All Comments on 'Neighbor'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it***** Definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Great job. Really got off on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, hot

This was one of the best stories yet. You have to wright more, your awesome writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice realistic story

Quite a few women have the fantasy to see their man suck dick. The MMF bi porn is a good first step to plant the seed. A bit of scheming and encouragement along with something to loosen the inhibitions has been successful in turning fantasy into reality.

WillieachesWillieachesover 5 years ago
WOW!!!

That was absolutely awesome!!! A fantasy of a life time Waiting on the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish my wife could be like his

Super hot story! I wish I could be so open with my wife: would love to share a guy with her.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 5 years ago

Very hot, can't wait for chapter two

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 5 years ago
Loved It

Loved how erotically enticing you drew out this story. Again, loved it and am looking forward to the next.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 5 years ago
Triple super hot!

I'd love to be the fit fucking Daddy to a sexy couple like that and even be prepared to volunteer my ass for an away game. This story is too good not to have a follow up! One of the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is great-can’t wait to read how this develops!

Thank you for posting it here.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 5 years ago
Orthodox

My neighbour is a 78 yo Mitred Archpriest of the Russian Orthodox Church, so I'll give that a pass, though have had his butler. The previous neighbour had a long refectory table with all the dinner guests serviced by their own Royal Marine underneath. That party entered local gay folklore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable- a request for another story

Thank you very nice as usual. Could you write own where the bottom that discovers anal sex is a fit 50 year old

OpenManOpenManover 5 years ago

Wish I could give this SIx stars!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 5 years ago
WOW!!! So hot

I'm only on the first page where she just made him cum and I need a break. This story is incredible.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
WOW

just fantastic. well-written - i was hard the whole time. definitely need chapter 2 with a 3some. soon hopefully. 5 stars. but a 10 star story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy fuck!

This story definitely needs more chapters!! Amazing!!!

EnterTheHeroEnterTheHeroabout 5 years ago
Wow

This story reminds me that I need a Daddy again. Someone to bend me over and fuck me senseless like this. God, I’ve missed that.

Awesome story, dude. Thanks for sharing~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

That was one of the hottest stories I have read!

txboyalonetxboyaloneabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Ultimate fantasy for up tight married couples who only have sex in the dark. I'm still hard after cumming twice. Thanks! Mark W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOO HOT!

I stroked through the whole story! More soon please.

ExMILRedneckChefExMILRedneckChefabout 5 years ago
Caution: Extremely Flammable

Damn, man, that was an excellent story....a perfect combo of background and character info and hot sex. Very sexy straight, but curious couple, meets older hot dominant guy. I would so love to have been that guy getting introduced to cock for the first time. Please, please continue writing more chapters for this story, would love to see how hot the wife gets actually watching and participating in the action. Great job, and well done. Pardon me while I go abuse myself thinking of this story all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexual dynamite

This story is soooo hot. Love to be the husband. Blown away by another super sexy story. Keep writing and don’t ever stop

MySissyWorldxMySissyWorldxabout 5 years ago
HOLY MOLY

Would absolutely love to read a sequel! Maybe continue down the path of him slowly being turned into a little slutboi, wearing girls leggings on runs and maybe even some lingerie so the couple can doubleteam their neighbour?

Hot stuff, and really good quality writing x

Keep it up :)

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 5 years ago
Your Bobby Is One Lucky Neighbor

Yet another wonderful story, sluttybisexualguy. I love how you set up the story. Your vivid writing sets up a hot, sexual picture in the mind of the reader. Please, please continue writing stories such as this one. Thank you.

R3dwine4meR3dwine4meabout 5 years ago
Hot!

I was hard throughout this story. I wish my wife could be like his wife and we had a neighbor like that. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW! More please!

What great writing and a great story! Made me cum twice!

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsabout 5 years ago
Best Story of Yours Yet!

Thanks for the detail plot and action. Hope to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy fuck

That was so hot. Well written and believable. Well done on duplicating one of my most pleasurable fantasies.

sassylilthangsassylilthangabout 5 years ago
Simply amazing

Where can I find a bisexual man like this? This has been my fantasy for so long.

ba10016ba10016about 5 years ago
Husband

I would love to be your husband! You could watch me do anything that would turn you on, suck, fuck, CD. anything

tonyl65tonyl65about 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the seduction. Great read and made me leak the entire time until we exploded together. HOT.

premiumguy2828premiumguy2828about 5 years ago
Awesome

You write the hottest stories! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, What a mind blowing first experience story!

Where do I sign up to suck cock and get fucked for the first time. Well written, sexy story with themes of love, submission, dominance, and acceptance. It reminds me of the first time a nurse licked my asshole and awakened my inner desires for anal....

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Incredible story!

Wow - what an incredible story of lust, breaking down inhibitions and hot man-on-man sex with the wife's support. Such a turn on and so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

That was so hot wish my wife would accept me doing that

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingabout 5 years ago
Well done

Congratulation on a well written entertaining and very sexy story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
oh damn hot 😈

Just loved it .. you are an excellent writer and had me hit every moment .. Bobby is so lucky .. if I was there I would be all over to their neighbor ..he would have me with just a smile and touch ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot as hell

You had me rock hard the whole story. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOE-LEEE-FUCK, That was HOT!

Let me tell you just how hot it was . . .

I stumbled on this story by accident. Somewhere on page 4 the power went out. I spent the better part of more than 3 days searching for this story just to read it to its conclusion - I truly thought the story was in the 'Lush Stories" site, but without success, I kept expanding my search to other forum sites. FINALLY!! ...

When I reached the end of your story, I WANTED MORE - TO READ MORE, TO SEE WHERE IT'D GO and what direction I suspect it may go ... I've read only a handful of these forum-like stories that were very well written and held my interest with excitement. Without a doubt, to date, THIS - YOUR STORY - IS THE VERY VERY BEST. Thank you, AND, AND, AND I'm hoping (if you already haven't) to read your continuation of this erotic (yet envious) saga. Well written, well plotted, well delineated. I'd give it more than 5 STARS if I could - and somewhat wish this aging guy could play out that fantasy in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story, So Hot

Your a lucky man like I am . My wife and I have a few gay friends we play around with . She loves to lay back and watch me with another guy. Keep the stories cumming !

NakedfunduhNakedfunduhabout 5 years ago
Nice

Very well put together read.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I love the detailed description in this 1st chapter of Bobby getting fucked by Daddy Tom. I've been fucked many times by hot older "Daddies" but not yet in a shower. That whole scene and the way you described it is FANTASTIC !!! I also like that Bobby and Tom kiss too because too many times these stories overlook the fact that kissing a man is part of giving yourself to him. I myself love older men and I totally enjoy getting fucked -- having them "make love" -- to me.

Please continue with many more chapters. I can't wait to read about more adventures of Maddy, Tom & Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Hottest story ive read on here, just incredibly well written. Blowing a guy with a girl is a fantasy of mine, dont know about how it ended, but who knows??? Damn that was hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wow I just came twice reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

My ultimate dream fantasy..wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is absolutely incredible. I've confessed my bisexual desires to my wife before, but I could only dream of this sort of response. I'll be dreaming of sucking cock all day now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

Absolutely amazing story. I wish my wife knew about my urges. My ex knew and that was how I ended up sucking my first cock. It was years later that I found out how a good cock in my ass felt. I am lucky enough to have a 55 year old lover that makes sweet love to my ass nice and slow. I never feel better than the moment he is kissing me as his cock begins to swell and shoot his cum deep inside me. Your story was wonderful and please keep it going. Brings back a tons of horny memories.

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsalmost 5 years ago
sequel please

this is super hot but I want to read more!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
I love rereading this story...

I love rereading this story! Oh so seductive and lusciously erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb!

As I started to read, I thought not another story where the guy just wants to suck a cock but would never consider going any further and thinks he desires a medal for swallowing cum. The shower scene was amazing. When I sucked my first cock, I already knew that I wanted the total experience.

Like the narrator in the story, my wife eagerly encouraged me explore my full sexuality. After anal sex, she would ask me to describe how different it felt for me than fucking her pussy. She often finger-fucked my ass or slide in one of her dildos, always teasing me with the thought that a real cock would feel so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THREESOME FOLLOWUP

Can't wait to read the #SundayFunday followup when Maddy gets to join the boys!

bdave2bdave2almost 5 years ago
Bigender fantasy

Nicely told

LoftyCraigLoftyCraigalmost 5 years ago
hot

love the way he describes the suckin n fuckin, felt it was being done, mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just wow!

This was incredibly hot. One of the best stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Perfect fantasy. I’d love to get fucked like this by a hot guy. I’ll be thinking about it for weeks.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 4 years ago
LOVE This Story

Like all of your stories I love this one. Always so hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
from jennifercd22

This story is awsume. Just confirmed why I love being BI so much just wish more guys would be honest about their sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

This one needs a part two on what happens the following Sunday. ❤

PerimedesPerimedesover 4 years ago
Fucking HAWT!!!

This definitely needs a sequel Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

You’re easily the best writer I’ve found on this site. It’s hot and intellectual. Have you ever considered writing about a cis guy and trans guy (ftm)?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story every time I read it

This reminds me of the hot older man who fed me his cock and fucked me 2 weeks ago. He's 65 yrs old and looks like Anthony Bourdain. Hot hunky sexy older man -- just my type.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of the adventures of this hot 3some. Please tell us more.

bpricebpriceover 4 years ago
Next!?

This is hands down THE hottest story I've ever read anywhere! I was ready and willing to have my anal cherry popped next. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need part 2

Must have a part 2 he needs to do both of them. It is hot to fuck one and have the other clean your cock then fuck the other one and have the first one clean your cock. Plus lots ok kissing and have the couple give a joint blow job. A fuck chain is hot fuck the husband while he fucks his wife. Also love have one give me a blow job while the other gives me a rim job. MMF sex is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ladies, if you have ever wanted to see your husband with another man, this is the story hands down!

As a husband with a small penis, I always wanted my wife to enjoy a well endowed man. I know I am not getting the job done and worse, I prematurely ejaculate. All her dildos are longer and thicker than me. I have always wanted to be the girl in the porn films who gets fucked with the monster cock. I want to be pretty, I want to wear thigh highs and have my legs in the air as I am fucked in front of my wife. I want her to tell me that this is what a real man can do with a cock. Then I want to watch him fuck her. I want to fluff him and get him ready for her again. Afterwards, I want to lay in bed with my wife and talk about how good his cock was, like we were two college girls who had dated the same guy.

If you want to turn out your husband or boyfriend and get them addicted to cock, ladies, this story is the key to unlocking your guy's inner slut. I have read tons of stories about this subject, but wow, this needs a part 2. A vibrant, sexy and well written tale of a naughty woman getting what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If Hemingway Wrote Porn

You could write anything you want. I am so glad you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Did Maddy see her suck and watch him get fucked by another guy. I wish I have a girlfriend that Maddy turned me into a gay man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So turned on

I remember reading this story last year.. it was such a turn on then.. and still an amazing turn on now. I can’t believe you finally wrote a chapter two.. I can’t wait to read it.. and be amazingly turned on again! Stay amazingly sexy! Haha!

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 4 years ago
Oh god !!!!

I love this story and wish it could happen to me !!!!!

glade4656glade4656almost 4 years ago
yummy

This is one hot story I wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your medaphores and analogies always kill me man

First off, your stories are always really good and really fucking hot. Second off, I love your medaphores and analogies, they always kill me. All in all, awesome job dude, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accomplished writer

It is obvious that this is an extraordinarily well written story crafted by a skilled writer. I suspect that writing is more than an avocation for you. I only hope you continue to contribute to erotica. You improve the quality immensely.

gmb42gmb42over 3 years ago
So Fucking Hot

I have never given a story 5 stars. This story was so, so HOT. The writing kept me on edge and hard all the way through. I wanted to climax so bad but held off to the shower scene.

I wanted to be his slut and use me!!

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

Fuck yeah!!

Great story! Can't wait to get into chap. 2!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
I am loving this

Very erotic and seductive. Funny how his girl friend became his newly married wife. I got off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you and thank you again.

There are some accomplished writers here at Literotica but none is a better story teller than you. And very, very few have ever delivered an experience as vividly, as compellingly, as you have with this story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*So HOT!

This story is so fucking hot! I would absolutely be his slut and suck and fuck him anyway he wants! It would be especially hot if we were being watched! Jacking off now thinking about it!

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing. So incredibly hot. One of if not the best story I've ever read on Literotica. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

Wow what a sexy story. I would love for my wife to do this with me.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
First Cock

This was a very exciting story and I loved the detailed description of the man sex. Although it was under very different circumstances, the feeling described really took me back to my first cock.

I was a lot younger than the Bottom in the story and I had known for a long time that I wanted to have sex with another guy. I had been using a dildoe for a long time and he slid in with only a little discomfort as the head popped in me. The realization that I actually, at last, had a real cock in me and I was finally having real gay sex was unreal, like a dream. When he shot his load inside me, I desperately wanted his cock to just stay hard and never slip out of me.

I love the part about the dirty talking. Like in your story, I love lots of nasty sex talk during foreplay and while I am sucking him or he is fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stories from an incredible author

There are two things that make this writer's stories so incredibly hot: Excellent content with great mental imagery and the fact that they're all so well written. Just amazing work all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

This story is truly AMAZING! I am currently dating a woman but I hope she will be open to this idea later in our relationship. I really want to suck and fuck a nice hard cock. I couldn't hold out and ended up cumming by page 3!!! Thanks so much and keep writing! Its fantastic!!!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 3 years ago

I dont think I can stop reading this story, as soon as I am done with ch.3 I wish everytime ch.4 was out

This is the way I would.love to be taken and turned into a bi or gay husband

FigjamkissFigjamkissover 3 years ago
Love it

You tell a great story. Characters, dialog, and very sex plot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible!!!

robin48robin48about 3 years ago
details

excellent details..sounds like a true story...some very nice sentences with strong sexual phrases..Like a professional told tale.I want to be ass fucked .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dammm Hot

Dude I came twice reading thru this entire story line! I sucked a dick as a teenager with my best friend several times but never again as an adult. But of course it never leaves my minds desire. I keep reading gay stories but this was the best! Would love to have a woman excited about seeing me suck dick omg! I def need to find the right woman for that! In the meantime I just wanna suck a dick again lol holler sometime. mastevens001 yahoo

Peace bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

juicy and very erotic

JynnyJynnyabout 3 years ago

Absolutly, an outstanding and captivating story...........keep up the great work...

curioustimcurioustimabout 3 years ago

what an amazing sexy story.....a very masculine guy.... giving in to his fantasies......

Dom_Faggot_TrainerDom_Faggot_Trainerabout 3 years ago

God damn....this was a fucking HOT story!!!

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlabout 3 years ago

This was the most gorgeous and burning HOT! story for a faggot slut like me just BURNIN' UP! WOW! Oh yeaaaa!!!

gcs2718gcs2718about 3 years ago

As a submissive bisexual man who loves sucking cock and getting fucked I was incredibly turned on by the seduction of this young man. I would love to be in his place. I hope for a continuation of this story with his wife joining in on the planned three way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ruined the moment...

He said daddy.. that's fucking creepy

trixie47cdtrixie47cdalmost 3 years ago

I liked it a lot. Longer than my usual reads here, but I liked the way you retold all 3 versions of the fantasy, the act, and the retelling to the wife. Thank You .

Starfan3900Starfan3900almost 3 years ago

Incredible story by an incredible writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you both are happy that is an amazing story and situation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbor Series Info