All Comments on 'Nervous'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
A good time was had by all

5 stars if my browser was working.

The usual LW crowd will be quiet. The wife wasn't cheating, and the husband was scarcely being cuckolded (since that implies lack of knowledge and/or power to prevent the wife from having sex with another man.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, A Good Time Wasn't Had By Me

Absolutely horrible. What a ridiculous marriage!

morris40morris40over 10 years ago
What I don't understand...

I understand why she is nervous and why being nervous adds to her enjoyment of sex with an extra-marital partner and with her husband. I understand why he enjoys seeing his wife have an orgasm with another man and I understand why sex is so hot for him when he finally sinks his cock into a pussy that is already dripping with cum. When we first discovered swinging it was like being newly weds again. It is still pretty fantastic because each couple we meet is a new experience with all the jitters and joys of a first time all over again for both of us. What I don't understand is why people read these stories who are so insecure or moralistic that they can't vicariously share in their spouse's pleasure when aroused by a new sexual partner.

tim4522tim4522over 10 years ago
LOVED This Story!!

This is a great fantasy of mine. At first, my wife was excited about it, but now she's not. But I'd LOVE to see her being fucked and satisfying another guy .. She's SO FUCKING GOOD. And if possible, fucking his woman, as well. Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written, no glaring errors and seemed to flow.

If the husband can't keep the wife happy after all those years together I'd think they'd be better off splitting then her getting what she wants and him ending towards a bullshit cuckold situation it sure seems he damn well doesn't deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow ! Very sensuous !!

I love the way you write from the woman's perspective. Her thoughts & reactions were sensitive yet very sexy. It felt like I was in the bedroom and living room with them while she made love to both men. I loved the way your female character always took care to think about how her actions would affect her husband, always including him before "the acts." She showed how much she loved him even though the thought of having sex with other men really turned her on. Great writing. A-5😊

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Why the hell do folks still bother to get married? This was the main question I was left asking after reading this well written tale? Told from a woman's perspective, it may have been, but who was the major beneficiary of all the fucking around? The so-called wife was having her solid financially stable husband Kevin as well as a bevy of strange cock whenever the mood struck her. Let's face facts here...you wrote a willing cuck story. Again, I find it amazing that a husband can feel a level of pride seeing his wife give pleasure to ther men. Again if this is the future, why the fuck get hitched in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is over the top hot. You've really captured the fantasy of the first time hotwifing well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but I just have a highly negative visceral reaction to this plot. My attitude was formed slowly as I met contemporaries who were involved in this "sharing" lifestyle. The evolving pattern was disturbingly similar: initial enthusiasm, excitement and satisfaction -- personal satisfaction. But ultimately the "bloom was off the rose," primarily characterized by slowly divergent attitudes and experiences of the two spouses. This divergence became the nominal explanation of the divergence of the relationship itself. Separation / divorce became a very common result. I became bothered by the question of Why was this unsatisfying result was so common. The environment in the relationships seemed to be characterized by sadness and a sense of inevitability. To make a long story much shorter: after consulting with many therapists and other such professionals, as well as actual participants, it seems that the "sharing relationship" eventually was experienced as basically undermining the structural underpinning of a mutually committed marriage. The "better or worse" phrase seemed to have a deep emotional connection to so many, both men and women. A lot more can be said, but I defer to a different environment.

mfj77mfj777 months ago

Great detail and writing. Loved the hair in the throat; that's a bit of realism. Was interesting how the wife DID NOT humiliate here husband but kept him involved. The beginning of the story where the wife described her affairs and expressed wonder whether her husband had any affairs was also an interesting plot device. Makes one think about how deep a relationship the couple really had. Certainly erotic.

Liked this much better than many of your other stories that merely seemed liked vignettes meant to extol the virtues of "the lifestyle"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...