Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

I felt the edge of an idea, but on the surface it sounded both insane and reckless, crazy seemed an apt description. It would be like cutting off a leg to save a life, and I needed to think on it a lot more.

Bree and I turned off the television and I put on some music and grabbed a drink. My thoughts were a little dark and I wanted to change that.

"You up for the beach? I asked.

Bree grinned, "Sure, sounds good to me. Rafe said he would be back tomorrow. He went home to report all the dirt he's collected on you."

I mock glared in her direction.

She snickered, "Don't worry; I'm sure your bedroom perversions won't make the report..."

I stuck my tongue out at her, "Go get a suit on, unless you want to go to a nude beach?"

She blushed, "Maybe the private one?"

I went to tease her a little more, but smiled instead when I gave it some thought, "That sounds wonderful actually. But I don't think my pager will work there..."

As a resident I needed to be available twenty four, seven.

She shrugged, "Have a ghost watch it and tell you if it goes off."

I smiled wider, "Why didn't I think of that?"

She snickered, "Don't worry sweetie, we'll do all that thinking stuff for you."

I growled and spanked her ass, "Remind me why I love you again?"

I did as she suggested before I surrounded us in my magic and teleported to the island.

She giggled, "For the abuse obviously."

It was rather dark, being nighttime here as well, but I set up some soft magical lights just bright enough to see the ledges around us and the surface of the hot spring, but not bright enough to ruin the reflection of the moon on the ocean below us. There was a slight breeze.

I shook my head in mock exasperation, "That can't be true."

She stepped into me and pulled me tightly against her while kissing my neck right below my ear. Her hands pulled my robe apart and it flowed off my body onto a pile around my feet.

She whispered, "There might be other reasons," as she slid a hand between my legs, teasingly cupping my mound. She wiggled her middle finger slightly against my barrier, teasing the slit separating my labia but not penetrating.

I moaned in pleasure and worked at her clothes, I wanted to feel her smooth silky skin against mine. When she was naked, she led me into the pool and pushed me back onto the smooth seat. The hot water felt good as my body was enveloped, with an anticipatory smile she crawled into my lap, her ass was far back on my knees and she pulled my face forward with one hand while holding her breast up to my mouth with the other.

I gladly wrapped my lips around her tight nipple and sucked it into my mouth. She moaned very lightly in a breathy voice into my ear. I felt my center tighten and tingle.

Over the past few years I had become much more focused in my life. I hardly ever let my guard down. I was in control and competent with my magic. Conversely, my need to be controlled and dominated in bed had gone through a similar transformation, becoming much more intense. I needed to let it all go, to give myself over to my partners, to be a vessel for their pleasure. Nothing got me hotter. I always felt so sexy when I submitted to my lovers and they found pleasure in me. It was the one time I could truly let go, and I knew I was safe with Bree and Rafe.

I heard a small pop as my suction released, she had grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. Her nipple was swollen and glistened in the light. She pulled my head to her other nipple by my hair. I was caressing her waist, hips and the bottom of her breasts while suckling her other nipple. She put a hand between my legs and teasingly ran it up and down my slit.

My voice was muffled into the flesh of her breast as I moaned in need.

She pulled my head back again and then stood up with a wicked grin on her face. I wondered what had put that grin on her face and it made my ready core clench.

Bree ordered in a sultry tone, "Ask nicely and I may let you eat me."

I blushed, she usually only got this demanding when we were alone. Although for me, alone was relative. I was also incredibly turned on as I watched the beads of water from the hot spring run across her soft skin, tracing the curves of her incredibly body and the tight channels of her mesmerizing sex.

I said breathless begging tone, "Please let me eat you, taste you, pleasure you with my tongue..."

I couldn't tell you why being submissive turned me on so much, all I knew was that it did... It just felt so... freeing. There was nothing more that I wanted at that moment but to pleasure her until she covered my face with her juice. In the end it didn't matter, it was what I loved and that's all I needed to know.

She pulled my face between her legs and I licked into her tasty heat, the gasp I drew from her made me shiver in pleasure.

"Good girl," she purred, which made me double my efforts at pleasing her.

I felt a flush of pleasure when she said that to me. What made it even hotter was I could feel all the ghosts I was bonded too paying attention through the link, and they all felt my reaction to her words through our bond. It was the ultimate experience in exhibitionism, they all knew I was a little tramp for Bree and how proud I was of that fact, and it drove me crazy with lust.

I couldn't help myself; I whimpered in need and reached down between my own legs and worked two fingers inside myself, causing me to groan in both pleasure and desperation up into her body. My other hand reached between Bree's legs and pulled her toward me with a grip on her ass, my middle finger rubbing and teasing her tight little brown hole.

She gripped my hair tighter and said between gasping breaths, "That's it, suck in my clit. I'm almost there, don't you dare cum before me."

As soon as she said not to, I felt myself rise almost uncontrollably as my fingers moved in and out of my tight channel. I felt myself start to bear down on my fingers and froze as I desperately sucked, flicked with my tongue, and bit down on her swollen clit.

I was desperate to taste her cum.

She pulled my hair hard and grounded her wet heat against my face. Her scent and taste were overwhelming. I felt her honey rush onto my face, covering my lips, chin, and running down my neck onto my breasts. The feeling of it set me off...

My core tightened and then exploded into ecstatic blissful rapture.

When I came back to the real world, she was breathing hard and sitting on my lap again. She held me as I did her, and we exchanged soft kisses. We spent quite a long while just worshipping each other, the tenderness between us so much more intimate after what had just passed.

I realized we had nothing to drink, had come unprepared, so I summoned a couple of beers from the fridge at home.

Bree said smiling, "Thanks love."

I laughed, "Your welcome."

Bree frowned, "I want you to be extra careful okay? Rafe didn't say anything, you know how tight lipped he can be about his job, but he looked worried."

I nodded, "I'll keep a look out, if I was any more alert though I'd have a stick up my ass."

Bree tittered and said in a naughty considering voice, "Now there's an idea."

I snorted and spanked her nipple playfully. I could tell she was really worried about something, but I gasped when she slipped a finger into my core. She started to work it in and out while holding me still. I could have escaped with my necromantic power, but as far as muscle strength she was a revenant and had me beat hands down. Even more than that, she would never feel fatigue, her invading fingers would never grow tired. I couldn't move at all as she teased and pleased me.

I was completely under her power and still couldn't move at all, which made it all so much hotter for me. I eagerly gave up my control to her, stared into her eyes, and let her take me where she willed. I gasped and felt tears in my eyes as my core tightened and I felt my body tremble against hers as I uncontrollably exploded from her ministrations. But she didn't stop.

Bree said sultrily, "You're so hot when you do that... Such a pretty slut, and all mine. I don't think I can stop until you're a quivering mess of flesh."

I whimpered and then cried out in ecstasy as I felt another crest coming only to have it cut off into a silent gasp as the rapture broke over me, stole my breath, and wracked my body in intense pleasure. It was a long time later when she finally stopped and I had long ago lost count of how many times I'd cum. I was a hot mess and my whole body was sore and weak. She held me for a while and we stayed there and talked between the comfortable silences until we watched the sunrise together.

It was time to start a new day...

I actually wasn't running late for my second day. Despite the shared shower and the opportunity I'd taken for a little payback, not that she'd minded, I was running on time. The Metra ran right by the hospital, so I just decided to take it a couple of stops. Teleporting was great and everything, but it gets old, and I'd miss a lot of things if I travelled that way all the time.

I sensed someone with magic on the train, it had a familiar sense to it but it took me a moment to place it. I'd only felt it once before. Fae. I snapped a shield up. Two years ago I couldn't have done that in the company of humans, but Rafe had been trying to teach me to hide my magical aura.

I was nowhere near capable enough yet to do it completely, it was very complex. It was more like a bunch of little tricks on top of each other. One of the ones I had mastered pretty easily was just hiding it visually, so despite being covered by a shield, there was no golden light. Any other supernatural would still sense the magic, but it couldn't be seen.

It took a bit of concentration and wasn't automatic, which is why I didn't do it all the time, only to practice or when humans were close by. I sat down and looked around, catching the brown aura of magic across from me and over a few feet. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and light jacket with a hood to hide his ears.

I felt him probe my shields with his mind magic and could see the frustration he couldn't get through. Why was he here? I had thought we'd be done with this. I thought I'd be able to kill him fairly easily if I had to, but he wasn't pushing that hard on my shield, and there were humans all around us. I could cloak my magic, but I wouldn't be able to hide it if he started bleeding all over the place.

He followed me off the train and toward the hospital; it was a two block walk. I stopped halfway there and turned on him.

"What do you want?"

He looked around at all the people around us and smiled. It wasn't a nice smile. Then he attacked my mind. I felt my shield struggling and looked around as well. My normal shield was strong, but it wouldn't hold out forever, I couldn't cloak my sword and shield since that magic actually became solid. Those would have held him off indefinitely, but the humans would see it.

The only advantage I had was he couldn't use any of his powers that would be apparent either; he had to stick to his mind attack. I looked around again and ran for the nearest alley. I wasn't sure if I would make it, and as I turned the corner I slipped into limbo and blew out my breath.

I just had to take the fucking train...

I walked back out and could see him walking away, briskly but not fast enough to call attention to him. I called a ghost to me and set him to follow from within limbo to prevent any chance of detection, and then I teleported to the hospital as walking no longer held any attraction.

I slipped into my scrubs and I took the time to review the updated charts and two new ones. I still had about twenty minutes, my mind was trained to read fast and remember stuff, memorizing patient charts was not a hard task. I grabbed a coffee and sat, and started to consider what the attack could mean. I had thought they were too afraid to take action.

Did they know who the firstborn was? Or did they think one of us had done what needed to be done and they were targeting us both, or something else maybe? Shit. I wasn't sure, but something had changed. I took out my cell phone and texted Vinnie, letting him know to be careful. I also planned to have a long conversation with Rafe when he got his ass back here.

I also had a Fae to kill...

"Good morning!" her cheerful voice startled me, though I'd felt her come in.

I smiled, "Hi Callie, how's life treating you?"

I giggled when she smacked the back of my head.

"Yeah yeah, like I ain't heard that before. By the way, you smell absolutely divine."

I snorted, turned my head and looked up into her glowing almond eyes, "Like I haven't heard that before?"

She shrugged, "Vampire humor, fairly straight forward. You busy tonight after work? They have a new club opening and I bet we'd paint the town red together..."

I groaned loudly but couldn't help my grin, "Really? Red? You want to go dancing?"

She nodded sagely and winked, "Yes, I like living dangerously, plus it will really freak out the coven."

I arched an eyebrow, "Dangerously?"

She snorted, "Of course, vampire hanging with a necromancer? It's like a mouse playing with a lion, I'll be a legend..."

Why not? I could use an infusion of fun in my life.

"Sounds like fun actually, but I have something to take care of first. Text me the time and place? I should be there around ten."

She nodded and said, "I'll do that, see you tonight," as she walked out.

I checked the time and I only had a couple of minutes. I dumped the rest of my coffee and headed out to meet Andoman and Allison. The day went well; the rounds went off fine this time, even for Jeremy's room. The demoness still looked wary, but didn't act confrontational this time.

When my shift ended I went back to his room before leaving for the day. He seemed surprised to see me again when I knocked on the door and walked in tentatively.

I smiled, "Hi. I'm sorry to intrude and all, but I'm a little curious. If I'm being to nosy just kick me out."

The demoness snorted and I asked, "I didn't get your name yesterday."

She frowned and looked surprised, "I'll not give you my true name but you may call me Bell."

A demon named Bell... huh.

He still seemed a bit untrusting, but he asked, "What do you want to know?"

I shrugged and said awkwardly, "I am not sure, you tell me? I guess I'm just curious about you, never met a warlock who'd flinch at sacrificing a human, or one that had a demoness that didn't look pissed off to be chained down."

We talked for about a half an hour. I found out his mother was a witch and had raised him not to take lives. His father was... absent. He's kind of been wandering the country since his mom died, usually leaves before the local council can chase him out. He also explained why the demoness acted as she did.

"It's not that complicated. When a warlock summons a demon he or she can set the rules and compact however he or she wants. Most warlocks simply enslave the demon, where I chose not to. It is more of a partnership. Demons benefit from being on this plane by gaining more power, though I am not exactly sure how that works it is so.

"Still, despite us both having incentive to work together, it was a nervous thing at first. But... she saved my life when I was in a normal car accident. I was knocked out, and the dash collapsed in and ground up this knee pretty good. So I'd say it was a good decision, if I had enslaved her, she wouldn't have lifted a finger to help without a direct order. I'd have gone up like a torch when the car did.

"Anyway, we've been pretty close since then; it's hard to mistrust someone when they save your life."

I could see the way the demoness looked at him, it was a lot more than just trust and I wondered if he knew. I bet grandma never looked at grandpa that way...

I said, "Well, if you trust me... I'd be willing to heal you, let you walk out of here tonight. Of course I couldn't sign you out officially, you'd have to go under protest and all that."

He looked surprised, and a little nervous, "Let me think about it."

I added softly, "Also, you might consider making Chicago your home. We have a Nephilim sorceress and a half demon necromancer on the council here. Adding a unique warlock won't be such a stretch, I'd even be willing to introduce you."

I knew he'd been telling the truth, even beyond my normal truth telling abilities which were far more refined and powerful than most. Good warlocks were so rare as to be thought myth, it would be an asset to the community to have him, and of course, he would get a home out of it.

He frowned and looked a little uncomfortable, "Let me think about it? I need to discuss it with Bell I think, both offers, my surgery is tomorrow afternoon. Will you stop by in the morning?"

I replied, "Sure, I understand."

I knew what it was like to be hunted just for what you were. Speaking of hunted...

I got the location of the Fae from my ghost. He and one other were in a house a few miles to the west. I found a place to hop into limbo and teleported that way. As I walked toward the house I cast the glyphs to surround myself with my armor, shield, and sword.

I walked in right through the wall of the house and stepped out of limbo. I moved toward the one that attacked me this morning like a bullet from a gun and swung my sword at his neck. I almost got him, but they were a top race as well and I was hit by a flying sofa and knocked across the room. It didn't really hurt, but it was disorienting. My shield protected me, but the laws of physics mean I fly across the room when something that heavy slams into me.

They both hit me with a mental attack after that, but my hardened shields held. I didn't bother to stand, merely used my magic and desire to move across the room. The world blurred around me while I swung my sword. This time I took his head. The other fae screamed in anger and went for the front door.

I took a moment and hooked the fae's soul, us two needed to have a little conversation. I stepped into limbo right before the credenza flew through where I was and stepped right back before I rushed the second fae. He tried to lift me and throw me as he had the furniture, but his magic slid right off my shield much like his mental attack.

My sword slid between his ribs by at least six inches before the love seat knocked me to the side. The Fae took the opportunity to run out the door. I chased him out but he was gone. I felt his signature and looked up, he was flying. I sighed and let him go, assigning the ghost to follow him, maybe he would lead me to someone else. I walked back into the house and closed the door before someone saw my golden armor and sword. YouTube is evil.

The fae was old, but I didn't care about most of his memories or past and just spent a few minutes questioning him before letting his soul move on. Some of the fae believed the humans would kill themselves with the knowledge Vinnie discovered and gave. Some also believed I should be killed before I could somehow find some way to undo the damage, save humanity, and doom the fae instead.

The problem was, they weren't completely sure, they were desperate and guessing. It wasn't hard to believe, after all I had come to the same conclusion about Vinnie they did, though I wasn't sure either, how could I be? And how could I possibly undo what he did, or make enough of a difference?

Point being all the fae weren't after us, only a fraction of them believed it enough to take action. Still, a small fraction of millions is a lot...

I teleported straight to my bathroom and stripped off my bloody clothes. I'd have to go shopping soon if this turned into a habit like last time. Fights were hell on my wardrobe. I cleaned up and got ready for clubbing tonight. Dancing sounded good, and I'd be able to let off some steam.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers