Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

I teleported back to Edwards AFB and the older astronaut helped me get out of the suit. By the time I did that and took a shower, my flight was ready to my new destination. It would be good to get back to Toni, I missed Alicia and Kristi as well, but it would be a while longer before I saw them.

I know it had only been a few hours, but the humans had already failed to protect Toni once, so I was more than ready to go when I jumped onto the helicopter. It was an apache; they flew me east toward Arizona where we stopped in the middle of nowhere. We went into a cave of all places where there was a checkpoint about twenty yards in.

After that it was straight down in an elevator. Some military bunker I would assume. The doors opened up and I could tell it was built in the fifties, but there were some upgrades done to it over the last eighty years. I was led down a hallway. The soldier with me pointed out the infirmary, somewhere to lie down and sleep, and a basic cafeteria with limited food choices.

When we reached the end of the hallway, we went through double doors that led into a cavern size room that was filled with jets, helicopters, tanks, and various types of ordinance. It was the ultimate break open in case of emergency for the military. We walked through the cavernous room toward the back and over to the left. I smiled when I saw Toni and Abby over by a number of fabricators.

I felt the stress melt from my body when Toni turned and met my eyes with hers, which danced brightly along with her wide smile.

Toni asked, "How was your space walk?"

I winked, "Easy..."

She snorted as I enfolded her in a hug, her body fit perfectly against mine and I held her for a minute before letting go.

I went over what I discovered and asked them how it was going on this side.

Abby sounded hopeful when she said, "It's coming along we'll have ninety already when these finish in a bit. We also have a detail of soldiers attaching them to the missiles. Really it's just a matter of time."

I nodded. "The one problem is I have to do all of them spell wise. Also, the spells will only last a couple of days at most, so we need to wait for the last day before I start with it. I'm guessing in mediation I can do over a hundred an hour, perhaps more. It will be maybe eight to ten hours of constant work for nine hundred missiles."

I grinned, "So I get to slack for a day or so, either of you hungry? I haven't eaten yet."

Toni took my hand, "Yeah, let's go see what the U.S. military has for food."

Abby said, "This batch is almost done, go ahead. I'll catch up when I get the next set of fifteen cooking."

As we walked by the tanks I squeezed Toni's hand and raised an eyebrow.

She chuckled and shook her head, "No... we won't be fucking on the tanks. But feel free to take me to one of those rooms after lunch."

She kissed me like she meant it, and then dragged me down the hall to the cafeteria...

What? I'd never had sex on a tank before. That would be even sweeter than the mile high club... I doubted she'd go for it on one of those large missiles either.

Lunch was okay. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. I wound up eating a roast beef sandwich and some potato salad while we talked.

Toni said softly, "I wish I could help with the missiles."

I replied, "It's fine, I count on you to tell me where I'm going wrong. You have a lot more experience with practical applications. I'm not going to have much to do for a couple of days myself."

Toni shrugged, "I feel kind of useless."

I sighed, "You aren't though. I know what we are doing is important, but I still feel like a coward hiding down here doing it, while Kristi and Alicia are up their risking their lives fighting the fae. I know my parents are looking out for them, but shit happens. Having you here really helps me hold it together."

Toni nodded, "Things are screwed up, what scares me is what will the fae do next. You know the axiom; wars are better fought away from home ground."

I took her hand and pulled her up from the table, "Let's give Hope time, because we sure as hell aren't invading fae without help. We can't even open a portal yet. Until then we need to just concentrate on staying alive."

I led her into one of the rooms with a bed in it. It was starkly furnished with simple double bed metal frame with a thin mattress on it, and a night table with a lamp. I'd take her somewhere else, but I was afraid to teleport anywhere near the base, we were stuck here until we could launch the counter attack on the asteroids.

I kissed her softly and she sighed into my mouth, her soft supple body melted into me until it was plastered against mine. She felt soft and yielding at first, then the kiss changed as our passion grew. It became harder, demanding, and had an edge of desperation to it in an emotional release from the present circumstances.

We both breathed heavily as we stripped each other's clothes away, I explored her silky smooth skin as I bared it. When we came back together I could feel her already swollen nipples and the soft silky surrounding flesh of her breasts rub up against the skin of my chest. I wanted to taste her badly, so I went to pick her up but I was too slow. She dropped to her knees and moved to take me into her hot wet sexy little mouth. Her eyes looked up at with me with lustful desire.

I gasped sharply as her full lips closed around the ridge between my shaft and tip and sucked hard while running her tongue in circles around my sensitive flesh. Her fingernails teased my ass, taint and balls as I watched her lips lower, sinking down my hard shaft as she hungrily took me into her mouth.

She moaned in approval and wanton need as my tip hit the back of her throat. Then she made love to my long shaft with her mouth, bobbing up and down. I could feel her tongue as it bathed my sensitive underside each and every long stroke between her lips.

I moaned loudly and reached down to grab her hair.

I whispered, "Too good Antonia, if you don't stop I'm going to cum in your sexy mouth."

She didn't stop; instead she moaned in approval and started bobbing up and down my length even faster. Her tongue swirling the tip each time she pulled back. She rolled my balls between her fingertips and gently squeezed. Her eyes were full of a wanton need as she worked desperately for my cum and that's what pushed me over. I gasped as my legs locked and felt myself erupt into her mouth. Her eyes were lit with lust as she slowed down but continued to work up and down my shaft as she sucked me dry.

She said with a smile when she popped off, "I love it when you call me by my full name in bed."

I pulled her up lightly by her hair and she stood. I kissed her softly, and then pushed her onto the bed. I spread her legs and pushed them up and over, bending her in half as I lowered my face toward her core. The scent of her arousal hit me like a drug and I licked all the way down her labia and back up, my tongue barely touching.

I wanted to dive in and suck, nibble and bite. But I went slowly driving myself and her crazy as she rose slowly toward her height.

Toni demandingly begged, "My clit, suck my clit..."

I ignored her and kept slowly licking up and down her swollen hot wet lips. She started to squirm, whimper and beg... but I kept her pinned down under her own legs as I drove her crazy. When I thought she was at her limit, I used my thumbs to expose her clit and merely blew softly on it.

She gasped and her body locked up and trembled as I held her down, her liquid silk shot out in a squirt and soaked my lips, mouth, chin, and neck. I licked her the same soft way on her outer lips as she came down. Once she was back with me I dug my tongue in deep, and greedily sucked in her tasty honey. I flicked her clit with my tongue once, twice, and then a third time.

She came again, hard, but her juice merely ran out in a rush this time as I lapped it up. I raised my head as she trembled beneath me, and rested her legs against my body and over my shoulders as I crawled forward on my knees. I was long past hardened again.

As she came down, I slowly pushed into her center. Her eyes widened in shock and pleasure as I stretched her very wet, tight, and grasping center wide enough to accommodate my hardened flesh as I pushed into and invaded her sheath. The feeling of her wet silken heat wrapping around me tightly as her muscles fluttered and tightened was beyond bliss as I buried myself deep within her. The angle we had was perfect for maximum penetration and I could feel her ass cheeks against my upper legs and thigh.

When she seemed ready I started to pump in and out of her hard. Her perky B cups stood straight up from her chest, and although I had my eyes locked with hers, I also watched them bounce and vibrate as I slammed into her velvety passage over and over.

She started to roll her hips each time our flesh slammed together, grinding against me as her core squeezed down on me.

She said between gasping breaths, "Goddess, Vinnie... harder... faster... fuck!"

I started going faster and grunting as our bodies slammed together just short of painfully as I railed into her. She screamed my name right before she came for me for a third time. The way her tight sheath squeezed and milked me along with the amazing feeling of her liquid heat bathing my shaft and soaking my balls pushed me over the edge. I pumped into her roughly a few more times, and then buried myself hard and deep as I emptied my seed into her waiting womb.

I collapsed next to her on the small bed, and pulled her up against me tightly as we recovered our breath.

I wasn't sure if she was ready to hear it, but I whispered the truth into her ear, "I love you Antonia."

She turned toward me and kissed my lips. She had a sheen in her eyes as she said it back in a almost disbelieving voice, but I heard the truth in her words, and on her aura. I don't know what she was unsure of, but it wasn't in her love for me...

Chapter 15 – Hope

I was back in that room, but they had taught me how to open the doors, so I wasn't a prisoner. Still, I felt like they would prefer it if I didn't snoop around too much. I closed my eyes when I felt Callie reach for me.

Callie said, "He wants to talk to you, the president I mean."

I asked, "Do you mind?"

Callie laughed, "No... we'll have a blast in the same body."

I grinned and said out loud, "Bree, going on a little vacation. Get me if I need to be aware here."

She nodded.

I went inside myself and stretched out my senses and mind. It felt a little strange, it was more than seeing or hearing through someone like I could do with a ghost, it felt like I was in this body. Then I moved and the material of the shirt brushed my overly sensitive nipples, and my panties felt amazing against my super sensitive labia. My goddess, how does she live like this? I'd be begging for sex all the time.

I heard her giggle and could feel her in my... our mind.

Callie said, "Watch this."

She reached through our link and grabbed a little of my necromantic power and sent it straight to our shared core. My whimper was barely audible as I exploded in bliss. Holy shit.

I asked with an internal smile, "You do that often?"

Callie smirked internally, "I have to. Besides, you said it yourself. Without that relief I'd be begging for sex constantly. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the rush of it now."

I shook my head; it had been her choice to keep it this way. I doubted a normal human could take that kind of thing all the time without something going wrong, but her body was perfect and she was a lich with access to heal herself at any time.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Johnson was over by the door with a smirk on his face. I shrugged and got up. My panties were soaked, but I had a long skirt on along with a silk blouse that felt amazing against my nipples. I envied her B cups for a moment; I couldn't get away with not wearing a bra with my D's.

"Why does he want to see me?"

Johnson said, "You'll find out."

I followed him out and made it halfway down the hall before I realized I was in the white house already. I had to distance myself a little bit from Callie's body. I felt like I was going to cum just from walking. It was very intense.

He escorted me right into the oval office.

The president got right to business, "I'm having trouble selling this to the other countries. They feel like it might be a trick or trap. Besides that, it looks like your brother is going to handle those meteors just fine. But I wanted to hear it directly from you, so I know if I can trust them or not. If that makes sense?"

I said softly, "Perfect sense. What good is reading lies going to get you through a third party? I get it. So yes, they can be trusted to do everything they said. They and the two other groups will be good trading partners. It also wouldn't be bad to have someone who knows who the other neighbors are. I get that it seems too good to be true, but when you weigh it against their desire for revenge against the fae, helping us into the greater community is a small price for them to pay.

"Eventually, they will have a bad ass world with a mutual defense agreement. They are seeing what we can be as well, and the people of this earth have strong magic and an inclination toward technology. For a people that plan over millennia a couple of hundred years is a short time to wait for a bountiful return.

"Beyond that, the fae are convinced they will die as a race if we don't. This isn't something they will back down from. If their meteors fail, and it looks like they will, they'll just do something else to kill us all.

"We don't have the ability to fight on their ground at all, we have no portals and even our tech is falling short of their magic. Maybe in a year when you all have a handle on your magic we could, but right now it's just a matter of time until they kill us. You can't win a defensive war and we are incapable of fighting offensively."

The president nodded slowly, "I had thought of all that of course, but hearing you say it and knowing it is the truth will allow me to push back a little harder against the other world leaders. Thanks for stopping by, I'll let you know soon."

I took that as a dismissal and left with Johnson. He led me back to the other room and pulled his phone out. A moment later Rafe was there and I jumped in his arms and kissed him like I was in heat, rubbing our needy body against his. Oh goddess, this body was insane.

I whispered in his ear, "Take me somewhere and fuck us both silly... please," the please came out in a desperate breathy tone.

Callie crowed in delight at the idea of us getting fucked together, and I had to admit I kind of liked the idea of it too. What could be more intimate than sharing a body and mind with a woman I loved that was being pleasured by the man we both loved? Add in the extra sensitive girl parts and it sounded both wonderful and crazy. Not that I could think straight in this body.

He smiled and teleported us away...

Chapter 16 – Vinnie – Hope

-Vinnie-

The next couple of days went by both slow and fast. We got some report updates. My sister was still trying to get a treaty going with the grays who would destroy the fae. I wasn't sure exactly why they needed the treaty first; they seemed almost desperate to want to kill them. I guessed the treaty of mutual support would give them the excuse to do it that would be upheld by the other races.

Until then their hands were tied.

As for why it was taking so long, a few of the countries on the U.N. council wanted to wring more concessions out of the grays, to take advantage of their desire. Some others wanted to limit what we would owe them for it. I thought it was ridiculous, we were on the verge of getting destroyed and human greed was entering the picture.

As far as the growing pains, they were still going on around the world. It hadn't quite hit a boil, but as people learned to control their magic it was getting closer every day. There were some prison breaks, but as I predicted they didn't last long. The common man and woman was no longer a helpless victim.

My parents did well against the fae, and continued to do so as they had them on the run the world over.

I was in a light meditation attaching the four layer spell to the warheads. We considered sending them out as we did them but worried the fae would start on the next idea right away as soon as they saw this would end in failure. So we planned to launch them all at the same time with NORAD and the Pentagon coordinating the launches for each target.

It was boring work, but I'd suppressed my boredom about an hour back. Now it just was.

Another thing my sister had learned which I thought interesting was the grays magic was all internally focused. At one time they all looked like the rest of us. At some point though, they increased their lifespan, intelligence, and cranial capacity. That part was pretty cool, but in the end they sacrificed their emotions to the changes.

I had a hard time understanding that. I suppressed my emotions when I needed to, but to simply not have them anymore seemed... wrong.

I finished the last one and came out of my meditation. It took just over nine hours and ironically I felt rested thanks to the meditation and due to my emotions being suppressed.

I asked our newest liaison to the president, "So what's the plan?"

Kate was sharply dressed in a business suit and had her light brown hair up in a bun. I hadn't seen her smile, but I knew it was a fiction. She looked that stern because it helped her get where she was. I was curious how long it would take her to get over it, because with magic released she wasn't fooling anyone anymore.

Kate said, "If you're done I'll call the president."

I nodded and stretched to try and relieve my tense muscles after sitting in one place for so long.

Kate hung up and turned to me, "He said one hour, we'll get everyone on a conference line to coordinate."

I sighed, "Hungry anyone?"

Toni took my hand while Abby and Kate trailed after.

I hadn't eaten in nine hours either...

-Hope-

I was losing my mind a bit in this place and getting impatient for the leaders who were being disruptive to get on board already. I was a bit of a party girl still, though I was faithful to my mates, but I still loved to dance and have fun.

Being stuck on a planet with emotionless people for three days was not my cup of tea. I took a minute to reminisce on my threesome with only two bodies. It was great, but almost too much. I could barely move, or even breathe. I'd lost count of the amount of times I came in the first five minutes, and he had fucked us for over an hour.

I was sure I'd have had a heart attack if I wasn't in a lich's body at the time.

The only thing keeping me sane since then was Bree, and I was glad I brought her with me. Still, all we could really do was talk since she had no body.

Callie connected to me and said, "They decided. Apparently the last holdouts panicked at the fact we were launching the missiles in less than an hour. So they caved in fear of what might be coming next. Score one for the survival instinct kicking in... finally."

I snickered, thanked her, and headed out of my room in search of Aris and Tenna.

I found Tenna in the dining hall and got her attention.

"They want to sign up with the alliance."

Tenna stood ignoring her food and took out a device. I felt myself being transported away.

"Where are we?"

I heard Aris' voice behind me, "On my ship, don't worry, the trip won't take long."

They opened a forward view screen and I could see the blackness of space, the stars were so bright with no atmosphere in the way I couldn't help but just stare. I held my breath when a beam of light left the ship opening an aperture in space, the ship flew through it.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers