All Comments on 'Neglected'

by GreenEyedBostonGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luedonluedonover 7 years ago
What a sad story

Short, but sad. Sadness concentrated into less than a page.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet again, this is NOT ROMANCE, fuck me, when are the admins going to stop letting EVERYTHING be posted in this category. The site continues to go down hill.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Yes, probably should have been in loving wives, but it does have the feelings of romance about it as that is what she wants. After all, a romance does not always end well for one or both of the parties.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Ah, the irrelevancy

Does it really matter whether this story was submitted in Romance (romance was failing), or Loving Wives (she was in an unsatisfactory marriage), Fetish (addiction to self pleasure), Toys and Masturbation (that's what she's doing) or whatever?

And so what if she is a "self-centred skanky cunt"? There are lots of good stories on this site about people who are less than perfect. And Anonymouse, do you think that she had no reason at all for her behaviour?

A little tolerance of others and attempts to understand why they do what they do is one of the things that makes most of us human.

Lue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous