Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend most of Saturday, getting everything ready for Sunday. After cleaning the apartment and doing laundry, I drive to the mall and pick out some flavored massage oil and scented candles. When I get home, I make a playlist on my IPOD of mood music; slow ballads and light jazz. I want this to be perfect. I want this to be the most memorable day Jasmine has ever spent. By the time I leave for work, I have everything ready.

"Hi, Mike." Amber says, walking up as I clock in for work. "We don't seem to work together much anymore." She smiles.

"Hi, Amber. Good to see you." I say, glancing up as I punch my employee number into the computer. "I haven't seen you since that party... well, I've seen you, but we haven't worked together or talked." I say, wondering if I should warn her about how Jimmy dumped Jasmine.

"How're things working out with Jimmy?" I ask.

"Okay." She says. "Honestly, I caught him on the rebound and he's still in mourning for Jasmine." She says. "Who I've seen you with a lot lately." She says, moving closer to me and lowering her voice. "Be careful, Mike." She whispers. "Jasmine's trouble."


"What do you mean?" I ask her defensively. "Do you know what Jimmy did to her."

"What he did?" She says indignantly. "She went out on him and got herself pregnant!" Amber says, louder than I think she means to, and glances around to see if anyone heard her. We're alone, so she continues. "You know she's pregnant, right?" She says conspiratorially.

"She's not pregnant." I tell her. "She thought she was because she was a few days late, but she started her period that same night." I tell her. "But you're the one that has to be careful. As soon as she told Jimmy she thought she was pregnant, he dumped her like a hot potato."

"That's because he knew it wasn't his." She says quietly. "But she wasn't pregnant, after all?"

"No." I tell her, confused by her question. "How well do you know Jasmine?" I ask. "Because she swears she never went out on Jimmy and I believe her." I say.

"Oh fuck!" Amber says, sitting down in a nearby chair. "I'm not suppose to tell anyone, but Jimmy told me he can't have kids." I must look shocked because she continues a bit faster. "Some childhood disease that wasn't treated properly and he ended up sterile." She says. "A big settlement for malpractice and everything, but that's why Jimmy was so sure that Jasmine cheated on him. He knew if she was pregnant, it couldn't be his."

"Jasmine didn't know about Jimmy?" I ask, trying to figure out how Amber knows, but Jasmine doesn't.

"He was embarrassed. He didn't want to tell anyone, but I pressed him for how he could be so sure it wasn't his kid." She smiles at me. "I can be pretty persuasive." She says, and I don't doubt it.

"So Jasmine says, 'I'm pregnant' instead of 'I'm late or I might be..."

"And Jimmy figures she cheated on him." Amber interrupts, finishing my thought. "It's all a big misunderstanding." She says, looking at me. I think about it for a minute.

"Fuck!" I say under my breath. "I bet that's exactly what happened."

"Are you going to tell Jasmine?" She asks.

"Are you going to tell Jimmy?" I ask.

"I don't know." She says, lost in thought as a customer approaches and I help him find a book.

Amber and I don't discuss it any further and it's still on my mind when I go to bed that night. I toss and turn all night, considering the consequences of telling Jasmine and not telling her. I imagine blurting it out right when I pick her up Sunday morning and see her running back in her house to call Jimmy. What if I don't tell her at all or wait until Monday, pretending I just found out? No more secrets, I told her. Fuck! What if I wait until we're naked in bed and say, 'by the way...'? I wouldn't have taken advantage of her, but I'd at least have touched and seen her naked body.

I still don't know what to do, even as I drive over to pick her up. I'm definitely going to tell her, it's just the timing that's in question. She doesn't wait for me to come to the door, but comes running out as I pull into her driveway. She's wearing her typical uniform of low-slung jeans, this time with a pull over orange blouse that accents her milk chocolate skin perfectly. The v-neck shows off the inside curves of her breasts, while the puffy sleeves give her that innocent schoolgirl look.

"What?" She says smiling, as she gets into the car.

"You look delicious." I tell her, leaning over and lightly kissing her on the lips. Her light orange lip-gloss, which matches her blouse, also tastes like orange. "Mmm, you are delicious."

"That was what I was going for." She smiles. "I'm glad you approve." She sits back in her seat, looking anxious and nervous at the same time.

"Jasmine." I say, as I pull away from the curb. "There's something I need to tell you." Fuck! I realize that I'm going to tell her, without even consciously deciding. Damn that, 'No more secrets' crap!

"What?" She says, turning in her seat to face me.

"Let's go to Starbucks and talk." I say, not wanting to talk about it while I'm driving.

"Why?" She says. "I don't want to go to Starbucks, Mike. Why can't you tell me in the car or at your house?" She asks.

"Because once I've told you, you might not want to come to my house." I answer, solemnly.

"Why not?" She says, looking puzzled. "You can't be fucking someone else in my family. I already know about Aunt Cyn and her friends." She says, trying to make light of whatever I'm going to tell her. "My mom wasn't interested and I don't have a sister." I smile at her as I pull the car over to the curb.

"I know why Jimmy thought you cheated on him." I say, turning towards her.

"So do I, because he didn't want to take responsibility if I was pregnant." She says, defiantly.

"I was talking with Amber last night." I say, and before I can continue, Jasmine interrupts me.

"You're still seeing her?" She asks, incredulously.

"Not like that!" I answer quickly. "We were at work. We both work at the book store remember?" I add quietly.

"Oh yeah." She says sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Anyway, Amber says that Jimmy told her he was very sick when he was a kid. The doctors fucked up the treatment and he ended up sterile." I pause to let it sink in. "He couldn't have made you pregnant, Jasmine, so he thought someone else must have." She's just starring at me, not talking.

"If that's true, why didn't he ever tell me?" She asks, trying to rationalize what I've said. "We were dating for almost a year and he never mentioned it, but after two weeks he tells Amber?" She asks, shaking her head and clearly not believing what I'm telling her.

"Maybe he was embarrassed, or didn't know how to tell you." I answer. "Amber says that she confronted him about how he could be so sure that you weren't carrying his kid, and that's when he told her." Jasmine, just sits there, still shaking her head. I look at her beautiful face and sexy young body, thinking about what could have been.

"Shall I take you home now?" I ask her, turning back in my seat and starting the car.

"What?" She says, looking over at me. "NO! This doesn't change anything, Mike." She says. "Even if this is all true, Jimmy should have known that I wouldn't fuck anyone else. He should have believed in me! And he damn sure shouldn't have been fucking Amber twenty minutes after we broke up." She says, folding her arms across her chest.

"Do you want to take me home?" She asks quietly, looking over at me.

"Absolutely not!" I answer. "I want you more than you know, Jasmine. I just didn't think, you know, if there was a chance for you and Jimmy, that you'd still want..."

"I still want, Mike." She says. "I still want you to make me feel like Aunt Cyn said you made her feel." She says, putting her hand on my thigh, as I steer the car towards my apartment. "Come on Tongue-man, show a girl a good time, huh?" She says playfully, squeezing my thigh. Goddamn! This couldn't be better! I'm finally going to fuck Jasmine and I didn't have to deceive her to do it!

"Here we are." I tell Jasmine, as I unlock the door and let her into my apartment. She appears even more nervous and vulnerable than she did in the car. I wrap my arms around her and pull her against me.

"You still want this?" I ask. "It's always okay to change your mind." I tell her, wondering why I keep giving her chances to back out.

"No, I'm just nervous, Mike." She says, hugging me. "I've only ever been with Jimmy." She says. "You've been with older, more experienced women..." Her voice trails off and I hold her tightly. "I've seen how you look at me and I'm afraid you might be disappointed."

"There is no way I could ever be disappointed." I laugh with relief that she isn't having second thoughts. "Leave everything to me!" I tell her. "After all, I'm... super tongue, or whatever."

"Tongue-man." She says, stepping back and laughing. "Okay, I'll leave it to you." She says, looking around at my apartment, probably wondering what to do or say next.

"Come on." I say, leading her into the bedroom. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. I'm the one who should be nervous." I tell her, as we walk into the bedroom. "I want this to be absolutely perfect for you." I turn on my IPOD to start the soft music and then light the four candles that I've placed on the dresser and nightstands.

"Wow!" She says, looking at the candles and then at me. "I'm used to my jeans around my ankles in the backseat of a car." She says. "That night at the party was going to be our first time in a bed." She says, as I step forward and start lifting the hem of her blouse. Her eyes bore into mine as she raises her arms and I slowly pull the orange blouse over her head. I caress her shoulders and then slide my hands down her back, releasing her bra. Pulling the straps from her shoulders, she steps back as I pull the bra away from her firm, brown tits.

Fuck! They are magnificent! About twice as big as Ambers, with dark areolas and thick nipples that makes me think of what Cyn's tits must have looked like at this age. I cradle them in my hands and she shivers when I brush my thumbs across her nipples. They're very responsive. I bet they'll harden quickly when I suck on them.

Determined to take this slowly and anxious to explore every inch of her body, I release her tits. Running my fingers down her sides and around her back, I slip my fingers into the waistband of her jeans, at the small of her back.

"Don't even think about it." She says, as my fingers touch her thong.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Snapping my thong." She says, sliding her hand over the bulge in my pants. "If you were considering it, you might want to reconsider." She says, squeezing my hard cock through my pants. Pulling my hand from her jeans, I bring it around to the front and unfasten them.

"Wait." She says, as I start to pull her jeans down. What now? I'm wondering if she's finally changed her mind, when she says, "I need to take my shoes off." I laugh at my own nervousness and playfully push her back on the bed.

"I'll do it." I tell her, lifting her feet and removing her shoes and socks. "Now the jeans?" I ask.

"Now the jeans." She says, leaning back and shoving them down over her hips. I watch her tits bounce from side to side as she wiggles out of her jeans. Grabbing the pant legs, I pull them off. What a sight! Jasmine is lying back on my bed in just her black thong, smiling at me. Her thick black bush pushes against the thin material covering her pussy and stray hairs curl around the edges of it. I want to take it slowly, but I can't wait to see her completely naked. It's like I'm afraid that at any time I could wake up and find this is all a dream.

Leaning over the end of the bed, I run my hands up the outside of her thighs until my fingers touch the thin strip of material at her hips. I pause, like I'm unveiling an exquisite sculpture and then slowly start to pull her thong down. She bends her knees, placing her feet flat on the bed. As she lifts her ass from the bed, I try to pull the thong down over her thighs. I tug on it, but it won't budge.

"It's caught between my cheeks." She laughs embarrassingly, reaching one hand behind her back. This couldn't go any less smooth, but the humor of the situation eases the tension we're both feeling.

"No." I say quickly. "I'll get it." Sliding my hand over her ass cheek, I grab the thin strip of material and pull it down. As it disengages from between her cheeks, she straightens her legs out and I pull the thong the rest of the way off. The triangle of material that was covering her pussy is soaking wet.

"Whoa. Did you shower in this?" I tease her, as I hold her thong up.

"Very funny." She says, getting more embarrassed, closing her legs and lying rigidly with her arms at her side. I decide teasing isn't the best approach to take with her.

"You are beautiful." I tell her, grabbing the bottle of massage oil from the dresser. I heated it in hot water before I went to get Jasmine, and it's still warm. "I'm going to give you a massage to help you relax... and because I want to explore your beautiful body." I tell her, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting massage oil on her palm. "Then I'm going to give you more orgasms than you ever thought possible."

"Mmmm." She says, as I massage her palm with my thumbs and run my fingers between the bones on the back of her hands. "Is this what you did for Aunt Cyn?" She asks.

"No." I tell her. "Your aunt Cyn was more anxious to just jump into it. She wasn't interested in candles, soft music or massage oils. This is all for you." I say, my hands moving up her arms, kneading her lovely brown flesh. "Just lie back and close your eyes." I tell her, as the back of my hand brushes against the side of her breast.

"I'm kind of anxious too, Mike." Jasmine says, turning her head to look at me. "You saw my panties." She smiles.

"All in due time." I say, moving to the other side of the bed and starting on her other hand. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

"I trust you, Mike." She says, closing her eyes. "That feels nice." I massage all the way up her arm before moving to the foot of the bed to massage her feet. With her eyes closed, I can scrutinize her body without embarrassing her. I've imagined this moment a hundred times, but even in my imagination, it wasn't this good.

As I massage her calf and move my hands onto her thigh, she reflexively parts her legs. Her pubic hair is thick and untrimmed, forming a natural triangle over her pussy mound. I put more oil on my palm and start to massage the milk chocolate skin on her inner thigh. She sighs and spreads her legs farther apart. Her thick black pussy lips are slick with her juices and I'm tempted to touch them, but I resist.

"When do I get to feel that talented tongue of yours?" Jasmine says, dreamily, as I finish massaging her other thigh.

"Right now." I tell her impulsively leaning my face over hers and licking from her chin up the side of her cheek.

"That's not funny!" She laughs, as I continue to lick her face like a puppy dog. She brings her hands up to my chest and pushes me away. "That's mean!" She says, playfully. "You get me all worked up, ready for sex and then you do that!" She says. "You can at least get undressed." She says, looking surprised that I still have my clothes on.

"It's time for you to turn over." I say. "I'm saving your breasts until after I've done your back." I tell her, as I quickly take off my clothes. I'm surprisingly self-conscious, as Jasmine watches me disrobe.

"So that's what a white one looks like." She teases, reaching out and wrapping her hand around my hard cock. Maybe playful teasing is a good approach to relieve her nervousness.

"You didn't know what you were missing, did you." I answer, cheerfully. "Come on, time to turn over." Jasmine releases my cock, as she rolls over and I get my first really good look at her cute, brown ass. My cock stiffens even more at the sight of her curvy ass cheeks. I hurriedly massage the backs of Jasmine's legs, spreading them apart as I work the oil into her skin. I can't wait to get my hands on her firm, young ass.

Kneeling between her legs, I'm entranced by the way her skin darkens in the small of her back and down the crevice between her ass cheeks, as they curve together. The same dark pigmentation happens on the inside of her thighs and the backs of her knees. I put a few drops of oil on her ass cheeks, and a few extra drops between them. Cupping her round cheeks in my hands, I rub my thumbs along the crevice, teasing her puckered asshole.

"Mmmmm." Jasmine sighs, spreading her legs even wider and raising her ass slightly. I'm lightly rubbing one thumb between her asshole and her pussy, when she pushes up against me and my thumb glides over her slick pussy lips.

"Ohh yeah!" Jasmine says. "Please touch me, Mike." She pleads. "I'm so wet and ready." She says.

"Patience." I answer, getting up on my knees and straddling her ass. I nestle my cock between her recently oiled ass cheeks, as I pour oil in my palm and start massaging her back. Rocking back and forth, as I caress her shoulders and upper back, my cock slides up and down the crack of her ass.

"Oh, Mike." Jasmine says, pushing her ass up against my hard cock. "Fuck me, baby." She pleads. "I'm so ready to be fucked." I lean my head down next to hers so I'm almost lying on her back.

"Okay, turn over and let tongue-man do his stuff." I whisper, as I slide off of her and let her turn over.

"It's about time." She says. "You've been massaging me for hours." I look at the clock on the nightstand. Not hours, but we have been doing this for over forty-five minutes. When she's on her back, I straddle her hips, resting my erect cock against her cushy pussy mound. With more oil on my hands, I start gently rubbing it all over her tits. Squeezing and kneading, I spread oil over, around and under her perfectly round orbs. With my palms against her nipples, I rub in a circular motion, teasing her hard, thick nipples.

"Yeah!" Jasmine smiles. "That feels nice." She says, rocking her hips so my cock moves up and down against her pussy mound. Leaning down, I suck one of her taut nipples into my mouth and flick my tongue against it. My nibbling and sucking elicits moans of pleasure, as I switch from one to the other and back. The massage oil I got has a faint cherry taste to it and I lick all over her tits and around her dark areolas.

"I'm ready to taste you now." I whisper, leaning my face down to hers.

"It's about time." She whispers. "I was wondering if you were ever going to get to it." She smiles, as I slide my body down her oily skin. I pause, with my face in her wide-open crotch, savoring the sight of her thick pussy lips, slightly spread apart, revealing the fleshy pink center. Flattening my tongue, I take one long lick from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, spreading them as I go. I breathe in through my nose and the combination of her aroma and her taste is intoxicating. My cock is rock hard, as I start to explore her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jasmine cries, arching her back and pushing her pussy hard against my tongue. I tease her pussy lips, running my tongue between her inner and outer labia and then sucking them into my mouth, nibbling gently with my teeth. Jasmine is squirming around and pushing against my mouth, trying to get my tongue into eager pussy. Finally, I relent, stiffening my tongue and plunging it into her succulent opening.

"Oh my god!" Jasmine moans, as I rapidly tongue fuck her. Every few seconds I move my mouth up and gently flick my tongue across her clit. When I do, she goes crazy, bucking her pussy against my mouth and moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" She cries as I replace my tongue with two fingers and suck her clit into my mouth. As I finger fuck her juicy pussy, I gently suck on her clit and lightly run my tongue over the tip of it. She's trashing around so much that I can hardly keep her clit in my mouth. With my free hand, I press down on her pussy mound to hold her still.

1...456789