All Comments on 'Nellie and the Dodgeball Game'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely written

An enjoyable story that was easy to read and left me wishing I could have met Veronica...

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

I need a cold shower after that story. Well done, Ms. Terra.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Obviously, we need more dodgeball

Or something.

That was a cool story. Except when it was hot, obviously!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Well done

H O T !

Can't wait to read more.

Hooked

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 4 years ago

Very Hot!

Beautifully written with engaging characters. Now, excuse me while I go find my wife. I, uh, need help with something!

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 4 years ago
Ms Terra delivers another 5-star effort

It was fantastic to reread this story. I loved the tension between Veronica and Nellie before, during, and immediately after the game (of course, the game itself was lots of fun). The threesome that ensued between them and Jake in the locker room was spectacular. Very, very hot! And once again, the ending was awesome (and funny, too).

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago
Wow!

Very nice story. Five stars, of course. Write another, please, Randi.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

An excellent story, with a new side (at least in my memory) of Nellie.

You got a "favorite" from me for pulling in the scene with one woman riding his cock, the other riding his face. Fantasy of mine for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written, but...

V’s 180 degree turn just didn’t seem at all believable, nor did N’s. I recognize that this is fiction, but the characters and their behavior need to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
now that's entertainment

2 super competitive girls who'll do anything to get to the best result...and in record time.. funny story, you've got a great wicked mind, thanks for sharing

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 4 years ago
Really fun story

Sweet, well paced, and hot as well!

Excellent story telling!

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Awww....

Once again, love conquers all. Girl on girl sex is pretty to look at and always sexy, but it usually doesn't work me up to a fever pitch. This one did.

Loved it!

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Different

Than Runaway for sure. We'll done but . . . Hard to beat Runaway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, I loved it

and I couldn't care less about "believable behaviour". Thanks for a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderfully hot and delicious story! I love the tension between two rival girls that end up satisfying each other in the "end". I am saving this story to read to my girlfriend tomorrow night over a glass of wine. Thanks for the great writing!

hannahsolo0405hannahsolo0405over 3 years ago

A great story, thank you for making such a pleasurable read! I look forward to reading more of yours.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another 5 rating

Loved the interplay between Nellie and Veronica and it's conclusion. Great story.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

It occurs to me that Nellie and Aspen are sisters in spirit if not in blood...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love a good ending!!

Tigr2Tigr2almost 3 years ago

I have read many of your stories. This is the best one yet!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Man that was good.

Moving on to the next chapter ;->

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzover 2 years ago

I just found your stories today, and now I've read three of them. (Had to stop and cool down for a while.) The stories keep getting better and hotter. You're hitting every one of my buttons. I hope the rest of your stories are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the fifth story I’ve read since discovering your story page yesterday evening. I’m impressed by your beautiful writing skills no end. I’m wondering if being from Canada has anything to do with it. Everyone of your stories has been an erotic thrill ride as well being executed beautifully. I hope you will continue to add Nellie stories to your burgeoning catalog. Please don’t forget your other stories because those are equally as important. Thank you for your beautiful dirty mind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Again, Great. Wordsmith you do keep us engaged.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

You are truly a gifted writer. I love your creative, sexy, dirty mind. Every story I've read from you is captivating and hot, hOT, HOT! THANK YOU! And please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
4022 Followers
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES