Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and teased one nipple while she started to rock her hips, her tight little lips pressing against my engorged head as she rubbed back and forth over it. I could feel her wetness spreading and her lips parting slightly to let me push between them. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly as she started to grind her clit against my head. The harder she pushed the more of my head I could feel being enveloped by her wet lips, her hips moving far enough that my head was soon dipping completely between her lips and pressing against her vaginal opening.

I knew what she wasn't supposed to be doing, but I also knew what she was doing, and I was quickly getting to the point of not caring. She slid forward again, just that slightest bit further. This time the tip of my head pushed up and engaged her vaginal entrance. "Just the tip. I just want to see," she whispered breathlessly as she pushed back against me. I could feel the pressure of her body pushing on the crown of my head, my body trying to expand her entrance to let me slip inside. She pushed harder, trying to force me into her without success. I moved my hands from her thighs to her hips and held her. I lifted my butt off the chair a few inches, pushing up at her. She moaned softly and arched her back to get a little better angle and then gasped as my head pushed into her, my fat long dick only slipping in an inch or two. I lowered myself down and left her sitting on my dick, my cock impaling her only an inch or so, but ever so slowly sinking deeper into her as she slowly pushed back further. "Oh my God," she moaned softly to me as the timer Terri had started on her phone started to chime.

Miang looked down at me with disappointment. "God, I don't want to get off."

"I understand," I agreed as she reluctantly pulled off my shaft, leaving me feeling a little guilty and a LOT turned on.

Jaz knew exactly what to do and wasted no time in pressing my shaft between her inner lips and grinding her clit against it, arching her back to push her nipples in my face. "Suck on them. Oh God Mark. Please? I wanted you to do this the other day when you were jacking off in front of me. Just let you press it against me and rub it on my hard little clit until you made me come."

"Believe me. I wanted to as well," I mumbled around her big soft tit. I licked and sucked her nipples, one after the other, until I felt her legs quiver and her grinding on my dick stop. I pulled my lips from her breast and looked up at her face, her eyes closed and her breathing short little pants as she climaxed. Inopportunely, Terri's phone timer started to chime. Jaz continued to sit on me while her climax ran its course, finally and somewhat shakily, moving off of me to move to Daro while Terri took her place.

"Looked like she had some fun," Terri whispered as she began to grind her pussy against me, arching her back to tease my lips with her nipples. "I'd so love to just let it slide into me," she breathed, pulling forward until my head moved from being pressed between my body and her pubic bone, settling into the entrance to her pussy. "Would you like me to? Just tease it in a little?" she asked in a hoarse whisper, moving her chest from side to side to tease her big black nipples across my lips. I felt her push back slightly, putting pressure on my head, but not quite enough to push me into her. I could feel her hot wetness around my head as I slipped one hand down between us, using the other to capture one of her tits. I squeezed the soft orb and closed my lips around the hard nipple while I let the fingers of my other hand search between her wet lips. "Ohhhhhhh damn. Naughty boy," she whispered in a soft gasp as I let my finger stroke across her clit.

"Naughty girl," I moaned softly as she pressed back a little harder, forcing about two inches of me into her pussy. I briefly wondered if my wife was being naughty as well, and then decided she probably wasn't, making me feel more than a little guilty. "We aren't supposed to be doing this," I groaned, lifting my hips to drive myself fully into her, drawing a gasp from her, before pulling down and out of her. I let my dick slap down against my body as she lowered herself back down, no longer on my dick.

"At least I got to feel it," she whispered as she settled back down on my shaft, trapping it between us again. "I hope I get to have you give me a real fucking with it before long."

"I wish I could," I whispered. "But I kinda promised my wife we wouldn't do that."

"Well, maybe the next game will change that," she said with a whisper. She continued to gently rock her hips, not moving on my dick much, but allowing me to tease her clit with my finger while she teased my lips with her nipples, letting me suck them for a few moments before pulling them from my mouth. As the timer on her phone went off, she leaned her face down to mine and kissed me softly before climbing off without another word.

"Alright ladies and horny gentlemen," Terri said as they started climbing off of the men they were sitting on. My wife climbing off of Greg's lap with a very guilty look on her face. "Join up with your husbands ladies. You're going to have to make a decision on this next game."

"What game is that?" my wife asked as she moved next to me, completely naked now that she had even taken her shoes off.

"We call this one in or out. Sometimes couples are little hesitant to mix things up, if you know what I mean, when they are in sight of each other, but at the same time, new couples should NEVER be having their first encounter away from each other. I know you men are all as turned on as us girls are, and we definitely don't want to call it a night without some relief. So, this game is designed to let couples mix it up without knowing for sure, who is and isn't. Ladies, talk to your husbands. First question is do you want to climax on another man's lap or on your husband's lap. I guess at the same time, that's also deciding if you're okay with him helping another woman climax. The second question is that the two of you decide. Do you allow the man you're climaxing on in if he asks?" I'll give you a few moments before we set the game up."

"What do you think?" my wife asked softly, "God, I'm so horny already I feel like I can come in nothing flat."

"Yeah. I know what you mean," I answered, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her to me so her tits smashed flat to my chest. With my face inches from hers, I asked quietly, "You had an awfully guilty look on your face when you got off of Greg. Anything you want to tell me?"

"Only if you promise not to get mad."

"That answers the question right there. Do you want to do it more? Or do we want to not go down that road any further?"

"Would you be upset if I wanted to? Just this once?"

"I suppose I should admit that both Miang and Jaz tried me on for size, just for a second."

"Well, Greg did it for more than a second. I think if I'd have let him, he would have come in me."

"Did you want to let him?" I asked softly. She was silent for several seconds. "It's okay. I understand. So, it sounds like we've already crossed the line. Do we want to keep going all the way?"

"Do you want to?"

"I'm so damn turned on I'd bend any one of them over and fuck them right here. So yeah, of course I do. The question is, in the morning will I be happy we did?"

"I have the same worry."

"Okay ladies," Terri said, interrupting us. If you're going to stay with your husband, take him over to the tub and climb in. If not, you stay here, and you gentlemen can all get into the tub." To my surprise, all of us headed to the tub, leaving our wives standing. "Alright. The way this works is simple. We'll draw cards. High card chooses first. She has to climb into the tub on the lap of the man of her choice, facing him. Once we've all gotten settled with our guy, we can start playing. You have to play with each other until you have both climaxed. Since the motion of riding on his cock and just sliding your clit along his cock is pretty much the same, husbands won't know if they are riding along or on their partner's appendage. At the same time, the wives won't know which way their husband chose. And yes ladies, it's the man's choice this time. If he tries to put it in you, you have to allow it. So, one more chance. Any of you want to go sit on your husband, now is the time. Otherwise, draw a card. While I turn the patio lights off."

Terri walked to the house and the patio lights flicked off, leaving us in the gloom of dusk. Enough light to see who is who but not much detail. The first of them to walk to the hot tub was Miang. She climbed into the tub and then slid through the water until she was straddling me. "It's okay isn't it?" she asked quietly.

"Sure," I answered, wondering how long I would be able to last inside her incredibly tight pussy. While the other girls were picking their men, Miang settled on my engorged head and slowly let my dick penetrate her. I tried not to groan and give it away, but I couldn't help see the look on my wife's face as she settled on Jason's lap. There was no doubt about if it was on or in with that look.

Miang began to slowly lift and lower herself, rocking her hips at the same time. I let my hands move to her back and pull her chest to my face, licking and kissing her nipples each time they came in range. Up and down she moved, her incredibly tight pussy stroking up and down my shaft, my head banging into her cervix before she was able to quite take me all the way in. I let my hands move to her butt and squeezed it in time with her strokes, her tight pussy quickly pushing me towards the inevitable. I hoped she came first, unsure just how long I could hold out. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on NOT coming as the urgency built in me, my hips trying to push up at her in time with her strokes. Thankfully I felt her start to shudder and her already incredibly tight little pussy try to clamp around me even tighter. Her bounces slowed slightly as her pussy clenched around me, the suddenly tighter grip sending me over the edge.

I sat under her, trying hard not to lift her up as my body spasmed, wanting to push deeper into her. I felt my cock start to spurt into her, pumping what felt like gallons of cum into her with each jerk of my body. She leaned against me, panting, holding herself still, her legs trembling as she gripped me both with her arms and her pussy. She moved her face to mine, pressing her lips to mine in a long, wet, sloppy slurping kind of kiss, her mouth trying to suck my tongue as she climaxed around my spurting dick. Her urgency of her kiss faded slowly, as did our mutual climax. I felt my dick slip from her after several minutes. She leaned against me, her cheek against mine, holding me tightly as she panted for breath.

The change in position let me see my wife, across from me, bouncing like crazy on Jason's lap. I could tell from the look on her face that she was about to climax, and moments later heard her normal grunts and gasps as her body dissolved into shudders and trembles. I could tell that Jason hadn't gotten off yet and was trying hard to lift her so he could stroke up into her. I wasn't unhappy about that. Does that make me a bad person? I watched his wife pounding on Daro's lap, her tits slapping the water each time she pushed down on him. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was in heaven, her big, light brown, tits bobbing in front of his face as she worked to climax before he shrunk inside her. I heard a grunt and looked back to Jason, his head back and his body jerking as he came, most likely inside my wife.

The grunts and sighs and gasps and moans faded away until all of us had climaxed and were now sitting side by side, though not necessarily with our spouses.

"Jason. I think we found some new playmates," Terri said from where she sat next to Daro.

"I think so too," he answered with a smile, his hands clearly playing with my wife's body under the water. "I hope they all come back to play again. I found a couple sweet pussies that I wouldn't mind playing with again."

"I think I should point out there is an unwritten rule about a group like this. You can tease each other any time you want. But do not start having sex with each other without your spouse present, or at least in the know. Sneaking around behind your spouse's back is bad for a relationship, and I'd prefer not to be the cause of any divorces. If I find out that any of you have been sneaking around behind each other's backs, your inclusion in this kind of thing will cease. Do I make myself clear?" Terri said sternly.

I nodded, as did most everyone else.

"Good. Because I know all kinds of sweet games we can play. Now, go home, take a shower, wash your dicks and ladies, make sure to clean anything that was left in you, out, and then get some sleep. Tomorrow morning you will probably need to have some conversations, but it's best to sleep on it first. Alright. Go home! Shower, fuck, and sleep!" Terri said with a smile.

One by one, as couples, we slipped from the tub and headed home. Most of us slipping out of the back gate to sneak home without getting dressed again. Jaz stopped in our yard and gave me a kiss before heading off with her husband.

"She still wants to fuck you," my wife said quietly as we stepped in the back door.

"Yeah."

"You wanna let her?"

"How about I let her try and seduce me? I love looking at her body."

"One time," she said with a stern look before it softened. "Okay, maybe more than once, but once for now, okay?"

"Yep," I answered as I followed her up the stairs towards our bedroom and the shower. I had a feeling the next few weeks were going to be very interesting.

1...456789