Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Maggie says, thinking about it. "I want you to plan my next birthday party." She laughs. "Who will you invite to you mom's party?"

"Let's see." I say, thinking about who mom might want. "You and my sister, our neighbor Mary, my friend Carolyn..."

"And you'll be the only guy?" Maggie looks at me suspiciously.

"Well, we could invite Carolyn's husband." I say. "In case mom has the same black man fantasy that you have?"

"Oh! That would be nice, even if she doesn't." Maggie coos, rubbing her hand on my thigh, as I pull into the parking lot of my dad's office.

Danae is at the reception desk when we enter the office. She doesn't look up when we approach her desk.

"Hello, Danae." I smile. "Is Daryl in?" I ask her.

"You don't have an appointment." She says, glancing at Maggie. "Who's this? Your mother?" She smirks.

"Who's the bitch?" Maggie asks.

"The bitch." Danae says, tossing her hair back. "Is the person who's keeping you from seeing Daryl!" She says, snottily.

"Really?" Maggie asks, looking at me. "Zap her, Nick." She says, curtly.

"I don't have to." I answer, bending down in front of Danae's desk. "Think about it, Danae." I say, activating the trigger. "You want to be very nice to us and show us into Daryl's office immediately." I say, standing up straight.

"Oh, Nick!" Danae says cheerily, jumping up from her desk and walking around it to give me a hug. Her short skirt barely covers her ass cheeks and her luscious tits are bursting from her scoop neck blouse, as she holds the embrace and looks at Maggie. "Who is this lovely lady with you?" She asks, smiling at Maggie.

"This is Maggie." I tell her. "We need to see Daryl."

"Right this way." She says, walking towards Daryl's office and opening the door without knocking. My dad's on the phone and he looks surprise that Danae just let us in, but he holds up one finger to indicate that he'll be done in a minute.

"What was that?" Maggie whispers, referring to how I got Danae to do what I wanted without zapping her.

"A trigger." I say. "I gave it to her the last time I was here." I whisper back.

"Did Harry know about those?" She asks, skeptically. "How did you know about them?" She asks.

"I don't think Harry ever used them." I answer. "I researched hypnosis on the Internet and decided to give the concept of post suggestion triggers a try. It worked, so I've used it a few times."

"On who?" Maggie asks.

"Um... Nicole and my English teacher, last year." I answer, wondering if I'm in trouble. Maggie is just looking at me and I can't tell what's going through her mind.

"Does it only work if you say the trigger?" Maggie finally asks.

"I don't know." I answer, honestly. "I've never told anyone about it." I tell her.

"Let me try it with Danae." She says, smiling. "What was it, again?" She asks.

"Think about it, Danae." I whisper. "Then whatever you tell her next, she'll do. Try it." I encourage her. "Tell her to take her clothes off. I want you to see her body, anyway."

"Think about it, Danae." Maggie says, turning towards Danae who is standing in the doorway. "Come over here." Danae immediately steps towards Maggie, letting the door close.

"Strip off all your clothing and parade around the room showing off your naked body." Maggie says, looking from me to Danae, as if I can bail her out if it doesn't work. Danae immediately pulls her blouse over her head, revealing a sheer, flesh colored bra. Her nipples and areolas are visible through the thin material and my cock leaps forward, certain that it's going to get some release.

"Wow!" Maggie says. "It worked!" We both watch as Danae unfastens the bra and shakes it off her arms, letting her large golden orbs hang free. I adjust my hard cock and catch a glimpse of my dad, staring at the three of us, his mouth gaping open.

"Tell her to make her nipples hard." I suggest to Maggie, as Danae steps out of her skirt and is rolling her flesh colored thong down her long, shapely legs.

"Think about it Danae." Maggie says, smiling at me. "Make your nipples hard." Danae's nipples immediately tighten and grow out from her chest about a half an inch. "That's amazing." Maggie says, but I'm not sure if she means Danae's hard nipples, her smooth pussy mound, or the fact that she can control her. Danae is in the process of walking around the room, per Maggie's instruction. Maggie and I are both distracted by her thick pussy lips, protruding between her legs, as she parades around us.

"Okay, let's stay focused." Maggie says, as I take the transmitter out of my pocket and insert the ear buds. We've both been so intent on Danae, that we don't notice my dad opening his desk drawer and flicking switches, until it's too late. Just before I tune in his frequency, Maggie's eyes glaze over.

"Grab that transmitter!" Dad shouts at Maggie and she lunges towards me grabbing the transmitter from my hands. I reach out for it, but she is too quick. I grab the ear bud wire and try to pull the transmitter back, but only manage to disconnect the wire from the transmitter.

"Bring it here!" Dad yells at Maggie. Danae is still parading around the room naked, showing off her body, when Maggie pushes her out of the way to get the transmitter to dad. Fuck! I gave him the command not to use his transmitter on me, but I didn't think about him being able to use it on Maggie. Now he's got my transmitter and there is nothing stopping him from using it on me. Or is there?

I've got the ear buds, which are designed so that I can't accidentally tune in my own frequency. That might thwart dad's attempts to control me, at least for the time being. Everything seems sort of surreal. Danae is still prancing around naked, lifting her golden tits and tweaking her hard nipples, as she dances ballerina style around the room. Maggie is over by dad's desk with my transmitter in her hand and dad is smiling at me like a Cheshire cat.

"Give me the ear things, Nick." Dad says, an evil grin on his face. "If you don't want to see her hurt." He adds, nodding towards Maggie, as he reaches out and takes the transmitter from her and hands her a pair of scissors. "I can make her cut her own nipples off, Nick." He says, calmly.

"Take off your clothes." Dad barks at Maggie and she complies, pulling her halter top off while still holding the scissors. "Give me the ear plugs, Nick." Dad says, standing up and holding his hand out towards me. I don't know what to do! I can't let him hurt Maggie, but who knows what he'll do if he gets me under the transmitter's control.

"Let her go, Dad." I say, knowing it sounds lame, but unable to come up with anything else. "We can work something out." I tell him, trying to come up with a plan, as Maggie pulls her shorts and panties down, still holding the scissors.

"Holy fuck!" Dad exclaims, looking at Maggie's thick, unruly bush. "What a fucking jungle!" He smiles, still watching me, to see what I'll do.

"Don't try anything, Nick." Dad says, sternly. "I can make her stab herself with the scissors before you can get to me." He says. "Maybe you need a demonstration." He says, still smiling.

"Trim that god awful pubic hair, bitch!" Dad says, turning back to Maggie, and she starts cutting her pussy hair with the scissors. I watch her pulling the hair away from her mound with her left hand and cutting it short with the scissors in her right hand.

"Give them up, Nick." Dad says, unless you want to watch her push those scissors up her hairy cunt!" Danae is still dancing around the room, oblivious to everything around her. I watch her dance close to dad's desk and a light bulb goes off inside my head. Yes! If I can stall him a few more minutes.

"Dad." I plead. "Please don't hurt her." I say, watching Danae as she dances over to the windows and then starts back across the room. "Okay, I'll give them to you." I say, reaching for the ear buds, watching Danae, while dad watches me. When Danae dances behind his desk, I make my move.

"Think about it, Danae!" I shout. "Turn off the switch on that box in the desk drawer!" Danae, stops dancing and reaches toward dad's transmitter. Dad turns around and lunges towards Danae, tackling her and they both end up on the ground.

"Think about it, Danae!" I yell, as I grab the scissors from Maggie's hand. "Fight him! Hurt him! Hit! Bite! Kick! Scratch!" I yell, as I start to move around the desk to turn off the transmitter. Dad and Danae are rolling around on the floor. Danae has her long, golden legs wrapped around dad's torso and is clawing his face raw, biting his shoulder and pounding her fist against his head. They are an unusual sight; Danae, completely naked and my dad in his business suit, wrestling around on the floor. It would be comical, if it weren't so damn scary.

Before I can get around the desk, Maggie grabs me, trying to get the scissors back. I guess the command to cut her pussy hair, takes precedent over anything else and she desperately needs to follow the command. I try to keep them from her, without hurting her, but she's hitting me and grabbing for the scissors. I can't get to the transmitter with Maggie holding onto me, but I don't want to take the chance that dad will give Maggie a command to hurt herself with the scissors.

Dad seems to have overpowered Danae. She is on her back, flailing around, while he straddles her, with her arms pinned to the floor. He looks over at me, as the blood from his face is dripping down on Danae's tits, and he has an evil grin on his face.

"You brought this on yourself, Nick!" He says, looking at Maggie, fighting with me for the scissors. "Her pain is on your conscience." He scolds.

No! I can't let him hurt her! In a sudden burst of inspiration, I throw the scissors to the other end of the office. Maggie lets go of me and runs after them like an excited puppy chasing a stick. I dive towards the desk drawer and rip all the wires from dad's transmitter, killing the power, and hopefully, his hold on Maggie. She stops midway across the office, a stunned look on her face.

"What the fuck?" She asks, looking at me. Her eyes widen as she takes in the entire scene; her clothes in a heap on the floor, a pile of loose, black hair next to it and finally, Dad and Danae wrestling on the floor. In his struggle, dad dropped my transmitter. I pick it up, my hands shaking and plug in the ear bud cable. Dialing in dad's frequency, I push the button.

"Stop fighting, dad." He immediately sits still on top of Danae. She takes advantage of his immobility, to kick and claw her way out from under him. Standing up, she starts kicking him in the side and pounding his head. I let it go for a minute or two, watching her tight, round ass flex as she kicks him and her tits bounce when she hits him. They are definitely all natural.

"Think about it, Danae." I use the trigger calmly. "Stop fighting." I command her. She stands still, looking at my dad without emotion, as her chest rises and falls with her breathing.

"What the fuck happened?" Maggie asks, running her hand over her sheered pussy hair and looking at my dad's bloody face.

"He used his transmitter on you." I say. "I'll give you the details later." I say, hugging her against me. "You're not hurt, are you?" I ask. Even in the midst of this adrenaline rush from the fighting, my cock responds to Maggie's naked body.

"You can get hard, anywhere, anytime, can't you." Maggie laughs, as she playfully grinds her pussy against the bulge in my pants.

"Pretty much." I laugh. "Let's take care of what we came for and get the fuck out of here." I say.

"Okay." Maggie says, picking up her clothes and getting dressed. "Let me do it." She says, giving dad a command that he will immediately call his lawyer and instruct him to file new divorce papers that ignore any claim to Elaine's property or Harry's property. He will further instruct his lawyer to make out a check to Elaine for two million dollars as a divorce settlement. He will sign those papers and put the check in the mail today, along with a letter apologizing for his over aggressive lawyer taking things into his own hands. He will never bother her again." She says, fastening her shorts and pulling her halter top on.

I tell dad to give me a key to his house. Before we leave, I also tell him to forget about my transmitter and I give him the same trigger I've given Nicole and Danae, so I can control him if this ever happens again.

"Wow!" Maggie says, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. "He really said he'd do those things to me?" We're driving back to Uncle Harry's house and I've just finished describing everything that went on in dad's office, after he hit the transmitter button.

"Yeah." I answer, sullenly. "I'm not sure he really would have." I say, unconvincingly. "But I certainly couldn't take the chance."

"That was pretty quick thinking, using Danae." Maggie says, resting her hand on my thigh. "That trigger that you gave Nicole..." Maggie stops, looking at me and grinning. "It still in effect?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I answer, hesitantly. "Why? You aren't thinking of doing anything with Nicole, are you?" I ask.

"No, nothing like that!" Maggie answers, sitting up straight and staring out the car window. "But the mother of a teenage daughter can't have too much ammunition in her arsenal, if you know what I mean." She laughs. "It might be nice to get her to do what I say once in a while." We drive along in silence for a while. "What's the trigger, Nick?" She asks.

"Think about it, Nicole." I answer. "I figure using the same trigger will make it easy to remember."

"God! I almost forgot." Maggie jolts up. "What am I going to do about this botched trim job?" She asks. "I can't let your mom or Frank see me like this. How will I explain it?"

"Can't you just trim it the rest of the way?" I ask, innocently. "Like maybe you just decided to have a neatly trimmed bush." I offer.

"Yeah, but I don't think I can do it, properly by myself." She says. "You'll have to help me." She asserts. "We'll go to my house first and you can trim me up, before anyone comes home!" She says, excitedly. "Okay?"

"Sure." I answer, my cock getting hard, just thinking about trimming her pussy. "I've never done it before, but I'll try."

"Me either, obviously." She laughs. "But how hard can it be?" She asks, rubbing her hand along my inner thigh and bumping against my hardening cock. "I guess I asked that wrong." She laughs. "How difficult can it be?" She says, brushing her fingertips up and down along the bulge in my pants. "It might be fun!" She says, squeezing my hard cock through my pants.

"Are you still hard from watching Danae dance naked around the office?" Maggie asks, as she unfastens my pants and pulls my zipper down. "I've always wanted to do this." She says, mischievously.

"Danae wasn't the only one naked in the office, Maggie." I answer, lifting my ass off the bucket seat so she can slide my pants and jockey shorts down. My hard cock springs out, hitting the steering wheel. "I'm actually hard from thinking about trimming your pussy for you." I say, as she lowers her mouth over my swollen cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moan, tilting the seat back to give her more room. "Oh God!" I sigh, as I push my cock farther into her mouth while trying to concentrate on my driving. We're still on the highway, about thirty minutes from home and I can't believe that Maggie is doing this in broad daylight. It's ironic that the only other time this has happened to me was with Nicole, after a movie, one night.

"Shit!" I yell, as the car starts bumping in the grooves on the shoulder of the highway. Steering back into my lane, I try harder to stay focused on driving, but Maggie is pumping my cock into her warm, wet mouth and teasing my balls with her fingers.

"Careful, lover." Maggie says. "We don't want to have an accident." She says, smiling up at me as her fingers caress my balls. "I just figured we should get you some relief so you're not distracted when you trim my hair." She says, licking around my cock head and sucking it into her mouth.

My pants are around my ankles, and Maggie is kneeling on the seat next to me, her ass pointing towards her window. Cars and trucks are passing us on the left and I can't tell if they can see what's going on. With my left hand on the steering wheel, I slide my other hand over Maggie's ass, squeezing her cheeks through her tight shorts.

I swerve a little to get back in my lane, as Maggie's head is bobbing up and down on my cock. I'm thrusting up to meet her mouth, while trying to keep my foot on the gas.

"Use the cruise control." Maggie says, taking a breath, while stroking one hand up and down my cock and playing with my balls with the other. "It's right there on the steering column." She points. I set the cruise control and spread my knees, while keeping my eyes on the road. I've moved my hand between her legs and I'm stroking her slit through her tight shorts. Lowering her head, she devours my entire cock in one smooth motion, pushing it into her throat.

"Oh Fuck! Maggie!" I moan, my hands tightly gripping the steering wheel, as I fight to stay focused. Sliding her lips back along my shaft, she pumps my cock in and out of her mouth in rapid-fire motion, until I can't take it any longer. Pushing my feet against the floorboard, I raise my ass off the seat and shoot a huge load of cum into Maggie's mouth. Sucking and swallowing, she milks every drop from my jerking cock before sitting back and licking her lips.

"I've never done anything like that before!" Maggie says. "I am so fucking wet!" She says, unfastening her shorts and pulling them open. "Feel." She says, taking my hand and sliding it down the front of her shorts.

I slide my hand into her panties, through her thick hair, and feel the moist heat from her slick pussy lips. Curving my fingers, I slip two of them inside her slippery slit.

"Oh Fuck!" She says, pulling her shorts down to her ankles, spreading her knees wider, as she scoots down in the seat. With my fingers pumping in and out her pussy, my palm is rubbing against her hairy mound and pressing against her clit. She's bucking against my hand, as I slip my fingers out of her pussy and rub her creamy lubricant all around her swollen clit.

"Oh my god!" She yells, raising her ass off the seat and pushing hard against my hand. I continue to finger fuck her, as I roll my palm in a circular motion over her smeared clit.

"Oh fuck! That feels good, Nick." Maggie says, writhing around on the seat and pushing up against my fingers. "It's a good thing I already sucked you off, or I'd be straddling you right now and not worrying about whether we crashed." She pants, bucking furiously against my hand.

I keep up the onslaught on her pussy, while steering the car toward our off ramp. As we turn towards Maggie's street, we stop at a traffic light. There are two teenage girls in the car next to us staring at Maggie, gyrating around on the seat.

"Ohhhh! Fuck, Nick! I'm cumming!" Maggie yells. Her body is arched so high her pussy is level with the window. She starts jerking wildly against my hand, as the light changes. I wave to the girls and pull ahead of them.

"Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She slams her pussy up against my hand, presses her hand against mine to stop me from moving, and then collapses back on the seat, my fingers still inside her pussy. I just hold them there while she gulps air into her lungs. She's leaning back, her legs stretched out straight, her shorts and panties around her ankles and her chest heaving, as we pull into her driveway. I remove my fingers from her pussy, bring them to my lips and suck her taste from them.

"The neighborhood is quiet and no one is home." Maggie says, reaching to the visor and pressing the garage door opener. "Fuck it, I'm just going to make a run for it." She grabs her shorts and panties, pulls them off her feet and opens the car door. "Come on!" She laughs, jumping out of the car and running into the garage with just her halter top on. I watch her bare ass cheeks bounce sexily, as she runs and I quickly follow her, pulling my pants up as I go.