All Comments on 'Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

and that left stephanie where? from 3 to .....? and barbara ...? the matter of opportunity and/or choice....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Found it to be a very powerful story. well written and a great story line.

Looking forward to reading other works by you.

meowman1990meowman1990over 11 years ago
Loved it

it was heart rending and heart warming bravo

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 11 years ago
Very well done

Engaging and intriguing plot, and a satisfying ending for all parties involved. Even allowed Cynthia the chance to redeem herself, which I enjoyed. Five stars.

P.S. I wouldn't mind seeing a fourth chapter, or perhaps more appropriately a spin off story, in which Barbara tries to win Mike over either after having left her husband or, alternatively, after her husband leaves her for the white tramp (who seemed to be most taken by him, anyway). At the same time, it might be difficult to conjure such a story without diminishing this one...either way, don't stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perhaps an idea for a sequel ...

excellent stories - all three - if ever there is to be a chapter 04, perhaps it could involve why Jasmine had such an interest in finding out how good Barbara was in bed - maybe her curiosity could lead to a little bi-curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding......

I loved every word and had to read it non-stop....... in fact I've gone back and reread parts of it........ and will do so again.....

I will look for more of your writing, perhaps a few more chapters of this one......

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 10 years ago
Could stand some judicious editing and minor rewriting

The sex is marvelously well written, with the voice of experience. No complaints there. You've made fantasies vivid, with believable characters with reasoned motivations, which is not the easiest thing in the world to do.

However, there are irritating errors in grammar, punctuation, and sentence construction that are irksome. Keep in mind that Spellcheck is not a proofreader. Editing your text and reading proof before you post to the site is essential for a Literotica writer.

Also, the three chapters in the series are plainly chapters of a whole novel (by word count). The chapter transitions are much too abrupt and disconnected, and there are three or four spots where a little more narrative and description would have improved the flow of the story.

However, I enjoyed it tremendously. Keep at it; you're doing good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All Three ^5

Now that i have read all three storys I have to say they are the epitome of a good fuckstory. Thank You .

rturner536rturner536over 10 years ago
5 stars!

Over the whole thing even when I wanted to choke the life out of Cyn! :-)

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Top drawer...a real topper!

These three parts make up one of the very best I have ever read...loved them all!!!!! Wish it could continue in some manner!!!

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Superb series! Great writing, wonderful hot erotic and pleasing!

Wonderful series especially for those of us who have experienced a black lady! Very hot and descriptive writing, you should let us all know how Jasmine pans out. I like your style and encourage you to do another chapter or series with black ladies. Five stars! Smiles! :) :) Jaybird

bbw_boytoybbw_boytoyabout 10 years ago
12/10

feels like am from watching some awesome sequel, amaizing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cyn/Sin

Though I've never experienced sex with a Black Woman I've always wanted to. I've thought back over the years and I've had an Israeli girl, Venezualan Sisters, Married a girl of Irish descent well, actually two of them, and a woman who was somehow German. But never a Black Woman. I'd like to throttle Cynthia. She lied, seduced, manipulated, and revenge fucked him - then had the balls to interfere with her nieces' love life. Then thought 'I'm Sorry' and a Happy Birthday drink fixes it? I love this series. I'd like to have seen a little more of Shelly and Barbara in there, but I don't think you need to write more chapters. Jasmine has already said she wouldn't share and so has Mike. Jasmine hasn't expressed any interest in group sex besides that first offering and since changed her mind about Mike. I think they are an exclusive, interracial couple now. Good Story(S). I think you were very discriptive of their varied hues of color on their bodies and thick curly hair. The contrast of the (almost) bubble-gum bright pink pussy against the deep pigment of their outer pussy lips is wonderful. I said I never had sex with a Black Woman, but we did the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' and mutual masturbation. Her skin was somehow silkier than white skin and she was very responsive.

Nuaghtyschoolgirl33Nuaghtyschoolgirl33over 9 years ago
interracial sex lover

At first this was all about me getting off as a Black woman I love interracial sex especially with white men it's something about a white hard dick pounding into my wet chocolate pussy that gets me wet and going but I have to say this was an amazing piece of literature I truelly loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naughtyschoolgirl33

If you haven't tried writing a story here, perhaps you should, because your comment was sexy as hell.

Syd649Syd649about 9 years ago
Curious

I was wondering if anyone else wondered what the special surprise Jasmine had for Mike. I would have bet it was a very smooth shaven Jasmine as she never really got an answer to her question. It kind of sounded like she might want to try it.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Chapter 3, page 4. "Jasmine wraps her heals"? Other portions of the story you spell "heels" correctly. The only typo I remember. Story and writing was good for the interracial section. Never have had contact with black ladies. Not too many in my neck of the woods. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Truly hope Mike and Jasmine stay together. Could possibly see Barbara wanting a three some with Mike and Jasmine. The detective part of the story was very well written.

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Wonderful

One of the most satisfying stories I've read on this site, and that's saying something. Beautiful story and well written. I've read about half of your stories and I'm looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
respect samslam

hands down. I bow. this is a 100% perfectly perfect perfection as far as erotica is concern comprising romance, sex and humour. I was happily horny reading this story, at times my cock was ragingly hot in my pants but I couldn't help laughing especially when Jasmine discovered that Mike was screwing her aunt. check Jasmine out again...... "ohmygod it's you. isn't it? so Mike you are fucking my aunt?........ Explain!!! you are fucking my aunt and all you can say is I can Explain?....... you were making moves on me and you are trying to join my mother, so the goal is to fuck my whole family hm?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway I don't think the story needs a continuation since Jasmine and Mike don't want to share and the story has been concluded since Jasmine and Mike lived happily ever after. As for Stephanie it's logical that she will be deserted by her lovers thinking she had a hand in the video making since the scene took part in her house ,also she will be rather think it wise to let the sleeping dogs lie because she herself will not want the video to leak. Barbara is just thinking she didn't enjoy tongueman like her friends while Jasmine knows that her birthday gift is what Barbara had already presented to Mike.

wow!! I can just continue typing. this is the best story I've ever read and my first comment since I started reading erotica for over many years now and I know story is worth it. thanks again Samslam and kudos...

I'm kambeleh (proudly black)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! thank you!

What a truly wonderful story; so engaging; romantic, sensual; erotic; and sweet. The characters are well developed and so likeable, I didn't want to stop reading. Thank you for a terrific story and such a sweet ending!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for this well written and romantic story. It describes true love as well as a lot of sex with some undercover work. The sex descriptions were lovemaking and not a quick, one sided fuck as we often see in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent and well written journey!

Thank you for writing such wonderful erotica. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you keep writing!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
So well written!

Loved it. You got the perfect way to "blackmail" (love the double entendre) Cyn and the guys to stop the shenanigans and let Mike reunite with Jasmine. I even loved the earlier denial to him from her that they become a couple. You wrote it in a logical sequence, although the conflict with Cyn/Jasmine/Mike didn't make total sense (Cyn insisting Jasmine date within her own race), it worked well enough. What shines in the whole series is each individual reaction, which is priceless. You also built all the couplings up appropriately so none were rushed and all had plausible backgrounds for happening. You thought it up well and executed it equally well. I'm amazed and grateful for such a well-written story series that ended well too. A 5 without reservations. :)

p.d. I just wish all IR writers would aspire to this quality. Some try, a few don't care--but thank you for such a well-executed story.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
What a love story

I read the whole story from part 1 to three here and this is a story of a love between two people that is so believeable. This story made me think I was there every step of the way. It made me think I was the man in this story telling it instead of reading it. I don't thin any other black and white story can surpass this story by any means. I would love to give this story 10 stars with two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it.

There was no humiliation stuff. And part ch3 got me cringing during the argument and blackmail as I was expecting bad things; but everyone was peaceful in the end.

All the love making was superb. All the ladies were lovely.

5/5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop

All of your writing has been enjoyable and as well written as one could expect from this genre. This was the best so far, and I am looking forward to the rest. I read all authors in the order that LITEROTICA lists them. As the title reads-keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh

Didn't expect the drama to come out like that, I also realize my version didn't have a clear happy ending. Maybe Barbara... Anyway, it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing wonderful fantastic

One of the best stories I've read yet and I think the writer deserves a nobel prize for literature great one kudos and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
best ever

Samslam wow!!!you really slammed it dude.amazing piece from start to finish.Congratulations you bagged yourself an epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Barbara??

What's up with the goody-2-shoes Barbara?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I love reading this story, I've read it about 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Love your stories, especially this story series. If you have to do a sequel to Neglected Black Housewife, will Mike and Jasmine be married and have a family together?

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 5 years ago
Just loved this series

Sure wish there were more chapters. The characters are just very strong and interesting. Wish you could go on more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great !!!

Best story ever!!! What else is there to say.

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964over 4 years ago
Loved It

Was one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. Great characters. Thank you.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 4 years ago

Well done. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The series was good. Come up with another one.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

The fantasy nature gets more obvious as it all unfolds, maybe a bit too perfect? What I confess is that the literary in me complained about you over-using the same adjectives, while the horny in me loved the ongoing sexual splurge.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Nice Wrap Up

Good finale but I was hoping for a little more with Barbra, she seemed like a much better fit with Mike. I still rate all three parts with 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6.5/10

I enjoyed all three parts but I wish things had gone in a different direction in two parts... 1st... with how much Cynthia mentioned keeping him to herself I was actually hoping something was going to happen in that direction.. with it eventually going somewhere... which would of been a mildly happy ending given how I see it going... 2nd... Basically the same when he started hooking up with Barbara... in the end a bittersweet kinda happy ending with Mike and Barbara while the rest became regretful and possibly bitter(Jasmine and Cynthia)... anyways at the end of the day I did enjoy the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

This Story is in My Top 10 .. I enjoy it every time I read it .. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Very Very good!!! In my top 5. Thanks Sam

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

One of the FEM (fuck everyone you meet) school of literotica stories. I guess he met Jasmine’s and didn’t, yet. Enjoyable.

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago
Excellent on all counts

Great story telling. You flushed out all the characters while providing a rapid plot progression. Well Done! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great story

Alot of twist and turns but it story line was additive and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing was great , engaging with strong plot and character development. The twists just made it all the more interesting. There's only one problem .. this deserves a movie deal!

TomCaygleTomCayglealmost 3 years ago

Loved this series, would like to see another few chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was very fun in a james bond type of way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well thought out story and written very well. Jasmine and mike will be very happy.as long as he can keep his mind on her only

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story ever. Why did you stop writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line, very intriguing and kept me reading the whole series. Great job

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Great story as usual. If you ever start back writing stories, hopefully we'll get another chapter or an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story..! Loved the fact all the women had nice bushes and none of that adolescent shaved pussy crap. Love those big bushes and stories about them.

I had a very similar experience with a nice hairy black woman so I could relate to this story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/15/2022) This was a great ending to this narrative. But I must admit; I was hoping for her birthday gift to be a threesome with Barbara. Oh well...maybe later before they get hitched. Great series and thank you for submitting this Gem. Five stars of course.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Great series!

10/10!!

bbcatqueenbbcatqueenabout 2 years ago

loved this story!

but i’m pretty sure someone lifted it from here, i remember reading this on wattpad a few years ago but some of the details were a bit different. i know this is the og version based on when it was posted and it’s so much better as well.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Truly GREAT Series!!! Loved it. Loving ending!!! Please keep writing.

Lenny20Lenny20about 2 years ago
Fantastic story!

One of the best stories I've read on Lit. You're works here are really amazing, glad I'm not finished yet, 'cause there is still much great to come for me.

Thanks for sharing it!

Magilla5Magilla5about 2 years ago

Great story! I wish you would continue this arch, I think it go further

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

HOT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

To be continued please.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Those women were just using him. That poor young man... yeah use me, yuc, yuc, yuc; yeah, use me... that's the ticket.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Good story and a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoy the balance of a real, believable storyline with some lemony goodness.

Glad for the happy ending and that the woman in question did not turn out to be his mother.

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Top notch storyline, novel lovemaking techniques and character development.

literoticmanliteroticmanover 1 year ago

Outstanding series. Well thought out and written. I enjoy writing erotic stories myself, and this is by far one of the best I have read. Much respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful series

Metalman532Metalman532about 1 year ago

If you could find a way to tone down the very important sex seens enough for them to go mainstream this story line would make a great movie.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

I loved it! I love happy endings, especially when it involves white men having intercourse with black women! Great series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series. Well done!!

jerseygeorge648jerseygeorge6486 months ago

Great read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great ending. Great series. Happy endings are the best endings.

TipsyTodTipsyTod5 months ago

Ah, a wet dream I can relive at my leisure!

And having the memory of a couple of lovely swarthy lovers in my misspent youth makes it all the better!

Keep up the good work!

Tip off

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another grand slam Sam. I really like your incest stories, sick fuck that I am , but this one was just as good and I think I really like getting to fuck both young and older black girls You need to start writing again In the mean time i'mm gonna checkmyou one and only favorite Literotica writer nikki 2021.

ImmodestmythImmodestmyth23 days ago

Great story! So hot but also laugh out loud funny! You had me at "OK but no penis-voice humor!" Love the real life details and your pacing. No one is trying to do all of the things all of the time at full speed achieving mind bending results. Your characters are just regular people enjoying some super hot situations and adventures. Would love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I just can't get enough of this AUTHOR,,,,he is out of this world,,,,,,,,,im 81, years old,,so i have read quite a few other authors,,,,,,nobody evan come close,,,,,,,,,,RESPECTFULLY,,,,,Bruce Reed,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous