Neighbors Sissy Son Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol went into convulsions from her intense orgasm and temporarily passed out with Greg still fucking her mouth. Tiffany willed her small cock to get hard and shoved it in her mother's messy asshole. Once inside she envisioned her cock back to being 11 inches long and 3 inches wide. Her cock began to grow while completely buried.

Carol woke to Greg's cock face fucking her and someone with a very large cock buried in her ass. She couldn't believe it was Tiffany when she looked back and saw her pounding her sweet fat ass with what felt like a baseball bat! With the ecstasy still running through her veins and getting spit roasted by two massive cocks, Carol was finally able to be the slut she was born to be. A part of her still felt it was wrong to have sex with her sissy son but a bigger part of her craved it. And now he/she was fucking her in one of her slut holes!

Tiffany was on the verge of a huge orgasm. Her nuts have swollen to the size of extra large lemons. Mistress Tiffany picked up the pace and pounded her mother, stretching her anal ring and bringing herself closer to orgasm.

This was a new experience for Tiffany, feeling someone's anal walls stretching to accommodate her girth, always feeling like there's a force trying to squeeze her cock out of the tight space. Yet it was the pulsing of her mother's orgasms that threatened to push Tiffany to her own climax.

"Oooh this feels so good Daddy slut. This is what it must feel like when you're fucking my tight little boy pussy. Mommy slut, I think I'm gonna cum. In fact I know I'm gonna cum, FUCK...I...HOPE...YOU'RE...READY!!" Tiffany warned just as she started shooting ropes of thick chewable cum in abundance, filling her mother's asscunt to over flowing.

Carol, already filled up with so much cock, could feel the thick cum had nowhere to go but right back out her ass.

Tiffany saw the problem and backed off a little creating room so her delicious cum would have space to collect. And collect it did!

Even when Carol could feel the large cock pull back, the space created was immediately filled with her sissy son's hot cum. It just kept cumming and cumming. Carol couldn't recall ever being so filled with cum, not even after an anal gangbang. She was exhausted, and for a practiced slut like her that's saying a lot.

Once Tiffany was done filling her mother's ass with her new and improved sperm, she reduced the size of her cock, completely pulled out and squatted down behind carol. She could see the thick chewy cum leaking out the gaping hole. Tiffany closed her eyes and concentrated on lengthening her tongue as she worked it in to scoop out the fresh hot anal creampie. She found that if she curled her tongue into the shape of a straw, she could suck cum out of the deepest parts of her mother's asscunt.

"OOH...FUCKING...FUCK...IS..THAT..Y..YOUR...T.. TONGUE?" Carol asked as she felt Tiffany's tongue slithering through her cum filled anal canal. This was one too many for the cum slut mother and she had another hyper orgasm that put her out for the count. As she slid to the floor, her mouth and hands no longer taking care of Greg's neglected cock, Tiffany saw her opportunity.

Grabbing her Daddy by the hand she walked him over to lie down at the foot of the bed as she got on her knees assuming a submissive position for the first time since they started.

"You relax and let kitten take care of your big fat Daddy cock. Mmmm it looks so juicy." Tiffany began licking the shaft from balls to crown and back down the other side. Then she began licking and sucking on the heavy balls one at a time.

"Yesss...baby girl that's what I'm talking about, suck those balls for Daddy. Mmmm...sooo...good!" Greg said as he finally got the attention he deserved.

Tiffany ever the cunning temptress was luring Greg into a false sense of security as she worked her way lower passed his balls to his perineum. She stroked her Daddies cock as she licked and teased her way down to Greg's asshole.

"Oh baby girl you know what I like! Suck it, suck my nasty asshole you nasty, nasty slut." Greg was in seventh heaven and never saw it coming when Tiffany's 10 inch tongue snaked it's way into his virgin hole. The sensation was too much for him and his cock began to swell but before he could cum Tiffany pinched is cock at the base denying him a much needed release.

"OH FUCK YOU BITCH! WHY...?PLEASE...FUCK!" Greg was desperate.

Mistress Tiffany smiled a wicked smile and pushed Greg's legs back to his chest and penetrated his virgin asscunt with her very hard six inch by one inch cock. Once she was all the way in she concentrated on increasing her size to a ten inch by two inch meat pole with a prostate seeking helmet.

Greg having never been penetrated by anything larger than a woman's finger, felt like he had a small fist up his ass that just kept on growing. Once the growing stopped he felt so full and stretched. It was an odd feeling for an alpha male to be so full of cock!

Then he wondered just how did she do it? How was her cock so big to begin with? He's seen her 4 inch cocklett before. There was no way that cock was the same one that was presently throbbing in the deepest part of him.

Tiffany feeling her Daddy was ready, began sawing in and out of his no longer virgin hole.

"OH SHIT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? HOW...? I...CAN'T...FUUUCKK...BELIEVE HOW..IT FEELS SO GOOD! OH GOD FUCK ME. FUCK MY DADDY CUNT! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM...FUCK." Greg was delirious. He was babbling nonsense being so overwhelmed.

"Oh Daddy slut your boycunt feels so tight and warm, it's hugging my big fat tranny cock. I think you're starting to like it. You're starting to feel like a real girl now. Isn't it wonderful? Oh Daddy I'm gonna fuck you so hard now that I know you like it. Are you ready?" without waiting for Greg's answer, Tiffany started pounding in and out of his asscunt.

"YES I FUCKING LOVE IT. I NEVER KNEW IT COULD BE THIS GOOD...FUCK. I...THINK, I...THINK..FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Greg felt his orgasm start in his prostate and explode anally before reaching his balls. When he ejaculated it felt like an army of cum marching up his shaft exploding into the air only to rain down on him. His cum landed on his face, chest and Tiffany.

Greg's convulsing anus set Mistress Tiffany's orgasm off. Since he was already cum coated, she decided to completely coat him with her massive ejaculation.

"OH YESSS! HERE IT COMES DADDY! I'M GONNA COVER YOU IN CUMMIES" Tiffany pulled out, backed up two feet and held her fat cock like a fire hose and like a fire hose, cum shot out at and alarming rate. Within seconds Greg was covered from head to toe in thick tranny juice.

Carol just started coming to from all the orgasmic yelling, got to witness Greg's cum bath. It was the most beautiful thing she ever witnessed. Her lover, her Daddy covered in the thickest cum ever. Unable to refrain she jumped up on the bed next to Greg landing in a puddle of baby batter and began licking him clean.

Tiffany jumped up on the opposite side and joined in the clean up effort. After each licking up a stomach full, Carol and Tiffany looked up at a very happy Daddy slut and together with cum dripping from cheeks and chins, they said, "We love you Daddy!"

The end???

12