Neighbors Across The Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to force my fingers deeper, half tempted to stick my again hard dick into her.

"Oh fuck Michael! I'm going to come! I'm fucking going to coooooome!" Her whole body stiffened and shuddered as she climaxed. Her pussy squirted again, spraying her girl cum on my face and chest. "Oh god Michael! I'm so sorry! I never come like that twice! I'm sooooo sorry!" she apologized as she looked down at me as her orgasm faded.

"No problem. Needed a shower anyway," I answered as I pulled my fingers from her pussy and stood up.

I'd half expected her to show up in the shower with me and was both disappointed she hadn't and grateful that I wasn't forced to make a hard decision. In the end, I came out to find her dressed in the nightgown, such as it was, with Miya sleeping on the sofa next to her.

"You want me to get you something more to wear?"

"Not that I mind you looking at me, but yes, that'd be nice," she agreed with a smile. "There's a dark green dress hanging by the washing machine that would do nice."

I dressed in my heavy winter clothes and trudged through almost nine inches of fresh snow to her house. I easily found the dress, as well as boots and a coat. She hadn't said anything about underwear, but I figured that should be easy to find. Her dresser looked like any woman's dresser, short and wide with half a dozen drawers. I figured the upper ones were my best guess and opened the first. "I guess this is why you didn't suggest underwear," I said as I looked in the drawer. There was a wide variety of thong panties ranging from microscopic to frilly, as well as a variety of other sexy combinations. But what I hadn't expected to see was the array of sex toys that lay in the same drawer. I saw quite a variety of vibrators, both large and small, as well as half a dozen dildos of varying shapes and sizes, including what I assumed was the one with my name attached, by far the largest in the drawer. I sighed and selected a pair of modestly large thong panties and then searched lower drawers for socks. "Wow!" I said out loud as I looked in a drawer filled with all kinds of frilly lingerie. "She does like her sexy things!" I closed the drawer and took the items back home. "Here you go," I said, handing her the dress underwear and socks.

"Oh! You found my underwear drawer?"

"Um. Yeah. Sorry. I didn't know," I answered, quietly, noticing the sudden pink tint in her face.

"Well. I guess you do now," she answered as she stood up. "I think a shower is in order," she added as she walked towards the hall.

It was mid-morning before we could get a service guy to come look at her furnace. Unfortunately, it was going to take a complete replacement. The best he could do was a temporary propane heater that was only big enough to keep the pipes from freezing. Certainly not warm enough for a baby.

My wife called while Trina was finalizing a motel room and insisted that we put her up in the guest room. I wonder if she'd be as insistent if she knew what had happened even that morning. Not that I was about to tell her.

While Miya ate some mashed food, it was pretty clear that she preferred to get the bulk of her nutrition from nursing. It seemed that she also liked to pat and touch whichever breast she wasn't nursing on. The first time Trina just hiked the dress up over her breasts, which left her mostly naked. After that she just took the dress all the way off when Miya fed. Trina also had a hard time NOT touching herself while Miya nursed, and by evening I'd seen her orgasm at least four times. Needless to say I was getting pretty damn horny!

It was a little past eight and Miya had fallen asleep nursing. Trina carried her to the guest room to put her down to sleep. She was gone a surprisingly long time before she came back. She was dressed in long white stockings, a frilly white garter belt holding them up, a lacy white corset wrapped around her middle and a small white tiara with a thin white veil attached. Her pussy and tits were left completely exposed, the corset holding both soft orbs up slightly. "This is what I had on under my wedding gown. I think it is still one of the sexiest outfits I have. What do you think?"

"You look....incredible!"

"Thank you! Now it's your turn."

"My turn?"

"Yes. To get naked. You've been watching me all day and not returning the favor. I think it's time you got naked and let me make you feel better."

"We talked about this. We can't have sex."

"No. But by now you must be getting uncomfortable. I know how a man's body works. I think in this language you call it black ball?"

"Blue ball, actually."

"Blue ball. So I am here to help you with blue ball. I will touch you while you look at me and I will relieve your blue ball. If you are afraid of me touching you, you can do things to yourself while you watch me."

"I'm not afraid of you touching me, but I am afraid we'll go too far."

"So how much is too far? Can I touch you with my hands?" she asked as she walked over and bent in front of me. Her hands went to work on the front of my pants, her tits hanging and jiggling in front of me as I lay reclined in my chair.

"Yes you can touch me," I agreed, moving to help her undress me. She didn't stop until I was completely naked, and then climbed onto the chair, straddling my legs, one of her silk encased legs on either side of mine, her legs spread enough to cause her fat round pussy lips to spread as well. She reached for my already hard dick and wrapped both hands around it.

"Like this?"

"Uh huh," I groaned.

She teased my dick with both hands for some time before asking, "Is it too far for me to put it in my mouth?" She didn't wait for an answer before sliding most of her body off the chair. She lay on my legs, while her tits pressed on my legs. She lowered her face down and engulfed my engorged mushroom head with her hot mouth.

"Oh god," I groaned as she slowly pushed her mouth down my shaft, her tongue teasing along the bottom of my shaft. "No. I think that's okay," I finally managed to get out as her hand and lips stroked up and down my shaft. I was in ecstasy as her talented mouth teased me closer to climax. She quite abruptly pulled off my dick just as I felt my orgasm inching toward the point of no return, leaving me instantly frustrated.

She climbed back onto my lap and walked her knees along my body until her pussy hovered inches above my shaft, my head gently brushing her wet pussy lips as I breathed. She reached a hand to the back of the chair behind my head and lowered her chest and bare tits towards my face. She squeezed one of her breasts gently and pressed it to my lips, teasing the nipple back and forth until I opened my mouth. "Suck it," she whispered as I felt a warm trickle of her milk spray against my tongue. "Is this too far?" she moaned as I sucked her nipple, drawing more milk from her. I couldn't answer with her breast in my mouth, but I don't think it would've mattered anyway.

I replaced her hand with mine, cupping and squeezing each breast in turn as I switched from nipple to nipple. I felt her fingers find my dick and press it up against her lips, forcing her fat outer lips to spread around me. She rocked her hips and stroked her pussy along my shaft, my head disappearing between her soft wet lips with each stroke. "Is this too far?"

"Uh huh," I grunted, feeling her hard clit bounce over my head, teasing my body closer to climax. Back and forth she went, driving both of us toward the climax that felt moments away.

I felt her fingers push harder and suddenly I was sliding not between her lips but up into her pussy. I groaned around the nipple in my mouth as she started stroking up and down my shaft. "Is this too far?" she asked breathlessly as her legs began to tremble.

"Fuck yes!" I grunted as my body jerked and jammed my cock deep into her. I felt my dick swell and gush a massive surge of cum deep inside her. I felt her body jerk and tremble as her pussy spasmed around my surging cock. I felt a spray of milk into my mouth and the wetness of her milk spraying on my chest and neck as she orgasmed along with me.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly. "If that's too far I won't go that far then," she said as we sat recovering from our mutual climaxes, my shrinking dick still deep inside her.

"Yeah. Good," I panted. I don't know how long we sat like that before I slipped from inside her. After that she moved so she was half lying on me and half beside me in the recliner.

"Gregor won't do that with me anymore. That was my favorite way."

"Do what? Have sex?"

"Facing me. Only from behind now. He doesn't like that I squirt milk on him when I come."

"He's an idiot."

"I know. But he's my idiot," she whispered. "I'm sorry for going too far."

"Yeah. Both our faults. Maybe one of us should be dressed."

"I am dressed."

"More dressed."

"But I undress to feed Miya most of the time."

"At home too?"

"Yes. Only in public do I not."

"I see. Well. I'll keep clothes on then."

"That will keep you from blue ball? I know you get hard-on when I feed her."

"No. Won't stop that. Either actually."

"So you must let me take care of what I cause. Yes?"

"Would it matter if I said no?"

"Yes. But don't. I will follow rule. If I am doing to you, I am dressed. If you are doing to you, I am naked and letting you look. Yes?"

"You want to be naked having me jack off to how you look?"

"If I am playing too. Yes. I have more sexy things to wear."

"I'm sure of that."

"Then is settle. You let me do what I can while dressed?"

"Touch, suck, whatever," I agreed with a sigh. She smiled back.

"Is okay to shower together?"

"You have your own shower."

"Yes. But you not in it."

"Yeah. If we happen to shower at the same time."

"Good." We lay for a while before she said anything more. "If I am naked, do you like to touch?"

"You?"

"No your wife. Yes me!"

"It's tempting."

"I do not mind. I like being touched."

"Okay."

"We go shower now? You wash me? I wash you? We make each other come. No have sex though."

"Okay. No sex though." I nodded.

With a grin she climbed off of the chair. She stood in front of me, undressing, always showing me a tantalizing view, including turning around and pushing her pussy at me as she bent and rolled her stockings down. By the time she was done undressing, I had a raging hard-on again.

"Come. We go shower!" she said enthusiastically, holding her hands out to me. I put my recliner down and let her pull me from it and down the hall. She led me to my own bathroom and turned the water on in the shower, letting it warm before pulling me into the stall with her. True to her word we washed each other and then stood in the warm spray playing with each other's bodies until we both came again, her hands aiming my cum at her tits as she quickly knelt in front of me. "Better now?"

"Yeah," I panted as she rinsed my cum off her body. She turned off the water and dried both of us. She led me to the bed and pulled me into it as she climbed onto it.

"Miya will call when she wakes soon," she said as she pushed me to lie back and snuggled against me, our still naked bodies pressing together. "You come in the shower so now is safe. Yes?"

"For a while."

"For a while," she agreed.

It was morning before I knew it and in the dim light I could see Trina's pussy inches from my face as she lay on top of me, her mouth pleasantly sliding up and down my dick. "God Trina. I thought we weren't going to do this again."

"I'm not naked. You come for me and then it's safe to be all naked again. You not get hard, we not fuck," she said before engulfing my head again.

"And you bare pussy?" I asked, letting my hands roam over her silk covered body.

"Something for you to look at while I do this!" she answered before pushing down my cock so far I could feel my head slip into her throat.

"I'm not sure this was what I meant." I groaned softly before pulling her hips toward my face. I reached my tongue out and slowly licked up her wet slit, tasting her tangy juices. I felt as much as heard her moan in pleasure as she pushed her hips back at me. I dipped my tongue between her lips and searched for her hard clit. Her whole body bucking as I flicked the tip of my tongue across the hard nub.

"God do that again!" she begged, arching her back down to push her clit at me. I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs , exposing her pink depths and her hard little clit. I gently teased her nub as she sucked my dick, clearly enjoying my attentions. I could taste the change in her juices as her arousal grew, her hips rocking in time with my licks. I felt her completely stop sucking my cock as her climax approached. "Oh fuck. You're going to make me come!" she squealed as her legs began to tremble. The little trembles in her legs soon grew to be shudders racing through her body as her pussy leaked juices copiously on my face.

Her climax eased, the shudders falling away to an occasional tremble. I felt her lift off my body, giving me my first real view of the green silk nightgown she wore. I watched her tits push the silk down toward my legs, two large dark spots centered over her nipples, as she crawled down my body towards my feet. When her pussy reached my rock hard dick she stopped and arched her back, pressing her wet lips against my shaft.

I groaned quietly as she began rubbing her pussy along the length of my shaft, her wet lips closing around my head with each stroke. Back and forth she moved, pushing herself more upright as she ground her clit into the bottom of my shaft. "Tell me when you're going to come," she moaned, clearly enjoying this every bit as much as I was.

"Soon," I grunted as her clit ground against the sensitive spot under my engorged head.

"Me too," she moaned.

"Again?"

"Uh huh," she answered as she pulled herself back down my shaft. She pushed back again, a little spasm jerking her petite body. "Ohhhhhh fuck."

I could feel the tingle race through my body and knew I was dangerously close. "Almost." I warned, not sure what she was going to do.

To my surprise she quickly lifted off of me and stood over me on the bed. She dropped to her knees and pulled off the silk nightgown as she did. Grabbing my cock with both hands she started stroking me almost frantically, her pussy nestled against my balls. "Close?"

"Very!" I grunted as my dick swelled in her hand. "Here it comes!"

To my surprise she suddenly lifted herself on her knees over me, aimed my cock at her pussy and lowered herself down until my head slipped just inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted at the sight of my cock just starting to disappear inside her. My body bucked, jamming a few inches of my cock inside her as the first gush raced its length and jetted deep into her pussy. My body bucked again, driving my cock deeper into her as her fingers frantically rubbed her clit.

"Shit!" she cried out, my next spasm and hers merging to jam my surging cock the rest of the way into her. I could feel her pussy contracting around me as we both climaxed, hers still strong as mine began to fade. She slowed her fingers on her clit and then stopped altogether, just sitting astride me, my dick deep inside her.

"I thought we weren't going to do that again."

"We didn't," she said breathlessly, smiling down at me. "I just catch all your cum so you don't make a mess."

"I guess there's a fine line there someplace," I answered.

She leaned down toward me, her soft tits pressed against my chest. She lowered her face to mine and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me with a long slow erotic kiss. "Would you have complained if I caught your cum in my mouth?" she asked as she broke the kiss.

"No." I agreed.

"So this is the same thing," she said with an almost devilish grin. "Oh damn!" She suddenly frowned, the soft cry of her waking baby interrupting whatever else she was going to say. "Don't put too many clothes on. I make breakfast after I take care of Miya." With that she pulled off of me and darted from the bedroom.

"I'm not at all sure she understands the no sex thing, or she's pretending to." I said to myself as I pushed out of bed. I showered again and shaved before looking out the window. "More snow. Another inside day," I said as I pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of baggy sweat pants.

By the time I loaded the wood stove, Trina had fed Miya, who was now crawling around the kitchen floor playing with some of the toys Trina had gotten from their house yesterday. She stood in front of the stove wearing my wife's apron, and nothing else. "It is a nice thing you keep your house so warm."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I like being naked."

"It suits you," I said with a chuckle.

"You like to see?"

"I'd be a fool not to," I answered, thinking she'd make one hell of a strip club dancer.

"But you no like to touch?"

"I didn't say that. But you and I just. You know."

"So? You like to look. I like to be touched!"

"Even after?"

"Especially after."

I shrugged and walked over, sliding my hands under the apron and cupping both soft, slightly smaller breasts. "Much better!" she cooed as she scrambled the eggs.

"Does your husband do this too?"

"No. He will fuck me wherever he finds me naked, when he feels like it. But then he leaves and doesn't touch anymore."

"I see," I said quietly.

"Okay. Now you sit," she said abruptly, pushing me back with her butt. "I finish putting on the table."

I shook my head in wonder and went to sit at the table. She quickly put down two plates of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"So what we do after breakfast?" she asked as we ate.

"I need to go out and plow the driveway," I answered.

"And after you are cold and need to get warm?"

"Probably."

"You come in I show you how Romanian women get her man warm!"

"I presume it involves sex?"

She grinned. "You see."

It took almost two hours before I had the plow hooked up and the driveway cleared. I wasn't frozen, but the twenty degree wind cut through even my heavy winter clothes and had me well chilled.

"You get undressed now," she said as I walked in from the garage. "I get you warm."

"I'm not all that cold."

"You tell me another untruth. You take off clothes and I get you warm."

"Fine." I sighed. I stripped everything off and followed her to the living room.

"On sofa," she commanded. I laid down on my back as she settled a pillow under my head. Then she lay on top of me, pulling a blanket over us. "See. You are cold," she whispered as she lay her head on my shoulder, her legs spread on either side of mine. "Romanian men have to be strong to hold up wife. Many Romanian women much larger than me. When I get married my grandmother say I'm too small. She need to fatten me up."

"I think you're just right."

"Gregor think so too, but now he doesn't take the time to do this kind of thing. I not sure if he doesn't like me anymore or if he now think I'm too skinny."

"What does he say?"

"Just that I need fucking, too fucking much."

"You do seem a little insatiable."

"That be Miya. I think it be less when she grows up."

"Yeah?"

"Yes I think. But now, now I always want my nipples touched. I want to feel big hard cock pushing deep inside me. I want to feel man thrusting his dick hard into me, letting me watch his eyes as he fills me with his cum. I want to feel his strength not only around me, but in me too. I like the way you feel. Your hands, like now on my butt, are gentle and strong at the same time. Your touch says you want me, but also says you want me to feel good too. Your wife a lucky woman. Gregor doesn't have that touch. He used to. But not so much now. Now his touch say let me fuck you now! Your touch says let US fuck slowly. Let US enjoy."