Nephew’s Aunt Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlie surprises Samantha on her last day at work.
6.9k words
4.27
5.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been about 6 weeks since Samantha left to go back home. Things have moved quickly for her on the new job front. She found a great new job that can be a hybrid office & work from home, but the first week or so must be in person in about 3 weeks.

We are talking on FaceTime one night when she books her flight for the Sunday afternoon before she starts her job. I play it up. "Where are you sitting? Did you get a good seat?" I ask.

"Yup. First row behind the galley, aisle seat, 10C." She tells me.

She doesn't know it but I was thinking of flying out a few days before to help her pack, and well, have some fun. I log on to the same airline. Thursday is her last day at work. I book my Thursday flight out to her, and seat 10B on her flight for the return flight.

Thursday afternoon I land, Uber to a local flower shop I have called a few times recently to send Samantha flowers. I tell them who I am, and why I am here. The ladies oh and ah as they put together an amazing bouquet. Back out to the Uber, and on to Samantha's workplace.

As I walk in the front door Samantha is already charging for me. "CHARLIE!" She screams as she almost tackles me hugging me so hard. Once she let me go, I find out her coworkers were giving her a goodbye party in the front conference room, and she saw me walking in. She takes me back to the party and introduces me, as she holds my arm looped tight in hers.

There is a plan to get drinks after work. Samantha gets me alone for a moment. She looks at me and smiles. "I don't want to go out for drinks anymore." She sighs.

"You don't. What do you want to do?" I ask with a smile.

"I want to take you home and attack you." She says with a twinkle in her eyes.

I hug her and smile. "I love hearing you say that, but we have to at least show up for a little bit."

Samantha whines into my chest "Nnoooo."

"That and I am starving. I had a coffee and muffin at the airport, and a soda and peanuts on the plane. I was planning on taking you to dinner." I say.

Again she moans. "Nnnooo."

"Sam, I really am hungry. I need to eat." I say as I kiss her head. She looks up at me with a huge smile. "Trust me I will eat you until you scream, but I do need real food." I say.

Just then a woman's voice says. "Ok you two enough. Get a room."

Samantha turns. "Julie!" She says as she hugs her. "I am going to miss you."

Julie? The lesbian Julie that Samantha has envisioned having sex with? She is a good looking 30ish woman. Tall, long black hair, nice boobs and not a small but not a big ass.

Samantha turns. "Julie, this is Charlie. Charlie, Julie."

"Is this The Charlie she is always talking about?" Julie asks with a smile.

"I think so. Is this The Julie?" I ask.

She laughs and shakes my hand with a soft touch. The next hour or so is meeting a bunch of people that I will never see again after tonight. The restaurant has a nice bar area, and the food isn't bad. I am taking a picture of Julie & Sam when Sam's eye go wide in surprise as I take the picture. Julie breaks down laughing. "Sorry...I had to."

"What happened?" I ask.

Samantha playfully slaps Julie's arm. "She goosed me!"

I show them the picture and they both laugh. Then I hear a woman behind us. "You Goosed her?"

Julie looks up and smiles. "Yes I did, my beautiful wife." As she hugs the blond walking towards us. Wow, her wife is stunning. She is a classic, tall, buxom, blond beauty. She gives Samantha a polite hug, and Sam turns to me. "Robbie, this is Charlie. Charlie, this is Julie's wife Robbie."

Robbie gives me a quick look and smiles. "Nice to meet you." She says, shaking my hand. I have already ordered a round of tequila. I think it's time for a second. I waive to the bartender. I get four shots and fresh drinks.

After the shots are done Samantha smiles at me. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" She asks.

"He isn't trying to. He is doing it." Laughs Julie.

For the next hour Julie and Sam get happy. Robbie is a few drinks behind us, and I can just hold my booze better. We are the two sober ones. We stand there watching them socialize with coworkers. When the night starts to come to a close, Julie doesn't want it to end. She wraps her arm around Robbie. "Let's go back to the house. We have that nice bottle of champagne. I say tonight is a good reason to pop it." She says.

Robbie smiles at her. "You want champagne now too?"

"Come on Please." Julie says kissing Robbie's neck.

Robbie smiles and sighs. "I can't say no to you."

"Yaaaaay." Squeals Julie.

Robbie looks at me. "Can you follow me?"

"Lead the way." I say with Samantha on my arm.

We get to their house. It's a nice bungalow. The living room is very large and modern. While the kitchen is modern with an old school design. Robbie is reaching in a cabinet for glasses and looks at me. "Can you grab the bottle in the back of the fridge?" She asks.

Julie takes Samantha's arm. "Let's drink outside." She says walking Samantha out back.

I pop and pour the champagne, and we toast Samantha. We sit and sip the champagne. I see Julie smile at Robbie, and Robbie gives her a small nod. Julie takes a breath and speaks up. "I have a present I want to give you, Samantha."

"Oh I don't need a present. Tonight has been so much fun." Says Sam.

"Nope, I insist. You need to stand up, and close your eyes." Says Julie. Once Sam has her eyes closed Julie looks at me, smiles and puts her fingers to her lips to Sshhh me. She steps forward and kisses Samantha's lips with her mouth open. Sam's eyes pop open in surprise. Julie pulls back a bit, and softly says. "I hope it's not the wrong size."

"It's perfect." Says Samantha as she leans forward and kisses Julie.

Robbie looks at me as they kiss. "Julie has told me she always thought Samantha was cute, and thought she would like her gift."

As they break the kiss I say. "Oh she does. She told me she fantasized about Julie."

"Really?" Asks Julie.

Samantha just nods her head yes. Robbie speaks up. "We could make the fantasy a reality."

Samantha smiles and then looks at me. "No, I couldn't leave Charlie out."

I start to talk and Robbie puts up her hand to me. "Julie is a lesbian, while I am, let's say a bisexual lesbian. It's been a while, but I enjoy a man from time to time." Robbie looks at me.

Samantha looks surprised. Then turns to me smiling. "Are you thinking about pimping me out?" She asks half giggling.

I grab her hand and pull her down on my lap. "Say no, I don't want to." I say to her and Sam kisses me hard. We break the kiss and I see Julie in Robbie's lap. "So I give you two Sam, and then I get you two." I say pointing back and forth to Robbie and Samantha.

"Sounds fair to me. But this pretty lady." She says as she pulls Julie's shirt off her, and cups her bra covered boobs in her hand. "Is ladies only."

I unzip the back of Samantha's dress and push it off her shoulders. I then one up Robbie and I pop Samantha's bra. I push it off and hold her boobs in my hands teasing and playing with her nipples. Samantha lets out a pleasurable sigh.

Robbie and Julie and just smiling and watching. Robbie pats Julie's ass, and Julie gets up. Robbie walks toward us. She stands in front of us just a step away, and looks at Samantha. "Samantha, Julie has fantasized about ravaging you together with me for a while now. Julie has told me recently she could see a twinkle in your eyes when she would talk to you. She was sure you were thinking dirty thoughts."

Sam looks at me and then Robbie. "From time to time I was. Charlie and I had an honest talk about our pasts. He told me he and his late wife used to swing, and I couldn't help but imagine doing things with the two of you."

Robbie holds out her hand and smiles. "Take my hand Beautiful, and I promise you we will do some things with you."

Samantha stands, and as she does I push her dress over her hips. She steps out of it, taking Robbie's hand, and they walk into the house. I take Samantha's dress and follow. They all stop in the living room. Robbie bends her head down and kisses Samantha's cheek. "I want you to get on your knees, and strip Julie naked." Robbie looks at me and points to an armchair. She is obviously the alpha with Julie. For now I will allow it, but I am in charge when I fuck her and Samantha.

I watch Robbie push a large ottoman into the corner of the sectional. There is now an area about the size of a full sized bed. I look at Samantha and she is looking at Julie's pussy in awe. She has shaved her lips, and has left a patch of hair above them. Samantha starts to bend forward and Robbie sees her. "Oh no Beautiful, not yet. We are going to make you cum first." Robbie says as she pulls off her shirt, and stands beside Julie. She looks at Julie. "Now take my pants off."

Samantha smiles and turns towards Robbie. She pulls Robbie's pants and panties down at once, and pulls them off her one leg at a time as Robbie raises a foot. She then lifts her leg up onto the ottoman, intentionally opening her legs wide as Samantha is kneeling in front of her. Robbie has a small patch above her pussy and I smile, she is a natural blond.

Robbie places her hand on Samantha's head and tilts it back so she is looking up at her. "Do you like what you see?"

"I do." Says Samantha, sounding a little shy. I can't see her face right now. Robbie puts her finger under Sam's chin and stands her up. Robbie reaches forward, wraps her arm around Sam, pulls her close and kisses her. It's a soft sensual kiss.

Robbie breaks the kiss and looks at Julie. "I can't forget my sexy wife." She pulls Julie to her and they kiss with practiced ease. Robbie pulls back and holds a hand on Julie & Samantha's head. They get the idea. They lean towards each other and kiss. They break, and Robbie sounds disappointed. "You two have fantasized about each other. You can do better than that ladies." And nudges them together. This time it's a long, wet passionate kiss. They smile at each other as they break the kiss. Robbie talks in an almost soft hypnotic voice. "Julie, take off her panties."

Julie crouches down and runs her hands up Samantha's thighs to the waistband of her panties, and pulls them down to her ankles. Samantha then slides her hand over her pussy. I realize she hasn't shaved in a few days. "I wasn't expecting Any of this. Not Charlie and certainly not This." Says Samantha.

Robbie turns her shoulders so she is facing. "Au natural, baby smooth or somewhere in between, you are a sexy and beautiful woman." She bends forward and gives Samantha a deep kiss as her hand slides down Samantha's belly. She pushes Sam's hand out of the way and just rubs her hand over Sam's pussy. Samantha moans into the kiss. Robbie pulls back and holds her fingers up in front of Samantha's face. She rubs her wet fingers together. "You are a wet beautiful woman." She says and she slips her wet fingers into Samantha's mouth. Fuck that's hot.

Robbie nudges Sam back and sits her on the ottoman. She moves Julie so she is in front of Sam. She sits beside Sam and lays her back. Robbie lays beside her. She slides a pillow under Sam's head. "Now Beautiful we are going to watch Julie eat you out until you orgasm." Robbie reaches out and tweaks Samantha's nipples. "I might help a little." She says as Julie kneels in between Samantha's legs.

Julie starts at Samantha's knees and kisses and bites her way up her thighs. A kiss on the left, a bite on the right, back and forth. Little by little getting closer to her goal. Samantha is softly moaning as Julie moves her way up, and then she gasps loudly as Julie's mouth locks on and sucks hard on Samantha's clit. "OOOOHHHHH!" Sam gasps out in surprise.

Robbie nuzzles neck and looks at me as she says. "I figured Charlie was going to be a bit hard fucking me later, so it's only fair Julie & I are a little hard on you."

The sound of Julie slurping and sucking on Samantha is filling the room. Sam looks over at me. The pleasure Julie is giving her is written all over her face. "Thank You, Charlie." She sighs.

I smile at Robbie. "Remember, you asked for it."

"Promises, promises." She giggles as she turns Sam to her and gives her a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss. "Make her cum Julie. Use your fingers too so she is ready for me next."

"AAAAHHHHH". Gasps Sam as I watch Julie push two fingers into Samantha's pussy and finger fuck her. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH. AAHH." Sam gasps with each stroke of Julie's fingers.

"Keep her simmering for a minute. I will be right back." Robbie says as she gets up and heads out of the room. I watch her tits and ass wiggle as she walks past me.

Samantha moans. "Please Julie. I am so close."

For the first time Julie pulls her mouth off of Samantha's pussy. "I know you are. I can feel you squeezing my fingers, but you heard the boss." She licks Sam's clit softly. "I have to keep you simmering."

Samantha bucks her hips up as Julie licks her. "Nnnoooo." She moans.

"You never say No to Mommy." I hear Robbie from behind me. "That gets naughty little girls a spanking." I see Samantha's eyes go wide, and then Robbie walks past me sporting a strap on. It's a bit longer than me, but not as thick.

Oh shit. Robbie is planning on fucking Samantha with a strap on. I didn't see that or "Mommy" coming. This could be good.

"I told Julie, on the way home if she wanted to start something with you she could, but Mommy was going to fuck you." Robbie says as she crouches behind Julie. "Now make her cum." She says as she runs her fingers through Julie's hair and pulls it back, holding her hair against the back of her head as she holds Julie's face to Samantha's pussy.

Julie's slurping and sucking resumes, and Samantha drops her head back gasping and moaning. "HHAA. HHAA. HHAA." Julie had her right there. Sam is going to orgasm quickly.

Robbie says sternly. "Beautiful, look at me. Mommy wants to watch your face as you orgasm."

Samantha looks up a little wide eyed. Her panting is getting faster and louder. "HA. HA. HA. HA. HA."

"That's it! Cum for Mommy, Beautiful." Says Robbie.

That puts Samantha over the top. "HA. HA. HA. HHHHAAAAAAAAAA!" She loudly gasps. Her face looks a little pained. I am sure it was a good orgasm.

Robbie pulls Julie back by her hair. "My turn." She says as Julie moves off to the side. Robbie steps up, rolls Samantha's legs back to raise her pussy up a bit, lines up the strap on, and sinks right in with one stroke.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" Moans Samantha.

"Mommy warned you it would be hard." Robbie says as she looks at Julie. "She is too loud. Sit on her face and shut her up."

Samantha is enjoying the strap on. I can see it in her eyes, well that is until Julie sits on her face. I hear Samantha's moaning instantly get muffled and Julie sighs. "Oh that's nice."

I watch Robbie. She is enjoying this. I watch her butt cheeks jiggle, and her boobs sway as she is giving Samantha a good fucking. Every now and then she spanks Samantha's thigh and ass. I am as hard as a rock, but I want to give Robbie a surprise fucking like she is giving Samantha. "Hey Mommy." I say. "Daddy can't wait to give you a nice hard fucking."

Robbie turns and smiles at me. "Mommy is kind of looking forward to it, but first these two need to cum."

"Oh Mommy, Samantha has me very close." Sighs Julie.

Robbie pushes Julie's back over some, and as her ass cheeks turn up she starts spanking her. She isn't killing her, but neither is she going easy. "Cum on her face, little girl." Spank. "Think of all the times you told me you sat at your desk fantasizing about her going down on you." Spank. "Now it's a reality." Spank. "She is licking your clit." Spank. "And you are going to cum."

Fuck this is unreal. I guess Julie thought about Sam too.

Robbie starts spanking a little harder. "Do I have to get the paddle?"

Julie starts letting out little hisses as she keeps getting spanked. Her ass is now obviously red. I see Samantha's hands grip the edge of the cushion, and I can hear muffled moans. She is orgasming. "Oh you don't get off that easily." Robbie says as she uses her thumb to rub Samantha's clit while she keeps the strap on deep in Sam's pussy. I can see Samantha's stomach muscles spasming.

Julie lets out a loud moan and rolls off Samantha's face. Her face is covered in Julie's juices and her eyes are unfocused. Robbie pulls out and gives Samantha's pussy a quick slap. "Looks like you enjoyed Mommy fucking you." She says.

I stand up. "And now Daddy is going to enjoy fucking Mommy. Take that thing off." I say pointing at the strap on as I pull off my shirt. I watch Robbie unbuckle the strap on, Samantha's feet are now flat on the floor and she is still breathing heavily. Julie is looking up while taking in the scene. Robbie is now naked. I notice the strapon laying on the floor. It had a piece on the inside that was a few inches long. Probably just enough to make Robbie feel the fucking too. I smile at her as I kick off my shoes. "Mommy, kneel in front of me. You are taking off Daddy's pants."

Robbie smiles at me with the role reversal. She kneels there looking at the bulge in my pants. I pull her hands up and put them on my belt. "Take off my pants." Robbie opens my belt, unbuttons my pants and pulls down my zipper. She gives me a look as her hand brushes my hard on. She reaches her fingers under the waistband of my underwear and pulls everything off.

My hard on bounces free in her face, and I see her expression change. "Oh Fuck!" She gasps.

"Well you are right. You are going to get fucked." I say as I hold her head. "When was the last time you had a dick in your mouth?"

Robbie looks at Julie and then me. "A long time."

I gently pull her head forward. "Open wide." I watch her open her mouth. She stretches her lips around me. She isn't used to giving a blowjob, and it shows. I look at Samantha, and smile as she smiles at me. "Hey Beautiful, come show her how it's done."

Sam gives me a big smile as she slides onto the floor. She moves next to Robbie, and nudges her aside. She holds me in her hands. She has small hands and I smile as I think it just makes me look bigger in her little hands. She pops me in her mouth taking my head and bobs up and down taking an extra inch or two as she bobs down. She stops and runs her tongue around me. I moan and she flicks me with her tongue and looks up at me. She pulls off me and smiles. I grab Robbie's arm and pull her up. I nudge her towards the arm of the sofa, and she looks a little nervous. I push on her back and she bends over the arm of the couch.

Samantha is beside me. I take her hand and pull it towards my hard on. She kisses me as she grabs me in her hand. One hand on my dick, one behind my head holding me to her while we kiss. She breaks the kiss and lines me up with Robbie's pussy.

Samantha leans over Robbie. "Last chance Robbie." She says softly.

Robbie looks back nervous, but smiling. "Do it."

I don't wait. I push in firmly like she did with Samantha. The difference is Robbie had the short dildo on the inside side of the strap on harness fucking her pussy as she fucked Samantha. She at least had a little warm up. Still she moans loudly as I push into her. "FFUUCCKKKKK!" She drops her head into to cushion, as I start fucking.

She may have had the dildo in her, but she is still as tight as a drum. It feels great, but I don't kill her at first. I give her a nice back and forth rhythm. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She moans over and over.

Samantha moves down to Robbie's face. Julie is looking on, maybe a little concerned and or horrified. Samantha waves her over. As Julie shuffles forward Sam pushes Robbie's hair out of her eyes. "Robbie, are you ok?" She asks.

"Jesus...how do....you do it?" She asks staggering her words almost matching my fucking. "He is...so fat. I've never...Oh Fuck."

12