Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

"Rafe, meet Callie, vampire adrenalin junkie."

Rafe turned around and looked back, "About ten more fae are almost here, not to mention human security is coming, let's go."

I didn't even feel his magic, but I was teleported home and he'd brought Callie with us. Bree was there in seconds with her body and her eyes were hard and alert.

I blurted, "My brother..."

Rafe shook his head, "They haven't attacked him yet. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I've been trying to convince my sovereign we need to interfere between this human and fae thing. But he wants to wait before he takes sides. He isn't convinced that humanity should be protected over the fae and is taking a wait and see attitude. The demons are pretty much doing the same. No one really wants another war.

"Technically I'm forbidden to help the humans too, but I can protect you. So what's been going on and who's this?"

I went over the last few days and introduced Callie a little better. He seemed thoughtful for a minute.

Rafe said, "Darling, will you fill in Callie on what is all at stake, and if she wants to stay after that I'm good with it. I need to talk with our mate for a minute; we should have a while before they find us again."

Bree grinned, "Sure, I can do that. Not that she'll say no, it will just get her more excited."

I snorted and shook my head, she was probably right.

He took my hand and took me to the bedroom. When we got there he slammed the door with a foot and pulled me into a hard lustful and desperate kiss. It was so not the time but my body disagreed as his lips plundered mine and his hard strong hands roamed my body and set my core on fire.

Rafe said a little guiltily, "God, I was almost too late; I thought I had longer or I'd have been back sooner."

I muttered breathily, "I was fine, now shut up and fuck me," and kissed him aggressively, rubbing my body against his.

I had missed him, and halfway through an escape or not, I wanted him now. A minute ago I would have laughed at the idea, but once I felt his lips and his arms around me I knew I needed it... needed him.

I hardly noticed as he stripped me naked. I was so lost in his kiss, his hands, and his simple presence. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and ground my hot core against him, desperate to feel his long hard cock sheathed in my tingling body.

He dropped me onto the bed and fell to his knees.

I said between gasping breaths, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

He grabbed my legs and pulled me so my ass hung off the bed, resting my legs over his shoulders.

He looked up at me and said, "You haven't begged enough yet."

My body jumped as he licked up my aching slit causing a jolt of pleasure to radiate from my core. I gasped as my nipples tightened and reached up to squeeze and pull them.

"Please love, fuck me, I need it..." I begged with tears of pleasure in my eyes.

He swatted my ass hard from underneath while he sucked in my clit. My breath was frozen for a few seconds as the two opposed sensations mixed in the core of my body.

"You can do better than that gorgeous."

I moaned in both pleasure and frustration as he brought me close to orgasm with his tongue, but not over.

I begged, the words coming in breathless spurts, "Please, stick your big cock in my tight wet hole. Use me until you fill me with your cum. I need it, need you... need you to take me..."

He grabbed my legs and flipped me over, my legs hanging down to the floor as my upper body and head lay on the bed. I closed my eyes as they rolled back and whimpered as he shoved it in me hard, forcing open my small channel with his large invader.

I said dreamily as I felt myself adjust to his wide girth, "That's it baby, fuck your hole. I'm yours, take me, fill me..."

I kept up the begging nasty pillow talk between my fast breaths as he started to ream into me. He held me down with his hands. My body desperately wanted to buck back into him, but I couldn't move. It was both frustrating and an amazing turn on at the same time. Still, I did what I could and tightened myself around him each time he pounded into me and arched my back to increase his penetration.

He pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt him push in a wet thumb. It felt really good, not too big to be painful at all, yet his strokes into my needy sex made me feel so much fuller. I was so close to coming.

Rafe ordered, "Cum for me, I want to feel you bathe my cock."

My body tightened, my back arched, and my core gripped his length with wet heat as I was overcome with rapture. He never stopped, if anything he was pounding into me harder. I came hard a second time as I felt him expand, stretching me out further, as he unloaded into me. When I came down from the intensity of it, I felt him pull me up further on the bed and he held me.

He had been rough and demanding, and now he held me gently, sharing soft kisses and words of love. He always knew exactly what I wanted... and needed...

He whispered, "So gorgeous, you like this Callie? Do I need to come up with another pet name?"

I shrugged, "I do like her, but mostly as a friend I think? I'm very attracted to her, but she's kind of wild and crazy, which may actually be a part of the attraction. She's really nice too, and outgoing, take life by the horns and ride it for all that its worth kind of person."

He nodded, "I could feel some of that back at the hospital. You were pretty worried about her when I took out those fae."

I shrugged, "I'd have just teleported otherwise. I was about to grab her and get out of there when you showed up. I can't hide my sword and armor yet, not when it's fully made manifest, solid."

He shrugged, "Next time fuck the humans and just do it. You can always call Amy or Kristi, hell, Elisha and Eloise would help you with a cover up too you know."

I snorted, "Don't get all logical on me damn it. But to answer your question... maybe. The potential is there, but who knows if it would work. Plus I need Bree's and your opinion first."

I couldn't even believe we were talking about this, there was a minor invasion of fae all out to kill me and I'd been a total slut at his very touch. Now I was thinking about how beautiful Callie was and discussing inviting her to our bed.

"Shouldn't we go to my brother's house? I think I put it off too long, it's way past time to gather all the troops. I should also let mom and dad know so they can get word out to the community and handle all that."

He nodded and I closed my eyes as he brushed my hair out of my face, and caressed it softly.

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

It was all my idea, but when he pulled me up and off the bed I felt a little annoyed, I was so comfortable laying there next to him. When we got in the other room Bree and Callie were waiting. I blushed at Bree's knowing and Callie's speculative looks.

Bree said, "She's in, and she's crazier than you are boss."

I peered at her. She was getting better at acting as an equal but backslid from time to time. Especially if there was danger about, she became fiercely protective.

Callie asked, "So what's the plan?"

I shrugged, "I have an inkling, but we need to gather everyone first to make the real plan. We're going to head to my brother's house."

Callie grinned, "Awesome, I haven't had so much fun in at least a century."

I looked at her sourly, "That's because they aren't trying to kill you."

The four hundred plus year old vampire stuck her tongue out at me like a five year old, as I gathered everyone into my magic and took us to my brother's house.

Kristi grinned at us and gestured toward the table, where there was a carafe of fresh coffee and some cookies. I loved Kristi to death and despite not seeing her as much still consider her my best friend. But sometimes she can be really creepy. She had discovered the way to get post cognition event was to not focus on anything specific, to let her magic lead her where it wills.

Every so often she does something like this and it freaks me out.

I raised an eyebrow, "Expecting company?"

She giggled and hugged me, "You know I only do this stuff because it freaks you out..."

I sighed. We chatted a moment as we poured coffee, the cookies were awesome, my best friend could bake like no tomorrow. A few minutes later Vinnie and Alicia showed up. I took a moment to introduce them all to Callie before I got started and we went over everything.

Vinnie asked, "So, what's the plan?"

I shivered. I hated to even think it, how many it would kill. But I knew in my heart it was the only way to save humanity, though millions would still die.

I said in a matter of fact voice, "Simple, I'm going to go destroy the fae enchantment on humanity... which will allow the humans to claim their magic and birthright."

The vociferous objections started almost immediately. Maybe I should have started with my reasons first?

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers