All Comments on 'Neighbors Sissy Son Ch. 06'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Should make Greg a new sissy and Tiffany be his "Daddy"

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Hey that was one great story

I really liked it, it wasn't what I had in mind but I find it great that you had the alpha male getting fucked by the sub, great stuff, I loved the DP of mommy.

Good end point.

Cant wait for a new series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Not the strongest entry in the series but still very erotic. I cannot wait to see where you go next, whether it’s a new series or a continuation of this I’m all in. Personally I’d love to see a continuation of the relationship between Dr Landry and nurse Lisa, maybe he hires some more “nurses”

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback one and all. It's just as important as voting. To @happymuffin, I've been getting a lot of request for Daddy to get turned into a sissy though I didn't want to go that far, I did want Tiffany to turn the tables on him while still seeing him as her "Daddy"! In the future I might have her turn a different alpha male that isn't as important to the story line. You know like someone she meets online or something! An anonymous reader commented in the past that they hope Tiffany doesn't go through with the surgery, that she doesn't need it. They said "Tiffany's such a happy little sissy please don't change her." By far my favorite comment. I love Tiffany also. Being a sci-fi geek I saw a way for me to have my cake(Tiffany gets big tits gets big cock) and also be able to keep her the "happy little sissy". If and when I do continue this series the new abilities she has will play a big part of it! And finally, yes I'm returning to "Dr Landry and Nurse Lisa" very soon as well as "Mom's curves". Again thank you for the feedback. Even the negative ones.

Newfield1981

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Wonderful Chapter

I'm honored that my Tiffany comment was your favorite comment. That means alot to me to hear!

This was great chapter to read and so hot. I think you did a great job at making the changes to Tiffany but without changing her personality.

Good job on your part.

And thank you for having my favorite character back- Carol. I'm so in lust with her as she just drips of sexuality.

If this is the final chapter, I applaud you for giving us 6 red - hot stories.

If you grace us with Ch.7, just please keep the family together.

Tiffany, Carol and Greg make quite a team.

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous "wonderful chapter"

Thank you for your kind words. I don't think I'll ever be finished with Tiffany even if I end the NSS series. I'm considering taking Greg and Carol and giving them their own storyline. And Tiffany is a strong enough character to stand on her own. Remember two of my stories 'Dr Landry and Nurse Lisa' and 'Neighbors sissy son' exist in the same universe. If I created another two storylines one with just Tiffany and one Carol and Greg, then two more stories exist in Tiffany's universe and at anytime I can have anyone of the characters appear in the other's story. I guess what I'm saying is I don't see myself as being done anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking AWESOME

Loved it !

What a lucky Daddy and slut's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ruined.

This completely wrecked the series. Made it completely unbelievable and the ending scene? Horrifyingly Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

Damn so glad Daddy got is knew he would love it wished i was tiffany. Tom/Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it going so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It started out OK but descended into a delirium of fantasy.

Needs proof reading and spelling corrections too.

Still better than anything I could have written.

RachelPrRachelPralmost 2 years ago

Luv this. The serum issue was a bit much but otherwise, very hot. I really liked Ella's castration. I've had fantasies about having it done, even going all the way.🌹🧚‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dont really like dom Tiffany

MilllMilll6 months ago

the serum stuff was a little bit too much with the growing cock and titties but its still a great story and you are a really good writer. thanks. i sure hope you do a sequel!

mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES