All Comments on 'Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 04'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Doh!

Heh heh heh! Maybe Vinnie Jr needs Alicia to do her talk after all?

Good stuff. 5*

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I love the fact you've continued the story with Anise and Vince's children. A suprise (for me) move that works very well. Nicely done

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

loved it....but did Vince really have to be such a dumb ass wuss

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrabout 9 years agoAuthor
Vince a wuss?

Examples? Why do you feel that way? I don't mind feedback and even ideas, but such a general statement isn't helpful at all.

I'm not even positive which one you're talking about, since this post starts book two with Vinnie, Vince was the father form posts 1-3. You see my problem?

Otherwise glad you did enjoy it and thanks for the vote.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

my question is why is the council not looking for the people that attacked them with kristi in the car?i also have to say i dont trust ron at all.like hope said who waits all that time for a crush that is not a psycho stalker freak?unless he is the spy we read about at the start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

http://amateurfemdom.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Huh.

That doesn't seem like her, given that she just learned that there's this WHOLE OTHER WORLD SHE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT. You'd think she'd give him a chance to explain, THEN gut-sock him and walk off.

Also, b/c she has telekinesis, she has effective access to nearly every other superpower ever invented, provided she trains herself enough. Technically, operating it on a sufficiently-small scale would also allow cellular-surgery, or immortality, but that'd be a bit of a different idea, no?

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrabout 9 years agoAuthor
Kristi run off and stuff

Okay, I apparently am not doing well getting things across in the story. I thought I'd nailed down the council's purpose in book one, but maybe not.

The council defends the entire community from outside invasions, not a couple of people. That would fall under their particular councilor, who in their case would be mom and dad. The supernatural world is a violent place, and they are judged ready to stand on their own. That doesn't mean they can't ask for help however.

Killing a human although bad, is not an exposure risk without witnesses. the council wouldn't care.

Jealousy is a bitch and she was just watching him with someone else. The yelling and running comes first, then the listening when or if she cools off. It is not a situation which lends itself to logic. New world or not, seeing your lover rutting another woman can't be a happy thing.

I've already hinted at Kristi's powers being able to go small, that would be a requirement for pyrokinesis. (speeding up matter at the molecular level.) Not sure how far I'll take that though, surgery isn't likely to come up with all the magic healing available from Vinnie, Hope, and Anise.

As for the rest of the questions, you'll have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure the next post will clear on the 20th and I'm writing part three now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pyrokinesis

Erm, isn't pyrokinesis the ability to control fire?

I like your plot, story and characters but I think you need an editor. It can be hard to spot your own mistakes.

I look forward to seeing the rest.

Besnik

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrabout 9 years agoAuthor
Pyrokinesis explanation (fear google)

Really? I suppose I could go back and spell it out in the book, but I'd hate to bog it down with dry facts and info dumps.

Pyrokinesis is the psychic ability to speed up of the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature, possibly to the point of ignition if combustible.

That means telekinesis at the atomic level IS the ability to control fire. In theory it should also be the ability to freeze things by slowing down molecules. Cryokinesis.

So I know it's supposed to be magic, but I tried to keep true to the real definitions of phenomena described in the real world. (true or not.) Mostly so I didn't have to do the aforementioned info dumps. Instead of the "power of the mind" however it is her magic that gives her access to these abilities.

The magic that simply calls and controls fire is elemental magic which is sorcery. (in my book.) It is also much more versatile not requiring combustible materials, however Kristi's power would be much more precise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
utter enjoyment.

For those who have a broader understanding of magical terms, I think your doing a great story here. I regularly check back for your updates. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck indeed...

Love all your stories! Going to read Jim's tale next.

Love how in your stories sex isn't the main thing, but it also isn't ugly glossed over.

Tanks for all your stories and hope you always keep on writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

Great writing, but yes...

Fuck indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awww.

Awwww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Book1 angel demon werewolf harem.

Book 2 follow their rubbish kids around. Still get 5 stars from me because first bit was so good but this is my stepping off point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vince and anise great stuff mostly. All this college BS just too much for me. I’m sure this will turn great with the prophecy and all but I don’t have the patience to handle it. Reading the start of the party is where I leave it. Thanks for your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous