Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A woman's touch." Shelly answers. "See." She says. "It's different." There is no more talking, so I leave the bathroom. As I lie naked on the bed with my hard cock pointing at the ceiling, I envision Cyn and Shelly in the shower. Shelly finger fucking Cyn and rubbing her clit, while Cyn passively allows Shelly to bring her to orgasm. I marvel at the turn of events and the different levels of manipulation that have taken place over the last few weeks.

My thoughts turn to Jasmine and I wonder what she would think about her Aunt Cyn in the shower with Shelly. After a few minutes of muffled moans, the sound of the shower stops and the two women emerge from the bathroom. Cyn smiles sheepishly, looking embarrassed, followed by Shelly who looks absolutely triumphant. I can't help but laugh, as Shelly reaches into her bag and pulls out a bottle of wine. While she's getting the hotel glasses, Cyn crawls up on the king-sized bed and snuggles up to me.

"Have fun?" I smile. Before she can answer, Shelly climbs onto the bed on the other side of me, sits up cross-legged, facing Cyn, while she pours wine. Her choice of sitting position is no accident, and I watch Cyn trying not to stare into Shelly's wide-open pussy.

"Do you want some?" She asks me, after handing Cyn a nearly full glass of wine.

"Nah, I'm not old enough." I tease.

"Oh my god! He's not." Cyn says almost spitting wine from her mouth as she starts laughing. "What are we doing here, Shelly, molesting this poor young man?" She says, taking a big drink of the wine.

"We'll let's drink some wine and then molest him some more?" Shelly teases, wrapping her hand around my semi-erect cock, reviving it with a couple of quick strokes.

"Who's mouth do you wish to have pleasure your cock, young man?" Shelly asks playfully, while sitting her wine glass on the nightstand. "Have you ever had two women lick your cock?" She asks seductively, while looking at Cyn for a reaction. Cyn finishes her wine and puts the glass on the other nightstand. They both move down the bed, positioning their heads near my fully recovered cock, which Shelly still has her fingers wrapped around.

"You first." Shelly says, as she offers my cock to Cyn. Cyn locks eyes with Shelly as she lowers her face to my cock. Sticking her tongue out, she licks all around my cockhead like it's an ice cream cone.

"Ohhhhhh God!" I moan, as Cyn opens her mouth and Shelly feeds my hard cock into it. Her mouth is warm and moist and my cock responds instantly. Shelly moves her hand down to my balls and is gently caressing them, as Cyn slides her lips down to the base of my cock, deep throating me.

Pulling her lips back along the length of my shaft, Cyn encircles my cock with her hand and goes back to licking it with her tongue. Continuing to tease my balls, Shelly lowers her face next to Cyn's and starts licking up and down the other side of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cry, as their two tongues lick up the sides of my cock. I'm humping my ass off the bed, wondering how I ever got this lucky, when they start taking turns sucking my cockhead into their mouths.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Now they're lips are almost touching on either side of my cock, as they lick and nibble the sides of my cockhead. Shelly is still playing with my balls, whiles Cyn strokes up and down my saliva coated cock with her hand. I can't take much more of this! The tension is building and I feel myself getting close.

"Oh yes!" I yell. "Don't stop!" I groan, as my cock erupts into Shelly's mouth. She must have felt my balls tighten, because she slipped her open mouth over the end just in time. As Shelly is swallowing, she pushes my cock into Cyn's mouth just in time for me to shoot my second spurt of cum into it. They alternate sliding their mouths over the end of my cock, drinking my cum, until I am completely spent. Then, Shelly grabs Cyn's face and plunges her tongue into her mouth, they kiss deeply over the top of my cockhead, trading my cum between them. It is the most erotic sight I have ever seen! So fucking unbelievable!

Cyn pulls away from Shelly, licking her lips and looking embarrassed. Shelly smiles and pours them both more wine. I think she's hoping the wine will help Cyn loosen up more. I lay back on the bed, fully spent, wondering what's going to happen next.

"Who's going to eat my pussy?" Shelly says. "You two are way ahead of me and I still haven't caught up."

"Whose fault is that?" Cyn says, turning away to get another drink of wine, clearly avoiding Shelly's question.

"I would love to eat your pussy, Shelly." I say, patting the bed next to me. "Lie down here and let's see if we can get you some relief." Cyn scoots back, to give us room, but seems intent on watching. She sips her wine and sits cross-legged on the bed, as I position myself between Shelly's legs. Shelly turns her head towards Cyn and smiles, as her eyes absorb the lovely sight between Cyn's wide-open thighs.

Determined to give Cyn a good show, I eat Shelly to an explosive orgasm, sucking on her clit and finger fucking her as she bucks feverishly against my mouth. I catch glimpses of Cyn refilling her wine glass several times, as she watches intently. As I lap up Shelly's thick juices and start teasing her to arousal again, she pushes my head away from her pussy.

"Maybe Cyn would like to join us, Mike." Shelly says. "Why don't you lie on your back and one of us can ride your cock while the other one straddles your mouth?" My cock hardens even more as I react to the suggestion and I scramble up on the bed next to Shelly. She's already looking at Cyn, as she starts to sit up.

"What's your pleasure?" Shelly asks Cyn. "Top or bottom?" She laughs, while Cyn gulps down the rest of her wine and nearly misses putting the empty glass on the nightstand. She is feeling no pain, as she points to my cock.

"I'll take the cook... I mean, cock." She says, laughing, as she slurs her words. Shelly smiles at me, as she moves up to the head of the bed. Cyn throws her leg over my body and reaches between her thighs to guide my cock into her slick pussy. As she sits down, impaling herself on my rigid cock, Shelly squats over my head, facing Cyn.

"I want to watch you." Shelly says, as she kneels on either side of my shoulders, putting first her ass and then her pussy against my face.

"You okay, under there?" Shelly asks, laughing, as Cyn starts moving up and down on my cock.

"I'm in heaven." I answer, darting my tongue into Shelly's dripping pussy, as Cyn sets a steady rhythm on my cock. Fucking incredible! I can't see what Cyn and Shelly are doing, but Shelly is leaning forward far enough to be sucking on Cyn's tits and Cyn is moaning and riding my cock like a wild woman. I'm thrusting my hips off the bed, matching her rhythm, as I feel my orgasm start to build.

"Oh fuck!" Cyn cries, as Shelly leans forward, pulling her pussy away from my face. "Oh God! Right there! Don't stop!" Cyn moans, as she starts bouncing frantically on my cock. I'm trying to keep up with her rhythm, but she's gone ballistic! Oh fuck! Shelly is fingering Cyn's clit, while Cyn bounces on my cock! I can felt the back of her fingers, whenever Cyn slams her pussy down.

Leaning my head up, I try to peer between Shelly's legs, but I can't see anything but her ass and her thick pussy lips, which is not a terrible sight, by any means.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cyn slams her pussy down on my rigid cock, locking her muscles in a vice-like grip. Shelly settles back on my mouth and I snake my tongue into her wet pussy, as my hard cock throbs inside Cyn's vibrating pussy. Cyn catches her breath and I'm hoping she'll ride me to completion, but Shelly leans forward again and grabs Cyn in a full embrace, pulling her down on the bed beside us. I twist my body sideways, rolling with them until I can disengage my hard cock from Cyn's slick pussy and move out of their way.

"Mmmmm." Cyn moans, as she kisses Shelly's face. "So good! That was so good!" She murmurs, as their breasts mash against each other and their legs entwine. "Oh god! I've never felt anything like that." She sighs, as they kiss passionately. It's an erotic show, but what about me? I was so fucking close! I watch these beautiful women rub their bodies together; writhing in passion, but all I can think about is my own release. Now I really do feel like a fucking catalyst, like an extra in an x-rated movie.

As I'm lying there, with my aching cock sticking straight up in the air, Shelly breaks the kiss and starts working her way down Cyn's body. Fuck! She's sucking her nipples and running her fingers through Cyn's matted bush. Cyn is lying back with her eyes closed, spreading her legs and pushing her mound up against Shelly's hand. I want to slam my cock back inside her steamy pussy and finish what we started, but Shelly has other ideas. Winking at me, Shelly kneels between Cyn's legs and lowers her mouth to Cyn's wide-open pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Cyn moans, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs, as she grabs Shelly's hair and pulls her face tighter into her pussy. Shelly's voracious attack on Cyn's pussy, leaves her ass waving in the air, finally giving me an avenue for my release. Shelly's orgasm had been cut short too, and her wet pussy lips are an inviting sight, as I kneel on the bed behind her. Grabbing her hips I align my cock with my target. Shelly realizes the implication of my movements and spreads her knees farther apart on the bed.

Positioning my cockhead just inside her thick pussy lips, I slam into her in one quick motion. With my hands on her hips, I start pumping into her like a madman. My orgasm has been building for a while and all I care about is cumming. At this point, I don't care whether Shelly has an orgasm, or is enjoying our fuck; I just want to explode inside her hot pussy.

"Damn!" Shelly cries, pulling her mouth from Cyn's pussy and slamming her ass back against my cock. "You're like an animal back there!" She says, matching my thrusts and shoving one hand between her legs to rub her clit. "You're going to finish me off good!" She grunts, as I feel my balls constrict I hammer her even harder.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groan, as I jam my cock deep into Shelly's enflamed pussy and start spewing load after load of built up cum into her fiery furnace. She tightens her spasming pussy muscles around my cock, as her orgasm rips through her. I lean against her back, catching my breath, as she again lowers her face to Cyn's pussy.

Shelly finishes Cyn off and we all cuddle together on the sex-soaked bedspread. I enjoy the warmth of their bodies next to mine and spend the next few minutes running my hands over their smooth skin, memorizing their curves. I have a feeling this may be the end or our little tryst.

"We can't let Cyn drive." Shelly says, looking at the clock and sitting up. "You'll have to drive her car and I'll bring you back here for your car." She says authoritatively, as I look at Cyn, almost asleep on the bed next to me. She's right. I gently shake Cyn awake and we all get dressed and leave the hotel.

"You were wonderful, as usual." Cyn says dreamily, leaning her head on my shoulder, as we make the ten-minute drive to her house.

"You were pretty amazing yourself." I answer, resting my hand on her thigh, as we turn onto her street. I park in her normal spot on the driveway and make sure she has her keys and is walking okay, before I run to the curb and get in Shelly's car. We drive away just as Cyn is opening her front door.

"Thanks for your help at the hotel." Shelly says, caressing my thigh much the same way I did Cyn's. "I don't think I could have done it without you." She says.

"What do you think will happen when she sobers up?" I ask, looking at Shelly, as she drives.

"She wasn't so drunk that she didn't know who was doing what." Shelly says, matter-of-factly. "Some people need an excuse for their behavior, the wine provided that. She'll be fine next time."

"So, next Thursday?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"I'm hoping we won't be seeing you next Thursday." Shelly says, smiling like the Chesire Cat.

"That's what I thought." I answer quietly.

"Hey, don't act like such a victim." Shelly admonishes. "You got some great sex out of this didn't you?"

"Unbelievable sex." I answer, honestly.

"Well then." She says, adopting her professorial tone. "Would you have still done it, if you'd known everything from the beginning?" She asks. I think about it and realize she's right.

"Of course. In a heartbeat." I answer more lively than I expected.

"There you go." She says, patting my leg. "You're a marvelously talented lover, Mike." She says, looking towards me as she pulls into the hotel's parking lot. "You made me feel half my age and twice as sexy as I really am." She smiles. "Now, go seduce someone your own age." She laughs, as she stops next to my car.

"Thanks, Shelly." I answer, leaning over and kissing her briefly on the lips. "You're at least twice as sexy as you think you are." I tell her as I get out of the car.

What a night! I collapse on my bed, falling asleep without even getting undressed. In the morning, I'm surprised to find a text message from Jasmine.

SORRY I GOT MAD! PICK ME UP AFTER SCHOOL? IF YOU'RE NOT STILL ANGRY.

I text back immediately that I was never angry with her and I'll see her after school. There's no cheerleader practice on Fridays because the game is that night, so I have to hustle to get from my last class to her school by the time she gets out.

I pull up in front of her school just as classes start letting out. Normally, I would be checking out every hard bodied teenage girl who passes my car, but today I'm focused on just one. I see her running towards my car with her backpack slung over one arm. She's wearing her low-slung jeans and a stretchy top that clings enticingly to her teenage curves.

"Hi Mike." She says, jumping in my car and closing the door. "I'm so sorry I got mad at you!" She says, leaning over and kissing my cheek. Her lips linger just a little longer than usual and for a minute I think she's going to move them around to touch mine. But she sits back in her seat and puts her backpack on the floor.

"Thanks for picking me up." She smiles. "I really need to talk to you." She says.

"Starbucks?" I ask

"How about the park?" She answers. "It's kind of private." We drive in silence until we get to the park. Jasmine throws open her door and runs to the swings, in the nearly deserted play area.

"Aunt Cyn was pretty mellowed out when she got home last night." Jasmine says, smiling at me, as I walk behind the swing she's sitting on and give her a gentle push.

"I know." I answer, as my hands push against her ass cheeks. "I drove her home."

"Oh." She says, probably wondering about the logistics, but she just keeps swinging. I watch as her top rides up and her thong is visible above the low waist of her jeans.

"I told her that I overheard her conversation with my mom." She says, as I continue to push her higher. She looks around to make sure we're still alone. "I told her I'd be the third person." She says, looking over her shoulder at me.

"What'd she say?" I ask, my imagination taking off with this idea.

"She laughed at me and said I needed to find someone my own age." She says, smiling. "I didn't tell her that I knew you, but I asked her if you were really as good as she said you were." I realize she's intentionally drawing out her description of the conversation, to tease me, and I'm happy to play along.

"And... What did she say?" I ask, playfully pushing her harder.

"She said you were better." She says quietly. "So I took advantage of her loose-lipped condition and convinced her to tell me about it. She told me the whole story about how she met you at the book store and how she teased and taunted you." She says. "She even described in explicit detail what you did to her with your tongue." Jasmine says, putting her feet on the ground and stopping the swing.

"She kept referring to your talented tongue. She made you sound like a sexy superhero." Jasmine says, turning towards me. "Tongue-man, with abilities far beyond those of mortal man, providing orgasms for women of all ages and races!" She laughs, pulling me into a playful embrace. "Cleverly disguised as a mild-mannered book store clerk." She says, lightly kissing my lips. I can't think of anything witty or intelligent to say, so I just hold her tight, relishing the feeling of her body against mine.

"Mike... I... um... I... want you to do to me what you did to Aunt Cyn." She says, again pressing her lips to mine. I slide my tongue into her mouth and caress her back with my hands. My heart is beating so hard, I'm sure she can feel it against her chest.

"Don't get the wrong idea." She says, pulling her face back from mine. "I'm not saying that I think we have a future as a couple, but it was Aunt Cyn who was so adamant that I shouldn't date outside of my race. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?" She asks.

"Very." I say, hoping that's the right answer. We stand there for a few minutes, neither of us speaking. I finally break the silence.

"I'm going to have to think about it, Jasmine." I say. "I don't usually do high school girls, they're so impressionable." I tell her, smiling.

"I'll show you impressionable." She says, smacking my ass and running across the playground. I take off after her and she stops at the crossbars, pulling herself up. She swings one leg and then the other over the bar and lets go with her hands. Hanging by her knees, she smiles at me upside down. Her blouse slides up revealing her flat, brown stomach and the bottom of her black, bra. I walk around behind her, where her thong strap is visible, as it disappears into her tight jeans. Holding her legs, so she can't swing off the bar, I snap the elastic strip of her black thong.

"Ooooo!" She says. "You're going to get it." She says, wiggling her ass around and trying to get off the bars.

"I'm counting on it." I say, letting go of her legs and stepping back as she swings once and then flips herself upright onto the ground.

"Very impressive!" I say, applauding.

"So, do you want to pick me up after the football game tonight?" She asks, seductively, as she straightens her clothes.

"I can't, Jasmine, I have to work." I tell her. "Besides we wouldn't have much time and I want to do this right." I figure this might be a one-time thing and I don't want it to be a quickie after a football game. "How about tomorrow?" I ask.

"I have cheerleader competition all day, but I'm free tomorrow night." She says, standing close and looking expectantly at my face. My dream is coming true if I can just schedule it!

"Damn! I have to work tomorrow night." I say, my frustration starting to build. "I'm off all day Sunday, what do you have planned?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her.

"Umm..." She says, looking at the sky. "Spending the day with you?" She asks. "How early can you pick me up?" She asks excitedly.

"As early as you like." I say, my cock hardening against the warmth of her body. "I'll get rid of my roommate and we'll have the whole day!" I tell her.

"Is nine o'clock too early?" She asks, rocking against the bulge in my pants.

"Not at all!" I tell her, glancing at my watch. "Shit! I have to go to work." I say, leading her back towards my car.

"I can't wait until Sunday." I tell her, kissing her on the mouth, when I drop her off at her house.

"Me either." She whispers. "I'm wet just thinking about it." She smiles.

"Just don't forget to take your pills!" I admonish her playfully.

"Don't worry. That'll never happen again." She says.

"Good!" I tell her.

"Mike." She says, leaning into the car. "No more secrets, okay?" She says, smiling.

"No more secrets, Jasmine." I respond. "I'll see you Sunday. Good luck tomorrow with the competition." She closes the door and I drive away, wondering how I ever got so lucky!

1...456789