Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to rock her body, thrusting her hips up and out meeting each of my thrusts. My whole world was her right now. Her sweet sounding voice was creating ecstatic whimpers as we moved our bodies together in perfect synchronization. This did not seem weird to me, we were made for each other. She seemed just to know where to put her hands, and how to move her hips to give me pleasure.

I didn't last long that first time, as our desires and pleasure seemed magnified in some way. Almost as if the magic was driving us to complete consummation and seal our bond. We erupted together on the lawn, gasping out while we joined our bodies roughly one last time. When we came down I collapsed to the side, out of breath, and reached out and took her hand. That made me laugh but it was a happy one. Still, it was all backwards.

Hand holding, kissing, and then fucking was the correct order. I snorted.

I stood and picked her up before teleporting directly to my room. I had a fairly large one with a bath in it, and that's where I was headed. As I drew the bath we talked.

I said, "You are welcome to stay here, in my bedroom. It might be a bit interesting until I finish college. I can't really get a house until then, and I won't be able to make it home every night."

Great, mated for ten minutes and I already felt unworthy.

She kissed me softly. "I know this, your sister and brother talk often of you and Hope. They are very proud of you. There is no shame in this, I am yours and you belong to me. We will be together when we can. I also need to disappear some nights, I am sure you noticed your Aunt Kim is missing often yes? We will have to try and coordinate your visits home."

We got in the bath and started washing each other. I took great delight at exploring every inch of her body and she seemed to be just as happy. It was so strange having a mate you know almost nothing about, yet, the magic made me sure I would never find anything out that disgusted me, or turned me away.

She grinned and said, "Oh, and if you want me too, I can come up to the college and set that Kristi girl straight. I'm looking forward to meeting my co mate."

I looked at her in horror, what an amazingly bad idea. Although I couldn't really think of a good way of telling Kristi that I had picked up a werewolf mate in the last four hours since I saw her. Then I saw the side of Alicia's mouth twitching. Damn it, I totally fell for it. Well, this should be interesting. I pulled her over to me and lifted her enough to spank her ass.

She broke into laughter, and I followed. Crazy was too mild a term for this day I think. Still, it didn't turn out bad at all... Alicia was completely different from Kim and my sibs. She had a silly side the others did not, and that did fit me to a tee.

Alicia and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed for a more thorough intimacy without our magic driving us to completion. I was strangely reluctant to leave but I needed to meet Kristi and Hope for dinner back at school. I thought it ironic if it wasn't for Tanya I wouldn't have met Alicia today. Maybe I should send her a thank you note, in an e-mail of course...

Still, I had a major problem. I had no idea what Kristi would think of this development, and it would kill me to lose her. She seemed okay being not exclusive a couple of days ago, but that was before I had told her I loved her, and we had experienced that moment of intimacy. I wasn't sure, but I had wondered if her magic and mine had played a part in that.

I guess I would find out shortly. I went back to the college and made my way to the dining hall. Hope and Kristi were there, so I went over and grabbed some food before joining them. I sat down and there was tension in the air.

"So, how was your first day back?"

Kristi glared at me, and I was confused.

She said bitterly, "Just fine, and how was your day?"

I cleared my throat, suddenly very nervous. I glanced over at Hope and her face was neutral. Obviously something happened and she was trying to stay out of it.

"Umm, fine. Something... unexpected did happen. But we should talk about it after dinner."

Kristi growled, "Don't bother."

I replied, "What happened?"

She laughed and it wasn't a happy sound, "What happened? I looked for you at lunch."

I still had a confused expression on my face, not getting it.

She said in a tight voice, "I missed you and wanted to join you for lunch too. So I looked... for you."

My eyes widened in understanding, lunchtime had been around when I was fucking Alicia in the yard. She had used distance viewing to find me... and had probably seen everything.

I said quickly, "I can explain..."

My words were cut off when I felt something punch my stomach.

She said, "No need," and stood up and left with tears in her eyes.

Fuck...