All Comments on 'Neighbors Across The Street'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
18rabbit18rabbitover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Really enjoyed this one, thanks!

Dusu68Dusu68over 5 years ago
More please

I hope you are planning to write a sequel 😉.

ElKabong44ElKabong44over 5 years ago
Great story

can't wait and see if they get up to any more playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great piece

Another great piece from one of my favourite authors. Keep up the good work Mike.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Nicely written

Great Story, great characters.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Well done. I could almost feel the cold and the snow.

The story while it revolves around a very sexy neighbor, lets our feelings for winter and snow and even a wonderful fire show through. Very well done.

I might have the wifes consort say something like "I got the condoms" in the background but that isn't subtle

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

The weather might have been cold but that story was hot.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
The Weather

outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful.

Nice story. You must have written that on our snow day. lol

The wife part kinda of threw me, but it left it open to imagination.

I had a little issue with you trying to do the language barrier thing. It made Trina sound almost Chinese at times.

Loved the story

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
OH Yes please

Oh yes please what a friend inn need to have across the road.....

Well thoughr out and that rising pace was so good , with the aife bit at the end I'm looking for a follow up now

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 5 years ago
Good story, as usual, but

there seems to be some major loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not normally a fan of cheating, but . . .

After losing a 25-year marriage a few years back to her cheating, I've not found any enjoyment in stories of unfaithful spouses. However, this one grabbed my attention and held it throughout. Yes, the cheating started early and repeated often, but the focus was mostly on character development rather than the act of cheating itself. I especially liked the not-so-subtle "innocence" of the newly-immigrated neighbor. Reading this took me back to my college years decades (and decades) ago, when you'd find that occasional filly that had not experimented much. I don't think infidelity will ever be my favorite subject matter, but this read was a pleasure. Thanks for handling a normally-non-starter topic with class and not over-glorifying the act of cheating itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I came..

Seriously..this story is just my favorite..I usually need a long time to cum but this story just..make me cum in 20 minutes! Usually I just read literotica for fun and of course I never did masturbate for one but then again..this story is arousing for me! amazing!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Just being neighborly

It’s really nice that you were able to help your neighbor lady in her time of needs. She was as naive as she appears. She truly knew how to suduce him. My concern is her getting pregnant. The twist of the wife being on a trip with a male coworker an going to a Japanese Bath makes me wonder if the wives had talked? Thank You and yes there could be more to this story. Enjoyed reading this in Snowy Nebraska.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anyone else weirded out by the scenes with the infant?

It was a hot story, but a little too many many scenes with an infant involved during nursing that caused his and her arrousal. I get the act itself was not the source of eroticism, but it definitely turned them both on. That was just a little creepy for me. Still overall a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I could outline the next chapter for you.

Because you have opened up a real big can of worms. No way this story ends here. Here you've gotten us all hot and bothered and then thrown in a couple of zingers. Unprotected sex with a nursing mother? Usually a natural form of birth control. Wifey is gone a lot with one guy? Husband is climbing towers? Repairing heavy machinery? Way too many loose ends. Plus immigrant wife with more traditional views of man-woman relations.

So don't be a stranger, outline your story and feed us chapters!

R.

SWT3SWT3almost 5 years ago
A really fine, erotic story

Things I like about this story, the leadership of the female character, the erotic imagery not only of the sex, but also the intimate touches, the exploration of evolving interpretations of what is possible within a marriage, all topics of social inquiry and conversation outside of stories.

I too came during the story. In fact, I was looking for a story that would contribute to my arousal and this one fit nicely. Unlike the person who said she(?) usually takes considerably more than 20 minutes to cum, it takes me about that most of the time and sometimes less. Is this a reflection of male and female responses, perhaps? That topic too gets wonderful treatment in this story as does the whole matter of the male hardness and aggression and the female softness and receptivity even as the female takes the lead. I can hardly wait to meet a Romanian woman! This story is now on my favorites list. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info