Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at Jaz, two fingers pushing eagerly in and out of her pussy while the other hand stroked her clit almost frantically. I could tell by her breathing that she was making her climax race towards completion, but her eyes never left my cock and my hand stroking it.

"Closer," she whispered huskily. "Come closer."

"Any closer and when I come, it'll be on you."

"I know," she said matter-of-factly. I stepped right to the end of the chair, my legs almost touching her thighs as we both played with ourselves. I stroked my slick cock with my hand, imagining that I was pushing it into her sexy little pussy in place of those fingers. I could imagine how tight she must be as I stroked myself closer to orgasm.

"OH SHIT!" Jaz cried loudly into the night air, pulling her fingers from within her as her body tensed. I could see her stomach muscles tighten and then a spray of liquid spewed from her pussy towards me. It splattered my dick, balls, thighs and stomach from where she lay at least two feet below me. She continued to stroke her clit frantically, this time using her fingers to spread her pussy lips. She tensed again, spraying me again, this time with even more force than the first time. Four times she sprayed me as I stood in front of her stroking. My dick dripped with a mixture of her juices and now watered-down lotion. There was an audible slurping sound as my hand stroked my dick, the urgency growing by the second. I stared down at her tits and shaved pussy and pushed my dick down to aim at her. My body spasmed and jetted out a string of white sticky cum, landing on her pussy lips, her fingers, still rubbing herself, rubbing the cum into her lips like lotion. Again and again I spasmed, pumping the pent up cum from the last few days onto her pussy and mound.

I thought she was done after the first four squirts she gave, but she wasn't done yet. Twice more she sprayed as her climax was pushed to a second peak, her body tensing to push her cum from her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh my God," she panted as she stopped stroking her clit, apparently finally done. "Jesus, that was intense."

"I'd say," I agreed before hearing my wife gasp softly. I looked over and saw her head tilted back, her eyes closed and her finger frantically rubbing her clit while the fingers of her other hand held her lips apart for Greg to see.

"UH!" he grunted as my wife orgasmed below him, several jets of cum sailing across the few feet between them. The first two powerful squirts landed on her pussy and hands, the rest falling just short. I watched as she slowly stroked her lips as her climax faded, his cum drooling down her fingers and across her dark curls until a little of it dripped into her splayed pussy. "Okay. I'm getting cold," she said after laying there a few moments. She put her legs down and slid back up the chair, wrapping the blanket around herself.

"Yeah. it is," I agreed, stepping over to the chair and pulling the blanket so I could get into it with her.

"EWWWWW! You're all sticky!" my wife said as I sat down next to her. "I don't mind sitting out here naked with you, but you need a shower!"

"Yeah. I guess so. I could run home and take one real quick," I said. "If you promise to wait for me dressed like this."

"You mean naked? I will if you shower," my wife answered.

"You can shower here. I probably need one too," Jaz said from where she was pulling the blanket over herself.

"Uh...No. You think I'm going to let you and my husband share a shower? Unsupervised? Right after sex? That's a prescription for trouble. No, I think we don't want to do that," my wife answered much more quickly than I would have expected

"You can come along. Just to supervise," Jaz said with a grin.

"Or we could go to our house. We have a lot bigger shower," I suggested, trying to find a way to NOT make this end.

"I'm kind of in agreement with Nancy. I think you two need to be chaperoned. Not that I don't trust you Nancy, but I think I might want to keep an eye on my wife as well. I've seen that look in her eye before. Usually right before she throws my ass down to fuck me. I'm good with sharing a shower, but ours definitely isn't big enough for four," Greg said. "Besides, it might be fun to help you shower."

"You just want to get your hands on her tits," Jaz said sharply. "This was supposed to be just looking, remember?"

"Okay. Then we either split up to shower at our own houses, call it a night and just go home, or run over to our house where the showers big enough for all of us."

"I vote for a combined shower," Jaz answered. "If my husband can keep his hands to himself."

"It might be too much. I think we'll just go home for now," my wife said, the look on face clearly portraying her trepidation, most likely at the prospect of being in the shower with Greg and things getting out of hand.

"And ruin this perfectly wonderful snuggle time? I mean how often can I get you naked in front of a fire like this?" I asked quickly, still trying to salvage the situation.

"I suppose you wanna fuck? Right here? In front of them?" my wife asked, with an almost angry look.

"Somehow I get the feeling they're going to be doing it anyway," I chuckled.

"All the more reason to go home," my wife said firmly. Clearly the decision was made.

"Sorry guys. I guess we're going to be party poopers," I said with a frown. I pushed off the blanket, slipped my shoes back on and picked up both our clothes. At least I got to watch my wife walk back to our house naked. I followed her up the stairs, my dick already getting hard again as I watched her butt and exposed pussy ahead of me. She glared at me as she turned the water on, definitely disapproving of my obvious arousal. She turned on the water, washed the cum that Greg had shot onto her off, and then turned her shower off. She left the bathroom, wrapping a towel around her body. I was disappointed, hoping that the night wasn't exactly over yet. I washed Jaz's cum off my body and then shut the shower off. I wrapped the towel around my waist after drying off and headed to the bedroom. I was a bit surprised to not see Nancy already in bed.

It only took a few moments for me to realize the sliding door was part way open. I walked to the door and saw my wife standing on the balcony, leaning on the railing, looking down into Jaz and Greg's yard. I stepped out behind her, gently reaching to place a hand on her back so I didn't startle her.

"They look like they're having fun," she said quietly.

I leaned closer to her, pressing my towel covered dick against her butt, looking down to see Jaz laying on the chair with Greg between her legs, pumping in and out of her with abandon. Her moans and cries easily carried up to us. "Yeah. They do."

"Doesn't look like they're too bothered about who can see them. I mean, Jason and Terri can probably see them if they look outside," my wife said, referring to the neighbors on the other side of Jaz and Greg.

I chuckled, "Yeah, and they could sure as hell see us both naked if they'd have looked."

"Good point," my wife said before going silent again. I stood and rubbed the bare part of her back above the towel, her skin cool to the touch in the night air. "You think we should have stayed, don't you?"

"I think if we had, we'd be doing that right now too."

"Was that what you wanted to do? Have sex in front of them?"

"Dunno. Never tried it in front of anyone. Hell, never jerked off in front of anyone either, not even you."

"Did you like it?"

"Kinda. You?"

"It was different," she said quietly.

"It was that."

"When you came, were you thinking of fucking her?" I was silent long enough for her to turn her head and see if I was going to answer. "Honest answer," she said, like she usually did when she knew I was avoiding the answer because I didn't think she'd like it.

"I was thinking about being in her and wondering how tight she was."

"Compared to me?"

"Compared to you."

"You think she is?"

"She hasn't had three kids squeeze through there," I said softly. "Logically she should be."

"Not to mention how she looks?"

"How she looks?"

"Come on. Don't play dumb. Not now. You like how she looks?"

"She looks like what I imagine a teenager would look like."

"And that turns you on?"

"I'm not into young girls, but she has a very attractive body."

I felt her reach back and pull her towel up from between us, mine getting pulled along as well since I was pressing us together. I felt my hard dick press between her butt cheeks as she remained bent over, leaning her elbows on the railing. I stood there for a minute or so, looking down at Jaz getting fucked. "If I told you to, would you?"

"Huh?"

"If I told you you could fuck her, would you?"

"I'm not sure. Probably, if the situation were right."

"What if Greg wanted to fuck me? Would you let him?"

"I don't think so."

"Not even if it meant you could fuck Jaz?"

"Not even if it meant getting to fuck Jaz," I answered.

"What if I wanted to fuck him? Would you let me?"

"Do you want to?"

"No. Not really."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because while I was laying there, I wondered what it would feel like inside me, if it would really feel different than yours. I wouldn't be surprised if Jaz wondered the same thing with your dick so close to her pussy."

"I'm not at all sure I'm up to partner swapping. Once you go down that road, you can't undo it," I said quietly.

"No. You can't," she said quietly. "Are you going to put that in me or just let me freeze to death?"

I wasn't about to turn that down. I pulled back a bit, took my towel the rest of the way off and then aimed my dick at my wife's pussy. She moved her feet apart and arched her back down to help me as I rubbed my head around her very wet lips. I pushed slowly into her, feeling her depths expand and caress me as I pushed slowly into her. She groaned softly as my head pressed against her cervix. "Someone's awfully turned on," I said quietly, as I held her hips and started to slide in and out of her.

"A little," she whispered. "Play with my tits."

I slid my hands from her hips up her body and pulled the towel apart, leaving it draped over her back, and cupped both her big soft tits. I held and squeezed them just the way I knew she liked, her nipples sticking out between my fingers so that my squeezes also squeezed her nipples. In and out I plunged, feeling her pussy around me, but watching Jaz get fucked. Yeah, I wouldn't mind feeling what she was like, especially if she came like she did earlier around me. My attention was drawn back to my wife with the question she asked.

"If we'd have showered together, all of us, would you have minded if he played with my boobs?"

"Would you have let him?" I asked.

"I didn't think so then, but right now. Maybe."

"What if I wanted to play with Jaz's boobs?"

"I doubt she would have let you."

"I wouldn't be so sure. Not after the little accident with the washing machine."

"How so?"

"She helped me get undressed... and doing so she managed to rub her tits all over my chest."

"You told me that already."

"She also stroked my dick for a minute and pulled my hand between her legs so I could feel how wet she was."

"Oh. Anything else I should know?"

"You mean besides her sucking my cock for a second? Nothing at all."

"Why would she do that?"

"Curiosity. She'd been watching me get a hard-on all summer and hadn't had a chance to see it, so she wanted to make sure she got to check it out up close."

"And you didn't tell me?" she asked as I continued to stroke in and out of her, not wanting to stop and partly afraid she was going to be angry if I didn't.

"Didn't want you to be mad at her."

"Or you?"

"Or me."

"And it was her idea to shower together, right?"

"It was," I grunted.

"So, what do you think she wanted to do... besides shower?"

"I think she was hoping that we could do some touching. Maybe play with her tits or even stroke her pussy," I said, feeling my urgency building. "I think she wanted us to make each other climax."

"I think you're right," she said, leaning over a bit more. I could feel her pussy start to clamp around me as I looked down at Jaz, looking up at us. She had clearly seen us and was watching us doing the same thing. "Oh shit. Ohhhhhhhh shit. I'm gonna come. OHHHHHHH!" my wife cried, uncharacteristically loudly. I felt her pussy clench around me, squeezing me tightly as she orgasmed. I could also feel her body shudder in my hands, also something uncharacteristic. I felt my body spasm and a gush of cum lance into her pussy. Half a dozen or more times I pushed into her spasmodically, pumping more cum into her before my body started to give control back to me.

"You came hard," I panted.

"Uh huh. You too."

"So, you're not mad at Jaz for what she did?"

"No."

"So, what made you come so hard. I mean, I haven't felt you climax that hard in....well...years."

"I dunno. Maybe it was knowing she was watching you fuck me. Maybe it was thinking about what would have happened if we all showered together...the four of us."

"What would have happened?"

"I think she would have suggested we wash each other. And by that, I mean her washing you and Greg washing me. I think she'd have used that as a segway to fondling each other."

"And that idea turned you on?"

"Actually, it did. Maybe I'm getting kinky in my old age, but hell. I've been spying on my neighbor's husband in the shower and making myself come while watching. I laid naked and let him jack off on me. And now I let you fuck me right in front of them. She was watching you know. Probably imagining that it was her up here."

"Probably."

"I'm still don't have any interest in getting fucked by Greg, but it might be fun to do a little touching and rubbing, if the circumstances were right."

"And what circumstances would those be?"

"I don't know. Just have to wait and see," she said as she pulled off my now shrining dick. She turned around, letting the towel fall off her body, and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed me wetly for long seconds before breaking the kiss. "I'm getting cold. Why don't we go snuggle in bed and get warm?"

"Sounds good to me."

'** ** ** **

The way she talked before bed, I would have expected the two of them to concoct something that would once again end up with all four of us naked again. But that hadn't happened. In fact, I was surprised that she hadn't even peeked at Greg until Thursday.

"I think you need to go look in the bedroom," she said as she walked into the kitchen after dressing in a fairly short, almost black, skirt and white button-down blouse under a charcoal gray blazer. I could see the frilly lace bra she had on through the thin material of the blouse where the unbuttoned blazer spread apart.

"I do?"

"You do," she said as she walked over to take over stirring the scrambled eggs in the pan.

"Alright," I answered, letting her take the spoon from me. I walked upstairs and looked into the bedroom. I'd expected the curtains to be a couple inches apart, how they usually looked if she'd been peeking at Greg. Today they were nearly completely open, pushed wide apart. I raised my eyebrows and walked back downstairs. "The curtains were pretty far apart."

"They were."

"Did he notice?"

"Oh yeah. Let's just say that Jaz is going to have to clean that window big time!" she said with a soft chuckle. "I think he came even more than the other night."

"And you let him see you naked?"

"Well, he couldn't see what was happening below my hips, but he didn't need to see to know what I was doing."

"Was it a good climax?"

"I didn't say I came. I just said I played with myself," she said with a little devilish grin. "I think I'm going to be wet all day now. Maybe you should find out how wet?"

I stepped behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist and let my other hand slide down to the hem of her skirt. I felt the slickness of her stockings as I slid my fingers up her inner thigh, which gave way to a thin rolled top before my fingers found her bare skin only mere inches from the juncture of her legs. "Not thigh highs? Real stockings?"

"And a real garter belt. I'd forgotten you even got me these it was so long ago."

"Oh my. No panties either?" I asked in a whisper as my fingers stroked the soft flowering inner lips protruding from her full round lips.

"Nope. And there won't be any all day."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Jaz dared me to go pantyless next time I watched Greg, so here I am. I hope you plan on working hard when you get home, because I'm already so fucking horny I feel like I'm going to burst."

"Well, I can fix that," I said as I pulled the hem of her skirt up.'

"Uh uh. Gotta wait. Part of the dare with Jaz."

"Oh? And what part of the dare does she have?"

My wife grinned at me. "Be prepared for some sexy text messages," she whispered as she moved the pan off the stove so breakfast wasn't completely burned. She turned in my arms and wrapped them around my neck to pull herself to me. "Her dare is to get naked at work, and just to prove she is, she's going to text you pictures as she does it."

"Wow."

"So, you should be plenty horny when you get home, which is good, because you're gonna need to do some pretty heavy duty fucking!"

"I don't think I've heard you talk like this in...well...ever?"

She leaned to me and kissed my lips in a long hot wet kiss. She pulled her face away and whispered, "I can't remember being this turned on in the morning before, and I'm going to have to wait all day to satisfy it."

"Too bad," I answered quietly, grabbing her bare ass in my hands. "Cuz I'd fuck you right now if you'd let me."

"And leave me leaking cum on my dress all day? I don't think so. You'll just have to wait until we get home."

Reluctantly I let go of her and we sat down to eat breakfast before heading off to work. I got three text messages from Jaz that day. The first was a picture of her from under her desk, a blouse, stockings and heels on, but no skirt or panties. She had her legs spread wide enough for me to see her pussy as she sat at her desk. I wondered how many people were around to see what she was doing.

A little while later a second text came, containing a short selfie video of her walking down the hall and walking into what looked like a supply room. She made sure to say that the door was unlocked. The third text was a continuation of the first, her phone clearly propped up on a shelf as she quickly took her skirt back off, this time also taking off her blouse and bra. She sat back on a pile of boxes of what looked like copy paper or something and lifted and spread her legs. It only took her a very short two or three minutes before she came, her legs in the air, cum spraying out towards the phone as she climaxed. Once she was done, she searched around for something to wipe her pussy with and then quickly dressed. She was JUST buttoning the last button on her blouse when the door opened. I couldn't see who it was, but I heard another woman's voice before Jaz picked up the phone and clicked the video off. She had come VERY close to getting caught, and I wondered what kind of problems that might raise in the future.

Of course, the videos did their thing. It was all I could do to not open my pants and stroke myself watching her play with herself.

When I got home, I was more than ready to get some relief. I'd been so horny all day that my balls felt like basketballs between my legs. I'd beat my wife home, so when she walked in the door I was in the kitchen, starting dinner, completely naked.

"Oh thank God," she said softly as she started undressing as she walked from the garage door across the family room to the kitchen. I continued cooking while she finished taking her blouse, bra and skirt off. I stopped her there, preferring to have sex with her in the stockings and garter. I picked her up by her bare butt, her legs spreading as I lifted her off the floor. I set her on the kitchen counter by the sink, her legs wrapped around me as I lifted her. She spread her legs to give me room, and I quickly guided my cock to her pussy and slid into her sopping wet depths. "Ohhhhhhh Fuck yes," sh moaned as I reached for her legs and used her high heels as handles to loft and spread her legs. She leaned back as far as she could, her back hitting the cabinet before she could tilt back hardly at all, but I didn't care. I started thrusting up into her, pushing my engorged cock and head fully into her.

1...34567...9