Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

Why the hell had he waited for me for so long? Why had I waited?

I cut off that line of thinking and deepened the kiss, running my hand across his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles with my fingertips. I started to feel my core grow warmer, a slight moisture building up and my body melted against his aggressively. His hands felt so good on my skin, as he traced the curves of my body, teasingly brushing the bottom of my breasts as he explored my body. I pushed him down lightly with my hand and was about to get on top of him when I remembered we were still on the beach, in front of everyone. I blushed and broke the kiss.

Ron said breathlessly, "Wow."

I smiled at that.

Okay, so what he said wasn't profound, but I really liked the effect I'd had on him. His muscles weren't the only hard part on his body now, Ron was gifted. I wrapped him in my power and we appeared next to a small and shallow pool higher up in the rocks than the main spring. It was only a couple of feet deep, but it was very private.

We kissed, necked, and explored each other for quite a while. I was more then ready.

I purred in his ear, "Take me Ron, please."

He picked me up and lowered me down onto his lap my legs straddling his. He pulled me into a kiss while I reached down to line things up. I stretched my body down trying to take him in but he held me effortlessly and I whimpered in need at the teasing brushes against my labia.

I broke the kiss and glared at him, he lowered me a little with a twinkle in his eyes. I gasped as the tip popped between my labia and just inside my pleasure.

He looked me right in the eyes and said, "Do you want this? Beg me for it."

My eyes widened, what happened to sweet shy Ron and who was this guy? I also realized I was very turned on. I was an independent woman everywhere else, but I loved to be a submissive woman in bed. Not demeaned, or embarrassed, simply submissive.

I moved forward and kissed him while grinding my hips, his tip popped out and grazed my clit causing me to gasp in his mouth. I moved again and he slid inside. He was still holding all my weight in his arms, waiting for my response, it was driving me crazy.

I said sultrily in his ear, "Please fuck me. Stuff that fat cock up my tiny tight wet hole. Please Ron, please fuck me," my voice was soft and submissive at the end, perhaps even a little desperate. I wasn't sure if he was playing a game, but I know I had meant every word of it.

He kissed me hungrily and lowered me down slowly. My core was on fire, I could feel every small bump and vein against the smooth silky and very sensitive labia and walls of my wet sheath. When he lowered me all the way I felt so full. After a moment of getting used to his invader, I ground against him with my hips, trying to hit all the right places.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my body back just enough to guide his attention, and his mouth, to my achingly tight nipples. I gasped when he sucked one in and he started pushing up as I ground down. One of his hands ran down my back and gripped one of my ass cheeks while the other held me at the top of my neck, on my back.

Then he started to pound up into me from below, like a jack hammer. He grabbed my hair and pulled me against him.

He said in a deep voice, "You like it like this don't you, getting fucked hard and fast."

I nodded against his neck, I couldn't speak. It was too intense, my core was burning hot and I rose to my height quickly, unable to do more than whimper and moan between breathless gasps of pleasure. My core spun and coiled tightly as the pleasure became too much to bear.

I exploded in bliss, my body continued to bounce as he slammed up into me again and again, my core tightened around him, I couldn't move though, couldn't breathe. All I could do was ride out the intensity of it all. It was a moment of ecstasy that felt like it would never end. But of course, it did. My body trembled as I regained control and took a breath.

He slowed down at that point, he still hadn't cum but he was probably tired, he was going very fast and hard for a long time. I kissed him softly and he slowed more. I started to grind, taking over the pace. This felt good too, amazing actually in the afterglow of my orgasm. I could feel another building up in me as I rode him. I did my best to tighten up when I rose and milked his manhood, and to release when I lowered myself back down and ground into him.

He seemed to be enjoying it.

I smiled and kissed him, realizing how much I was enjoying this interlude so to speak. I had never really enjoyed going slow before, and absurd or not, I had an epiphany while fucking Ron. I never enjoyed slow sex because it seemed more intimate, fucking hard and fast all the time, every time, had just been another way to run from love.

Of course, that didn't mean I wouldn't still enjoy it, or even prefer it. I wasn't lying when I said I was submissive in bed, I wanted a strong man to take charge of me and my body.

I whispered in Ron's ear seductively, "Can you do something for me?"

He said, "Anything."

I grinned and said in a pleading voice, "Bend me over the wall of the hot spring. Please fuck me hard from behind until you fill me up with sticky stuff. Please... I need it in me... bad."

It was strange, as I said that I wasn't sure if I was trying to get what I wanted, or to give him something I thought he wanted. Maybe both. He didn't hesitate. He picked me up and bent me over the wall, while I was kneeling in the shallow water. He pushed in without warning, hard and fast and never stopped. He grabbed the end of my long hair and pulled back.

"That's it, that's what I need," I said breathlessly.

It didn't take him long after I started bucking back against him, my back arched and my ass as high as I could get it. I smiled in pleasure as I felt him expand in me. When he started to fill me I took over and bucked back against him. I gasped right before I tipped over the edge for the second time.

Time distorted as I was taken by bliss.

I just laid there for a minute, my head resting on my forearms as I caught my breath. He pulled out and I turned around. He took my hand and pulled me onto his lap, sinking to the bottom of the hot springs. It was just deep enough to cover my legs.

I kissed his lips, then his neck and nuzzled my face into his neck as he pulled my body tightly against his. I wasn't sure where this was going. I was still afraid, but at least I wasn't paralyzed by it anymore.

We cleaned up as well as we could in the hot spring. I was sure we still smelled like sex, but we weren't sweaty or sticky any longer. I took his hand and we teleported back to the beach. I noticed my brother and best friend weren't in sight. I grabbed a beer for myself and one for Ron and we sat together just staring out in the ocean.

Ray and Claudia were playing in the shallows in their wolf forms again. It seemed strange to me they didn't have a lover with them today. I had been gone from home too long and wondered what was up with the normally randy pair. Still, that was a curiosity I'd have felt odd asking about so would have to suffer in ignorance.

Eventually my brother and Kristi came back looking very satisfied. We stayed and relaxed chatting until early afternoon when we called it a day. I was sure we were going to have to train another two hours today, we had a long way to go before we could hit with any accuracy on a consistent basis. We cleaned and packed, no litter allowed on mom's island. She had a sword of light, so we didn't argue.

I had called it correctly, as soon as we got back dad dragged off Kristi and mom sent us to the backyard. Not that I was complaining, I was looking forward to it. I concentrated and got my shield going before we even got out the door because my parents were not above an ambush. It got harder as the ghosts weaved and cut back the other way. We had to not only concentrate on changing the direction of our magic grenade, we also had to change the timing for when it blinked into limbo. Also the timing was different on how long it needed to stay there depending on if they were coming at us, away from us, or to the side. On top of all that we still had to maintain our shields.

It was hard to concentrate on that many things at the same time while running around, dodging, and crossing back and forth from limbo ourselves. Despite the difficulty, I was having a lot of fun and felt a burst of satisfaction each time I got one.

When we got back to the house, Kristi was showing off her new shield, and since telekinesis and pyrokinesis was pretty much the same thing, she had learned that too. It was a mixed blessing in my opinion. She was my best friend and my roommate. She was loyal, kind, and in love with my brother. Now that she was packing two weapons and a defense so to speak, I doubt she would let me leave her behind again.

I was happy for my best friend, but scared for her at the same time.

Still, I might have some time. She couldn't really do more than one thing at a time yet. Hopefully she would understand if she can't shield and attack, she shouldn't join us in a fight. I bit my lip. I knew it wouldn't stop me, it hadn't stopped me. I'd have to help her when we got back to school, make her practice.

Saturday and Sunday went quickly. We trained twice each day, a morning and afternoon session. By Sunday afternoon we weren't too bad. We could be better but we didn't miss all that much anymore. Kristi had gotten all the basics working at that point too, except for the future and past powers, she hadn't been able to get those working.

She still couldn't do two things at once, but I encouraged her to focus on the shield, that was the first and most important thing to make a reflex reaction. Still, that would take more time than we had, but perhaps multi-tasking two things wouldn't. It was hard, but doable. Vinnie and I were doing three or four things now, and she was very smart.

As far as attacks go, there were no more. We figured they were just afraid of our mom and dad, and that something would probably happen back at school. The second group, I didn't really think about, I figured the first group wanting to kill us took precedence on a group that hasn't done anything.

As far as Rafe goes, I did think about him a lot. I wanted to see him again, ask him what all that was about. He didn't make me nervous, our weird talk had alarming content perhaps, but I hadn't felt threatened and he did seem sincere about helping me with his advice. I had the idea that the angels sent him to perhaps review a possible threat, he didn't give off a stalker vibe at all.

But then, he could hide his aura, did that mean he could hide his intentions as well? Perhaps even outright lie without detection? Still, I kept that meeting to myself for some reason. It seemed... personal.

I had to admit Kristi's powers came in handy. We couldn't take her to limbo with us for a safe teleport, but early Monday morning she did a remote view of the area surrounding our dorm. She found a clear spot and passed it to us and we teleported on her word. It worked like a charm. We went up to our rooms and got ready for the day.

I hadn't given it any thought since Thursday until now, but I hoped what I did to Mr. Mendez doesn't come back to bite me. Yes, he deserved it, but I knew better. I should have gotten him in a non-magical way. I was certainly smart enough when I wasn't busy being stupid.

I checked my phone, Robbie still hadn't called or texted...

I knew one thing though. It had been one hell of a thanksgiving weekend...

Chapter 6 - Vinnie

I got out of my one class for Monday right before noon and stalked toward the dining hall. I glanced down one more time at the e-mail Tanya had sent me. A stupid fucking e-mail. I couldn't believe it. I had gotten it Sunday night and had been growing steadily angrier since.

I kind of got the idea that the attack freaked her out. She was also three years younger than me, just nineteen, and probably didn't want to deal with it. But she could have at least told me face to face, instead of breaking up with me through a damn electronic message. It wasn't four days ago that she had been telling me she loved me and been fucking my brains out against an oak tree.

I deleted it, thinking that might help, out of sight and all that. The really ironic thing was the human, who had never known about magic until the attack, was closer to me than ever. I took comfort in that, at least I was half good at judging people. It also didn't hurt that it was all about fear that she broke up with me, nothing to do with me really at all.

I shook my head, the arguments were all circular and every time I started them going back in the same circle I'd get madder. I needed to let off some steam. I saw Talia in the hall before I went in and moved in another direction. She had saved my life, yet I was pretty sure she was working for that other group but I couldn't prove it. I didn't want to take it out on her if she was innocent, but my brain to mouth filter was completely shot right now. It was just safer to avoid her, anyone really, right now.

I walked around the back into an alcove and transported home. I didn't often go home when I was at school, and I wasn't really running away. I was protecting my fellow students. Yeah, I didn't believe that either. I went out to the backyard and started summoning boulders, blowing them up, then clearing the mess. After five or six I lost count but was starting to feel better.

I sensed them behind me and turned, there were three wolves there looking at me warily. I guess I had made a spectacle of myself. I was so angry I hadn't even felt their presence before now. That made me feel stupid again, I needed to be at my best with the danger hanging over us.

The new wolf, one I had never met, lowered onto its paws and started to growl. My sibs looked at the wolf in astonishment and started to move away. What the hell was going on, the wolf looked like it was about to attack. It was... female I think.

I had a strange desire to fight her, it had to be my bad attitude today. I started letting out my power, the last thing I needed to do was attack one of Aunt Kim's pack members. I was covered in my golden magic about to leave when Kim came running out with my parents behind.

Kim said, "Don't leave."

When Aunt Kim got about twenty paces away, the wolf turned from me and growled a threat at Kim, who froze.

I shook my head, more crazy females.

"What's going on with her?"

Kim looked at me seriously and said, "Her name is Alicia and she is challenging you in a mate fight."

I shook my head. That was too crazy for even Aunt Kim.

"No really, today isn't going well for me, what is going on?"

Kim shook her head, "That is how it works, the female recognizes her mate. It is instinct with us. Then we fight our mate, forcing the mate to win and claim us. It's a beautiful moment in the life of a young werewolf."

Beautiful moment... right.

I asked, "I see, so you and dad, you did this the first time you met?"

Kim blushed and looked down, "Not exactly, the first time we met was in public, but I swore I would find him and make him fight me. But the second time we met I was wounded and Vince saved me. I am afraid I shamed myself, instead of fighting him as I should have I shamelessly rutted with him. It took a third meeting before our battle when your father forced me to submit."

Kim had a wild gleam in her eye that grew as she told the story. I on the other hand was extremely sorry I asked. Way too much information about my father's sex life.

"What about Kristi?"

Kim shrugged, "You are powerful like your father, strong enough to keep more than one female in line."

At my reluctance Kim asked, "Don't you feel it in your blood, the need to fight her, dominate her?"

Actually I did, "Yes, but I thought that was just my shitty day talking."

Kim said, "You are both what the other needs, mate recognition never fails, it is your choice but you will come to regret it if you walk away because you are having a shitty day."

I looked at my parents for their input. My father had the nerve to look proud of me, my mother looked, very amused. Apparently the world had gone crazy today. I had no idea what Alicia even looked like, or heard the sound of her voice. I've known her for three minutes and apparently we are life mates.

I frowned, "How come I didn't know about this life mate thing?"

Kim sighed. "It is a very private thing, the only reason I am telling you all this is so you do not run, or mistake Alicia for a deadly enemy and accidentally kill her."

I blew out a breath. "OK, go back inside."

I hoped I wouldn't regret this... I watched my family go back inside, like an idiot, so got tackled by a growling wolf. It served me right for not paying attention again. My shields came up with a desperate thought. Her claw still batted me about five paces through the air before I landed and then rolled and bounced another five. I sighed. At least there was no missing skin from her claws.

She got her surprise shot in but I wasn't going to let that happen again. I thought about using magic to just tie her up, werewolves didn't have shields so it would be easy. Yet, a part of me recoiled from that idea, as if I wouldn't be giving her the fight my mate deserved.

It was official, I was crazy now too.

I popped into limbo, changed direction, popped out and kicked her in the side. She flew sideways and hit the ground, her wolf body tumbling about twenty feet into a bush. Ouch. I moved over cautiously, considering I had two werewolf sibs I knew what they could take in a fight. She came at me and my instinct was to go to limbo, but this strange insanity had me grinning at her with my arms out in a grappling stance.

She jumped for my throat and I used one hand to push against her neck, the other rose up and struck her belly causing her to flip and spin away in the air. I had done worse to Ray, but he was stronger than most werewolves, so I was holding back a little bit.

I wondered at the instincts running through me, guiding me through this fight. I wondered if dad had felt the same way, and if we had werewolf blood somewhere in our past. Werewolf females could only get pregnant by their true mate. From what I heard though, werewolf males could and did knock up human females on occasion.

She looked at me and growled, but didn't move. I ran over and crouched down, warily.

I ordered her, "Submit to me, and I will take care of you."

She whined and dipped her muzzle before baring her throat to me.

Good enough, I gathered my magic and healed her. I was worried I had hit her way too hard.

After a moment she shifted. Alicia had jet black hair down to the small of her back, light golden eyes, and full lips. Her body was amazingly toned, yet still curvy in all the right places. She was gorgeous, and apparently she was my mate.

She said in dulcet tones, "You are worthy of me, my mate, what are you waiting for, can you not sense my need?"

I could, wolf or not I could tell she needed me right there right now, right on my back lawn in broad daylight. Considering how rock hard I was, the affliction was shared. I started to strip hoping no one was at the windows watching.

There was no need for foreplay, the fight and the magic was the foreplay. I pushed her onto her back and then I was poised above her. She was a werewolf, in shape, tough, and powerful. But her body was soft and welcoming as it took me in. I slid all the way into her slick wet heat on the first stroke.

I leaned down and kissed her, her lips were soft and yielding. I felt her moan into my mouth and I deepened the kiss as I started to saw in and out of her silken pleasure. An odd thought struck me as I broke off the kiss. Our first kiss had happened after I had myself inside of her.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers