Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really don't have a lot of time." Mom says, releasing my cock and planting kisses from my stomach to my neck. "And I really want you inside me." She says, positioning her hot pussy lips around the head of my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I scream, as mom eases her steamy pussy down onto my fully erect cock. Her outer lips are slick with her juices and she glides smoothly down my shaft. When her pussy lips touch the base of my cock, she leans forward, kissing me and pushing her hard nipples into my chest. Our tongues swirl together, as she starts rocking back and forth. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She feels so incredible. What an amazing way to wake up.

"Wow!" I breathe, as mom breaks the kiss and pushes herself up into a sitting position. Her hard nipples point invitingly towards me, as she sits astride my cock. I catch one tit with each hand, caressing and squeezing her gorgeous globes, as she starts to ride me.

"Oh yeah! Pinch harder, Nick!" Mom moans, as I pinch and twist her nipples, pulling them out from her tits, as they swing around. She hits every sweet spot along my cock, as she works her pussy muscles in conjunction with her frantic bouncing. I'm getting close, trying hard to hold out until mom's there. No matter how much I try, I can't hold it back.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I yell, bucking wildly. "I'm cumming, mom!" She slams her pussy down harder, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone, as I shoot my load deep inside her. She continues riding, clamping her pussy muscles around my nearly empty cock, as her orgasm arrives in the nick of time, cascading through her body. She collapses on my chest, her breath coming in short gasps. Too bad I can't use the transmitter on myself to control my staying power.

"Will you be home next weekend?" Mom asks, raising her head off my chest to look in my face.

"No." I tell her, kissing her lips. "I'm going to see Nicole." I've been racking up frequent flyer miles ever since we got that money from dad. Next weekend I've arranged for Carolyn and Carl to meet me at Uncle Harry's house. I hope to introduce Carl to Maggie, making her black cock fantasy come true.

"And Maggie?" Mom asks with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Probably." I smile.

"Tell her I said hi." Mom says, laying her head back on my chest. "I'm jealous. I'll miss you." She says softly.

"Maybe you and Mary can get together and find something to do." I smile, lightly smacking her ass cheek with my hand.

"Maybe we can." Mom says, laughing. "Especially if you're not around to interrupt us... or distract Mary." She leans up dragging her tits down my body, as she slides to the foot of the bed. "We need to get ready to go." She says, planting a kiss on the tip of my cock, and then sucking the head into her mouth, cleaning off her pussy juice.

We shower quickly, get dressed and mom drops me at the airport for my flight back. Checking my messages, while waiting in the airport, I get a text message from Nicole. Everything with her and her mom is going great. They haven't done anything else sexually, but her mom apparently hasn't used the transmitter to make her forget what they did either. Her mom is working on Bobby and she tells me to call her for the details. I make a mental note to call her when I get home.

I doze on the plane; dreaming about Nicole, Maggie, Susan, Sherrie and Carolyn. At one vivid point in my dream, Nicole and Susan are licking the sides of my cock and negotiating who gets to ride me first. I wake up with an aching hard-on, hoping Susan or Sherrie is home when I get there.

The first thing I notice when I pull up to our apartment building is Susan's car in the carport. Yes! My prayers have been answered! My sister is home! I hope she's as horny as I am.

My sister and her roommate moved out of their dorm room this semester and the three of us share an apartment. I spend most weeknights sandwiched between these two beautiful coeds, in a queen-sized bed in Susan's room. Lately, it's been just my sister and I. Sherrie has a serious relationship developing with a football player named Ken and she's been staying at his place several nights a week.

As I push open the door, carrying my overnight bag into the living room, I stop dead in my tracks. Holy shit! Dreams really do come true! Susan and Sherrie are both home, lying on their backs on the floor, catching their breath. They've spread an old comforter on the floor, presumably to keep from damaging the carpeting. A bottle of baby oil is lying on its side, next to an empty bottle of wine and two empty wine glasses.

Susan and Sherrie are not only naked; they are covered in baby oil, from their necks to their toes. Their smooth thighs, hairless pussy mounds and rising and falling breasts, are all glistening with a slick, sheen of baby oil. My cock responds immediately.

"Oh yes!" Sherrie says, as she opens her eyes and sees me standing here, with a bulge in my pants. "Never mind the dildos, Susan, we've got a live one." She laughs, as she rolls over, pushing herself up on her hands and knees. Crawling towards me, she has a look of pure lust on her face. Her eyes are half closed and she's licking her tongue back and forth across her lips. With each movement of her arms, her slick breasts sway from side to side, her hard nipples dangling like udders. She looks like a wildcat stalking it's prey, her naked body shining from its luster of baby oil.

"Take off your clothes and join us, Nicky." Sherrie says teasingly, not quite slurring her words. She's never called me Nicky before, in fact, no one has, but I strip out of my jeans as fast as I can. Shedding the rest of my clothing, I step over to the edge of the comforter, as Sherrie crawls towards me.

My cock is sticking straight out, completely erect. Sherrie wraps one hand around it as she rises up on her knees. Locking her eyes on mine, she lifts my cock with her hand and slowly licks the underside of it from the base to the tip.

"Oh fuck!" I moan. "That feels so fucking good, Sherrie!" I tell her, as she repeats the lick several more times. My legs feel like rubber, as she sucks the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth, pumping it with her hand.

"You want some of this?" Sherrie asks Susan, pointing my throbbing cock towards my sister.

"Do you mind if I sit down?" I ask, not sure how long my legs will support me if Susan joins Sherrie in sucking my cock.

"Why don't you lie down?" Susan suggests, moving over to make room for me on the comforter. I manage to lie down with Sherrie still holding my cock and licking the head.

As I lie back, with Sherrie kneeling between my legs, I admire my sister's naked, glistening body. Her thick nipples shine, as they protrude about half an inch out from her large, shiny tits. Her hairless pussy mound has a brilliant luster from the baby oil, but it's her glimmering pussy lips, thick with arousal and oozing juice that makes my cock quiver inside Sherrie's mouth.

Sherrie is hungrily devouring my cock; nibbling, licking, sucking and deep throating until I'm humping my ass off the comforter in response. Susan leans toward me and kisses my lips, parting them with her tongue. Wine mixed with the taste of Sherrie's pussy is like an aphrodisiac, as our tongues dance around in each other's mouth. Susan slides her oily tits around on my chest, her hard nipples brushing against mine, coating me with a thin sheen of baby oil.

"Come on, Susan." Sherrie calls, from between my legs. "Help me out down here." She laughs.

Susan breaks the kiss and slides her tits down my stomach. Turning her body, so her ass is next to my shoulder and her head is facing my cock, she joins Sherrie in licking my swollen shaft. As the two girls lick either side of my hard cock, I slide my hand over Susan's slick ass cheeks and bury two fingers in her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm" Susan moans, licking up the side of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cry, as I feel their two tongues lick up and down the sides of my cock, taking turns sucking my cockhead into their mouths.

"Oh my god!" I yell, as they trap my cockhead between their lips, licking and nibbling the sides of it, as if they were kissing each other. Sherrie is playing with my balls as Susan strokes up and down my shaft with her hand. Oh fuck! I'm not going to last much longer. I'm pumping my fingers in and out of Susan's dripping, wet pussy, while thrusting my hips off the bed. My cock is so fucking hard from the sensation of these two women, trading my cock between their mouths.

"Oh fuck yes!" I groan, as my cock erupts into Sherrie's mouth. She must have felt my balls tighten, because she slipped her open mouth over the end just in time. She quickly slides her mouth to the side so Susan's mouth can take her place, swallowing my second spurt of cum. They continue to alternate sliding their mouths over the end of my cock until I am completely spent and then they kiss deeply over the top of my cockhead, trading my cum between them.

"We can get him hard again." Sherrie declares with a smile. "We're not done yet, are we Susan?"

"We're not even close." Susan says, as she sucks my spent cock into her mouth, flicking her tongue across it. Sherrie pulls my leg up and lowers her mouth to my balls, licking all around them before gently sucking them into her mouth. This is another of those times when complete control over my erection would come in handy. I could just make my dick hard, by thinking about it.

Even without transmitter-induced erection control, I'm hard again in no time. As much time as Susan and Sherrie spend pleasuring each other, they lack no expertise in the arousal of the male genitalia.

Sherrie rides me first, slamming her well-lubricated pussy down around my hard cock, like a woman on fire. Susan helps her along by sucking and biting her tits, as she bounces up and down.

"Oh fuck!" Sherrie cries, riding me harder and faster, almost bouncing off the tip of my cock. "Stand up, Susan!" Sherrie yells. "I want to taste you when I cum!" Susan complies. Standing with one foot on either side of my torso, she arches her back and positions her pussy over Sherrie's mouth. With her head tilted back, Sherrie snakes her tongue into Susan's wet pussy, lapping at her juices, as she grinds her own drenched pussy around my hard cock.

Sherrie is grinding fervently on my cock and I feel like I'm about to explode. I reach up and squeeze my sister's oily ass cheeks, while she rocks her cunt against Sherrie's talented tongue. My fingers are covered with baby oil and slipping all over my sister's ass. I spread her cheeks and slip an oily finger into her puckered asshole. With baby oil lubricating the opening, my finger glides right in. I pump it in and out, finger fucking Susan's ass, while Sherrie eats her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Susan moans, clenching her ass muscles around my finger and humping faster against Sherrie's mouth. "Suck my clit!" She yells at Sherrie. "Suck my fucking clit!" She yells, grabbing Sherrie's hair and pulling her head where she wants it.

I' m pumping my cock into Sherrie's pussy and my finger into my sister's ass, when I can't hold back any longer. Fuck! I wish I could make this last a little longer. I want to hold on just a little more, but I'm about to burst! Fuck! My cock explodes with one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had (except for that time when Nicole had me under the spell of the transmitter and wouldn't let me cum).

Susan's legs tense and she jerks, shakily through her orgasm, flooding Sherrie's chin and neck with her juices, as I slip my finger out of her ass. Sherrie rides my cock throughout my release, clamping her pulsating pussy muscles together just as I finish my last spurt of cum. Trembling, she pulls her face from Susan's cunt, gasping for breath. Susan manages to move her leg from the other side of me before collapsing on the comforter, while Sherrie falls forward onto my chest, almost knocking the air out of me. Sherrie's oil-soaked tits are pressed against my chest, slipping to the sides, as she catches her breath.

"How come our threesomes are always two girls and one guy?" Sherrie asks a few minutes later, her head cradled on my shoulder. "Why don't we ever do two guys and one girl?"

"Yeah." Susan says, sitting up and looking at me. "How come?"

"Because we are two girls and one guy." I answer lamely. "Do you have someone in mind for the other guy?" I ask, thinking that there's no reason we can't make this happen.

"What about Ken?" Susan asks Sherrie. "You could do Ken and Nick together." She explains.

"I don't know." Sherrie says, hesitantly. "I would love to suck one of you while the other one fucks me." Sherrie says, dreamily. "But I'm not sure Ken will go for it. I mean, how do you even bring something like that up?" She laughs.

"I bet he'd go for a threesome with you and me, though!" Susan retorts. "What's good for the goose..." She says, lying back down with her hands behind her head. "Maybe we should do that first, to get him thinking about threesomes."

"Let me talk to Ken." I offer quickly, before my sister can pursue her idea. I'm surprisingly uncomfortable with the idea of someone else fucking my sister. I know that I can make the threesome happen with Ken if Sherrie wants it. "I'll see how he feels about this type of thing, without any specifics."

"Would you?" Sherrie asks, raising her head off my shoulder and looking at my face. "That would be perfect." She says, kissing me on the lips. "You are wonderful." She says, before sliding her pussy-soaked tongue into my mouth. The taste of Susan's juices on Sherrie's tongue brings my cock back to life, aching for my sister's pussy. Breaking the kiss, I ease out from under Sherrie and turn on my side, facing Susan.

Lying on her back with her eyes closed, Susan is relaxing, with her thighs splayed open and pussy juice pooling between them. With her hands behind her head, her exquisite tits are pulled high on her chest; the oily coating giving her perfect curves a polished glow.

Kneeling between her legs, I lean forward, placing my hands on the floor on either side of her. My cockhead is lingering next to her pussy lips, as I bend my elbows, barely grazing my chest against her hard nipples. I lower my body to hers. Susan opens her eyes, smiling dreamily, as I gradually glide my cock into her licentious pussy. With my cock fully buried inside her, and my chest resting against her slippery breasts, I push my tongue into my sister's warm, welcoming mouth.

As Susan wraps her legs around me, tightening our blood-stirring connection, I realize how impossible it is to describe our incestuous couplings. Every time I enter my sister, I get an overwhelming sense of love, passion and belonging; like I'm coming home. It's unlike sex with anyone else. Even fucking my mother, whom I love unequivocally, is just fucking compared to this.

Slowly, I start rocking up and back, gliding my hard cock in and out of her velvety pussy. With our hungry tongues dueling for space in our mouths, and our slippery chests teasing each other to greater arousal, we increase the pace of our rhythm. Harder and faster, we respond to the mandates of our bodies, until we're slamming together, demanding the gratification of release that is being held hostage by the sheer pleasure of our illicit sex.

"Oh God!" Susan yells, tightening her legs around me. "Fuck me, Nick! Fuck me, like no one else can!" Susan screams, digging her nails into my ass cheeks, as she bucks frantically against my cock. I pound into her, smacking her ass down against the hardwood floor, as the comforter bunches up behind us. We're in motion, our oily bodies sliding six to eight inches across the floor with each thrust. I'm hammering her, pushing her along, holding her shoulders, as she grips my ass cheeks, both of us oblivious to anything but our insistent needs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccck!" Susan cries, gripping my cock with her pussy muscles, as she shivers and shakes through her tumultuous orgasm. Dragging her nails across my ass cheeks, she jerks violently several times, before relaxing her thighs and releasing her grip on my ass. I thrust into her three more times, pushing her head against the wall, before my cock bursts open, deep within her quivering pussy. I jerk against her, sliding my hand between her head and the wall to cushion the blows, as several more spurts of cum erupt from my throbbing cockhead. I finally slump forward, lying on my sister's chest, catching my breath.

"Fuck!" I whisper. "That was so fucking intense!"

"No kidding." Susan laughs, still out of breath. "No one fucks me like you do, little brother." Susan says, kissing the top of my head and running her hands up and down my sweat-soaked back.

"That's because no one loves you like I do." I whisper, kissing her neck and running my cheek across her slippery nipples.

"I know." She whispers.

"Jesus! You guys were off the charts!" Sherrie exclaims. "Not to mention, off the comforter." She laughs. "What was that? Fucking across the living room floor? I've never seen anything like it!" She's lying on the bunched up comforter, leaning her head on her hand. I'd forgotten we had an audience. For a while it seemed like my sister and I were the only people in the world.

"You should try it!" I tease her. "What? Ken doesn't 'move' you like that?" I joke.

"We're usually in his bed!" Sherrie retorts. "Not gliding around on the floor in baby oil." She smiles. "And he doesn't pound my head into the fucking wall!" She adds, laughing.

"It didn't hurt." Susan says, sounding somewhat spacey. "And I'll take more of it, anytime." She says, squeezing her pussy muscles around my spent cock, as she pulls me more tightly against her.

"Are you really going to talk to Ken?" Sherrie asks, standing up and stretching her shining body seductively, her swollen pussy lips glimmering below her hairless mound. "You know, about the two of you fucking me together?" She doesn't have to remind me; I find the idea very enticing.

"Yes." I answer. "Write down his class schedule and I'll arrange to run into him in the next couple of days." I say, anxious to be done with conversation so I can get back to basking in the afterglow of making love to my sister.

"I'm going to take a shower." Sherrie says, rolling the comforter into a ball and putting it in the laundry basket.

"I'm in no hurry to move." Susan whispers. "Are you?"

"Not at all." I tell her, brushing hair from her face before pressing my lips to hers. I grind against her, swooshing my soft cock around in her saturated pussy. I want to fuck her again, but I've just cum three times, and my recovery isn't going to be very fast. There must be a way to use the transmitter on myself to give me complete control over my dick. I think about this as I burrow my face in my sister's hair and breathe in her scent.

The next day, I conveniently run into Ken, as he crosses the campus after football practice.

"Hey Ken." I say, as I catch up with him. "How was practice?"

"It sucked!" He barks at me. "Practice sucked, our games suck, and this year's whole fucking team sucks!" He says, walking slowly, shaking his head.

"Why is this year's team is so bad, Ken?" I ask. I realize we haven't won a game all season, I just never thought much about it.

"The offense lacks motivation." He answers, disgustedly. "A lot of our best players graduated and the new players aren't motivated to win like we were last year. What we need is some kind of incentive to hold out to these guys." Ken says, shaking his head again. "I just wish I knew what it was."

"What do you mean, incentive?" I ask. "Like what? Money?"

"No, money wouldn't motivate these guys." Ken says. "We can't smoke or drink during the season, that only leaves sex as the vice of choice." He laughs.