Never Comes the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I was somewhat cognizant at the time, because on the recording, I saw my head turn and I opened my mouth as he slid the head in, but for the life of me I don't remember any of it.

It was about five minutes after Pete's climax when Giggler and Mr. Intense gave me a shower to clean me off.

I looked outside as we passed a window on the way to the bathroom, and noticed it was still light out. That was the most disorientating thing for me that whole evening. I thought it should have been dark by then.

********

It's the end of the evening and well into night.

There was another round of games after I dried off from the shower. It was Blind Man's Bluff, but the details of that game will have to wait for another time.

Now, I was lying on my side on Conklin's plush carpet, and just about done in with exhaustion. The Giggler, Clyde and Mr. Intense had already left. Pistol Pete was lying on the couch, his body almost as flaccid as that big gun of his. I wasn't sure where Conklin was.

I wondered what Pete was thinking as he looked at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes, and watched as he began to absentmindedly stroke himself, making his cock go semi-erect in the process.

Oh, that's what he's thinking.

I was thinking about reintroducing Pete's beautiful cock to my hungry mouth—Conklin's right, I'm such a cock slut—when I heard the toilet flush, tipping me off as to where Conklin had been.

Before I can get up enough strength to crawl over to Pistol Pete and give him something different to think about, Conklin laid down behind me, and wrapped an arm firmly around my chest.

We lay like that for a while, with Conklin spooning me as he nuzzled the back of my neck with his lips. I felt his staccato breath, pleasantly coming warm and forced, against my skin as he pressed his body harder into my back.

God, he's still horny. Lucky me!

I could feel is cock, hot and oh, so, very hard, against my buttocks. He wiggled his hips in a teasing manner, shifting his cock around, lewdly against me. When it lodged between my ass cheeks, he let out a low sigh and began to do a slow fucking motion, making his cock slide back and forth through the cleft.

He wanted to fuck again and, oh my lord, so did I, but I played the naughty tease, pretending I was drifting into sleep.

My hard-on belied a sleeping state, though, and he knew it. Tracing a finger up and down my shaft and making my cock twitch, he chuckled knowingly in my ear.

"Can't a guy get a little sleep around here?" I asked with fake annoyance.

"Not with that cute ass of yours."

"My ass," I said, laughingly, and with a hint of sarcasm. Taking hold of his member to help guide him inside, I noticed he wasn't wearing a rubber, and reminded him, "Scott, you horny bastard, you forgot the rubber."

"We don't need one."

His response shocked and surprised me. Turning my head abruptly to look at his face, I stared at him for a long moment with a look of concern.

After some time, he said, reassuringly, "We're all clean. We make sure of that. And I trust you. This will sound funny, but I...I don't want anything between us. Not even that. I want to feel the real, natural you against my skin. Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

I just shook my head as an answer.

"When we're with the others we'll still use them, but when we're alone and it's just you and me..."

I didn't let him finish as I kissed him hard, and he returned my kiss with equal passion. I figured it was as good a declaration of love I'd ever get from him, and it was enough.

We continued to kiss, lying on our sides as I guided him inside. Given that I was still well greased and very well worn, he slid in easy.

He fucked my slowly and sweetly, playing gently with my cock and balls, but never enough to get me off. He was saving that for something special, as I would find out.

Only toward the end did he get a bit rough, increasing the speed and force of his thrusts as he neared climax. When that moment occurred, he forcefully pushed in all the way, then remained still as he held himself tight against me. I could feel his cock pulsate slightly in my ass as he came. It was wonderful.

He didn't stay nestled against me. Instead, and without saying a word, he rolled me over onto my back. Then lying between my slightly spread legs, and gave me the best blowjob I think I'd ever had.

He sucked on me as slowly and sweetly as the fuck he just gave to me. Kissing and licking and sucking everything; soft, wet, kissing sucks from my balls up to my cockhead, and everywhere in between. He took his time attending thoughtfully to every inch of my member, and I could tell he enjoyed what he was doing to me as much as I.

I warned him I was about to come, but he took me fully, pulling me deep into his warm mouth as I emptied everything I had into him. The look on his face was exquisite as I came. He kept his eyes closed while applying a little head bob. He sucked hard as I kept ejaculating, causing his cheeks to sink in fully form the hard suction. He continued to lick and suck me long after I started to grow soft. He liked how I tasted. That was wonderful, too.

We kissed for a while, with him on top of me. When I felt him growing hard again, I rolled him onto his back, and straddled his hips. Stroking him to full hardness, I slipped him inside again, and fucked him as slow as he fucked me before, only this time I got to watch his face as he came inside me. That was the sweetest of all.

********

It's been several months since the events I described above, and in all that time Scott and I have been nearly constant companions. A lunch hour hasn't gone by where we don't spend it in his office. Then there's the group fun with the others every two weeks or so.

Surprisingly, as our fondness for each other has grown, Scott's never shown any jealousy when I'm doing the others—and I've really come to love doing the others, even the Giggler. I think Scott likes sharing me. It gives him a sense of pride that he has a companion who can bring so much pleasure to others. At least that's what I tell myself.

It isn't all just group and lunch hour play, either. Often, after work, we spend the better part of our evenings at his place or mine. Those times are the best, when we are completely alone, with no hint or danger from prying eyes or ears.

It was during these alone times I found out that sixty-nine was Scott's favorite position. We soon made it into a game, which one of us can hold out the longest without coming? The loser, the one who comes too quickly, gets to be fucked slowly and sweetly by the other. I lose on purpose most of the time. I love looking at his face when I'm on top.

Moreover, it isn't all sex when we're alone. Sometimes he'll cook dinner for us, and afterwards, we wrap ourselves into each other on the couch and watch a movie, or just listen to music and talk. We've even gone out to dinner on occasion, although we keep displays of affection to a minimum.

Yes, it's been a wonderful couple of months, but I know what love can be. She's a fickle bitch for the most part, hot and vibrant one minute, but quickly becoming cold and distant with changed fortunes. Scott's never really told me his true feelings about me, except cryptically, like that time on the floor when we fucked bareback for the first time. I know he has a wandering eye. I've seen him looking at other 'boys' when we're out for dinner. It doesn't bother me that much. I know his nature. He's a man after all, and men like to look. Yet, he may think of our time together as temporary, a passionate, yet brief, love affair. I have my doubts about that though. I think what we have is long-lasting, steady and real, but I could be fooling myself.

I've never asked him about his feelings toward me, and I never will. I'm a man after all, not a chick. I don't need assurances of devotion, or need to know where our relationship is headed. I just take each day as they come. One day at a time, as the old song goes.

Maybe, someday, his wandering eye will catch someone with a prettier mouth and tighter ass than mine, someone he just has to have. If that happens, he'll probably move me up in thepecker order to make room for his newfound love...but I hope that day never comes.

1...345678