Never Have I Ever

Story Info
Michael has regrets of all of his sexual opportunities.
7.4k words
3.48
27.7k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never Have I Ever

Never have I ever had incestuous sex with my mother.

Looking back over more than 30-years of regrets, Michael is full of regrets, sexual regrets, and especially incestuous, sexual regrets for things that he wished he had done but didn't have the nerve to do.

Instead of being afraid, Michael wished he had done more things, especially sexually, incestuous things that he was sexually tempted and sexually teased to do but was unable to bring himself to do them with his MILF of a 48-year-old, mother, Irene. Sexually teasing him, whenever wearing her low-cut blouses, his mother always deliberately flashed him down blouse peeks of her bra clad breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. Whenever wearing her sexy, low-cut nightgowns, she deliberately flashed him down-nightgown views of her double D cup, naked breasts and erect nipples.

Regretting that he didn't return the sexual, exhibitionist favor and flashed his mother his naked prick, while kissing her and making out with her, he wished he had touched and felt her breasts through her blouse and bra. Looking back in hindsight, he wished he had stuck his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples and put her soft, warm hand on his naked, erect prick. He wished he had touched and felt all that his mother deliberately flashed him of her bra clad and naked breasts.

When wearing her short skirts, she sat across from him while watching TV. With her always slowly and seductively crossing and uncrossing her long and shapely legs in the way that Sharon Stone did in Basic Instinct, she continually flashed him up-skirt peeks of her white, bikini panties. When wearing her short, sheer, and sexy nightgowns and, again, with her sitting across from him while watching TV, she always sat across from him while drinking her coffee. With her knees parted just enough for him to see her naked pussy, she flashed him up nightgown views of her naked cunt.

Always masturbating over all he had seen of his mother's nearly naked and naked body; when wearing her short skirts, he lost count of how many times she flashed him her panty clad pussy. When wearing her low-cut blouses, he lost count of how many times she flashed him her bra clad breasts. When wearing her low-cut nightgowns, he lost count of how many times she flashed him her naked breasts. Again, when wearing her short nightgowns, he lost count of how many times she flashed him her naked pussy.

Whether her sexual flashes were deliberately done or unintentionally happened, in the way that she looked at him with horniness, incestuous desire, and sexual lust, his mother clearly wanted to have sex with him. While waiting for him to make his sexual move to seduce her and to have sex with her, his biggest regret, he regretted not having had sex with his MILF of a mother, Irene. Something that all sons imagine doing, always imagining her naked and her having sex with him, what son doesn't imagine his mother without her clothes and having sex with her while masturbating himself?

What son doesn't imagine making out with his mother while feeling her beautiful body through her clothes? What son doesn't imagine French kissing his MILF of a mother while making slow, passionate love to her? What son doesn't imagine bending his mother over a table, lifting the back of her nightgown, and fucking her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his erect cock? Too late now with her dead and buried and him praying over her grave, he looked back over his life of more than 30-years of sexual regrets.

'Alas, if only I could go back thirty years, with her deliberately flashing me and sexually teasing me, I would have touched and felt my mother through her clothes while making out with her. I would have stuck my hand down the front of her nightgown to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. I would have stuck my horny hand up the back of her nightgown to feel and squeeze her shapely, naked ass,' he thought.

He regretted not having incestuous sex with his mother.

'I should have stripped her naked, bent her over the sofa and fucked her. I should have fucked my mother,' he thought. 'I wish I had fucked my mother.'

Would have, could have, and should have, with him having so many sexual opportunities that turned to incestuous regrets, he didn't sexually do anything with his mother. He wished he had taken his MILF of a mother up on her sexual invitations and had incestuous sex with her. He wondered what it would have been like to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. He wondered what it would have been like to have slowly stripped his mother naked while having incestuous sex with her beautiful body.

'Fuck me, Michael. Fuck your mother. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum,' he imagined his mother saying while he was on top of her and humping her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his erect prick. 'Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum, Michael. I'm going to cum,' he imagined his mother saying. "Mommy is going to cum."

Regretting not doing any of it, he wondered what it would have been like for his mother to blow him. He imagined staring down at his mother as she stared up at him with his erect cock in her in her hand before taking him in her mouth. He would have loved for her to have stroked his cock while sucking his prick. Even now, regretting not having had oral sex with her, he would have loved to have ejaculated a load of cum in his mother's mouth and all over her pretty face and big, naked breasts.

"Oh, Michael. You gave mommy quite the cum bath," he imagined her say with her face dripping with cum.

Imagining her dripping with cum, from her hair, her nose, her chin, and her breasts, he would have loved to have given his mother a cum bath. After cumming in her mouth, once she removed his cock from her lips, he would have love to ejaculate a second load of cum all over her face, in her dark brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Dominating her in every sexual way, he would have love to have made her his sexy bitch, his nasty whore, and his sexual slave.

'Take off your nightgown. Get on your bed on your back and spread your legs,' he imagined saying while mounting his naked mother. 'Now, fuck me. Fuck your son as if I'm your husband, your boyfriend, or your lover,' he imagined ordering his mother.

# # #

Author's Note:

Inspired by the thought of the nonsensical line of never have I ever, this is a true story that Michael asked me to write about his laundry list of incestuously, sexual regrets. More than thirty-years later, he still masturbated himself over imagining having had sex with all of those women that he now regretted not having sex with. He wished he had acted upon their sexual desires to want to have sex with him.

Kicking himself for not giving into the sexual opportunities that passed him by, he wondered how different his life would have been had he given into the sexual temptations that they offered him. In hindsight, when them sexually teasing him and deliberately flashing him, he would have had incestuous sex with not only his MILF of a mother but with his sexy, whore of a sister. With her sexually teasing him and deliberately flashing him too, he would have had sex with his mother's younger sister, his MILF of an aunt, Maureen.

# # #

Never have I ever had incestuous sex with my mother.

My biggest regret, never have I ever had incestuous sex with my mother, when clearly, I easily could have had incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother. Even though I wanted to and dared myself to have sex with her, never have I ever had incestuous sex with my mother. Even though she mercilessly, sexually teased me by wearing her low-cut, short, sheer, and sexy nightgowns with nothing underneath and without wearing a robe over them, I never reached out and touched her and felt her through her sexually revealing nightgowns.

'Making my incestuous, sexual intentions known, I wish I had felt my mother's big tits through her nightgown,' he thought. 'I wished I had lifted up the front of her nightgown to cup her bushy, black pussy. I wished I had lifted up the back of her nightgown to feel and squeeze her naked ass. In the way that she deliberately exposed her nearly naked and naked body to me, I wished I had exposed my erect, naked prick to my mother,' thought Michael.

He remembered his mother continually sexually teasing him and deliberately exposing her nearly naked and naked body to him.

'Regretting that I didn't, I wished I had fondled her nearly naked body through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns while kissing her and making out with her. At the very least, when she wore her sexiest nightgowns around me, I wished I had hugged her. I wished I had rubbed my semi-erect cock against her nightgown clad tummy. I wished I had dropped my hand down the back of her to feel her shapely, nearly naked ass,' he thought.

Afraid to ask if he could, he always wanted to sleep in his mother's bed.

Curious as to what she would have said if he had made an incestuous, sexual move on his mother, I wished I had asked my mother if I could have slept with her. With my semi-erect prick pressed against her shapely ass, I would have loved to have held her, cuddled her, and spooned her. Then, as soon as she fell asleep, I imagined lifting the back of her short nightgown to expose her naked ass. Finally, reaching over her, I imagined feeling her big breasts through her nightgown before sticking my horny hand down her open, nightgown top,' he thought.

Too late, now that he had the courage and the will to do all that he incestuously, sexually wanted to do with his mother, would have, should have, and could have, she was dead and buried.

# # #

'In hindsight, realizing that she had encouraged me to do so by her sexual looks and incestuous actions, I wished I had reached up and felt her big breasts through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples,' he thought. 'I wonder if she would had continued to allow me to feel her nearly naked breasts or if she would have slapped my hand away. If she didn't slap my hand away, I would have love to have inserted my hand down the top of my mother's low-cut nightgown and felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples,' he thought.

Even though I could clearly see everything through her sheer and sexy nightgowns, her naked ass, her naked bushy, black pussy, her huge double D cup, naked breasts, and her big, erect nipples, unable to act, I just stared. I stared at all that I was seeing and all that she was showing. I stared at all of that I'd be masturbating over later. Regretting not doing more than just staring, the most that I ever did was to masturbate myself over all that I could see of my mother's nearly naked body while allowing her to catch me masturbating.

Deliberately allowing her to catch me masturbating over imagining her naked and having incestuous sex with her, I masturbated every morning and every evening behind my closed, bedroom door. Whenever my horny mood struck, I'd masturbate again over imagining my mother naked and having sex with her. Instead of doing what I had sexually wanted to do with my mother, I masturbated four and five times a day while imagining having incestuous sex with her. While masturbating myself, I laid back on my bed naked while waiting for her to barge in my bedroom without knocking to delivery my laundry.

Vicariously sharing my sexual thoughts with her, when I knew she was standing outside of my bedroom door ready to burst in without knocking, I started my sexual monologue. I talked loud enough for her to hear me through my closed bedroom door while giving a verbal masturbation monologue of all that I wanted to do to her shapely, naked body. I wanted her to hear me so that she'd open my bedroom door and catch me naked and stroking my erect prick. I wanted her to catch me masturbating myself. I wanted her to catch me cumming all over myself.

Hoping that she'd barge in my bedroom without knocking to deliver my laundry, which she had a habit of doing, I deliberately walked around my bedroom naked with a huge erection. Hoping my mother would catch me naked, I wanted her to see my erect, naked prick. Moreover, wanting her to know that I was masturbating over her, whenever I masturbated, I wore headphones and closed my eyes as I stroked myself and while wishing she'd open my bedroom door. When she did open my bedroom door, I pretended that I didn't know that she was in my bedroom watching me masturbating myself.

Whenever I heard her walking down the hall towards my bedroom, and saw the shadow of her feet beneath my bedroom door, I started my verbal monologue show for her sexual benefit. Instead of opening my bedroom door and barging in without knocking, she stood outside of my bedroom door listening to all that I was sexually saying about her. Talking loud enough for her to hear, I wanted her to hear all that I had to say through my closed, bedroom door. Holding nothing back, I gave her an entire monologue of my sexual, incestuous thoughts while masturbating myself over my mother.

# # #

"Oh, Mom, the highlight of my horny days, I love walking by your bedroom when you're dressing and undressing with your bedroom light on and your bedroom door wide open. With you making no move to close your bedroom door and/or to cover nakedness, I love seeing you in your sexy, bikini panties and in your low-cut bra. I love seeing you topless. I love seeing your big, naked tits and erect nipples. I love seeing you naked. I love seeing your naked, shapely ass and your bushy, black pussy," I said loud enough for my mother to hear.

When I saw her shadow beneath my bedroom door and knew that she was still standing there listening, I continued my sexual, masturbation monologue.

"Whenever I see you naked, I love seeing your shapely ass and your bushy, black pussy. I love seeing you naked. I love seeing your big, shapely, double D cup breasts. You have such big tits and I wish I could touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking your erect nipples," I said while stroking myself faster and harder. "I wish I could feel and squeeze your shapely, naked ass. I wish I could cup your bushy, black pussy in my horny hand. I wish I could rub your swollen clit and finger fuck your pussy. I wish I could masturbate you, mother."

After she clearly heard me say that I loved seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, the very next day when I walked by her room, she was still in bed. Hoping to see something that I shouldn't see, with her reading in bed, I stepped in her bedroom to talk to her. Surprising me and never expecting her to do what she did, she pushed back the covers and spread her bent knees to climb out of bed. With her nightgown already up to her waist, and her legs parted wide open, she flashed me her black, bushy, naked pussy while getting out of bed.

'I can't believe I saw my mother's pussy,' I thought. 'I can't believe she deliberately or unintentionally flashed me her naked cunt. Wishing that I had reached out and touched her and cupped her naked pussy in my hand, I regretted not fingering my mother's pussy. I regretted not rubbing her naked clit and finger fucking her pussy. I regretted not moving between her shapely legs to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. Nonetheless, I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother's naked cunt for the rest of my life,' I thought.

Then, with her not done sexually teasing me and flashing me, she shocked me with what she did next. Not wasting a second in her exhibitionism of her naked body, she stood, reached down for the hem of her nightgown and lifted her nightgown up and over her head. As if waiting for me to touch her and feel her naked body, she stood there staring at me while I stared at her.

'My mother is naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother stripped herself naked in front of me.'

She continued staring at me as if to see my reaction to seeing her naked. Shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes. Not two feet away from her, my mother was naked. Hard for me to wrap my brain around seeing my mother without her clothes, I couldn't believe she was naked. Stunned, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a mother totally naked.

Continuing to stare at her beautiful, 48-year-old, naked body without leaving her bedroom, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her big, naked tits and her fully, erect nipples. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her bushy, black pussy, and her naked, shapely ass. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a mother without her clothes. Yet, more than that, I couldn't believe that my mother made no move of modesty to cover her naked breasts with her forearm and/or her naked pussy with her hand. Instead, as if she was fully dressed, she stood before me naked.

Instead of covering her naked breasts with her forearm and covering her naked pussy with her hand, with her wanting me to see her naked, she stood there with her arms by her side. As if daring me to look, indeed, she wanted me to see her naked as much as I wanted to see her naked. Totally stunned, all that I could do was to stare at my mother's big, naked breasts, her erect nipples, her black, bushy pussy, and when she turned and bent at the waist to get dresses, at her naked ass.

'Wow! I can't believe she removed her nightgown in front of me. I can't believe my mother stripped herself naked. I never thought I'd be seeing my mother naked, totally naked,' I thought. 'I can't wait to masturbate over my naked mother,' I thought. 'I can't wait to masturbate over her big, naked tits, over her bushy, black pussy, and over her shapely, naked ass.'

# # #

Still sexually reeling over that day when my mother stripped herself naked in front of me, whenever I masturbated myself, I thought of that day when my mother removed her nightgown in front of me. With me continually masturbating over seeing my mother naked, I'll never forget that day for as long as I live when my mother stripped herself naked. Kicking myself for not touching her and feeling her naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother, she stood there as if waiting for me to touch her but I didn't.

Now, regretting that I didn't reach out to touch her, I wished that I had felt and fondled her naked body everywhere. Regretting that I didn't touch her and feel her, I wondered if she would have allowed me to touch her and feel her. I wondered if she would have allowed me to feel and fondle her naked body. I wondered if she would have allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples.

Something that I'll never know, if I had dared to touch and feel her, I wondered if she would have slapped my hand away and/or slapped my face for sexually abusing her naked body or allowed me to continue. I paused stroking my cock to see if my mother was still standing in front of my bedroom door listening to all that I was saying. Still seeing her feet beneath my bedroom door, when I saw that she was still there, I was glad that she was still there listening to me masturbating myself.

Once I saw that she was still there listening, pleased that I had sexually aroused my mother enough for her to remain at my bedroom door, I continued my masturbation monologue. I wanted her to hear everything. I wanted her to know how much I sexually wanted her. I wanted her to know that not only was I masturbating over imagining her naked but also, I masturbated over imagining her having incestuous sex with me.

"I wish I could play with your pussy and masturbate you, mother. Wishing I could give you a sexual orgasm, I'd love to watch and hear you cum. I wish I could eat your beautiful, black pussy, mother. I'd love to lick your pussy while rubbing your swollen clit and finger fucking your pussy. I'd love to eat your pussy while reaching up to feel your big, naked tits and finger your erect nipples," I said loud enough for her to hear.