Neighbors Across The Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think my touch says anything like that."

"Not true. Your words. They say we shouldn't have sex. They say you don't want to make me feel good. They say you are afraid of what your wife will say. But your body, your fingers, your hands, and your dick, they all say let us enjoy this moment," she whispered. I felt her push down my body slightly, my surprisingly hard dick nestling between her legs, my head pressing against her pussy lips.

"See. Your dick, it wants to push itself into me," she said as she pushed back farther, my dick finding its way to her tunnel opening without any help. "Ohhhh. Yes. So big and hard and wanting!" she moaned as she pushed farther back down my body, forcing me deeper within her.

"Romanian women know what a man needs to get warm," she whispered as she lifted herself off of me, pulling her knees carefully under her without letting my shaft slip from her. She looked down lustfully as she moved her hands to my chest, her arms squeezing her tits together to make both nipples stick out at me. She started to rock herself up and down on her knees, her pussy wetly sliding up and down my shaft. I reached for her tits and cupped them both, giving each a gentle squeeze.

"This has to be the last time," I whispered as she stroked up and down my shaft. I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy and the surprising strength of her vaginal tunnel as she intentionally squeezed it around me.

Up and down she rode, rocking on her knees, her pussy caressing every inch of me as she lifted until my head threatened to slip out of her. Each time she pushed down she rocked forward so her clit would drag down the length of my shaft until it smashed into the base of my dick.

"Oh god Michael. I have many nights thought of this. Thought I might sneak over into your room and make you hard to ride you like this. Many times I have knelt on the bed and pushed my toy into me, wishing it was you, wishing your hands were on my breasts, feeling you strong gentle touch."

"Why? I mean other than helping you out a few times, we've mostly talked on the road."

"I've seen your eyes, where they look. How they look. They look first at my boobs, then down between my legs. When I go walking I don't wear a bra so you can see my hard nipples, and no panties so you can see my pussy through my tight pants. If I see your car coming soon enough I tease my nipples to make them hard for you."

"Damn." I groaned at the thought of what she didn't have on under her clothes when she walked.

"Sometimes I have to hurry home and take everything off. Sometimes I stand in the front window, completely naked, playing with myself, hoping you come back out and see me that way." She panted as she bounced faster on me, both of us now bouncing slightly on the sofa cushions. "Sometimes at night I sit on the sofa, looking out at your house, completely naked, playing with my toys, wishing you'd look out your window and see me. Sometimes I see you walking around in just your shorts and wonder if you ever pull out your dick and jerk off looking at my house.

"Ohhhhh fuck." I groaned as my cock swelled inside her.

"That's it baby. Let me have it all. Come for me like I've fantasized about!"

"Oh fuck," I grunted suddenly, my back arching to push my dick fully up into her. I felt my cock surge cum up into her, my body egged on by the mental image of her playing with herself naked in front of the window for me.

"YES!" she screamed as her body spasmed and jerked almost in unison with mine. Her pussy squirted her juices out around my cock while it pumped my cum deep inside her.

I lay there, feeling her pussy still spasming even as my dick started to soften inside her. She looked down at me and slowly leaned down, letting her soft tits press to my chest. "Your wife is gone a lot. My Gregor is gone a lot. Maybe you and I could find a way to make the time not so lonely?"

"I think that would be very dangerous."

"I can tell when you are alone. You leave the curtains open. Your wife, she closes them in the evening and opens them in the morning."

"She does?"

"She does. And when Gregor is gone, I'll take my walks in a dress, with no panties," she said with a giggle. "If I could I'd walk naked, just for you. And you can watch my window. Even when your wife is home you can have little show."

"That might make me pretty horny."

"So your wife will thank me for all the great sex she gets when she's home."

"I think you like living dangerously."

"No. I like feeling excited inside as a man takes me."

"If we get caught?"

"If we are careful we will not. You forget I come from country where you hide everything because saying the wrong thing would get you thrown in gulag."

"Here you just get divorced."

"Is same thing really," she said with a little shrug.

I had a feeling that my life was going to get far more complicated than I was ready for. "Yeah. I guess it is at that," I agreed, wondering just how I was going to be at hiding this from my wife.

Trina was still laying naked on top of me when my wife called. "How's it going lover?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Pretty good. You?"

"Wishing I was home with you and the snow. Been a long time since we had a snow day!"

"True."

"How's Trina and the baby doing? Not being a bother, are they?"

"Oh definitely not. She even cooked breakfast this morning," I answered.

"Oh? Well, don't make her do everything. I mean you're plenty handy and I know damn well how good of a cook you are. I don't want you to take advantage of her."

"Trust me. That's not likely to happen."

"Yeah. Right. I know you all too well. She's a nice young lady. Make sure you take care of her while she's there. I mean it can't be easy to not be able to stay in your own house."

"She seems to be settling in well enough," I answered while Trina suppressed a soft giggle.

"It's a shame she's home alone so much. Has to be hard with a little baby. Maybe we need to have her over more often to give her a break. You're good with kids. You could even help a little."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Oh don't be dense. I never see them with friends over. She's probably pretty lonely in this country. Be a friend. I know you help her out if she needs it, but it wouldn't hurt to be a friend and not just when she needs help."

"Yeah. But that's more your thing than mine."

"True. But I'm sure she'd be happy to have someone to hang out with once in a while."

"Probably."

"No probably about it. With her staying with us for a few days is a perfect time to get to know her better. So don't be a stick in the mud. Get to know her. Okay?"

"Sure," I answered.

"That's my lover. I knew you would if I asked you to," she said with a smile in her voice. "So what are you going to do today?"

"Not much. I got the drive plowed, so there isn't much I can do outside. There's probably some good movies on."

"Don't stick yourself completely in front of the tube and ignore your guest."

"I won't lover."

"Oh. Chris is here!"

"Chris?"

"Yeah. The plant manager. I told you about him didn't I?"

"No. I don't think so."

"Oh. Well I'll tell you all about him later. He's going to show me some of the local sites. I guess we're going to have sushi for lunch and then go to a Japanese bath house and get a massage."

"Oh? You take a bath naked at those, don't you?"

"That's what I've heard."

"With the plant manager?"

"Oh. Don't worry. It's not like we're going to be having sex there or anything. Well. I've gotta go. Talk to you later lover!" she said before hanging up.

"Japanese bath house? She's never gone to one of those with me," I said with a frown.

"Sounds like maybe she not worried about another guy seeing her naked now? Maybe that mean you don't need to worry about seeing another woman naked. Like me maybe?"

"Maybe," I answered. "Maybe." It left me wondering just what my wife was doing, not to mention the strange suggestion that I make friends with Trina. My wife had always been possessive about me being friends with other women, so this was somewhat out of character. It left me wondering if Chris had anything to do with the sudden change.

"No worry now. Just get nice and hard again so I can help you get warm again," Trina whispered, snuggling down against me again. "My pussy want to feel your hard in me again."

"Why not," I answered, suddenly less worried about cheating on my wife.