All Comments on 'Need to Win'

by Pleasurewhore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MastersWenchMastersWenchover 7 years ago
*wiggles*

While I skeeve a bit at the switching thing, your story is enjoyable, nonetheless. I like your style of jumping right in, rather than introducing your character with a lot of cumbersome details. You let us get to know them by what is going on. Well done on a hot story! Keep them coming... :)

MastersWench xx

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorover 7 years ago
Love it!

It's very fast paced and very intimate! I love it!!!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good Story and Warning was Good too

I enjoyed your story but must admit I would not have enjoyed it as much if you had not written what was to come and the dangers involved. I think there are people that read to plan their scenes who may be quite new, so your warning is warranted. It also makes the story more intimate given the warning and the interactions you have.

CoranhornCoranhornover 7 years ago
amazing

Pleasure, this was one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. The build up was fast, but tastefully done. I could really see this happening.

Chromatic_KristyChromatic_Kristyover 7 years ago
Fast and Visceral

This story is a sure fire way to excite anyone. It's fast paced and has all the action you could ask for. The way she keeps it so action oriented while having plenty of mindfucking is pretty astounding.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Switching is my guilty pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous