Need to Win

Story Info
A wife's need for surrender outweighs her need to be right.
2.1k words
4.37
22.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains switching in which the man moves his cock from the woman's ass back to her pussy. I hope all of the readers know that this carries a risk of infection, and that this story is not meant to encourage anyone to indulge in the described activities.

*****

I'm wiping the sink clean with the sponge, moving it back and forth over the scratched white porcelain when he approaches and sets down a stack of dishes on the counter-top.

I sigh.

"Where did these come from?" I ask with more scorn in my voice than I intend.

"From the office," he tells me, slapping my bottom playfully.

"Can you not?" I respond. Trying to repress my frustration I ask, "have you called the repairman about the dishwasher yet?"

"No. I've been working all day," he responds with frustration of his own.

Placing the dishes down loudly in the sink, I turn the faucet off and remove my gloves, putting them over the edge of the sink. My exasperation is clear. I turn to walk to the living room but his body blocks me.

He leans in and puts his lips against my ear, whispering in a firm tone, "Bedroom. Now!"

A familiar shiver washes over me. "I don't want to do this now," I think to myself, but then the feel of his warm breath on my ear calms me, and claims me.

"Yes Sir."

* * * * *

"Stand." His tone is flat. He steps behind me as I pull myself from my knees to my feet. Placing his hand on my waist, lips softly against my ear once more, "You may think you're in charge out there, but in here you are mine. Do you understand?"

I open my mouth, needing to explain why I'm angry, to go over how many times I've asked him, to defend myself; but the only words that come are, "Yes Sir".

"On the bed."

I climb onto the bed, getting on my hands and knees, but he tugs at my foot, pulling me flat. He twists my ankle, forcing me to turn with his hand, putting my back against the bed. Reaching for my hands he places one atop of the other, putting them both at the top of my head before sliding a thin pillow beneath my neck, and pulling my ankles apart.

"You will be very still. I'm not going to restrain you. You're going to do this for me all on your own," he explains while picking up a wine glass from the bedside table. My mind races wondering what he plans to do with me, and if I will manage to keep myself still.

He picks up the glass, the wine within a deep maroon, and takes a sip, swallowing slowly. It looks delicious. He takes another small sip, but this time doesn't swallow. Coming to the bed and hovering over me I feel him spill the warm wine into the dimple of my belly button. I take a deep breath, processing the sensation, careful not to move, my mind focused intently on obedience.

"Don't spill," he warns.

He steps around to the foot of the bed, and moments later I feel him. His breath is warm on my lips, and then the soft, wet flesh of his tongue runs up my folds, pushing them open. I breathe deeply, deliberately taking the breath into my chest. Looking down between my breast to my bellybutton I'm barely able to glimpse the pool of liquid collected there. His tongue runs over my lips again, and again, and once more before it settles on my clit. He sucks gently, running his tongue in circles around it.

I close my eyes and sigh, "ahh, that feels so good". I lay my head back against the pillow, but as I do I feel something pushing at my entrance. A finger I realize. My eyes remain closed as it slips easily inside of me.

Then another, his tongue still circling me, pulling me closer with each movement toward sweet release. His fingers work moving in and out of me, pushing firmly, and twisting slowly as they do.

"May I cum please Sir?" I ask, desperation evident in my voice as I struggle to hold still.

A brief pause as he pulls his mouth away. "Yes," he replies simply before bringing his tongue back to my clit, this time running it directly over the swollen protrusion. My breathing turns to a pant, and then a long held breath.

"Fuck!" I nearly scream as his tongue stills. His fingers continue working inside me as my body squeezes and releases them in waves. I use every ounce of willpower trying to keep the wine from running down my stomach.

"Too bad," I hear him chuckle as he raises his head up. I instinctively look to see if I've spilled, and as I do I feel it.

The wine spills from my belly button and runs over my left side onto the sheets.

"I thought...I...You tricked me!" I stammer.

I see a grin spreading across his face. "Sorry love, rules are rules," he tells me with a tinge of glee. "On your knees."

I move onto my knees and he tugs at my hips, pulling me so that the tips of my feet hang over the side of the bed. "Count for me," he orders. I feel a hand make contact with my right cheek.

"One Sir" I state loudly.

Again and again his hand lands on the same spot, and each time I count. My cheek is burning with heat. I bite my lip fiercely, trying to concentrate on anything but the sting, and my need to pull away.

"Nine Sir. Ten Sir."

He swats twice in quick succession, this time on my left cheek.

"Eleven Sir."

"Wrong," he tells me. "New cheek, new count," he scolds, bringing his hand down again, harder this time.

"Two Sir!" I nearly shout.

He leans down, hand holding to my backside squeezing roughly, "I said a new count, you will start at one."

Again he brings his hand down sharply, the force nearly knocking me forward. I pant beneath him, wanting to bury myself in the bed.

"One Sir," then another hits me, 'two Sir," another, "three Sir". The next lands on my right cheek again. My mind races for a moment and I nearly forget to speak, but just as his hand lands again I spit out "eleven Sir, twelve Sir".

Reaching up he tugs at my hair, "What a good little slut. You learn quickly don't you?" he chuckles before returning to my left cheek, smacking quickly and sharply.

"Nine Sir...ten Sir...eleven Sir...twelve Sir." Then, as I am breathing my relief his hand comes down between my legs, slapping loudly against my slit, the sound of my wetness clear in the loud snapping sound it makes on contact.

My body stills completely. I feel tears welling in my eyes. I remember myself and gather what little composure I have left "One Sir," I manage between breaths.

"Look at this dripping little cunt," he tells me, thrusting two fingers inside me. He tugs against my loose braid and bringing his fingers to my open mouth, pushing them inside. I respond by closing my lips around them, tasting myself, my excitement to feel him inside me renewed. I know how he loves to watch me taste myself, loves the feeling me sucking on his fingers.

As he pulls his fingers from my mouth I feel him wipe them down my back, scratching lightly with his fingertips while the head of his cock pushes into my folds. In one quick motion he is inside me, suddenly fucking me vigorously. I moan in pleasure at the stretching feeling, but after only a few seconds he pulls away.

I whimper.

"Only good whores get the pleasure of my cock in their drippy little cunts," he chuckles as he presses the head of his cock against my ass, pushing firmly but gently against the tight ring of muscle.

I take a deep breath and push against him, relaxing myself, allowing him to enter me just a bit. "That's it show me what a good whore you are," he encourages me.

This time when he pushes he makes it halfway inside. The stretching is uncomfortable. After a few second I adjust toit, but just as I do he withdraws, thrusting back into my pussy, wetting his cock with my own juices.

A few moments later he returns to my ass, but this time I'm prepared, and in two firm thrusts his hips press against my backside as he enters me fully.

My body tenses for a moment, but with each slow and deliberate thrust I feel myself relaxing, the stretching sensation fading to something enjoyable. The real pleasure however comes from the feeling of subservience nestled deep inside me. It comes from knowing that he is claiming my ass for his own, that he is using my tightest hole. That he own every part of me, that he wants to make me give myself to him. Even when it's difficult. Especially when it's difficult.

I find myself enjoying the sensation more as these thoughts run through my head, but after only a minute he grows still. He pulls my hips back against him and grabs my braid in hand, tugging firmly.

"Tell me," he demands. My mind races looking for the answer but before I speak he clarifies, "tell me what you want me to do to you, you filthy little whore".

"I want you to fuck my ass Sir," I say, glad that he can't see the embarrassment on my face as I speak.

He moves slowly, painfully slowly, working his cock in and out "you can do better than that," he tells me with amusement in his voice.

"Please fuck my whore ass faster Sir, I need to feel your cock," I try this time, and feel him increase the pace at my words. I try again. "Please stretch my tight little hole Sir, I want to feel you stretch me open, I want to feel your cock inside my ass".

My cheeks are blushing bright red as I speak, and I feel him tugging firmly on my braid, pulling me to him as he works to move inside me, faster with each plea. My pussy clenches with excitement at our game and I try again.

"I need your cock in me Sir, I need you to use me like the cum hungry slut that I am, to remind me that my holes are for your pleasure," I say this time, but we both know that the pleasure is mutual. I'm certain he can feel me building toward climax with each thrust, with each pull, with every word.

Our game continues, me begging for use, and him driving harder and faster into me in response. My breathing become erratic, and he warns me sternly, "You are not to cum without permission!"

I stop my begging when I hear his words, knowing any increase in pace will send me over the edge. I try to steady myself. I claw at the bed, trying to give myself something to hold me upright, and something to steady myself against the wave of orgasm threatening to wash me away.

"Why so quiet, don't you want my cock in your ass anymore?" he asks nearly laughing this time, his pace holding steady. I remain silent as he pulls his cock from me, and pushes it once again into the soft folds of my cunt. I pant, shallow deliberate breaths, trying to keep from cumming without permission. Moments later I feel him lean down over me, and wrap his arm around my waist, reaching for my clit.

"Cum for me my love," he whispers, the affection in his voice clear this time.

I unravel beneath him, surrendering myself the the rhythmic movement of his cock inside me, the soft rubbing of his strong fingers against me. My pussy clenches around him, tightening and releasing as I offer myself to him.

I feel him begin to twitch inside me, emptying himself into me, continuing his movements until I grow still around him. Leaning forward he moves his hand from my clit, "Good girl," he tells me before sliding himself from me.

I roll over onto my back, overcome by the intensity of my orgasm. He crawls onto the bed and push two finger back inside me before raising them to my lips, offering them to me, a wide grin spread across his face.