Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My vow of chastity, remember?" Danae says, licking her lips, as she stands up. "I couldn't have your cum dripping out of me during the football game, could I?" She says, as she turns and leads the way back to the car. Pulling my pants up, I follow her. Fuck! That was unreal!

The seats Ken got us are right on the 50-yard line, about three rows up from the field. Danae seems oblivious to all the guys who keep walking in front of us and looking up her skirt. She cheers the team on, like a real cheerleader; her tits bouncing enthusiastically each time the team scores. My cock stays hard through most of the game; as I watch this golden goddess, faux cheerleader, jump around next to me.

The incentive works, and our team wins 21 to 14, with a long pass from the quarterback in the final minutes of the game. Danae throws her arms around my neck, dancing around, as she pushes her golden globes against my chest.

"WE WON!" She yells, clapping her hands together. "You know what that means?" She says, unable to stop bouncing up and down.

"I know, Danae." I answer, smiling at her. "Think about it, Danae." I say, using the trigger to make her submissive. She immediately stops bouncing and looks at me, starry eyed. "You will make all eleven offensive players cum inside you. You can use your mouth, your pussy or your ass, but you won't be able cum until you have satisfied every one of them. Your arousal will increase, as each team member gets off. When the last one cums, you will have the most explosive orgasm you've ever had." I stop, trying to think of any other suggestions I want to give her. I come up with one more. "If there's time, you can get them all off again for another explosive orgasm. Okay?"

"Okay." She says, then snaps out of it and grabs my arm. "Let's go, Nick!" She almost yells, dragging me towards the stadium exit. It takes a while to negotiate through the crowd and when we get to the bus, some of the players are already there. This has got to be a record for the fastest showers after a college football game. Danae spots the quarterback sitting on the aisle, next to one of the black linemen. She runs down the aisle towards him, shedding her skirt and top on the way. Plopping down on his lap, she kisses his lips as she straddles his legs, rubbing her hairless pussy against the front of his pants.

"You were magnificent!" Danae says, scooting back so she can undo his pants. "That long pass at the end, won the game!" She slides her bare ass over onto the lap of the lineman next to them, to let the quarterback remove his pants. The lineman grips her ass cheeks with his large black hands, squeezing and kneading her smooth flesh.

"Since you're first, do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy?" Danae asks the quarterback, licking her lips, while she runs her hand over her smooth, tanned pussy mound.

"Um... your pussy, I guess." The quarterback answers, clearly stumped by the two incredible choices, his eyes dancing between her mouth, her tits and her pussy.

"You're next." She whispers, kissing the lineman, before swinging her leg over the quarterback. "Get your pants off." She tells the lineman, as she reaches between her legs and inserts the quarterback's hard cock into her eager pussy. The lineman quickly pushes his pants down and pulls them off his legs. Kneeling on the seat, his thick black cock is pointing at Danae, as she bounces up and down on the quarterback.

"Oh fuck!" The quarterback moans, as he sucks and fondles Danae's golden tits. Danae's almond shaped eyes spring open when she sees the lineman's huge black cock next to her. Wrapping her hand around it, she strokes it a few times, then leans over and licks her tongue around the head.

"Oh yeah, baby!" The lineman says, putting his hand behind her head, while he pushes his massive cock into her mouth. Danae eagerly sucks his cock, while her hand is like a corkscrew, swirling up and down his thick shaft, pumping it into her mouth. She stretches her lips around his wide girth and I think she's probably lucky she's taking this one orally.

The bus is soon a jumble of naked bodies, as players vie for position next to the tanned blonde, who has promised to take them all on. Another black cock appears in the aisle to her left and Danae grabs onto it, stroking it with her left hand. Continuing to ride the quarterback, and twist her hand up and down the lineman's saliva coated cock, Danae leans into the aisle and wraps her lips around this new one.

Danae's body is covered with large hands; some black and some white, fondling her tits, squeezing her ass and one white finger probing her asshole. She is alternating her mouth between the two black cocks in her hands, while slamming down hard on the quarterback's pole. When she again turns her mouth to the lineman in the window seat, he grabs her head, twisting his fingers through her hair, and pumps his cock into her mouth until he cums. Danae sucks and swallows until he's empty and then takes a deep breath, as he releases her head and drops back into his seat.

"Oh fuck!" The quarterback cries, as he shoots his load inside Danae's pussy. The black player in the aisle disengages his cock from her hand and picks her up off the quarterback's lap. As he turns her towards him, she wraps her legs around his waist and he drops her onto his thick, black cock, impaling her up to his balls.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Danae cries as she rocks against his cock, stretching her well-lubricated pussy with each thrust. The player's large black hands squeeze into her ass cheeks, holding her tightly against him as he sits down on the floor of the bus. Danae pushes him onto his back in the aisle, as she brings her knees up and starts riding his huge black cock. The other eight players scramble for position around the gyrating couple on the floor.

One black player, that I recognize as the wide receiver, positions his meaty pole near Danae's face and pulls her head towards him. She leans forward and sucks his cock into her mouth, while continuing to rock feverishly against the huge black cock in her pussy. A white player, whose name I don't know, is probing her asshole with his fingers, spitting on them to lubricate her opening. Another player hands him a bottle of hand lotion to use on her ass and he squirts it all over his fingers and into her puckered opening.

"Yes!" Danae cries, continuing to pump the cock in front of her with her hand, while she slams down on the thick meat filling her pussy. "Fuck my ass!" She orders. "Stick your cock in my ass!" She yells, before resuming the blowjob on the receiver. The player behind her removes his fingers from her ass, squirts some lotion onto his hard cock and pushes it against her tight back door. Danae stops moving for a minute, relaxes her sphincter and the cock plunges into her.

"God she's so fucking tight!" The player cries, getting a cacophony of response from the rest of the team. Danae starts moving again and he picks up her rhythm, pulling back as the black cock pushes in. Danae's body glistens with sweat, as the three cocks pound into her, increasing the intensity of her arousal. With a deep, guttural grunt, the player on the floor climaxes inside her, but she can't get off his cock because she's pinned against him by the cock slamming into her ass.

"God damn!" The receiver shouts, pumping his fist in the air, as he shoots his load into Danae's mouth. She swallows most of it, but some drips down her chin as she arches back against the cock in her ass. The player pumps harder, now that it's just him and he moans loudly as he shoots his load into her tight asshole.

Everyone gets a turn and Danae is moaning and cursing, as she sucks and fucks her way through the entire team. Her arousal is at a feverish peak and she is anxious to get to the last player. Ken is the tenth player that Danae gets off and he gives me thumbs up, as he shoots his load. He is the fourth or fifth player to cum in her ass and he is clearly enjoying himself. Naked football players lounge in the seats as Danae frantically looks around for more. One player is sitting in the back of the bus, fully dressed and reading a book. Danae runs towards him.

"He's not into this kind of stuff." One of the players yells, as I try to make my way through the crowd that's gathered around him. Standing on a seat cushion, I see a very aroused and agitated Danae, tugging at the guy's pants, while he tries to hold them up.

"No, thank you, I said!" The player shouts at her.

"Help me!" Danae calls to the other players, who just stand there, confused. "I'll do you all again if you help me!" She says and that gets them moving. Two players hold his hands, while another one pulls his pants off.

"Leave me alone!" He pleads, trying to fight them off.

"Hold his legs!" Danae orders, as she kneels between them. I can't see if he's hard or not, but Danae has both hands and her mouth working on him. He's trashing around, with two of his teammates holding his arms and two holding his legs, while Danae sucks him off.

"Where's the guy with that huge black cock?" Danae asks, standing up, as she takes a breath from her blowjob. The lineman who got the first blowjob steps up. His cock must be three inches across and at least 10 inches long.

"Fuck my pussy!" She says, bending at the waist and spreading her legs. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, while I do this!" She doesn't have to ask him twice. The lineman slides about two thirds of his cock into her swampy pussy and starts pumping her from behind, as she leans down and resumes sucking on the restrained player in front of her. Pretty smart! She wants a huge cock in her pussy when she's finally able to climax.

From where I'm standing, it appears the reluctant player is doing less thrashing around and a lot more thrusting forward into Danae's mouth. At a torturous level of arousal, Danae is ferociously sucking and pumping his cock, trying to make him cum. The lineman, holding Danae's hips with his large hands, is pounding mercilessly into her soggy pussy, his entire length disappearing with each stroke.

"Oh God!" The restrained player yells, between clenched teeth. "Fuck!" He grunts and shoots his load. Danae doesn't even try to swallow it. Her orgasm hits her so hard, she grabs onto the reluctant player's chest, as the lineman's final thrusts push her forward. Her body convulses in thunderous tremors, as she shakes and shivers uncontrollably. Her throbbing pussy is too much for the lineman and he slams against her ass, holding her as he jerkily unloads his balls into her saturated pussy. Danae collapses on the reluctant player, shivering as his teammates release his arms and legs. He hesitantly wraps his arms around her and holds her to his chest, as she rides out her waves of pleasure.

Danae does each player again before we get back to campus. Per my transmitter-induced suggestion, Danae's arousal continues to increase, but she is no longer the sexual animal she was the first time through. She is more like a limp doll that they pass around, filling her orifices with their spunk. No one is complaining; even an unenthusiastic goddess is still a goddess. Even the formerly reluctant player fucks her overused pussy, adding his cream to the gooey mess inside of her.

Danae again experiences an explosive orgasm when she gets to the last player. This time no one holds her as she quivers and shakes through her orgasm, gushing more of her thick cream from her battered pussy. The players gather up their clothing and take their seats, leaving her limp body in a heap on the floor. Danae curls up on her side, catching her breath from her orgasm, oblivious to the mixture of sexual excrement pooling in the aisle beneath her.

I help her retrieve her clothing, adjust her skirt around her sticky ass and tie her top between her bruised and swollen tits. She defines the - ridden hard and put away wet - remark so often heard on college campuses. Her makeup is smeared and her lips are swollen, with no remaining traces of her lip-gloss. Her hair is a tangle of sweat and dried cum, while her thighs are caked with a sticky coating of mixed juices that are dripping from her pussy and her ass.

Neither of us speaks, as I walk Danae to her car. Seeing her in this condition, gives me second thoughts about what I've done to her tonight. The thrill of the idea overpowered my consideration of the consequences. Sure she's a bitch, but did she deserve this? I try to think of something to say.

"Thanks, Nick." Danae whispers. "That was unbelievable!" She leans up and kisses me on the lips and I flinch, thinking about all that's passed those lips tonight. "When's the next game?" She asks, forcing a smile onto her swollen lips.

"Are you okay to drive?" I ask, as she opens the door. "I can drive you home, if you'd like."

"I'm fine." Danae says. "Don't worry about me, Nick." She says, getting into her car. "Nobody worries about Danae." She says, closing the door. As I watch her drive off, Ken jogs up next to me.

"Goddamn, man!" Ken says, slapping me on the back. "You really fucking did it! She was so fucking incredible!" I look at Ken, wondering if he saw the condition Danae was in when she left.

"Yeah!" I say. "You guys finally won!" I say, returning his back slap.

"Yeah!" Ken says. "This game will go down in infamy for this school... for more reasons than one!" Ken says. "Hey, I'm seeing Sherrie tomorrow. Will you be there?"

"No." I answer, walking to my car. "I'm going to visit Nicole this weekend."

"Okay. Have fun!" Ken says. "Thanks again, man!"

"Yeah." I say. "You have fun, too."

When I get home, I crawl into bed between Susan and Sherrie, snuggling against the warmth of their naked bodies. I try to sleep, but the image of Danae's battered body keeps popping into my brain. I try thinking about Nicole, Maggie and Carolyn, but it isn't enough to erase the guilt from this evening. I finally doze off, waking when I hear Susan coming out of the shower.

"Hey sleepy head." She says, as she rummages through her dresser for some underwear. "What time did you get home last night?" She asks, picking out a light blue thong and matching bra.

"It was pretty late." I say. "We won our game, though." I tell her.

"I know." She says, crawling up on the bed and dangling her tits in my face. "I heard about the last minute touchdown." She says, as I suck one of her nipples into my mouth. "Sherrie went to get some bagels and you have a plane to catch." She says, pulling her nipple from my mouth and leaning down to kiss me. "You're going to see your girlfriend, remember?" She asks. The way she says it leaves little doubt that she still would rather I didn't.

"I love you." I say, fondling her tits with my hands, as I push my tongue into her mouth.

"I know." She says quietly. "But I'm your sister, not your girlfriend." She sighs. "So you need to get up... I mean out of bed." She smiles, pulling the covers back and revealing my morning hard-on. "Well, maybe just a quick taste." She says, sucking the head of my cock into her mouth and flicking her tongue across it.

"Does Nicole suck your cock this good?" Susan asks, locking her eyes on mine, as she deep throats me and flicks her tongue along my shaft.

"Mmmmmm." I moan. "Not quite like that." I answer honestly.

"Does she fuck you and then suck you hard again, as many times as I do?" She asks, as she licks up and down the entire length of my throbbing cock, while caressing my balls with her fingertips.

"No." I pant. "No one gets me up as many times as you do." I'm bucking my ass off the bed, as Susan squeezes my cock with her hand, and licks the sensitive area just under the head. I don't know why, but my sister's jealousy is adding to my arousal level. I feel my balls tighten just as Susan slides her lips over my cockhead and pumps me in and out of her warm, wet mouth. I shoot immediately, filling my sister's mouth with several large loads of cum. She sucks me dry, swallowing every drop and then crawls up on top of me.

"Does she take it up the ass, like I do?" Susan whispers, as she brushes her tits over my chest and cradles my spent cock between her legs.

"No, she doesn't." I answer, as I catch my breath. But her mother does. I don't say this to Susan, of course.

"Then, I don't know what you see in her." She teases, as she gets off the bed and starts getting dressed.

I lie there a minute, thinking about her questions, as I watch her get dressed. Her beautiful tits hang temptingly from her chest, as she slips the thong over her feet and pulls it up. She wiggles her ass around, as she situates the thong between her firm checks and I watch her hairless pussy disappears from view behind the thin material. As she adjusts her large tits inside each cup of her bra, I get out of bed and head into the shower.

"Can I ask you a question?" Susan asks, while we're driving to the airport.

"You seem to have a lot of questions, lately." I smile.

"I just want to know what you see in her?" Susan asks. "I'm not jealous." She says quickly. "I just wonder." Her expression is more of interest than jealousy, but I can't help questioning her motivation, as I think about the answer. I surprisingly have trouble answering it.

"I'm not sure." I answer honestly. "We have fun together. We like the same things. The sex is great." What I don't say is that, the main appeal is the complete control I have over her. With the transmitter and the trigger, I can get her to do whatever I want. It suddenly seems like a shallow basis for the relationship.

"Doesn't sound that serious to me." Susan says, smiling at me.

"Susan." I say, hesitantly. "Where is all this coming from?" I ask, wondering if I should use the transmitter to get to the truth.

"Well." Susan says slowly, watching the road instead of me. "I know exactly what I see in you. I don't have to think about it. You are loving, caring, exciting to be with and I can never get enough of you. I don't know if I'll ever find a boyfriend who can measure up to that. So I just wondered what you looked for in a girlfriend." She hesitates. "Never mind me." She says, for the second time in two days. "I'm just babbling."

"No you're not, Susan." I tell her, placing my hand on her thigh. "I know what you mean. I can't seem to get enough of you either. Sex with you is a hundred times more intense than it is with anyone else." I tell her, as she stops the car at the terminal. Leaning over, I kiss her lips and she grabs the back of my head, grinding her lips against mine and pushing her tongue in my mouth. We kiss passionately until a policeman comes by and tells us this is a loading and unloading zone only.

"Well, I'll see you Sunday." I say, getting out of the car. "Oh, tell Sherrie that Ken is going to ask her about her ultimate fantasy. If she gives him the right answer, he'll set up the threesome. It's up to her." I say.

"I'll tell her." Susan assures me. "Oh... and Nick?" Susan says, with a smile on her face. "Just remember who really loves you."

"I will." I smile back. "I love you, too sis." I say.

"And..." She says, just as I close the door. "Remember whose ass you love to fuck!" She says, pulling away from the curb before I can answer. I laugh out loud as I carry my bag into the terminal and wait in line for security.

I look for Nicole as I walk off the plane and I'm surprised to see Maggie. She gives me a wet kiss and a big hug, mashing her braless tits against my chest.

"Hi Maggie." I say, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walk through the terminal. "I was expecting Nicole." I tell her.

"Disappointed?" She asks, looking from my eyes to the bulge in my pants.

"I think you know better than that." I say, kissing her cheek. "I'm just surprised Nicole was okay with this."