Never Again

Story Info
Should the wife give succor and comfort to Brother-in-Law?
10.9k words
3.62
49.6k
67
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers

Jim lay back, hands clasped behind his head savoring the warm mouth tightly engulfing his cock. "Fuck, babe, aaahhhh," he sighed. Married 10 years and he still couldn't get enough of Michelle's oral skills. The total package, a blonde beauty with brains, boobs, body, blowjob skills, not to mention a tight pussy. He'd rebounded from a painful loss in college and scored big time when he'd met his future wife at a car wash. At first, he thought it was that model, Brooklyn Decker, and couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled at him and apologized but she was a quarter short and that coin led to dinner...then breakfast, shocking both with the passion between. He'd never been with the supermodel but doubted she had breasts as amazing as Michelle's.

The blonde clamped her mouth on the best cock she'd ever had while gently fondling his large balls. She knew he was getting close teasing him periodically by letting her middle finger brush across his anus while pinching his nipple with her other hand. It was easy to get him to explode as he could never hold back once she drove her finger up his ass but she wanted to tease him as long as possible. She wished she could deep throat him but there was always that damn gag reflex.

The 35-year-old man was beginning to hump against her mouth, lifting his ass off the bed wanting to feel her finger penetrate, "Oh, fuck! Stop teasing me...God! It feels...shiiiittt! Uhhh, uh, uh" he grunted as he got his wish.

Michelle felt her lips smashed against her fist, hot jets of sperm splashing against the back of her throat as her husband exploded. She rapidly swallowed the hot cream then cleaned his cock getting every drop before climbing up and snuggling with her love.

"You get better and better at this every day," he moaned, "Shit! My balls ache like I was kicked there I came so hard," he sighed.

"Practice. Peyton Manning's 10,000 reps rule... I am up to 7,824 blowjobs," she grinned. "I mean at least those where the guys came in my mouth. Just wait until I hit 10,000," she smiled. She kissed him and rolled off the bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he watched the lithe form trot into the bathroom. He felt his balls throb anticipating another session.

"The gym. I need to work out...though," she looked at her watch, "an hour and a half of being pounded by you should be enough. On the other hand...on a Saturday, there will be plenty of guys there. I might be able to get to 7,900," she said happily.

***********************************************

"Hey babe, guess who called while you were sucking off 76 guys," Jim grinned at his wife as she flopped onto the couch. "You look worn out...from sucking all those cocks or the free weights?"

Michelle sighed, "Both. It was only 24 and I alternated. It seemed the best way to vary the workout session," she said as she worked her jaw as if it were sore. "Anyhow who called?"

"Doug, he wants you to call him. He didn't sound happy but wanted to talk to you," he said, "I made a fresh pot, want a cup?" Jim thought back to Doug and Laurie the last time they flew out from Takoma. He felt the slight pang of jealousy the image of his brother-in-law's hand under Michelle's bikini top.

"I'm going to shower before I call or have coffee. Then I want you to fulfill your half of the bargain," she smiled as she stroked her crotch. She trotted upstairs to the master bedroom and stripped down. She wondered what Doug might want to talk to her about, Laurie's birthday was months off, but maybe he has some idea that requires planning. She found herself idly stroking her breast remembering the man's huge hand last summer by their pool. Then she remembered walking in on him as he was changing, his fat rod dangling 8-9" between his legs.

Jim and Michelle had flown up for a week and had feared they'd be rained on most of the time, but the weather was beautiful. They'd been out at their pool, each couple feeling mellow from a bit of weed and mojitos making out when Laurie said let's switch. Without thinking, Michelle had eagerly jumped up and trotted over, lying down on her brother-in-law on the lounge chair while Laurie climbed on top of Jim. It was obvious they'd done this before with other couples as Doug pulled her into a passionate kiss, his hands all over her. She was prepared to let him do what he wanted when she'd heard Jim protest and stand up apologizing.

"I can't do this," he sighed, looking embarrassed. "I mean...can we go inside?" he asked.

Michelle saw where he was looking and pulled Doug's hand out from under her top. "Sure, sorry." She kissed the other man and got off the chair straightening her bra. She was surprised as her sister was fucking hot and never considered Jim wouldn't want to swap but after a slight bit of discomfort, the incident was forgotten...well, not completely as she felt her pussy throb remembering the large hard shaft she'd pressed herself against.

Jim wondered idly what Doug needed but dismissed it. Probably more drama with their open lifestyle. He was glad they lived on the other side of the country as he saw how Doug and Michelle looked making out and even though he'd love to spend an hour or two with Laurie the thought of Michelle and...he forced himself to think about clearing out the garage as the floor guys will be there in the afternoon.

Michelle climbed out of the shower having spent considerable time cleaning her privates in anticipation of Jim's skilled mouth taking care of her sudden horniness. On waking, her husband had wanted sex but she'd begged off preferring not to get her crotch too messy under her yoga pants when she hit the gym so she'd agreed to suck him off if he'd return the favor later. It wasn't until she'd thought about Doug with his large hands and the large bulge that she'd been put in this state.

Jim looked up as his beautiful sexy wife came down the stairs wearing just a towel. He started to get up, but she stopped him. He knew that look and felt a rush seeing her arousal.

Michelle dropped the towel onto the floor, climbed onto the couch, her legs on either side of her husband's torso, and presented her moist slit to him.

Jim never hesitated as he pulled her pussy against his mouth, his hands gripping her muscular glutes. He looked up at the bottoms of her full breasts with her nipples confirming she was as aroused as she tasted. He'd usually have to work her up to this level but she must have been anticipating him going down on her all morning.

The blonde moaned as her husband's skilled tongue explored, teased, penetrated, and flicked against her. She opened her legs wider and pressed against his mouth her thoughts going back to the huge member she'd seen and come so close to touching, fucking...."Oh fuck, baby...yessss," she sighed.

Jim had to swallow as she pressed her crotch hard against his face but fluids were cooling his cheeks and dripped down his neck. He saw her play with her tits, pulling on her nipples which surprised him as she'd never liked letting him see her do that. He knew she did when masturbating as he'd come home early one day and she was on the bed, her fingers rapidly working between her legs while pinching and pulling on her erect nipple. He'd crept out and went to the store so as not to embarrass her.

Michelle thought about being pressed against the back of the couch as Doug pressed that fat head against her wet slit just as Jim's tongue attacked her clit. "OH FUCK!" she cried out, her pelvis rapidly grinding against her husband's face, "Uhhh, uuuhhh, uhhhh, yessssss," she spat.

The man gripped her firm butt as she flexed against him, his face getting even wetter. He was now fully hard as he rigidly tongued his wife's clit.

The woman finally felt her intense orgasm fade and slid down her husband's body, kissing his slick face before their lips met and opened. She moaned into his mouth, her moist twat soaking his pants, his hard shaft eagerly humping back against her. She reached down between them their mouths locked together, extracted his cock then plunging her cunt onto it.

It was a full hour before they flopped back on the couch panting and sweating. "Bastard," she sighed, "now I need another shower. And you look like you need one also," she said as she rolled off her husband and stood up. Cupping her crotch to keep the creamy ejaculate from leaking out she slowly walked back upstairs.

Jim got up, grabbed the damp towel, and followed his wife up to their bathroom.

After getting cleaned up, and flopping onto the couch, Jim looked at his wife, "What got into you?" he asked. Earlier you seemed...um, apathetic about sex but even after we made love on the couch you wanted more in the shower. I'm not complaining since the times you let me do anal are rare," he grinned. "Was there a hot guy hitting on you at the gym?" he asked.

Michelle hesitated then sighed, "You know Derek, the trainer? He...well, he had on lycra shorts that did nothing to hide his package. It was very distracting, so I guess I hurried home," she lied.

"Does he hit on you?" Jim asked, "I mean, of course, he does, but I'd guess you like that and are tempted."

"Not tempted at all, flattered but he's too cocky. I always laugh off his attempts but that doesn't mean I never notice how much he seems to be packing." She thought about the only other cock she'd seen since they got married which might be even larger than the trainers, but they'd never discussed the potential swapping with Laurie and Doug so she felt like now would not be the best time. She jumped up, "Crap, I need to call Doug back. I'll bet it's something for her birthday."

Jim got up to make more coffee thinking he'd better attack the garage as his wife picked up her phone.

"Doug, hey, Michelle. Sorry, it took so long...what? She did what?" she covered the mouthpiece as she looked over at her husband, "Laurie told Doug she was going to Cabo next week with one of her fellow teachers...a man," she put the phone back to her ear, "Why did she say? Uh-huh, no...really? Sure, I mean, hang on. I should clear it with Jim," she said.

"My sister told Doug she might not come back home after Cabo as she's in love...what the fuck!" she sighed. "Anyhow, Doug has packed up some of his crap and wants to know if we have room for him just for a little while. He's requesting a transfer out of Seattle and his company has offices here," she said, "Are you ok with that?" she asked.

Jim nodded thinking how tough it must be on Doug. He liked the man but had the thought in the back of his head that having such an open marriage would have consequences but didn't say anything.

"He's fine with it, I'll make up the guest bedroom and you're welcome to stay as long as you want. Sorry, but all I can think of is Laurie's a bitch," she sighed. "Ok, that's fine though we can pick you up. Got it, I understand. Ok, we'll see you tomorrow." She hung up and looked depressed. "They looked so happy," she sighed, "and Laurie never said a word to me that she was having an affair with some guy."

"Need help with the bedroom?" Jim asked.

"No, I got it. You should get out to the garage but when you're done, we have to vacuum and clean the house a bit," she sighed.

***********************************************

Jim answered the door giving his brother-in-law a quick hug, "Damn! I'm so sorry about Laurie. That sucks."

Doug nodded, "I appreciate you guys letting me stay here. I'll find a place soon, believe me. You don't need me hanging around especially since I'll be sucky company...Michelle! Hey, you're looking good. You've been working out," he smiled as the blonde came out of the kitchen. He pulled the beautiful woman into a tight hug. "I always suspected I married the wrong Parsons girl," he said as he stroked the girl's back, "but you were a bit young back then" he smiled.

Doug, Laurie, and Michelle had all gone to the same high school but Michelle was two years younger than the two and she was the pesky little sister whenever they'd made out in the den.

Michelle smiled, "No shit. You'd be in jail had you attempted with me what I suspect you and Laurie were doing," she laughed.

They showed Doug his room and after getting settled in sat in the living room, drinks in hand. They listened as Doug explained how Laurie began being distant a month or so ago and their times of intimacy faded to nothing the last two weeks. He'd suspected something was up as she was staying after school explaining it was her turn to be there for detention, but the lack of sex drive on her part was not just unusual, it had never happened before.

When he seemed to run out of steam he looked at Michelle, "I was unhappy when our...swap session was aborted but now I feel relief, I mean this would be uncomfortable had we had sex," he said softly. "You know, awkward."

Michelle laughed, "I'm not sure if that's a compliment. I mean, I'd prefer men would go to their graves regretting missing out on a shot at this," she swept her hands down her body. "But I get it."

A few nights later, Michelle crawled into bed, "Poor Doug, I might have heard him playing porn on his tablet. I'll bet he's never had to resort to jerking off," she sighed. She stroked her husband's cock, "You know...um I could just give him a handjob or suck him off," she purred.

Jim groaned, "I knew you'd be thinking that. It's your body and I'll never tell you what you can or can't do but I'd hate it. I had a bad experience before I met you in college," he sighed.

"I wondered, tell me about it?" she asked but heard him just sigh, "but if you don't want me to, I won't," she said quickly. "It was just a suggestion."

The man nodded, "I know, and you're a great person and just trying to be nice."

Michelle chuckled, "I was curious though. My boyfriend in college was the one to suggest a handjob when his brother came for a visit. It became a bit more and he used to jerk off while...well, I'm sure you know what happened," she giggled.

Jim shook his head, "Nope, that's not me. Can we change the subject?" he asked.

***********************************************

Jim tried to get to sleep, but old memories began flooding his brain.

Back in 9th grade, a cute girl he'd always admired from afar asked him to the Freshman Sock Hop. Caroline Hawley was not only one of the top students she was also one of the class beauties and the fact she asked him was a huge rush. He recalled how they danced all night rarely taking a break. When he went home he felt a foot taller. They'd dated all through high school and both went to the same university. They'd tried to save themselves for marriage but the summer before college after both their 18th birthdays they'd been at a party and after a few drinks they'd sneaked into a bedroom and what was to be a mere makeout session became more.

After that, the floodgates opened as they had sex at least twice a day. The first issue they'd had when they went away to college was unexpected. They assumed once they were away from the families on their own they'd have ample opportunities but they both had roommates in their dorms and alone time was almost non-existent.

Caroline's roommate was...well, a huge prude and didn't like any PDA between the two so she'd often spend the nights with Jim.

His roommate, Jensen, was a 6' tall, 125 lb. geek with limited social skills. His full name was Jenson Alan Roberts Fitzpatrick III from Oak Brook outside of Chicago. He was an extremely shy but nice kid who was destined for Yale but his GPA put a stop to that and ended up at a public university much to the embarrassment of his parents.

Initially, Jim felt a surge of pride seeing the way Jensen looked at Caroline which was no different from hundreds of other boys at school, but this boy kept having to turn away and Jim suspected he was having issues in his shorts. Caroline didn't help matters as she often lost the bra soon upon coming into their room and wasn't shy about walking around in just a thin tee and panties.

Caroline often observed the striking difference between the two roommates, Jim a couple of inches shorter but 60 lbs. heavier. Neither had any fat on them but Jim's biceps were larger than Jensen's calves the boy was so skinny. At first, she dismissed the boy wishing he'd make himself scarce but there was something about the way he looked at her that she liked...yet didn't as it made her hornier without relief.

The girl lay next to her boyfriend stroking his cock, "I wish we could do something," she whispered, "I've never needed cock as much as I do now. That was a terrible movie to go see if we can't relieve ourselves," she sighed. "Don't move...let's see if you like this," she whispered.

Jim felt the cute girl slowly lift herself off him, then pull off her panties before extracting his erection.

"Sssshhhhh," she whispered as she slowly slid her body down his lining her wet pussy onto the head, then increasing the pressure until he popped inside her. "Don't move...let me do everything," she said softly.

Jim lay there, his cock fully buried in the tight hole when he felt her start to rhythmically flex her pussy on his cock. He'd never felt anything like it as she stimulated his cock with her skilled vagina. When she lifted her chest he stroked her nipples, savoring the incredible sensations of fucking without fucking.

Both tried to regulate their breathing to not alert the other boy what they were doing but when Jim looked over he could see the boy looking at their bed, the sheets moving as he stroked his cock.

Caroline sighed, "This isn't going to work. I need to be fucked, fucked hard. What do we do?" she whispered.

Jim turned her head and suggested, "You could give him a hand job then when you get back he could not possibly object if we get more active."

The blonde looked at her boyfriend in shock, "You're kidding I hope. I'm not going to touch another boy's penis."

Jim shrugged, "I guess, but I don't know what else to do. If we actively have sex he'll tell the RA and you'll be kicked out."

The girl looked over and sighed, "I'll be back," she said as she extracted the hard cock from her wet slit.

Jenson sat up seeing the girl climb out of bed, naked from the waist down, and go over to his bed.

"Can I help you with that?" she asked, pulling back the covers. She sat down and took hold of the boy's cock, stifling a gasp. She glanced over to her boyfriend hoping he didn't notice but this cock was at least an inch longer and half again as fat. She normally used one hand when jerking off Jim but she had to use both hands as she took over the stroking. There were a lot of fluids leaking from the tip, but she had to spit on her hand for better lubrication as there was considerable surface area.

Jenson lay back feeling a girl's hand on his cock for the first time, looking at her breasts bouncing under her tee as her arm moved rapidly up and down, her nipples poking through. He wished she'd open her legs so he could see past the tantalizing dark shadow to what was between her legs.

"You can...you can touch me anywhere you want. It is only fair seeing as I'm stroking your cock," she sighed seeing where he was looking.

He reached up gently cupping the large breast, letting out a moan. "You're so beautiful," the boy said looking at the blonde in the darkened room. He was happy the shades were open so the light from the street came in. Her nipples poked out and he could see the dark fur between her legs. He then grabbed her other breast as she opened her chest up allowing better access, "Your tits are huge," he sighed.

Jim watched as his roommate first felt Caroline's breasts through the tee-shirt then pushed his hands underneath. It must have been the bare breast that triggered it as the boy not just came, he exploded. "Holy fuccccckkkkkk," Jim gasped seeing a stream of white cream splash against the girl's face or just missed and spurted three to four feet in the air.

barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers