Nephew’s Aunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha sits Julie in front of Robbie, and has her slide over so Robbie's head is in Julie's lap. Julie still has an odd look on her face watching Robbie get fucked by me. Samantha sits next to Julie and wraps her arm around her. "It's ok. She is enjoying herself." Julie gives Samantha a look and Sam giggles. "Really she is." But it doesn't look like Julie is too sure. "Julie, does Robbie like to eat things you don't?"

"Well sure." Says Julie.

"Do you judge her for it?"

"No". Says Julie.

"Do you think less of me because I like men, but let you seduce me?" Asks Samantha.

Julie smiles. "Never."

"Do you love Robbie?"

"With all my heart." Julie answers quickly. I notice Robbie is now looking up at Julie.

"Then hold her, support her, and tell her you love her while she enjoys something she hasn't in a long time. Do it because you love her." Says Samantha.

Julie slides down in the seat, so her face is closer to Robbie. She gives her a hug and I hear mumbled I Love Yous. Samantha stands next to me. She kisses me and then looks down. "Wow, that is a sexy view." She sighs.

"Want a view of your own?" I ask.

"I don't have the right equipment." She giggles at me. I point to the strap on. "Oh my god." She moans. I then point at Julie. "I don't know if I could?"

"You'll never know if you don't try. Plus I think it would be hot as hell to watch." I say.

Sam walks over to pick it up and sees the piece inside the harness for her and giggles. "Seriously?" She giggles.

"Do it, Samantha." I say.

"Oh my god." She giggles as she steps into it. "I am going to fuck a woman." She makes a face and her eyes go a little wide, as she snugs it up against her, and I am sure the inside dildo pops inside her.

Samantha steps in front of Julie, who up until now has been concentrating on Robbie, and didn't notice what Samantha was doing. "Julie, you are late with those reports again." Says Samantha sternly.

Julie looks up and her eyes go wide. "Sorry Boss." She says with a smile on her face.

"It's too late for sorry. Get on your hands and knees facing Robbie." Says Samantha.

Robbie smiles and says. "You better do as your Boss says. You wouldn't want to lose your job."

Julie looks back and forth between the two of them and says. "Yes Ma'am." I am unsure who she is saying yes to but she gets into position.

Robbie looks up at Samantha. "Hey Boss, she likes it nice and hard."

Samantha fumbles a bit, but slips it in, and then slams home slapping her thighs against Julie. Julie just groans. Speaking of hard, I had slowed down while I was distracted. I grab Robbie's hips tight. "I almost forgot I promised you a hard fucking." I say as I shove in hard.

In just a matter of seconds the room is filled with slapping skin, moaning and grunting. I can't believe I didn't think of this. I slap Robbie's ass. "I am going to cum." I say.

"Oh god! Not in me. No!" She begs.

"Daddy has to cum inside a woman. It's a rule. I will cum in your mouth." I say.

"Eeewww." Moans Robbie.

"OK, your ass." I say slapping her ass.

"No Way!" Robbie yells.

"Cum in me Daddy." Says Julie. "I can't get pregnant. Cum in me." Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I was honestly thinking of pulling out and cumming on her ass. I was playing it up.

Robbie looks up at her. "Honey, you don't have to. You have never."

"I know." Says Julie. "But you like it. I should at least try it right. Plus since the surgery I can't get pregnant.

Samantha bends over Julie and talks softly. Julie smiles and looks up. "Why don't you swap places." Julie says.

Robbie looks up. "Honey, are you sure?"

Both Samantha and I are holding still inside Robbie and Julie. Julie asks. "Do you like it?"

"I do." Says Robbie. "It's a nice difference. Like right now he feels warm inside me, and I swear I can feel his pulse."

Julie puts on a small shy smile. "Allow me to try this, and do it for you Mommy."

Robbie reaches out and holds Julie's hand. "Do it." She says.

Samantha and I walk past each other as we swap sides, and she stops me. "Be gentle." She says putting her hand on my chest.

"I will if you won't."

"Deal." Samantha says with a smile and gives me a quick kiss.

Samantha steps up behind Robbie and I hear a solid spank. Robbie gasps as Sam says. "You buddy over there didn't turn in her reports on time. You are going to pay for that."

Robbie smiles at Samantha. "Do your worst, Beautiful. You are wearing my favorite toy." Samantha spanks her one last time and pushes the toy in. "Oh yeah." Moans Robbie.

I lean over Julie and speak softly. "Julie, I was only playing with Robbie. I was planning on pulling out. You don't have to."

She smiles at me. "I figured, but she does like it, and I have never tried it."

"Never?" I ask.

"Nope. I have never had sex with a man. Obviously Robbie and I use the strap on, but never a real man. So let's pop my cherry, but slowly please." Julie says.

Fuck me, I think. I rub myself between her pussy lips and Julie moans in pleasure as I brush her clit. As I brush up from her clit, I sort of half slip right into her entrance. I give a small nudge and my head pops in. "Oh Shit, You Are Thick!" She moans loudly, but doesn't say stop. I nudge in another inch. "FUCK!" She moans with her face in the cushions. Her head pops up and looks up at Samantha. "How do you do this every time? He feels huge!"

Samantha smiles. "It takes a little getting used to. Just close your eyes and just feel him stretching you. Feel the mushroom top pulling back and forth." She says all this while giving Robbie a firm fucking that has Robbie grunting.

I so want to go harder, but I hold back. I don't want to kill Julie. I look up and see Samantha. "Hey Beautiful." I say, she looks up and smiles at me. "Do you know how sexy you look, and how turned on I am right now?" I say as I watch her hips buck back and forth, and her boobs sway to the rhythm.

"Turned on enough to let Julie feel a man cum inside her?"

"Oh I am definitely getting there, Samantha." I say.

"Julie." Samantha calls out. Julie lifts her head and looks up. "Your call. He can go as is, but it will take longer. Let him go a little harder like Robbie was giving to you and it will be over much faster."

Julie drops her head and moans. "Oh God. Longer, or harder?" She thinks it over. "Do it. Harder. I am not sure I can take You doing this all night."

I hold her hips and fuck a little firmer. It's nowhere near what Robbie was doing, but it's enough. I can feel the tingle rising as Julie moans and groans into the cushion. I am right there and I shove in a little harder on that last stroke. "FUCK!" She groans.

I cum hard. I feel like I am ready to cramp up. I let out a deep moan as I cum inside Julie. I am the first man to fuck and cum inside her. I haven't had a virgin in 35+ years. I am still inside her, and I hear her moan. "I can feel it. It feels warm."

I look up and Sam is pulling off the harness. Robbie is still bent over the arm of the sofa. Samantha comes to me and pulls me to her. She wraps her arm around my neck, and kisses me hard. She breaks the kiss and pushes me back onto the couch with both hands on my chest. "I am so worked up right now I am about to scream. I am so fucking you senseless." She tells me as she climbs over me. She rests her pussy right on my hard on and humps against me. After a few tries, and the pieces of the puzzle not going together. She growls, reaches down, holds my hard on and sits right down on me. "Aaaahhhhhhhh! That's what I want." She moans as she rocks and humps on me. She bends her body down and puts her boobs to my mouth. I open my mouth so I can bite and suck on her nipples. She sometimes bends forward kissing and sucking my ear and neck giving me chills. We are in our own world.

Just a few minutes into it Samantha is sitting up more grinding against me. I have a nipple in each hand, and she starts to orgasm. "HA. HA. HA. HA. HHHAAA. HHHAAAAAAAA."

She stops for a moment catching her breath and enjoying her orgasm. "All better now?" I ask, teasing her.

"I have been missing you, dreaming about you, and rubbing myself senseless sometimes thinking about you. You think I am happy with one orgasm? I won't be happy until I have your cum inside of me." She says rather seriously. "Do you have a problem with that?"

I smile. "No Ma'am!"

Julie speaks up. "Um his cum is currently oozing out of me."

We both look and notice Julie sitting on Robbie's lap. Robbie is softly rubbing Julie's pussy and my cum oozing out of it. "Oh he has another for me. Don't you Charlie?" Asks Samantha.

"I sure do." I say.

Julie looks a little surprised. "I thought guys only came once?"

I speak up. "Some do, but most guys can cum two, or like me sometimes three times."

Samantha climbs off me and leans over the arm of the sofa where Julie was. "And the second and third take longer to happen. That's good for me."

I get a dirty idea. "Julie, sit in front of Samantha. I think she should lick you clean." I say.

"Really?" Julie asks.

"Yes, really Sweetie. Get over here." Says Samantha.

Julie moves over and shuffles her pussy right in front of Samantha's face. Robbie shuffles behind her holding her. I move behind Samantha and push into her. Her soft, hot, wet pussy envelopes me and feels amazing. Samantha moans into Julie's pussy. Julie sighs as Samantha starts licking her clean. Robbie smiles and holds Julie caressing and playing with her nipples. It's a surreal scene.

Samantha pulls her head up and looks at Julie. "All clean!" She says sounding cheery, and breathing a little heavily as I fuck her into the arm of the couch.

Robbie puts on her stern voice. "Mommy will tell you when you are done. You haven't made her orgasm yet. You are not "All Done". Robbie says with air quotes.

I spank Samantha's ass cheek. Spank! "You heard Mommy." Spank! "Get back to work."

Samantha yelps in surprise, and looks back at me. "Yes Sir." She says with a big smile. She puts her head back down. Her licking and slurping is louder than before, and Julie moans her appreciation.

For the last few minutes Julie has been gently holding Samantha's face against her. I can now see her fingers trying to grip the back of Sam's head and Julie lets out a long deep moan. Her head leans back against Robbie, and her eyes half close as she orgasms.

"There you go Baby." Says Robbie as she hugs Julie.

Samantha lifts her head up and looks back at me. Her face is a little flushed and wet with Julie's juices. She kicks her legs that have been hanging in the air. "Charlie, are you close? Do you need to go harder? My feet are falling asleep." She asks. I don't answer I just grab her hips and fuck her harder. She lets out a moaning grunt. I keep myself nice and deep so my thighs slap against her ass as we fuck. I am not going fast, but I am fucking hard. Each time I bottom out Samantha lets out an "Unhh. Unhh."

I am going to cum. I grab the flesh on her hips tight in my hands, and jam home that final time, cumming deep inside her. I moan as I cum. Samantha moans softly. "Oh so close." As I pull out trying to catch my breath.

Robbie hops up smiling. "Mommy will finish what Daddy started." She puts one hand on Samantha's back keeping her bent over the arm of the couch, and pushes two fingers into Samantha's pussy. Robbie looks at me. "Daddy you made a mess inside her."

I spank Samantha's ass. "She likes it, don't you?" I ask.

Sam looks at Robbie. "Sometimes I feel it shoot inside of me, and it always feels so warm Mommy." She says with a smile.

Robbie sides in a third finger, and Sam lets out a moan of pleasure. "Let's make you cum, Beautiful." Robbie says as she picks up the pace. Her hand is a blur as she fucks Samantha. The wet sloppy fucking sound is so loud. In no time Robbie's fingers, and Samantha's pussy lips are covered in a mix of my cum and her juices. Samantha is panting and gasping almost in rhythm to Robbie's finger fucking. It is sexy as hell to watch.

Before I know what's happening. Samantha is cumming hard. "HHHAAA. HHHAA. HHAAA." Robbie isn't stopping. She keeps fingering Samantha hard and fast. "PLEEAASSEE". Begs Samantha. Her body is shaking, but Robbie holds her down.

"Mommy wants you to scream. I know you have one more in you. I am not stopping until you cum one more time."

"Charlie!" Samantha gasps. I sit on the couch in front of her. Samantha grabs my hand in hers. "Too....much." She gasps as I watch her body spasm.

"No Beautiful, not too much. Let go, and surrender to it. Mommy isn't stopping. Give me one more." Says Robbie.

Out of nowhere Samantha's hips somehow lift up off the arm of the couch and she screams. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Her hips hover in the air for a moment and then her whole body flops down. She is limp, laying her head in my lap breathing like she ran a marathon.

Good to her word Robbie stops fingering her once she screams and orgasms. While I am holding Samantha, Robbie takes Julie's hand and pulls her to her, spooning together with her. I tug on Samantha's arms and she lets me pull her off the arm of the couch. She ends up stretched out with her head in my lap. She is slowly shifting her legs back and forth trying to get the numbness to go away.

We sit in silence for a bit. Robbie is nuzzling Julie's neck. Samantha sits up and looks at them. "Robbie, no one has ever made me orgasm like that before." Samantha looks at me. "Sorry." She says with a small smile.

"I love doing it to Julie." Says Robbie.

But Julie cuts in. "It's so much though. I mean in a good way, but Wow!"

Samantha giggles. "Wow is right. I thought I was going to pass out. Hell I feel like I could fall asleep now."

Julie speaks up. "You can stay the night. We have a spare bedroom."

Samantha smiles. "No thank you Julie. I want my bed."

"What, you don't want me?" I say teasing.

Samantha turns and pulls me into a deep kiss. She holds my head to her and we sit there basically making out. She breaks the kiss and looks at me smiling. "Any questions?"

"Just one. When we get home, are you coming to bed naked to fuck or in lingerie to make love?" I ask.

Samantha smiles. "I guess you will have to wait and find out."

"You go girl." Says Julie.

We say our goodbyes, and head home. Samantha tells me she needs to get cleaned up. I strip and lay on the bed. Samantha comes out in a pretty satiny nightgown. She looks a little embarrassed as she stands in the doorway. I get up and walk to her. "What's wrong?"

"This is the sexiest thing I have." She sighs.

I hold her hands and look at her. "You are beautiful."

She sighs a bit disappointed. "I wanted to be sexy."

I trace my fingers down her shoulder straps and over her nipples just poking out. "It's a sexy beautiful. Your nipples just showing, letting me know they are there and hard just waiting to be teased." I drop my hands to her thighs and feel up and under the bottom, until I can verify she has no panties on. "Feeling you have no panties on." As I slide and hand over, I slide my fingers up and down between her wet pussy lips. She sighs in pleasure. "Knowing I just have to lift the bottom up and feel your excitement." I take her hand and put it on my hard on. She wraps her hand around me and smiles.

"Charlie, I want you to make love to me. I want to fall asleep in my bed with you inside me and your arms wrapped around me." Samantha says.

I say nothing. I take her hand and lead her to the bed. I stand her beside it and pull the bottom of the nightgown up. "We don't need this anymore." I say smiling as I pull it off her. I push her back onto the bed and crawl over her. We both moan as I line up and push in. I spend the next little while making love to her. We do missionary until she orgasms. I then spoon behind her and continue to make love to her. She orgasms a little harder. I roll her over face down and straddle her. I get a little more aggressive. Now I want to cum. I am stroking in and out of her, and I can feel it little by little. The urge to cum is getting stronger when I can't help but groan, and cum.

After a moment I lay against her, wrap my arm around her and roll us over on our sides. I push myself against her bum and just hold her. She hugs my arm to her chest and sighs. "I Love You, Charlie."

I kiss the back of her head. "I Love You Too." She falls asleep in my arms before I fall out of her. I roll my hips away a bit, pulling out of her, and fall asleep.

12