Never Got Over Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte looked at Carl with a horrified expression. Until he saw the look on her face Carl had been thinking that he'd piled it on a bit thick.

"I was making plans to leave Joyce when she found out about my affair," he said. "Things with Joyce and I weren't as good as they are with you and Jim though. Your marriage might be salvageable. I hope you do the right things to make sure that the two of you stay together. Jim really loves you. I've heard him say that at least a million times."

"I love him too," Charlotte said. "What do I need to do to save us?"

"Charlotte, I'm not sure I'm the one to tell you," said Carl. "It might get to be a bit uncomfortable."

"I'm willing to do anything to save my marriage," said Charlotte.

"Well in order to do that you have to gently lead Jim back from the woman he's cheating with by showing him that you have everything she has," said Carl.

"I do," she said weakly. "I have everything Jim needs...Don't I?"

"How would I know?" asked Carl. "I've always considered you a friend I've never looked at you like that."

"Well look at me like that, please Carl." Charlotte whined.

Carl looked at her, then turned his head and looked down at the floor. "Charlotte you always dress so nicely," he said. "But that's part of the problem. The women that are trying to attract your husband are out there dressing like sluts. That way any man who is interested in her can see what she has to offer. She's not going to sit around, especially not in the privacy of her own home all covered up so no one can see her. She wants to be seen and she wants your man to see her."

"Stay here Carl," Charlotte told him. She got up and went up the stairs into her bedroom. While Charlotte was gone Carl made a phone call to a friend of his. He'd just gotten off of the phone when Charlotte came back down the stairs.

Charlotte was wearing a very low cut blouse that showed off her large mature breasts. Carl was impressed. Her tits looked a lot better than he'd expected. She also wasn't wearing a bra. She wasn't turned on at all though, because as sheer as the silky blouse was her nipples were not erect at all.

She'd put on a skirt that matched the blouse and was much shorter than the one she'd been wearing. As she stepped back towards Carl it was all he could do to keep his mouth from watering. Her ass jiggled tantalizingly with every step. He was going to enjoy this.

She sat down across from him again.

"How's this Carl?" she asked.

"You're beautiful and very sexy for a woman of your age," said Carl. "The problem is that Jim wants someone wild and uninhibited; someone who's willing to do anything to give him pleasure. He's probably hooked up with a real slut. The average woman just can't pull that off. He wants something that he ain't getting at home."

"I can be a slut, if I have to," said Charlotte. "I can be anything that Jim needs me to be."

Carl shook his head and looked down at his feet again. "Sure you can Charlotte," he said.

"You don't believe me, do you?" she asked. Charlotte got up and went over and sat down beside Carl. She took a big swig of her beer and leaned forward until she was sure that Carl could see a lot of her breasts.

"Carl was the woman you cheated with a slut?" she asked.

"Boy, what a slut," said Carl smiling.

"And that's a good thing?" asked Charlotte.

"Oh yeah," said Jim, practically screaming. "Men at our age start to feel their mortality. We start to imagine ourselves dying and retiring though not necessarily in that order. We start to think about all of the things we missed out on in life. We start to evaluate the things that we have and the things that we've missed out on. After being married for a long time to a really nice girl, we start to wonder what it would've been like to be with that slut who fucked everybody. We wonder what it would be like to have that wild crazy girl who'd do anything for her man; even if it's just for a little while, or maybe once or twice a year."

Charlotte's eyes got huge.

"It's really hard for a normal, average, boring little housewife to compete with that girl," he said. "And sometimes it's even harder for the man to come back to what he has after sampling the hotness."

"Carl, you have to help me compete with the hotness," begged Charlotte. "I don't want to lose Jim. I'd do anything for him."

Carl put his arm around Charlotte and started to rub her back. He reached around and started to softly rub one of her big soft breasts. God it felt good. It was so big and warm. Charlotte had a terrified look in her eyes. She wasn't enjoying this at all. She bit her lip and just sat there, with no reaction. Carl began to re-assess his decision not to use the date rape cocktail.

"See what I mean?" he said. "Even though we're doing this to save your marriage, you can't get into it."

"Yes I can," whined Charlotte.

"Take off that blouse," said Carl. Charlotte did as he asked. She stood before him nervously with her arms covering her breasts.

"Now take off the skirt," said Carl. Charlotte again reluctantly complied. Now she was standing right in front of Carl naked except for her panties. When she'd gone upstairs to change Charlotte had left her original underwear on. Her "Granny Panties" seemed out of place on the nearly naked woman.

"Carl, I'm not sure about this," she said. Her sanity was beginning to overrule the situation.

"See that's exactly what I mean," he hissed. "The boring little housewives don't have a chance against the sluts, because the sluts just don't give a fuck. They'll do anything to get what they want. And what she wants is to have your husband wrapped around her little finger. After she gives him a taste, he'll do anything she wants. He'll leave you for her. He'll work his ass off to support her. And then when she gets bored with him, she'll leave him for someone new. She'll leave him a broken shell of a man and it'll be your fault."

"Why will it be my fault?" asked Charlotte

"Because you were the one who wasn't willing to do what it took to save your marriage," he snapped at her.

"Carl, please give me another chance," she whined.

"I don't know if I want to anymore," he said. "The mood is kind of gone."

"What could get you back in the mood?" she asked. "What did Joyce do when you weren't feeling in the mood?"

Carl laughed. He couldn't think of any time a healthy male wasn't in the mood for sex. "Well Joyce used to give me a blowjob," he said quietly.

Charlotte bit her lip and considered what he was asking. Just the thought of doing something like that revolted her, but if it would help to save her marriage she had to at least try. Still the thought of doing something like that with someone other than her husband was alien to her.

"Carl, would it be okay if I just let you have sex with me instead?" she asked.

"Well okay," said Carl. He spoke as if he was reluctant but doing it as a favor to Charlotte.

Charlotte laid down on the couch and spread her legs while Carl got undressed. His penis wasn't as big as Jim's. That was a good thing. He rubbed the head of it up and down her slit for a few moments and then tried to push it in. It hurt her like hell and didn't get very far before she screamed.

"Wait a minute Carl," said Charlotte. She ran back upstairs. Carl almost went off watching her big ass jiggling as she ran up the stairs. Her boobs were flying unrestrained and it only added to his arousal.

Charlotte came back down the stairs still just jiggling away. She had a small bottle of flavored lube in one hand. She squirted some into her hand and rubbed it on her pussy.

Carl almost didn't make it. He thought about math and that helped him to calm down. Then he thought about what Jim would do to him if he caught them.

He tried again to push his dick into Charlotte and this time with the aid of the lube it went in. Charlotte's pussy was tight as hell but the lube helped. He started stroking in and out of her. As tight as she was he knew that he wouldn't last long. It felt so good he wanted to just scream. And to think that bastard Jim got to fuck this pussy whenever he wanted it.

Carl looked down at Charlotte's face. She was just looking up at him. If he didn't know any better he'd have thought that she was about to cry. She really wasn't enjoying this at all. Her nipples still weren't hard and she was just lying there like a rock while he fucked her. Well, fuck her, he was enjoying himself. All too soon he felt the tingling sensation that alerted him that he was going to cum.

"Charlotte, I'm almost there," he said.

"Okay," she said in a lackluster voice. She sounded glad that it was almost over.

Okay, thought Carl. Just okay, was all she said? What about it's okay I'm on the pill or I'm safe. Why just okay?

Carl didn't want to take any chances. He pulled out and shot his sperm all over her stomach and chest.

"God Damn that was good," he said.

He looked over to find that Charlotte had tears in her eyes. She was crying and had curled herself up into a ball. Then she got up and ran out of the room into the downstairs bathroom. She threw up and just kept throwing up.

Then she ran upstairs into that bathroom and turned on the shower. She got into the shower and just stood there under the water. Even as it cascaded down on her she wondered if she would ever get clean.

Carl went up to the upstairs bathroom and went in. "Get out Carl," she screamed at him.

"It's okay, baby, I've already seen you," he said. "That wasn't good at all. If you're going to compete with the sluts, you're going to have to be better than that. That was awful."

"I'm not going to compete with the sluts, Carl," she said. "I will not try to keep my husband, by betraying him. After what I've already done, I just feel sick. Get the fuck out of my house. I know you tricked me. Maybe I'm a little bit naïve and a bit old fashioned, but I'm not stupid. You got what you wanted Carl, so just go."

"But..." he began.

"Carl, isn't it bad enough that you took advantage of a friend while she was desperate to save her marriage and a little bit out of her head. You already ruined your marriage and now you've pulled mine down the tube after you. Just get out. And if I was you, I'd leave town."

"Why should I leave town? I didn't ruin your marriage. No one knows about this. Jim won't find out," said Carl.

"Oh yeah, Jim is going to find out," she said. "I'm going to tell him, as soon as he gets home."

"But why would you do that?" asked Carl. "You said that he's having an affair too. This is perfect. If he finds out just tell him that he had his affair and you had yours. But you can't go through with it and you want to work on saving your marriage. The scales are even so no one has to feel badly about it. You can just go forward and both of you agree not to ever do it again. It's perfect. It gives you the opening you need to bring his affair into the light without attacking him and you can just move past it. Sometimes marriages that have been through one of these things are stronger for it. The little bump in the road only serves to illustrate how much you need and want to be with each other.

Charlotte thought about what he'd said. It actually did make sense. If she'd just confronted Jim as if she was looking down on him or condemning him for his affair, he'd probably react the way he had in her fantasy. He'd try to avoid the conflict and just divorce her. But this way they were somewhat even.

"I'd still leave town, if I was you though Carl," she said. "When Jim gets back in town and finds out what happened, he's not going to be pleased."

Charlotte hoped that she'd be able to work things out with Jim. The two things she could always count on from Jim were, first, that he loved her very much. And second that he was a fair and reasonable man.

Across town, Jim hadn't left the city at all. He never did. He simply checked into a hotel room that was far enough away from home that Charlotte wasn't likely to run into him. This in itself was unlikely because he never left the room. The only two times he might run into someone were when he checked in and when he checked out.

As far as his car being spotted, this was again very easy to handle. First, he didn't drive his flashy purple 65 Mustang. He left it at home. He drove his very run of the mill, blue Ford Fusion, parked it at the airport, and took a cab to the hotel. If someone saw his car at the airport it would make perfect sense since he was supposedly out of town.

Unfortunately, all of this was for naught since Charlotte's detectives had been on him from the moment that he left the house. They'd watched him check in, followed him to see which room he was in, and even called him to come to the front desk because someone had left him a package. The package was an envelope that contained several offers for cable internet service and massages from a local massage parlor.

The real point of calling him back to the front desk was to allow the operatives to quickly install several wireless cameras, microphones, and even a remote viewer in his laptop.

The operatives sat back to watch Jim and were very surprised at what he did. He spent probably an hour simply sitting on his bed. Then he started crying. His laptop beeped and he opened an email with an attachment. The operatives downloaded a copy of the attachment even as Jim did. Since their computer was faster, they were able to open it before Jim did. It was a picture of a striking, young blond woman who couldn't have been more than twenty years old.

Jim didn't look at the picture on his screen, instead he printed it. Then he got several other pictures from his briefcase. The detectives couldn't be sure even though their cameras were HD quality if the other pictures were the same young woman. Her hair was different and she appeared younger in them. Jim got all of the pictures together, looked at them for a while, and then he started talking to the pictures in a very low voice. Then he started crying all over again.

The detectives couldn't explain Jim's actions but he was clearly in love with the young woman. Either he was waiting for her to arrive or he was trying to break things off with her and needed the time away from his wife to grieve over the loss of the relationship, alone. Or she'd broken things off with him and again he was trying to get over it by himself.

There was also the possibility that she'd asked him to do something that he didn't want to do and he had to make a very painful decision. Maybe she wanted him to leave his wife. It was obvious that the man loved his wife very much. None of the detectives had ever seen anyone who was carrying on an affair, take a large framed picture of his wife into the room with him before. Well there had been that one case in Detroit where the man hated his wife so much that he enjoyed looking at her face while he fucked other women. But this case wasn't like that one.

The detectives were sure of one thing though. There was something going on between their client's spouse and this mysterious young woman. The senior detective called their client. He told her that there was definitely an affair going on and they'd have proof soon. The woman hadn't arrived yet but she was young and had blond hair. The man obviously preferred blonds since his wife had blond hair as well.

The client told the detectives that they could pack their equipment and just submit the proof they had so far. She didn't need pictures or video of her husband having relations with another woman. Just proof that there was something going on was enough. She could confront him and try to save their marriage by using the knowledge of his affair as a bargaining chip.

The detectives shut off the cameras and the mics and got ready to leave. If the customer was satisfied, so were they. The senior detective took one more look at the picture on the computer screen. The young woman was beautiful, but also familiar. Then again there was something about the picture that just didn't seem right. He decided to investigate the picture further, just for his own satisfaction.

The next morning Charlotte felt even worse about what she'd done. She couldn't get out of bed. She kept taking showers and baths hoping to feel clean again. The phone rang at about lunch time. It was Carl asking her if he could come over. She slammed the phone down so hard she nearly broke the handset. Then she started crying again.

While she was sitting on her couch crying, the door behind her opened. Jim had come home early. He rushed over to her and took her in his arms. He wiped away all of her tears and told her that whatever the problem was they were together again and they'd solve it together. He smiled and looked at her and she smiled too.

"So what's the problem, Honey?" he asked.

"Jim, I've known for awhile about your affair," said Charlotte. "So while you were gone this time I had a team of detectives follow you, but that's not the bad part. I was so upset about what you were doing to me....to us, that I started listening to Carl and he tricked me into having sex with him. I didn't want to be dishonest or lie to you about it. It was a horrible mistake and it only happened once. I didn't mean to betray you Jim, it just happened. It will never happen again, I swear it."

She looked at the man she loved and he was just standing there in front of her shaking his head. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he looked away from her. She got back in front of him.

"Jim, I love you and only you, I didn't mean for it to happen. But in a way the scales are balanced. We both had our affairs. Now we can promise each other that they're over and move on from them. We'll, of course, need to talk about them or get counseling...." she was interrupted as the phone started ringing. Charlotte started to just let it go to voice mail, but something in the back of her head told her to answer it.

"Hello," said Charlotte.

"Mrs. Ramsey?" said the voice on the phone.

"Yes," said Charlotte.

"Do not confront your husband. That would not be a good thing to do. This is Herman from Arturo Rios Investigations. We handled your husband's surveillance. Your husband, if he is having an affair isn't doing it with the young woman in the pictures. She doesn't exist. I'll know more about it by tomorrow when I speak to the guy the pictures came from. But don't do anything yet because we have no proof of his affair yet. The woman he is having the affair with probably showed up after you sent us home. We need more time to get you proof."

Charlotte put the phone down and went back to talk to Jim. An icy feeling clutched her chest. She noticed first that the door was wide open and then that his suitcases that he always took with him on trips were gone. The garage was open and his purple Mustang was gone as well. Charlotte had a sinking feeling that Jim had left her.

She crumpled to the floor and just sat there for a while as her emotions just ran away with her. She was sad, angry, hurt, and terrified all at the same time. She was very sure that deep down inside Jim loved her as much as she loved him. This was just a misunderstanding. If it meant that much to him he could continue his affair. Hell, it was only a few days once a year. And it always happened around the same time. There was something about that time of the year that just triggered it.

Whoever the woman was it must be when she took her vacation. But actually it just didn't make sense. There was no way that a woman would only fuck her lover once a year. It made no sense. There was probably a different woman every year. Realizing that there was no single woman who might be in love with Jim made Charlotte felt better. She needed to find some way to contact Jim so they could talk this out.