Nellie and the Dodgeball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His panting urged us on. Veronica pulled back from his tip and I took Jake in my mouth, sucking gently as I continued to jack him off. Her mouth ended up on his balls, and Jake's knees nearly buckled as she licked before taking them in her mouth. Not to be outdone, I opened my throat and shoved Jake's cock as deep in my mouth as I could take it.

"Oh, God yes," he groaned.

His hand pushed on the back of my head, driving himself even deeper in my mouth. Veronica sucked on his balls for another moment before releasing and pushing on my arm.

"Let me," she begged. "Nellie, I want to taste him."

I knew Jake was getting close. His breathing was ragged and small grunts were escaping his throat. As soon as I moved my mouth off his cock, Veronica took him in hers. She mimicked my actions, her nose pressed against Jake's pubic bone by the time she had him all the way in.

When she pulled back, I gripped Jake's cock again and started stroking harder. She resumed her fondling of his balls and we each took turns licking and sucking his tip. Somewhere in the mix, we also started kissing, our lips meeting on Jake's cock, our tongues dancing against each other while licking him.

Soon, our mouths weren't on him at all, as we resumed kissing each other with a starving passion while working Jake's dick. Veronica's other hand returned to my tits and she brushed her palm against my nipple. My hand started on her breasts, but I slowly worked my way down her stomach until I could slide my fingers between her legs. She gasped and adjusted her stance, spreading her knees open just slightly. I rubbed her pussy lightly through the soaked thong before pushing it aside and darting my finger into her dripping slit.

"Yes," she urged against my mouth. "That feels so good, Nellie."

"I'm going to come," Jake suddenly panted. "Fuck, I'm going to... Nellie..."

I closed my eyes as I felt Jake's cock twitch under my hand, and a moment later he was spurting hot cum on the side of our faces. Both Veronica and I ended up with cum dripping down our cheeks, and when I was sure I'd stroked every drop out of Jake, I let go of his cock and opened my eyes.

Veronica's mouth moved from my lips to my cheek, and I moaned as she licked Jake's cum off my face. When she was done, I returned the favour, tasting the saltiness mixed with her sweat. Jake took a step back, sitting down on the bench with a sigh as he watched us clean each other up.

"You two look so hot," he murmured.

"We know," I said.

I turned my attention back to Veronica. My pussy was dripping wet and begging to be touched, but I wanted to taste hers first.

"Lie down."

"Here?" She looked at the floor uncertainly.

"Good point." I looked up at the bench where Jake was sitting. "Jake, spread my towel out. Veronica, lie down on the bench."

It took some adjusting, but eventually Veronica was lying on her back on the bench. Jake insisted she rest her head on his lap while he recovered. Having fucked Jake numerous times before, I knew he had stamina, and my guess was that by the time I made Veronica come he'd be ready to go again.

Once she was comfortable, I crawled onto the bench and straddled her hips. I meant to start by kissing her lightly, but as I leaned down to kiss her, she grabbed me and pulled my face to hers in a bruising embrace.

"Don't fucking tease me," she mumbled against me.

"I'll tease you all I fucking want." I jerked my head away.

With a renewed sense of defiance, I began licking and sucking down her body, grazing my teeth anywhere I thought might be sensitive. Veronica squirmed beneath me as I ran my tongue along the undersides of her breasts, her hands clawing at my shoulders. I moved further down her body, hands tracing down her ribs as I kissed her stomach.

"God damn it, Nellie." She gasped as her hips thrust forward underneath me. "I can't take it anymore."

"Too bad." My lips tickled her stomach as I tortured her, moving tantalisingly slow towards her core. "You'll just have to wait."

She growled in frustration. "Please, I need it. Please, Nellie."

I glanced upwards as my lips landed just below her belly button. Veronica was looking down at me, her eyes desperate. Grinning, I kissed her stomach again, slightly lower, though I did speed up my movements a bit. Once I reached the waistband of her thong, I hooked my fingers in it and slid it down her legs. Once it was off completely, I nestled myself back between her legs and lowered my face to her pussy.

She was drenched, and instead of continuing my teasing, I stuck my tongue into her glistening folds and licked firmly. Veronica groaned in relief, her hips rising off the bench to bring her pussy closer to my mouth. Her juices covered my face almost instantly, a tangy sweetness that coated my lips and chin as I set to work eating her out.

I traced my tongue along her inner lips, sucking lightly before circling my tongue around the swollen bud between her legs. I tested a few different techniques as I licked her: flicking her clit with my tongue, licking her up and down and side to side. The reaction I was waiting for happened when I flattened my tongue and pressed against her. Veronica cried out and arched her back, pushing herself harder against my mouth.

Taking this as my cue, I alternated between licking her like that and sucking her clit. Her breathing quickened and legs pressed against the sides of my head. I finally brought my fingers up to her entrance and pushed two inside of her at once.

"Yes!" she hollered, and she pressed her hands to the back of my head, grinding against my face as I lapped at her cunt. I curled the fingers inside her, finding her G-spot and increasing the pressure from my tongue. Veronica urged me on, and I was so focused on the delectable pussy in my face that I didn't realise Jake had moved until I felt hands on my hips.

I kept licking Veronica's cunt as Jake worked my panties down my thighs. As he bared my ass, I tore my face away from Veronica's pussy for a moment, pressing her clit with my thumb while I turned.

"You have a condom on?" I panted.

"Of course," he said.

"Good." I turned back to Veronica's cunt and resumed eating her out.

My own pussy was dripping wet, and Jake grabbed my hips as his cock pushed at my entrance. With practised ease, he plunged inside of me. I moaned against Veronica's pussy as he started fucking me, the sensations familiar yet far more intense than usual. Veronica's own cries were muffled by the thighs pressed against either side of my head.

I was turned on beyond belief, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to come. The hand inside Veronica's pussy was resting on the bench, and I balanced precariously as I reached between my own legs to finger my clit.

The cock fucking me relentlessly was distracting me from focusing on Veronica, but I made sure to maintain the licking of her cunt. If it weren't for Veronica's thighs pressing on my ears, I probably would have realised she was about to come, but between my distraction and her unintentional earmuffs, it surprised me when she did. Suddenly, her pussy walls were clenching on my fingers and she was shoving my face hard against her cunt, her hips bucking wildly as she came. I kept licking dutifully as she rode out her orgasm, stopping only when I felt her relax back against the bench. Her knees fell open, her thighs coming away from my ears.

Seconds later, waves of pleasure rolled through my body and I pushed back hard against Jake. My pussy tightened around him as my body seized, electricity spiking from my fingertips to my toes as I cried out. Panting, I fell forward between Veronica's legs, Jake still pushing inside me powerfully.

As much as I wanted to have him continue fucking me, I knew my pussy would be raw before he finished again.

"Jake," I gasped. "Jake, stop."

He let out a disappointed murmur but pulled out. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. But Veronica needs to be fucked now."

She had been sitting up on her elbows, watching as Jake pounded me. At my statement, she met my eyes again.

"Yes, please," she said, her voice dripping with desire.

I scooted back on the bench, standing on wobbly legs and sliding my panties the rest of the way off as Veronica sat up. "How do you want it?" Jake asked, grinning at Veronica.

"I want to ride your cock," she said simply. "Lie down."

As soon as he was on the bench, Veronica was straddling him. I watched as she sank down on his cock, sighing as he filled her. She rocked against him, letting him slide out completely before impaling herself on his rigid dick again and again.

I wasn't sure where I fit in at first, until Veronica looked at me. "Sit on his face," she ordered.

So I did. Jake's hands cradled my hips as I settled on his face, the scruff on his chin rough against my thighs. Jake had eaten me out multiple times before—though never from this angle—and he knew what I liked. Facing Veronica, I watched as her tits bounced while she continued riding his cock. Her pussy was stretched around him, and watching him disappear inside her sent shivers of arousal through my body.

She reached forward and pulled me towards her, kissing me as she fucked Jake. I kissed her back, and soon we were both panting and moaning against each other's mouths. Jake's tongue pushed against my cunt as he sucked my clit, and Veronica kneaded my breasts as she continued riding him. I mirrored her actions, tweaking her nipples and feeling the weight of her tits as they bounced.

A sharp gasp left my lips as I felt Jake's hands exploring my ass. We had talked about him fucking me in the ass some time, but hadn't yet tried it out. Since that conversation, though, Jake had been obsessed with touching my ass. A few times, he'd fingered my ass hole, though I was still getting used to it. Sitting on his face gave him the perfect opportunity to explore even more. With his tongue still working hard against my clit, he lifted me away from his face just enough to slide a finger along my slit. Once he had collected some of my juices, the finger trailed up to my tight ass hole.

I tensed a bit as the tip of his finger pressed against it, then forced myself to relax as he pulled back a bit. I ground my hips against his mouth when I was ready for him to try again. Getting the message, Jake added more pressure, and this time his fingertip slid inside it. Almost instinctively, my anus tightened around him, but as he massaged the inside of my ass, it loosened up. Jake pressed his finger even further inside me, and I had to grab Veronica's shoulders to keep from losing my balance and falling forward.

"Tell me what he's doing to you," she mumbled, her lips brushing mine.

"He's sucking on my clit, then pressing his tongue against it," I gasped. "And he just put his finger in my ass." I could feel Jake smile between my legs as I told her.

"Do you like it?" Veronica asked.

"Yes." The word came out almost hissed, and as I confirmed my enjoyment, Jake started slowly thrusting his finger in and out.

"What's he doing now?" she asked as a small squeal fell out of my throat.

"Fingering... fucking... finger fucking?" I could barely form the words. "Fuck, it feels so good."

The sensations were too much, and I knew I was going to come again. As Veronica kissed me and pinched my nipples, my hips bucked against Jake's mouth. I came again, hard, and cried out against Veronica's lips. Jake kept sucking my clit as I came, the finger in my ass stilling inside of me. Fire seemed to burn through my body as I submitted to my orgasm, and the world seemed to go hazy as whiteness filled the edges of my vision.

It took a long moment before I regained any semblance of control. Once I could feel my limbs again, I worked my way off Jake's face. Veronica was still riding him, and almost as soon as I was standing, came as well. Watching her come was an event in itself. She tossed her head back, her long, dark hair almost feathering across the top of her ass. Her breasts were thrust in the air, gloriously huge and almost begging to be sucked. And the noise, almost musical as she cried out. Jake reached down and gripped her hips as she came, thrusting up into her as she bucked wildly.

"Veronica, I want you to lie on your back so I can fuck you," Jake told her as she recovered.

I grinned, knowing he wanted to unleash himself. Veronica was about to have the fucking of a lifetime.

She nodded and dismounted Jake. His face was still shiny with my juices as he stood up and, for what I think was the first time, kissed her hard. He guided her back onto the bench and plunged his cock inside of her.

As he fucked her, I crouched beside the bench and grabbed Veronica's tits. I took one nipple into my mouth as I played with her other breast, and her hands ended up in my hair as I licked and sucked her tits. Jake's cock pumped in and out of her, making her tits bounce as he drove inside her. The wet, slapping sound from between them harmonised with Veronica's moans - little cries and grunts with each thrust that Jake made.

I kept sucking and licking Veronica's nipple as I moved my other hand down to her clit. As Jake fucked her, I started rubbing her sensitive little nub. Unintelligible words came from her mouth, and I assumed she was close again.

"Come for me, Veronica," Jake directed. "I want to feel you come on my cock."

She did, almost instantly, and it was like watching a star explode. Her body writhed, back arching as she screamed. My hand was still between her and Jake, and a sudden warm wetness drenched my fingers as she squirted.

I knew Jake loved the feeling of a pussy bearing down on him, and I knew he was about to come as well. As he grunted, still fucking Veronica madly, I brought my hand up to his mouth.

"You made her squirt, Jake."

His eyes met mine and a wicked gleam flashed through them as he took my fingers in his mouth and tasted Veronica's juices. With that, Jake was coming again, stilling with his cock buried deep inside Veronica's cunt.

In the moments that followed, the silence seemed palpable. Aside from the sound of our breathing, the locker room was quiet until Jake slid out of Veronica. At that point, she groaned, her knees coming together as she shifted on the bench. Her eyes opened and she sat up, looking from me to Jake and back again. Jake also looked at me, as though I was the one who should break the awkwardness. I didn't know why they thought I was the person to do that, but I chalked it up to everyone being a little drunk off their orgasms.

"So, do we all shower again now, or do we just go to Lou's smelling like sex and hoping no one will notice, or...?"

Veronica's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Jake burst out laughing.

"What are we going to tell everyone when we all walk in late together?" He started cleaning up as I reached for my panties and bra.

"I'm going to tell them that we had a crazy threesome in the locker room. Then, when they don't believe me because that's fucking insane, you make some shit up about Veronica and I having a mature conversation about why we didn't like each other and coming to a mutual understanding and respect for one another."

Veronica still looked shocked, and I worried for a moment that she was having second thoughts about what we had just done. However, a smile broke out on her face and she started laughing as she reached for her own clothes.

"That's even less believable than a locker room threesome," she said.

By the time we were all dressed and cleaned up, we were chatting like old friends. Once we were ready, I unlocked the locker room door and peered out. No one was in the hallway, and somehow, we'd managed to have an entire threesome without anyone even trying to get into the room.

As we walked to Lou's, I hooked my arm through Veronica's. "So, tell me. Do you always squirt like that?"

Instead of her face turning red, Veronica laughed. "Sometimes. Why? Do you not?"

I shook my head. "You need to teach me. I'm jealous."

She agreed to it, surprisingly, on the condition that Jake be there. Jake agreed to it, of course, on the condition that we use a bed instead of a locker room bench next time.

I guess getting fucked like that loosened Veronica up, both literally and metaphorically. I grinned as we walked into Lou's, still arm in arm. I couldn't wait for my lesson with Veronica.