed, but didn't really expect anything else. It wasn't the first time I had tried after all. Her second orgasm hit and her velvety heat locked around me like a vice. She was a very good fuck.

"I'm gonna fill you," I growled as I felt my legs go weak, I slammed into her twice more before filling her up.

She collapsed onto the table, a hot whimpering mess. It was the least I could do after all, if I was going to feed from her soul, I always make sure they enjoy it and get what they want.

She whispered, "Shower."

I grinned and followed her upstairs where we got cleaned up. I noticed she was wearing a necklace.

"Do you wear that necklace all the time."

She nodded. "It was my mother's."

I reached out and held it between thumb and index finger, putting a trap and a ward on it, keying it to the ghost I still had trapped downstairs.

I said, "Good, don't take it off, and your ex won't be an issue anymore."

She raised her eyebrow.

I hated this part, they never believed me, "I put a spell on it, it will keep him away."

To be fair, that was a lie, it wouldn't keep him away, but she didn't need to know that.

She nodded slowly, looking torn on if to believe me or not. Really though it wasn't her fault, fucking fae.

I kissed her and let her know to call back if there were any issues. I wasn't going to ask for money, not when we just fucked and showered together. Too awkward. Hardin can send her the bill. I got dressed and dragged the very pissed off spirit with me as I went out to the car. When we got in I turned to him to lay down the facts.

"Look asshole, I don't know or want to know why you are haunting Cindy. Here is some truth for you. I am going to drain your energy which will pop you into limbo. I would suggest you move on, although you will probably have enough energy to come back in a couple of weeks, which comes to part two. You really need to listen to this, it's important.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers
123456...8