Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass hard again and she trembled beneath me.

She whispered demandingly, "Harder."

I wasn't sure what she meant, our joining or the spank. So I started to take her even harder, digging into my enhanced speed and strength and I slapped her ass again a little harder than last time. Her sharp gasp turned into a low mewling moan as she kept bucking back into me. I felt her lose rhythm and start to tighten around me, so I spanked her hard again and her breathing stopped as her body trembled in ecstasy.

Her slick hot sheath played a symphony of rapturous pleasure along the length of my invading flesh. There was no way I could hold out against the pleasure of her body so I didn't try. I buried myself hard and fast into her twice more as I felt my balls boil over and started to fill her with my essence. My pleasure tripled as she fed on my soul, and I felt a rush of magic enter me through our bond.

As I came down I felt close to full with my personal store of magic, but I had a long way to go filling my two protection amulets, and the storage amulet I'd now have the magic to create. We didn't leave the room for over a day as I worked on all that, along with just spending time with the love of my life. It felt like a miracle getting her back...

Chapter 10 - Katrina

Celane said in a salacious voice, "Have they come up for air yet?"

I giggled, "Nope, they're still in there. He leaks too, doesn't know how to shield our connection properly yet."

I blushed as Celane lifted an eyebrow, "Do you like him?"

I shrugged, "I don't not like him. He's gorgeous of course, and he has... well you saw what he has when we came through the portal. He also seems to be very giving in bed from what he's been leaking. I don't want to rush anything though, really. I'll be happy if we can just be friends. I still can't believe he came to me like that."

Celane smiled and shrugged.

"What?"

Celane gave me a teasing smile, "He did seem to stare at you quite a bit."

I nodded thoughtfully and bit my lip. I think though that I was building it up in my head a bit. I was lonely except for Celane, and she seemed to be encouraging it. I smiled slightly, wondering if she had seen something. I'd take it slow, relatively.

With the bond it had been obvious we were both physically attracted, but that wasn't enough for me. I'd just let Celane in my bed and she was my first with my real body. I wasn't going to... what? Turn into a slut? No, it had to mean more to me than how big his cock is, how hot he was, and how giving in bed.

Didn't it?

I blushed and stood. Speaking of slut behavior I had a date with yet another person tonight. I didn't really believe that about myself of course, I wanted more than just sex, much more. Despite my best efforts to ignore Celane's comments about the future, it was hard not to want it. Being loved and loving many others was attractive to me. I had been alone and isolated for too long, and now I wanted it all. No, I wasn't a slut. I was just trying to keep my perspective.

Celane told me to have fun and went back to her spreadsheets. I think she had a spreadsheet for everything, not just tracking the human hunters. There hadn't been any changes since yesterday in that regard either, which was a good thing. I jumped in the shower to get ready. I also still felt a little guilty about taking Jeremy even though he had wanted it so bad.

Because I had wanted him from the beginning.

I wouldn't have taken him, he wasn't an enemy. But taking him had satisfied a dark part of myself that was gleeful I had another two races in my pocket. My powers were even more diverse with both a warlock and demoness. I knew I would have to be careful about that, my desire for more power. I was powerful enough as it was.

I got out of the shower and put a towel around me. I shook out my hair and dried it the best I could with a towel and then called in one of my zombie's. No soul in this zombie though, just reanimated and perfected flesh. It was the perfect minion for holding a hair dryer, which would take a long time since my hair was so long.

Once that was done I walked into the bedroom, put on my makeup, and got dressed. I wore a simple yellow summer dress with three inch heels and had on a pair of diamond stud earrings. I was out the door and halfway down the block before I even considered taking anyone with me. It was both a startling and pleasing thing to realize that I wasn't afraid of leaving my home anymore.

"Dumbass."

I snorted, "Silence minion, or I shall play dress up Barbie with thee."

Allie giggled as she started walking beside me, and then covered her mouth in horror.

"Whatever," she said nastily, trying to cover for her lapse.

I gave her an amused look, "Are you chaperoning?"

She nodded, "I'm glad you aren't afraid to go out, but it's stupid not to take basic precautions."

I nodded, "So you care if I die then?"

She snorted, "Whatever, if you die I die."

I felt a stab of guilt; she was immortal when I changed her, now her life and soul were tied directly to mine. There are degrees of guilt that I was too angry to take into account back then; now that I was finally starting to live I was realizing how I'd fucked things up.

No, I chose Allie because she looked like a bad ass. That was it. Never mind that she'd been forced to attack me by her vampire master, and for the crime of losing her free will I'd sentenced her to a slow death in an even tighter form of servitude.

She gave me a strange look and I blocked our connection. I knew she'd felt my guilt. My liches were the most closely connected with me, connected soul to soul. I always blocked Katie, but I was more open with Allie lately. I thought about all the Fae, Jeremy, Bell, and others. Some were evil, I wasn't worried about all of them, but if I died it would affect a lot of lives, end a lot of lives. Only the vampires would really prefer it, they'd be free again.

I think that's the first time I considered my powers to be an actual benefit to others, not just myself.

"Thanks for the walk, you'll be outside?"

She smirked, "I set a ghost perimeter and can be back in under a minute, I'm going to the coven house. But yes, I'll be back when you leave."

I nodded and shook off my darker thoughts. I was here to have fun after all. I rang the bell and Sue answered. She smiled when she saw me.

"You look beautiful Kat, please come in," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

She gave me a short tour of the house. It was a cozy two bedroom ranch, but the kitchen was huge. That wasn't really a surprise to me, witches loved to cook, and more than just potions.

She asked, "Wine?"

I said with a smile in my voice, "Please."

She said, "Dinner should be ready soon, let's sit?" as she led me over to the couch.

She added, "I'm glad you came, I don't know if you can tell but I'm nervous. I haven't dated a lot lately and..." she trailed off.

I grinned, "And you can't believe you invited a necromancer to dinner?"

She blushed, "Sort of, I can't believe I invited a necromancer to dinner that I really like."

I took her hand, "We don't have to rush anything, this isn't easy for me either. It doesn't matter what I'm really like for most people. The ones I find that can see past what I am, which are few, I hold onto."

We talked then for a long time over wine and then dinner. I was shocked at how much I was telling her, and candidly, about my earlier life and my present, specifically my relationship with Celane and that there could be others on the horizon. I wanted to be honest with her, if this went somewhere there would be other people involved. I found myself in the position to defend polyamory, and I wasn't even completely sure about it myself.

Sue looked thoughtful as we ate a pastry for dessert, "I'll have to think about that, I've been searching for Mrs. Right. I hadn't ever even considered a group thing. If you're wondering I do like you, a lot. I'm not concerned that you have witches either; I know how evil we can be. After all, it's why I'm here."

She smiled, "If it wasn't apparent, I don't feel attracted to men at all. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, you mentioned a Jeremy?"

I shrugged, "I don't think that would be a big problem, not if you don't hate them. You don't have to share sex to share love with someone. Nothing has happened between us though, not yet. I'm not even sure if it will happen. From what Celane told me, it's not quite an open relationship, once we find the ones that will be a part of it, it will be closed. In other words we will be faithful to the group, and not stray outside of it. We'd all share equally with each other."

She nodded, "I think I get it, I just need to consider if it's for me."

I said in a hopeful tone, "I'll call you in a few days, invite you to dinner if you're still interested?"

It would be ironic if she accepted me as a necromancer but rejected me for my lifestyle choice.

She nodded in reply and walked me to the door. She looked at me thoughtfully then stepped closer.

Sue said shyly, "I have a lot to think about before we go too far, but I've been dying to kiss you all night. You look amazing."

I smiled and stepped closer, we both leaned in at the same time, our hands tentatively touching each other as our lips met. Her lips were soft, and our kiss was tentative at first. Slowly the kiss grew more confident and I parted my lips slightly and sighed into her mouth. I felt a tingle between my legs as she ran her hand down my hair, all the way to my lower back. It was with some reluctance we stepped back from each other.

I could see I'd affected her too, but I said goodnight and let myself out. She was too confused and I wasn't far behind her. I wasn't ready to sleep with anyone outside of Celane either if I was being honest with myself. My body completely disagreed with that assessment, it would have been quite content to surrender to Sue's advances had there been any. It was almost painful to walk away.

I smiled at Allie when she showed up; she just rolled her eyes at me. Right, frenemies.

Allie snorted, "Guess if you're smiling at me it must have gone well."

I shrugged, "I think it went well."

Allie asked in a wiseass tone, curious despite herself, "When will you know?"

I laughed, "If she accepts my dinner invite in a couple of days. I think the polyamory thing has thrown her even more than it did me."

Allie looked confused and I sighed, "I don't want to go through it again, ask Celane about it later. She explains it better anyway."

Allie said crudely, "I get it, you can spread your legs for more than one person."

I snickered and blushed, "That's certainly part of it, but not all of it."

She smirked, "Sure it's not..."

I shook my head, "Bitch."

She chuckled and we fell into a comfortable silence for the rest of the walk home. When I walked in I immediately kicked off the heels, the zombie housekeepers would make sure they got back to my closet, and massaged my feet a moment before walking to the kitchen.

Jeremy and Bell were finally out of their room. It was apparent to me they had thrown off their restraint only recently, since I was sure they hadn't been together the first time we met. I could see the connection between them, they were intensely aware of each other. I hadn't been looking forward to this moment, Bell and I had words our first time meeting and this was the first time we'd met since.

And I had her lover on a leash.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down, "Everything going okay? We have some time before we'll need to do anything being in research mode if you need time to get up to power. But feel free to get the lowdown on the enemy's organization from Celane."

Jeremy said, "Everything is great, I found what I needed and my amulets are almost fully charged. I just have to rest for a while before..."

He paused a moment and said, "You had volunteered at the bar to ask for volunteers to feed Bell, was that still possible? And umm, only women please."

I smiled at him, "Sure, I can..."

Bell interrupted me sharply, "I can do my own hunting, when will I be able to leave this place?"

Damn, same judgmental bitch. What exactly did I do this time? Besides give her lover and best friend back I mean.

I frowned, "Earlier this morning. But we need to work together, what's wrong with me helping, and what is your problem with me? I'd have thought you'd be thankful for what I've already done for Jeremy, and you."

Bell snarled and I could tell Jeremy hadn't seen this coming, "Help us? You helped yourself and have exactly what you wanted to begin with now."

I wasn't taking that shit.

I growled, "Thanks to you. If you hadn't been such an untrusting bitch and talked him into running he'd still be alive. I would never have taken him if he hadn't asked over and over again like he had."

Crap, I'd hoped it would go better than this but my inner bitch had risen to the challenge.

Bell stood up and shadows started rising from the floor. I didn't think she would attack, her power was just responding to her anger. Still this didn't bode well for us working together in any way, shape, or form.

I felt an immense draw on my power and a blur went by in the room and I heard a loud crash. I turned at the noise and with shock saw Allie, her hand as black as a void, around Bell's throat. The only way Allie could have done that is if she thought I was truly in danger. Liches had full access to my abilities and powers, but only for certain things and they had to want to do it if I didn't order it done.

Which is why I was so confused she was defending me.

Allie rasped out, "You ungrateful jealous piece of shit. If you even look at her wrong again I will end you, even if I have to cut Jeremy's soul loose and cross him over to do it. Do you fucking understand me princess?"

Bell rasped out yes, I could see she couldn't really breathe that well. I also knew Bell was holding back, for Jeremy's sake if nothing else. The outcome of such a contest was in doubt, but I knew she was strong enough to break that hold.

"Good, now get the fuck out and find a whore, because trust me, you won't find any volunteers here, not anymore."

Jeremy squirmed in his chair, his face was thunderous. Then he ran out and went up to his room. I couldn't blame him, he was unable to take either side, and I wouldn't force him to defend me, not from words and attitude.

Bell disappeared in a swirl of shadows. Before I could ask Allie where the hell that had come from she ran from the room. What a damned mess... I sat there a while and finished my beer. I was curious about what was going on with Allie.

I felt Allie in her room and got up, but I felt Bell's power and she appeared in a swirl of shadows. I looked at her warily. Her eyes were bloodshot like shed been crying. She sat down across from me slowly, as if she realized I'd gotten spooked. I pulled my chair back out and sat down.

"He's been yelling at me through the link. I'm sorry for what I said. Allie was right, I am jealous, and angry, and guilty. But that's not what set me off. I'm a demon, offering to feed me is like someone offering a grown human a baby bottle, or offering pity sex. I'm not sure if you can understand that or not, but it's a major insult for a demoness. Being attracted to me, sleeping with me and offering yourself as food is fine, offering others because you think me incapable is something else entirely. Please don't do it again."

She frowned and I stayed silent, I didn't think she was done yet.

Bell looked up in thought and smiled, "I've been with Jeremy for fifteen years. I absolutely adore him, I love him. We've protected each other and saved each other more times than I can count. The last couple of years have been frustrating as hell. We couldn't catch a break. Those assholes just kept coming. Then in you walk offering us the moon. I didn't trust it, and I was a little jealous at the time too. You were in that gorgeous blonde's body and I could tell you were attracted to him at the least, covetous of his power as a necromancer at the worst. He is mine to protect."

She shook her head for a minute then continued, "It is my fault he died. Pride and jealousy wouldn't even allow me to consider it. He trusted me of course, I had never made a bad decision like that before, I was blinded by it."

"Then I had to watch him die," she whispered painfully.

She sighed, "Then when I came back, I knew he was yours already. His heart is mine, but his soul belongs to you now. And it was thanks to you I still had even that much. Even worse, he starts singing your praises... He really likes you beyond just physical attraction. He admires you, and that made my jealousy worse.

"Me... a demon, jealous. It isn't a familiar emotion for me, it isn't normal, I know that's not a great excuse for me being a bitch but... He's also excited about working with you against the threat and thinks we will all eventually be good friends, if not more.

"Then to top it off, your blonde lich was the inferior model, you're actually a stunning young woman with the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair I've ever seen. Hell, even I want to fuck you when I'm not dreaming of tearing your head off I mean."

I asked cautiously, "So... where does this leave us?"

She shrugged, "Back at the beginning? Just don't ask for volunteers to feed me. You can tell your people that I am open to meeting some of the woman, but I won't sleep with just anyone either. You understand the difference between the two things right?"

I nodded, "I had no idea I was insulting you. You do know you're the most attractive woman I've ever seen right?"

She nodded and shrugged but not in an arrogant way.

She said in a matter of fact voice, "It's all part of the magic. Without it I'd still be a nine or ten depending on someone's taste, but the magic ramps it up off the scale. You really are easily as attractive as I am."

I smiled, "Did we just compliment each other? Maybe this can work after all."

Bell nodded, "Just be good to Jeremy, and I can forgive anything. I hope you forgive my rash comments. I know you did want him, but I also know you wouldn't have done it against his will. Oh, if you do want him in your bed don't hesitate. It's his emotions I am jealous of, if you can understand that."

I blushed, "I'll have to think on that. I hope Jeremy is right, I want to be friends with you as well as him if I can."

She nodded slowly, "I think we will get there, I just have to get over it, time and getting to know you will help. I think I am still a jealous bitch, just not so ungrateful. I will tell you this, and please pass it on to Allie. Not harming you is part of my contract, the shadows were just responding to my anger. I am literally incapable of harming you."

She got up and went for the stairs; I was amazed she had admitted that, she was virtually powerless against me. Maybe she did trust me, or maybe she was just giving me enough rope to see if I'd hang myself. But I was pretty sure it was the former, she hadn't been lying.

My mind was a bit off balance as I thought about Celane, Sue, Jeremy and Bell. I was physically attracted to all of them, and I had other feelings as well, though none as strongly as I did with Celane. She had told me to stay open to possibilities. I sighed, I felt like I was in over my head. I went from alone to seemingly multiple possibilities at once although it all felt fragile, like it could break apart at any moment and I'd be empty again. I groaned and stood up, enough with whining to myself.

I stopped on the way to my room which was at the very end of the upper hallway. I knocked on Allie's door and she told me to come in.

She smirked at me when I walked in, "You do know we have this mind thing, where we talk silently?"