Never Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be fine, I mean I...we don't have to do anything anymore. I'll just jerk off if you and Car want to make out," the boy sighed.

Jim looked at the boy, "No. It's done. You can't unscrew her, I mean, hell, I guess it's her call," he sighed.

Caroline slowly opened the door hoping not to see the remnants of a huge fight. The two boys were studying but both looked up as she came in. "Hey...um, how are you guys?" she asked softly.

Jim looked up, "It's ok. I understand. We talked about what happened and I get it. I know Jensen would have to be a flippin' saint to resist your great pussy and I saw how you like..., you know...him," Jim sighed. "Anyhow, we can adapt to the new circumstances."

"You're not upset...jealous?" she asked as she sat next to her boyfriend on the bed.

"I was...ok, still am, but you're both human and I get it," said looking at the girl, "I love you and if it makes you happy...you know, having him..."

"Having Jensen fuck me," she finished. "Look at me. It's you I love and what happened with Jensen and I was great. It felt good but I was unhappy you turned away so I might have been angry with you and let your roommate do what he wanted last night."

"And this morning," Jim sighed.

"Should I leave?" the skinny boy asked as he stood from his desk.

"No, stay. We can work this out. Caroline, what do you want?" Jim asked.

The girl looked between the two boys, both so different, "I'd like to have both of you fuck me," she sighed, "Does that make me a slut?" she asked.

Jim laughed, "Sure, if you want to label it, but it also makes you someone honest with yourself. You like sex and given the possibility..." he sighed.

"I do like sex and you both, um, screw me in different ways," she kissed her boyfriend, "You make love to me and Jensen...Jensen has I guess years of frustration that he releases when he fucks me. There's an intensity, a feral animal intensity I um, get off on. I like...no love both ways...does that make sense?" she asked looking at each boy.

For the rest of the quarter, the three settled into a pattern. Jim made love to his girlfriend before she went to Jensen's bed where she spent the rest of the night. Jim felt slight jealousy that she snuggled with the other boy but also slept better as he was alone. He'd picked up a noise-canceling headset which was needed. The skinny boy found Caroline eagerly opened her legs no matter what time it was and he found it unusual to just fuck three times each night.

Early the next quarter, Jim came back to the room and tossed his bag on the bed, "Christ! Dr. Stevens, Mr. Jackson, and Professor Dobson all are having tests on Monday." He looked at his girlfriend who was lying on Jensen's bed, "I hate to ask, but can you make yourself scarce this weekend? I will need to pull at least one all-nighter." He felt a pain in his stomach as the two looked at each other. "What?" he asked, "did you guys talk about something?"

"Jensen asked me if I wanted to go to Chicago with him this weekend. I guess he told his parents he had a girlfriend and they want to meet her...um, me," she said softly.

"She told me no, but...I mean, we could be out of your hair," he finished.

Jim looked at the two and nodded, "I guess. Are you ok with this?" he looked at the blonde.

"Sure. I've never been to Chicago and, well since you want me out of your hair...sorry, forget it," she sighed.

"Jim nodded, "I guess. It's not like...never mind, have fun."

The following Sunday night the couple came back into the room, Jensen plopping down their bags. Jim jumped up, "I missed you," he said as he hugged his girlfriend. He stepped back when he saw she wouldn't meet his eyes and kept her hands in her pockets. "What? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I...we...Oh shit!" she sighed.

Jim suddenly felt like throwing up as the girl finally looked into his eyes. He saw sadness and worry as she stepped back trying to look at him.

"Jensen's parents were great. They are really great people and well, asked if we were serious about each other and you know...um, well, Jensen told them we were engaged," she said softly.

"What?" Jim blurted out as he looked at both, "What did you say? That he was joking?"

The blonde looked at her boyfriend with tears spilling out, "I should have but Jensen looked at me so lovingly I just smiled and nodded." She took her left hand out of her pocket and held it out palm down.

Jim looked at the huge rock set in platinum before staggering back onto his bed, "You're both fucking kidding me!" he cried. He looked around the room before jumping up and grabbing his bag.

The two tried to stop the boy who stormed out of the room leaving them looking helplessly at each other.

Monday Jensen and Caroline came back after they'd met in the library to find half the room cleared out and a note on the otherwise clean desk. The blonde picked it up before collapsing on the bed. The skinny boy came over and picked up the note.

"I wish you both the best but please do me the favor of never trying to contact me in any way, including any wedding announcements. As I said, I wish you both great happiness but I hope never to hear about it. Bye, Jim"

Jim would see them across the quad or coming out of a building but looked away. He ignored the reunions and class emails. He heard they'd actually gotten married right after graduation and as a wedding gift, his parents bought them their first house.

***********************************************

Jim rolled off his wife, the orgasmic waves fading, "You really are a great fuck, you know that?" he asked.

Michelle chuckled, "Just responding to a huge cock. And I do know that...all my boyfriends say the same thing and I have a 4.7 Yelp rating."

"Really? Who gave you a rating less than 5?" he asked as he stroked her breasts. "These alone would be a perfect score even before they try out this sweet cunt of yours."

"I know," she sighed, "I think it was that fraternity. I refused to fuck more than 10 at a time," she said as she got out of bed to clean up. She looked at her husband, "I wish my teasing excited you. But I also appreciate you not urging me to have sex with other guys while you watch." she smiled. "Get up. You have an hour before you have to leave for work and I can be alone with Doug...Sorry! Kidding just kidding," she trotted into the bathroom as her husband tried to swap her ass.

All day at work Jim tried to stifle all thoughts of Michelle and Doug being alone in the house. He trusted Michelle but he couldn't get the thoughts out of his head. He had flashes of her long blonde hair splayed out on the pillow, legs spread wide as his brother-in-law thrust his cock into her tight pussy. He picked up the phone, "Joe, let's go over to the plant and check the new line. I'd like to see why we're a month behind schedule...yeah, I got it...Great, 20 minutes." He hung up and focused on the emails he'd received over the last few weeks.

When he got home he'd totally forgotten his jealousy but the house was so quiet the feelings came back. "Shelly? I'm home," he said loudly. He looked around and saw them by the pool. Doug was putting sunscreen on Michelle's back and both looked up and smiled as he came outside.

"Dude, get out of that suit and grab your trunks. We just got back from a great ride up Hanson's Hill. Man! That's a huge climb but worth it," Doug said.

Jim nodded, "My favorite," he said as his wife sat up. She was wearing the skimpy yellow bikini he'd found for her after seeing that movie with Brooklyn Decker. Her breasts were spilling out and he saw they were covered in sunscreen. He wondered who applied it but gathered himself, "Sure. Hang on, can I get you guys a beer or anything when I come back?"

"So, how's the transfer going?" Jim asked as they sat at the dinner table.

"Great! I start next week. It was tough finding a slot for me but there's a guy in procurement that's retiring so I can slide right in. I get his secretary and office," he said happily.

Michelle slapped his thigh, "Secretary? Seriously? What is this 'Mad Men?'" she asked.

"Ok, Executive Assistant, but you should see her," he whistled, "She's married but we'll see how strong she feels about that," he laughed. "I'm kidding. I'd never do that to another guy...unless that gets him off," he chuckled.

"Michelle laughed, "You're incorrigible," she said. She looked at her husband, "And don't forget to get home on time tomorrow. Doug invited his new boss over for dinner so I'll be making a roast with veggies. I sure hope he's not a vegetarian," she sighed. "It takes 5 hours to roast but it's incredibly tender."

Doug looked over at the blonde, "It would help if you wore that bikini. I'd like to make a good impression," he chuckled.

Michelle laughed, "I'm sure you would like that but I'll be the demure sister-in-law...though there is that little red number I picked up in Vegas," she smiled at her husband.

Jim groaned, "The one you wore at the resort without underwear before we went to the show and they dragged you up onstage?" He looked at Doug, "This hypnotist made her do a bunch of things...borderline things," he said.

Michelle turned red, "Yeah, and the audience got a show...bad luck dressed like that and then getting called on stage. I had nothing under the red dress so I might have exposed myself...a lot," she sighed.

"What did he make you do?" Doug asked.

The blonde blushed more, "Well I guess after he hypnotized me, he found out I was on my college gymnastics team so he convinced me I was in a competition and they brought out mats and had me do my floor exercise. I was actually good, but..." she looked at Jim, "I wasn't wearing my leotards," she sighed. She gathered herself, "We have the video though I have no idea where. Jim wasn't thrilled but went along," she said as she patted his hand, "You've always been a good sport about those things."

"I never showed it to anyone but suffice to say the dress fell off early in the routine and she wasn't even aware. We got offers for Michelle to perform by at least a half-dozen people in Vegas after that." He looked over at his wife, "You could have made a ton of money."

"Yeah, and out at Mustang Ranch, how much did that woman say I could make?" she laughed.

"$3,000 a day," Jim chuckled. "Hell, I could retire and live pretty comfortably on that."

Doug groaned, "If you worked there I'd probably go into serious debt. Ok, let's change the subject before things get any more uncomfortable."

Michelle grinned and picked up the plates on the table. As she took them into the kitchen, she stopped. "Let's watch a movie tonight. I saw that Black Widow is available to stream," she looked at the two men.

Michelle kept glancing over at her brother-in-law's shorts during the movie. He tried to hide the issues he had finally putting a pillow on his lap. For the umpteenth time, she marveled at how fat his cock was. He hadn't changed after lolling at the pool and his boardshorts hid nothing.

"Well, goodnight," Michelle said to Doug, "Sweet dreams," she grinned looking pointedly at his crotch.

As they climbed into bed, the blonde crawled under the covers to take her husband's semi-firm cock in her mouth. She purred as he swelled up.

Jim stroked her hair, sighing. "What's gotten into you lately?" he asked. "Not complaining, but two blowjobs in one day?"

Michelle looked up, "I'm just feeling horny...I've been thinking about your cock all day. You were great this morning," she smiled.

Jim pulled her up and kissed her, "My cock or any cock?" he asked.

The woman laughed, "I know what you're asking, Doug's cock? Sure, I thought about it. He tried to hide it but he must have had a dozen chubbies today. It's flattering that a guy feels that way about me," she said. "But it's you that I'll open my legs for," she said as she crawled back down.

Jim savored the warm mouth suck on the sensitive head while stroking with her hand expecting after he got hard for her to stop and climb onto his cock, but she continued. He suddenly thought about what she'd said, 'It's you I'll open my legs for,' not mouth. These thoughts were driven from his head as she let go and reached up to play with his nipples while taking more of his cock into her throat. She'd never come close to sucking on more than half the shaft and felt his balls ache as she worked more and more of him into her throat until she pressed her lips against his pubes. He grunted out he was going to cum telling her to stop, but instead, she pulled on his nipples and bobbed aggressively onto his slick shaft. In the back of his mind, he wanted to ask where she learned to do this...or who taught her this, but the boiling in his balls got to be too much.

Michelle rapidly swallowed as her husband let out a loud moan releasing jets of hot sperm down her throat. She felt her lips being bruised as he thrust his pelvis against her mouth but continued sucking all the cream out of the fat shaft.

The woman pulled off the fleshy rod, wiped her mouth, and grinned, "Feel better?"

"You have no idea...why...how...?" he stammered, "Where did you learn to do that?" he finally asked.

"Doug, I mean not with his...um, but he told me how so I was practicing with my toy," she said happily. "I know, you are wondering how the topic came up. He told me he should have known something was up after Laurie deep-throated him for the first time. But, she did tell him how she learned to do it...or a modified version. I told him to teach me as a surprise for you. He was great at helping me this afternoon. I almost threw up a dozen or more times but he convinced me to relax and stretch my neck out. I guess we can get some sleep now?" she asked.

Jim's mind was spinning. 'Doug showed her? Did he push the dildo down her throat or observe?' he thought. He drove those thoughts out of his head and began kissing his way down her body but she stopped him.

"Let's just get some sleep. You don't need to do that. I've been waiting all day to show off my new skill," she said. "Get the light. Goodnight, sweetie," she said as she rolled over to her side.

Thoughts, questions swirled through his mind but finally drifted off to sleep. He was awakened a couple of hours later and looked over at the empty space on the other side of the bed. He glanced over at the bedroom door with was now partially open. 'Oh fuck!' he thought. 'She wouldn't...' He looked at the ceiling, his ears straining to hear the sounds he dreaded, but the house was still. The image of her naked body splayed out with Doug's ass flexing against hers filled his mind as he quietly rolled out of bed.

Tiptoeing down the hall, he pressed his ear against the guest bedroom door and could make out a woman's soft moans coupled with the grunting of a man. He felt a rush of anger considering yanking open the door when he heard the woman's voice.

"Easy...easy, take it slow. So fucking fat, so big," she moaned as the creaking of the bed lessened.

Jim stepped back and in a haze went back to the bed wondering how they'd split up all their possessions. He tried to get the image of Michelle, legs spread wide being impaled by his friend's huge cock out of his head, but the vision of their sweating naked bodies kept invading. Tossing around he finally decided to just get up and make some coffee. As he passed the guest bedroom door he couldn't help listening once more.

"I'm coming, oh fuck, I'm cumming," she loudly groaned.

"Me too...Ooooohhhhh sshhhhiiiiit!" the man cried.

Fists clenched, Jim headed downstairs stopping at the bottom seeing the kitchen light on. He crept around the corner to see his wife in front of the sink. Michelle was wearing her tiny tee and panties, humming to herself as she cleaned potatoes and carrots.

"Hey sweetie, I hope I didn't wake you. I forgot to take the roast out last night to thaw." She came over to hug her husband. She looked at his expression, "What? Why do you look relieved? Did you think I left you or something?"

Jim sighed in relief, "Um, it's just that I, um, I heard Doug fucking someone in his room and you weren't in bed..."

"You listened at his door?" she asked, "So did I. That was hot!" she grinned. "But he's not with anyone, he must be on a porn site since it changed when I was listening. Poor guy," she said. She went over and took all the vegetables, bagged them, and put them back into the fridge. "Come on, let's go back to bed," she said as she hit the light switch.

As they passed the guest bedroom door, all was quiet. They tiptoed back to their bedroom, and after closing the door, crawled back into bed.

Jim softly stroked his wife's large breasts, "Let me ask you. Are you disappointed I told you I didn't want you to...take care of Doug?"

The blonde thought a minute, "Disappointed? Not really. I would have loved it if you'd said yes. Doug's hot, has a great body and is horny as hell. I think it'd be fun. But since it would make you unhappy, it would never happen so I can't be disappointed that something that cannot ever happen didn't," she said. "So does that make sense?"

Jim nodded, "Now I feel bad. There are three of us here and I'm keeping two people from getting some pleasure. Is it selfish of me?" He looked at his wife, "Ok. If you want I'll just live with it," he said. "I just never want to know about what happens."

Michelle sat up, looking at her husband, "Hmmmm, tempting, I'll think about it, but I could never truly enjoy it if it hurt you. Go to sleep," she said softly.

It took a long time to fall back to sleep as the man waited for his wife to get up and quietly steal down the hallway but there she was softly snoring the next morning. Then again Doug still had a few days until he could start his job so they'd be spending the days together.

***********************************************

"Damn! I'll bet you thought I'd never leave," Doug said shaking Jim's hand. You have no idea what a lifesaver you both were. Michelle, thanks for everything. I'll never forget your kindness and hospitality. After I get settled I'd like you both over for dinner," he said as he hugged his sister-in-law.

Jim thought the hug went on longer than normal platonic hugs and couldn't see if the man grabbed her ass, and he'd told her if she helped him out he didn't want to know, except now he did. The last two weeks were hell as he'd be in the middle of a conversation or reading an email and the sounds and images of passion between Michelle and Doug would invade his brain.

After Doug left, Michelle kissed her husband, "Alone at last. It's been a long time since you bent me over the arm of the couch," she purred as she dragged him into the living room.

Jim stopped to think, realizing he'd never bent his wife over the arm of the couch, but followed her anyhow removing his clothes.

Doug drove off kicking himself for never getting up the nerve to put a move on his hot blonde sister-in-law suspecting she'd eagerly give in. On the other hand, Jim was a great guy and unless he was into that sort of thing it would never have happened. He replayed all the conversations he'd had with Michelle about sex, describing how much he'd miss fucking her sister and how slutty she always was with him. He could tell that Michelle was ripe for the taking on more than one occasion going so far as to tease him by bending over the arm of the couch. He'd been tempted but slapped her ass and laughed it off.