All Comments on 'Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 13'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always a great read

Im always happy to see new stories from you, here or on Amazon. This was a great end to this universe. Would love to see a new story in Jez/Ash's. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

for another amazing story.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 9 years ago
Guest stars

You know it wouldn't hurt to have cameo appearances and guest stars in your book from previous characters. Just because you focus on a different or new character in the same universe is no reason to completely forget about the old ones. After all I am sure our first necromancer and his nephilim wife and their children are still around and probably would be happy to help a friend. You did answer one of the burning questions I had about what you did with the remaining Fae, but why not a how and what are they doing now moment for your other characters. Jeremy definitely made friends with Hope and I was surprised he left Chicago in the first place regardless of the danger simply because having such powerful allies could easily significantly reduce the danger to himself. Food for thought. Thank you for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bra cup size

I also posted this at Pt 12:

I mean this as constructive criticism not flaming. IMHO you use the letter bra designation to refer to breasts too much. Some time ago, in the Literotica 'How To' category elfin_odalisque, wrote an essay 'Understand Breasts & Bra Sizes'. When I first read it I felt she was a little too overboard about it but now I see her point. You might want to read it. Otherwise I love your work. David

PS: If you rewrite this (for submission elsewhere?) think about how the characters learn (steal/transfer linguistic knowledge from mind?), or fake (specific spell to the auditory nerves between ear and brain of both parties?) ( when the fae enchantment was destroyed all beings all over the world could magically communicate?) a new language (german, english) to communicate when teleporting to different country, humans too as in the hunters. I know it doesn't really effect the story line but holes like that bug and distract me, I know I'm weird

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Bravo ! A fine story

I especially enjoyed the ending when all the humans they had met came to their rescue. A nice back story of several lonely people who come together and find a loving group family.

Keep up the good work :-)

AurimazAurimazabout 8 years ago
Oh..kay

I have some remarks about your writing.

First and the most annoying detail in all chapters - your characters (all of them) think and talk in "ETC's". You know - when they finish a list of something. Every one of them. It's a small detail, but really - nobody talks or thinks like that in a creative writing. Or not in such quantities at least.

Also, all battle scenes are too pale, bland (can't think the right word). They seriously lack of battle dynamics. All enemies exists just for a tiny moment, so one of the protagonists could jump in an slaughter them with ease. If you really wish to create an entertaining battles, be more respectful to your antagonists. They are as much important, as the protagonists, if not more. Let the enemy win, and not a small battle either.

Also, all your main characters are in to polyamory... I don't have anything against it, but seriously - EVERY ONE? You're following the same pattern too much. Bad for sex AND for writing. Be more creative.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
I'd seen you before

I think I had to have just seen your name on a comment, because none of your titles pulled a memory for me. So glad I started reading this one. Wonderful stories, amazing sex, and beautiful love. I may be very late indeed in offering praise, but I do thank you for your work.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Necromancer

I loved this story, it had good progression and a great end. I’m hoping for more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thoroughly entertaining, enjoyed it immensely thanks for posting. Now off to read some of your other work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous